Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#981470 - 11/11/17 08:32 AM This one is for Todd
RICH G
Unregistered

Pete Santilli, first interview since being released from jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1T8djlNYAA

Uranium One was the reason for the Burns Oregon standoff.

Edited by RICH G (11/11/17 08:33 AM)

#981609 - 11/14/17 05:19 PM Re: This one is for Todd [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

What do you need to make nukes?
Uranium.
Who is stockpiling uranium? Primarily North Korea and Russia.
Who is pointing nukes at the US right now? North Korea.
Who got rich selling uranium to North Korea and Russia? The Clintons.
Who’s in federal prison right now on trumped up charges for protecting their land that is sitting on a pile of uranium?
The Hammonds.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...ted_for_go.html

#981633 - 11/15/17 11:05 AM Re: This one is for Todd [Re: ]
Capt. Quint Offline
Parr

Loc: Amity Is., NY
this is FOX we're talking about... just sayin...

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/n...l-sparking-fury

Sorry, shouldn't be speaking for Todd and/or not honoring his desire to not respond to this moronic dog whistle

Edited by Capt. Quint (11/15/17 01:48 PM)

#981642 - 11/15/17 07:40 PM Re: This one is for Todd [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
When you've lost Fox News..................

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#981650 - 11/16/17 11:22 AM Re: This one is for Todd [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
There are only a few people still pushing this oft-debunked story around...fools, idiots, and right wing conspiracists.

But I repeat myself.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#981653 - 11/16/17 01:27 PM Re: This one is for Todd [Re: ]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
Really Todd? It's all just a big coincidence? The multiple board members donating to the foundation, the $500K speech, the open investigation into Russia bribing and blackmailing it's way into the energy market (BTW it's about nuclear energy not weapons grade), and multiple members of the approving body knowing but ignoring that and signing off on the deal anyway?! All just a coincidence? YGTBFKM

No matter your views on issues and politics that was a downright dirty deal. Saying multiple people signed off on it doesn't let Clinton off the hook - it just implicates more people. Including (shock of all shocks) Mueller who didn't bring to light the open investigation of Putin's strongarm tactics to pull the deal off. If he had, the other "innocents" on the approval board may very well NOT have signed off on it.

Or do you believe it was in our nations best interest to give Russia a hand in our nuclear energy resources and they were doing us all a favor to approve?

This is so much more substance than the "Trump Collusion" investigation regardless of your political views or news sources.

BTW - while on the topic - paying for the Russia sourced dirt on Trump is much stonger "collusion" to sway the election than anything Trump is even accused of without supporting facts. And once again, anyone with an objective view would see that if not clouded with their own political bent.

#981656 - 11/16/17 03:16 PM Re: This one is for Todd [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Pete Santilli, first interview since being released from jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1T8djlNYAA

Uranium One was the reason for the Burns Oregon standoff.

Rich,
As usual you come up with pure bullsh!t. Pete Santilli is a criminal with quite an extensive record. LOOK IT UP! He is about as truthful as Trump. I used to think you were just a moron now I know for sure you're more than a moron. You're a complete fvcking gullible idiot. To put it in a way that you would say it, "you're just getting wronger and wronger". Why do you and so many other idiots want to buy into horse sh!t like this crap? I heard you felt you were unfairly dismissed when you were in law enforcement. After a few years of seeing the insanity you throw out there I would be shocked if you got hired as a security guard for a dumpster. It's total and complete fools like you that are pulling this country into the gutter. It used to be funny but now it's pathetic. You should stick to your wild goose chase of Bigfoot and spacemen and stop making yourself look like such a dumb ass. Sadly there are many people like you out there that are being brainwashed by people with slightly higher IQs than you (which would be somewhere is the 45 point range). Maybe someone like Sol Duc who I would guess comes in on the IQ scale around 50 points. You spew radical, unverified, without researched diarrhea out of your mouth. You use sources that Hitler would be proud of and have absolutely no credibility. Just like Trump and his band of greedy, lying pigs. Hopefully someday you will grow up but at this point I sincerely doubt it. You and the other dumb @sses that voted for Trump and anyone associated with him did the equivalent of shooting yourselves in the foot. Get over the Bundys. They are a bunch government sucking frauds that say they hate the government but take the subsidies and cheap grazing rights and still b!tch. Fvck them. People like them are no better than the rats in the hood. I'm sick and tired of brainless idiots who have contributed little or nothing to the betterment of this country that shoot their fvcking ignorant mouths off and don't have a clue. One last thing, if you and the other idiots that think like you got the country you want, YOU would be the ones that would suffer the most from it. That may be hard for you to understand Rich but it's the truth which is something you and people like you just can't recognize.

Edited by gooybob (11/16/17 03:18 PM)

#981669 - 11/17/17 07:46 AM Re: This one is for Todd [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

some of you people are legit [Bleeeeep!] retards, Gooysquirt included.

Pretty much everything I have said has happened or is happening.

1. Pedogate is legit and just getting started, pedophiles being outed right and left, more everyday in Hollywood, DC and elected officials throughout the country.

2. Pretty much all the Bunkerville folks have been acquitted same as the Oregon folks were, the federal prosecutors and courts have tried to manipulate things around every corner but the jurors have seen it for what it is, "trumped up charges" to protect corrupt government actions and intentions, IE; Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation.

3. SHTF, who here honestly believes that SH%$ is not Hitting the fan? Speak up now.

I have been correct about most things.

#981673 - 11/17/17 09:10 AM Re: This one is for Todd [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
some of you people are legit [Bleeeeep!] retards, Gooysquirt included.

Pretty much everything I have said has happened or is happening.

1. Pedogate is legit and just getting started, pedophiles being outed right and left, more everyday in Hollywood, DC and elected officials throughout the country.

2. Pretty much all the Bunkerville folks have been acquitted same as the Oregon folks were, the federal prosecutors and courts have tried to manipulate things around every corner but the jurors have seen it for what it is, "trumped up charges" to protect corrupt government actions and intentions, IE; Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation.

3. SHTF, who here honestly believes that SH%$ is not Hitting the fan? Speak up now.

I have been correct about most things.

Disagree

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |