THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#982808 - 12/24/17 04:44 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: RICH G

The bigfoot takedown is yet to come.

Fixed.

#982811 - 12/24/17 06:48 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
All the conspiracy theories aside there are a couple of deeply-held beliefs that approach legal status that drive this whole thing.

The Bundy's, and others, claim a property right to graze on public land. The Feds say the law says different. BUT, banks loan monet based on the value of those grazing rights and access rights. In essence, you show that the profitability of your business (from which you are seeking a loan) is based on the leases and access to that land at a certain loading rate. My credits is based on that access and taking it away, for whatever reason, can lead to bankrupting me.

I think that the Federal Gubmint has some serious work to do on these issues. As bank and loan regulators, they have at least tacitly approved the concepts. Simply cutting it off now is probably a bad idea.

This is not to say that threatening to shoot people is an acceptable answer, but I think both sides have blame and neither side seems willing to find an answer that is not 100% of their current position.

#983163 - 01/03/18 02:42 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/20/cas...d-mistrial.html

Looks like I was right once again. I have been following this close, reason for the mistrial is due to all the 5 amendment violation on the part of the prosecution, the prosecution was so corrupt, had committed so many "Brady" violations the judge had no choice as she could not cover it up any longer.

Rich, I don't know why you just don't go join the Bundy clan. You could be their PR man and "Chief Real Estate to Occupy Officer". You could scout out places to make a stand in the name of ridiculous conspiracies. Just think, it would be a great excuse for you to pull out your whole arsenal. You could strap on two AR-15s. One on each shoulder. You could holster up double side arms. Maybe add a couple of ammo belts and even find space for a couple of grenades. Come on Rich, you know you want to. After you find something to take over (occupy) you could call Steve Bannon to help broker your demands. He's a well respected nut job. He could supply you with all of the conspiracy you want. You could even convert to Mormonism and have more than one Bigfoot wife. Maybe 3 or 4. Just think of all of the hairy, Mormon, anti government, illiterate, and very smelly children you could spawn. Then once you've raised the mixed kids you could start a new political party. Maybe something like "The Bigfoot Sh!t Will Hit the Fan Party". Believe me and as evidenced by Charles Manson and his "family" anything is possible. Remember if you have mixed kids and they can't prove their citizenship Trump could have them deported so make sure you get birth certificates at the veterinarian's clinic when each kid is born.

#983172 - 01/03/18 05:24 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Gooybob, where did you ever get the idea I was anti government? I may be anti "corrupt" Government but definitely not anti government.

I'm not one to be part of a group or anything like that, I naturally gravitate towards not taking too many risks, and avoiding situations which are dangerous or in which I may become compromised.

I do have principles and do take all this corrupt government stuff personally but since Trump has taken over the good guys are winning, so I am optimistic.

We all should take corrupt government personally because its corrupt at our expense..

#983174 - 01/03/18 06:01 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
How the fu.ck is Trump a good guy? He hires people to do work, and then doesn't pay them. He defrauds students enrolled at his university. He uses his elected position to make money. He spends truckloads of tax money golfing. He just added 2 trillion dollars to the national debt with his tax package.

And this is your good guy?

He's a silver-spoon rich boy draft-dodging piece of sh!t. His old man bankrolled his entire life and he's one of those fat, wrinkled up old goats who actually goes to the tanning bed because he's insecure about his fat ass and shriveled up dick. Oh, and nice hair, too.

It took Hillary for that fool to win. But keep gargling his balls, RICH. Stay in the 30%.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#983175 - 01/03/18 06:17 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I'm not one to be part of a group or anything like that

This is golden.

- Albert Einstein.

#983188 - 01/04/18 08:41 AM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Dan, actually Trump spray tans.

#983190 - 01/04/18 08:49 AM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Dan, actually Trump spray tans.

and yes the good guys are winning, because the culture of corruption is ending. If Trump would not have been elected, Ed Murrays baby raping would still be a secret and he would be in his second term of office today. The Bundy's and the other patriots would have had to endure a corrupt process without justice and would have been made examples of with sentences which would have kept them in federal prison till they were dead.

The united States is no longer a safe haven for corrupt politicians. The most corrupt states like this one are going to be much different by the time Trump is out of office.

#983192 - 01/04/18 09:35 AM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Rich,

The culture of corruption is not ending. It never ends. You're just trading the corruption you didn't like for Trump's form of corruption, which you apparently do approve of.

Tying Trump's election to Murray resigning is quite a stretch, except for conspiracy theorists, of which you're this forum's leading example. Calling Bundy and his crew patriots, even though Bundy steals from the public, U.S. citizen taxpayers, by grazing livestock on public land without paying grazing fees, makes you complicit in crime. It's difficult to get less patriotic than that.

#983193 - 01/04/18 09:48 AM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Oh, he spray tans? Well that makes him an even bigger jackass.

Apparently his balls taste pretty good - at least it appears that way by the way you gargle them.

#983232 - 01/04/18 02:57 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I truly have not seen any corruption out of Trump or his Whitehouse, and believe me I pay close attention and I don't care what political party anyone is associated with because corruption is corruption.

if you want to see corruption of the worst kind look no further than this state, which is run like the Mafia, where nearly every elected and appointed official has a price. Look at the tribes as an example they exploit this as much as any group, they own the legislature, Governors office and obviously DFW, the tribes are smart and understand that in this state "brown sack" payoffs are the reasonable practice and if you grease enough public employees and elected officials you are generously rewarded. Is this not an accurate statement? If you don't think it is please explain. I am talking about this state and the tribes and if you can give any legit examples on Trump please post them as well.

Edited by RICH G (01/04/18 03:00 PM)

#983234 - 01/04/18 03:51 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Apparently Rich is as big a liar as he is a kook.

#983237 - 01/04/18 05:28 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Dan,
So what I said about this state and the tribes is not correct then? Or is it that trump and his whitehouse are corrupt? Or maybe I am wrong about both then.

Seems like your just insulting me just for the sake of it, because you just made a blanket statement without any examples.

I am interested in what you see that I don't see because I may learn something new.

Help me out here so I can see where you are coming from..

#983239 - 01/04/18 06:16 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

How did Trump get Eddie Murray out of office?

#983254 - 01/05/18 08:22 AM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

When a woman say's, "My pussy hurts" does it mean her cat has a stomach ache?

#983255 - 01/05/18 09:12 AM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

"When a woman say's, "My pussy hurts" does it mean her cat has a stomach ache?"

No, it means that either she has a nasty infuction of she put something in there with square edges.

"How did Trump get Eddie Murray out of office?"

very obviously something has changed since Trump took office, and these sexual predators and baby rappers are no longer protected by the "deep state", have you not noticed which "party affiliation" most. (not all) of these dirt bags in Hollywood and the politicians are associated with? Protected for decades and now they are not.

And don't talk about trump grabbing pussy either because I guarantee you any pussy he grabbed was more than a willing participant, if your a billion heir pretty much any woman will line up to let you grab their pussy, no Quaaludes or date rape drugs necessary totally sober women, if they think they may get money, power or fame out of it most women are willing to do about anything for the right price. If they are complaining about it now likely its because they did not get what they thought they deserved out of it. Truth..

Edited by RICH G (01/05/18 09:20 AM)

#983260 - 01/05/18 01:19 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
This thread delivers. We have it all in this one.

Adding in a rapping baby Jesus to the mix...

For the sake of all of us Rich, please keep doing how you do. thumbs

#983263 - 01/05/18 01:33 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

#983265 - 01/05/18 02:40 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

I'm wondering what Rich learned by watching his mom.

Either she's a whore, or she's disappointed with the way her son turned out. He can tell us which is the case.

#983327 - 01/08/18 12:58 PM Re: curruption exposed Bunkerville a misstrial [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Bundy walks.
LOL.
Where is all the under educated idiots that thought Hillary would win and Bundy would go down?????????
Perhaps they all retreated to their mom's basement?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 794 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |