Rate This Topic
#984261 - 01/26/18 12:04 PM Re: wireless security cameras ***** [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Where the [Bleeeeep!] do you live,Nate?

#984267 - 01/26/18 01:55 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I live in Puyallup, pretty close to where deputy Dan McCarntney was killed recently...

we had 3 police shootings in a week here, 2 of which were shootouts, and 1 deputy died... so the people out here are getting worse...

I have access to plugging the things in, so its not a problem, theres also always someone home here, so im not worried about the phone thing, no one is stupid enough to come near this house during broad daylight with ill intentions, atleast not the people ive interacted with....

im going to get the 2 camera system in a month or so, i will put on camera on the corner of the house (my room) and point it directly at the mailboxes, which are 40-50 feet away, then, i will put the other one at the back corner of the house, towards the same direction, so i will get anyone that comes in or out that way, and will be as close as 20 feet at one point....

then, i can get a 3rd one for not that much, and i can put that at the other corner of the house pointed directly at the street, which is about 10-15 feet away, which should cover anything...

i let my neighbor park his company vehicles here because he has too many, and people bitch, but when he was parking at his house, they were getting broken into... they also came over a couple months ago and said someone took their mail, took the credit cards and checks out of the envelopes, and put the empty [Bleeeeep!] in their mail slot on the door of their house....

we have an idea of who it is, but i need proof so... some not so good things have been going on across the street, and ive fvcking had it with that as well....

#984268 - 01/26/18 02:04 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Sharpen the hatchet!!!!!
SF

#984269 - 01/26/18 02:08 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I have an XD .40 cal, WTF am I gonna do with a hatchet?

#984270 - 01/26/18 02:10 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Big Puyallup possums are know to steal mail!!!
SF

#984271 - 01/26/18 02:10 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
theres also always someone home here...

Yah, we know rofl

#984272 - 01/26/18 02:17 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Evo
i never hit anyone with anything...

Sorry,my bad.

- Albert Einstein.

#984273 - 01/26/18 02:48 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Why hasn't anybody asked Rich what type of surveillance equipment he uses? If his schit works on 9' tall, dark, hairy, interdimensional, bipedal creatures it sure as hell will work on Redhooks heroin addict neighbor..... Atleast your house hasnt been slapped yet, Evo.

#984276 - 01/26/18 03:40 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the law wont do [Bleeeeep!], you know what happened with me at the river, they sided with the tweakers because there was more than 1....

thats the type of sh!t we have to deal with out here....

the neighbor got busted not that long ago, and went to jail, he got arrested for car theft, and made up some bullsh!t stories how he was facing like 147 months or some dumb sh!t like that.... so, i paid for his court records, it was a simple car theft, and he ended up serving like 45 days, that was after being on house arrest, and violating that as well....

he also told me he almost got like 147 months (yes, same number, hes that dumb) for manufacturing narcotics, and prostitution... which were both lies...

or so i thought....

since hes been back, there has been some haggard lookin bitches coming out of that house, definite tweakers, gang members that are pussies for the most part, and way too many crackheads and their fag wagons to count....

a few weeks ago i left to go to the store, and i saw this like 2010 BMW 6 series out in the middle of the road, blocking it, the thing was built and sounded nasty as hell, i drive by them, and theres a tweaker driving it staring at me... i was like WTF and went about my business....

i get home, Katie tells me there was a BMW parked in front of the house, and they were up in the other neighbors yard whome they dont know, "looking for their wallet" that couldnt have been there... they started yelling at her when she started taking pictures... they havent been back since....

about a 3 weeks ago, i go to leave, and after starting the car, a red Hyundai pulls onto my fvcking lawn pretty much on the corner and parks, my windows are black as hell so you cant see in, i sat and watched them for 10 minutes... after a bit i was like screw this im gonna see what they want, i put it in gear, back up about 3 inches and they start driving, so i fly outta here, follow them down to the main road and they pull off in the gravel, so i drive by like nothing, but im like fvck this because theres been hella home invasion robberies out here, just like the one that got McCartney killed... so i hook back around and am coming back to the house, and sure as sh!t, here they come in front of me... come around the corner, and they are parked in the middle of the road, with a blue 89 fox body stang with no badges (but was a 5.0) parked in front of it... passenger of the stang out selling dope to the passenger in the red car... i pull in, hook around to the back side, and here comes the mustang past me, staring all crazy....

that was when i notified the neighbor of what has been going on, she tells me that its friends of Seans, and they are ok, i tell her whats going on, she seems to kinda brush it off, until i told her we are taking pictures...

now, shes been telling all of them that, but it still hasnt stopped them from doing their sh!t...

its either one of them doing the mail, or someone from the annex across the street, and if i find out its them, well, there gonna have a huge fvckin problem....

#984277 - 01/26/18 03:42 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh, and a couple days after seeing the red car, and the mustang, and the lady saying they were Seans friends, that i never saw here, when i came back at 5:30 one morning, the red car was parked in front of their house, and that mustang has been here multiple times....

they are selling dope, everyone knows it, they are also running hookers as well, clear as day....

#984279 - 01/26/18 03:48 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Stay classy, Evo.

#984280 - 01/26/18 03:50 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i am... thats probably why the majority of people like me....

the ones that dont, are threatened, and they know it.....

#984281 - 01/26/18 03:54 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

You’re using Trump logic there, Evo. You’re a very stable genius.

#984282 - 01/26/18 03:56 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

no im using regular logic...

you should try it sometime...

#984283 - 01/26/18 04:00 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

It doesn’t sound like your lovely neighbors are threatened by you, also doesn’t seem like they like you much. Can you explain that?

#984284 - 01/26/18 04:04 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

if they werent threatened by me, they would steal my sh!t, they would talk to me, and they wouldnt skamper into the house when i come outside...

the mom, does like me, she asks me for sh!t every month because shes always broke...

people doing stupid sh!t dont like me, cuz they know i will fvck their [Bleeeeep!] all the way up if they do the wrong thing....

if you think im kidding, feel free to try....

#984285 - 01/26/18 04:10 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

So you mentioned an incident on “the river” involving “tweakers.” Care to share?

#984288 - 01/26/18 04:57 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

[Bleeeeep!], ok, i have to leave so ill try to make this quick....

ok so a year ago in December, i was on the Puyallup where i normally fish, everyone that fishes there knows who i am, ect, on closing day, using up the last 2 hours of the day before i had to be somewhere...

so im fishing the mouth of this creek, messing around with beads and fake eggs... im the only one on the river, the Coho run was done, but there is a small return of steelhead that go up the upper Puy so i was just fishing...

i catch this nice little Cutt, took a picture, and sent it back...

was this fish to be exact...

post it to my FB, and at that point, i see a "guy" about 80-100 yards down river digging in the rocks...i assumed it was a tweaker, because well, it was, then i hear this loud ass voice yell "get the fvck off my land, before i call the police", well hes not talking to me, im on WDFW and DNR property, so i paid no mind, but i knew where it was coming from, the trailer park that the asshole runs right next to the access point....

i get my sh!t and head to the car, get to the car, open the rear passenger door, and put my rods and backpack in the car, now, back then, i used to take my gun off and put it in the glove box, holster and all, and then go about my business...

well i was trying to get it out and it caught my belt, there is a hook on the SERPA holsters that prevents it from being ripped out easily, at that point, i see this Charles Manson lookin motherfvcker riding a bike towards me, so i stopped and took my hand away, i was standing facing the rear of my car, with my pistol basically inside the passenger front area, he comes up to the back of the car and is like "HEY Hows Brent?"

im like, i dont know any Brent around here, i dont know anyone in there, you got the wrong guy bud... hes like "alright then" and stares at me all weird and rides towards the driveway of the house, and sh!thole park....

thats when i see the son of the owner walking down the street, big dude, about 6'5", 260... im like this must be the home owner, he was visibly pissed off, ive never met him, just heard stories, about him, so i decided i was going to say hi and see what the commotion was...

he comes up, i tell him i was fishing at the mouth of the creek and that there was a guy down river digging, to which he informed me it ws a woman, i said i thought it was a dude, and he said nope, shes a lying theiving tweaking bitch, so now im thinking "why the hell did you move more people into this place then last year?"....

so, next, he looks over at my car, and says "is this your car?" i say yeah, why? to which he responds that "i have you on camera, every night, picking her up, and dropping her off, right here", which is bullsh!t, because i wasnt even there every day... so im like "no you dont", and he says "yes i fvcking do" and gets mad, im like "no you fvcking dont have this car on camera".. he starts getting pissy, so i say, lets go see your tape, you DONT HAVE THIS CAR ON TAPE, my car is unique, there isnt another one in the state that looks like it... probably even country...

so we start walking, and hes getting real mouthy now and kinda aggressive, and im being mouthy right back, when he started getting antsy, i stopped, then he starts yelling about calling the police... so at that point, im like no fvckin way, i have a gun, people are getting shot, you arent doing that to me.... or so i thought...

i ripped my phone out of my pocket, and dialed 911, while talking to the operator, 3 more people came out into the road, and im at a dead end.... one of them said loud enough for the operator to hear "if you pull that pistol out, its open season', my back was turned to them, and i was just standing there, the 911 operator asked me in a surprised voice, "what did he just say?" to which i told him, told him i did have a weapon, and a CPL, and was going back to my car....

as im standing there, 1 of the 4 rat fvcks comes walking down towards my car, and is litterally about 10 feet away from me staring at me, 911 is asking what he looks like and what he is doing, i dont know i say, and he pipes up with "im writing down your license plate", and i said "good for you", he says "do you know who the fvck you are talking to?" ok this dude is like 5'3 and probably 90 pounds, im like WTF are you gonna do to me" GTFOH NOW... he leaves...

i tell 911 i dont want to be near my gun when the police show up, which they understood, i wanted this to go as smoothly as possible....

rat tweaker comes back down, and is doing the weird sh!t again....

now theres 10 people out in the road... he goes back up with them, im still on the phone, waiting... you can hear sirens coming from every hill, and every city, Orting, Sumner, Bonney Lake, Puyallup, everywhere.... they tell me that there is an officer in the area, and i see headlights, they ask me to put my gun away, which i do, in the glove box, lock that, and then lock the car, take my coat off, and wait....

well it wasnt a cop, it was someone pulling into their driveway...

so now im in the dark, in a t shirt, in Dec which was a cold one, and im sitting at the dead end ALONE.... gun is in the car, the only way i can get to it is to unlock from the drivers side, im on the passenger side...

ok so here come the police... 6 trucks...

2 parked in their driveway almost, 2 on the other side of the road, and 2 in the dead middle blocking any exit whatsoever.... im still on the phone with 911, and i put my 1 hand in the air so they could see that im not a threat...

they all jumped out of their cars and came right at me, screaming at me not to move, hands up, jumped all over me searching me, ect.... i tell them the deal, they ask who my girlfriend is because i had to go pick her up, if she lived there, blah blah blah...

they were complete assholes to me...

they all leave, im waiting for a bit by myself, and 4 leave, 2 come back down to me...

he says "heres the deal, this is an easy arrest", and i said an arrest on who, he says YOU, i say for what? he said 3 of them said they saw me pull my pistol out, which i didnt even touch... i said i never touched it, and he said well theres 3 of them, and i said "oh thats fair" to which he shrugged his shoulders...

says, "so this is what im going to do, im going to write you a ticket for displaying a firearm" im like yeah, brandishing, i know the law... he says exactly, you can go to court in 2 weeks, and take care of it there... to which i said, yeah, to go to jail, and get fines, ect....

reads me my rights, and asks if i want to write a statement, to which i did, in almost exact same fashion as i did here....

i leave and go home, the next 2 weeks were hell for me, i felt violated, abused, just like sh!t in general, how could people lie and almost get someone killed, thrown in jail, ect....

go talk to this lawyer, and hes like 1500 bucks flat rate, you dont want this on your record... told me i didnt have to go to the arraingment that he would get it waved, but i wanted to go, and i asked him if he ever heard of a prossecutor checking my records, and theirs, then making a decision, to which he said no... he was a former prossecutor in Kent, a judge pro term in Eatonville, and is a pro 2A lawyer so i figured he knew his sh!t...

so court day, we are driving down to Tacoma, and im thinking, if i lose, its 90 days in jail, and a 5000 dollar fine, i should just pay the 1500 bucks and ill save it back up....

get to the court, and they call my name at 8:32 to the window, i show him my "criminal" case number, and hes like "oh, you will be in court room 812, let me check" in a sh!tty voice... then hes like, "wait a minute", the prosecutor has decided not to file charges in this case, there is NCF which means they are busy and will resume at a later date, and then there is NCFF (no charges filed FINAL) which is what yours is, you are free to go, and this wont be on your record....

was out of the court building by 8:36....

theres a couple laws the cops should have followed, 1 is misdameanor presence, the other is disparity of force.... i even talked to a WDFW cop a month or so ago about it, and he told me the next time that happens, to call them, and they will nail him with preventing me from lawfully fishing, which i brought up to the other cops, and they basically told me to fvck off.... apparently PC Sherrifs dont know how to enforce General Authority rules so much....

anyways, clean as a whistle, like always....

im out....

#984289 - 01/26/18 05:31 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
Not bad Nate !

With this thread you’ve received nearly 50% of solid feedback to your question.

Good ratio on the D.S. That's like an NBA player shooting 50% from the three point line.

- Albert Einstein.

#984300 - 01/26/18 08:19 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Or batting .500... Or finishing 8-8 in the NFL....

Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (DrifterWA, Tug 3), 112 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |