LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#984378 - 01/27/18 06:23 PM So Lavoy went for a gun before he was murdered?
RICH G
Unregistered

https://youtu.be/uH4PInHFfOc

See for yourself.

Cleary they were shooting at him when his hands were in the air.

Edited by RICH G (01/27/18 06:24 PM)

#984381 - 01/27/18 07:07 PM Re: So Lavoy went for a gun before he was murdered? [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
A couple of things. As a former Cop, you should already know #1 and #2

1. Hands in the air is not enough. It is not a magic white flag of surrender. These guys were considered armed & dangerous and possibly domestic terrorists. Everyone was on edge. They lost the benefit of doubt and were active suspects in an armed crime.

2. You never leave the vehicle which is considered an act of aggression. Stay in your seat and leave you hands on the wheel.

3. Can you please condense all these obsessive Bundy posts into one thread? Do we really need a new thread every time something new pops up with this subject? You can use my "who isn't dying?" thread as an excellent baseline for how it's done. Thanks.

#984390 - 01/27/18 07:55 PM Re: So Lavoy went for a gun before he was murdered? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

#1. you cant just shoot someone because you are jumpy, "armed and dangerous"?, " "armed" indeed they were considered armed, "dangerous" they were not dangerous and definitely not considered such as they never demonstrated violent behavior or made threats of any kind. All they were asking for was a dialog, never did they threaten violence, not once. If your a cop and shoot someone because you assume they might reach for a gun it's called murder.

#2. I don't believe exiting a vehicle on a "felony traffic stop" is justification for deadly force. Infact I know its not. If your a cop and you shoot someone because they got out of their car on a felony stop and they die it called "murder".

When your a cop you have to make split second decisions, and you have to be right every time, you can't just go around killing people preemptively because you thought they "may" have a gun, "may" reach for it. When you do that it's called premeditated murder.

#3. No I can't condense the Bundy stuff because its too important.

#984394 - 01/27/18 08:25 PM Re: So Lavoy went for a gun before he was murdered? [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
1. You don't have to demonstrate violent behavior to be considered dangerous. The threat is the action of the armed takeover, not the words spoken during said armed takeover. Are you telling me that if I took over the local courthouse with a weapon, but was really nice & friendly about it, that I wouldn't be considered dangerous or violent?

2. Maybe you don't believe that, but you weren't there and the shooter cop may have felt differently. Cops have discretion correct? My point is, if suspects do the correct things at the correct times, they usually don't end up dead. Him getting out of his truck in an aggressive manner exactly why is he's six feet under. Now if he did what we are all instructed to do and then the cop came up to the window and shot, you would have a valid point. I think the results here kinda prove my point no?

3. OK if you say so! Important to whom? To you? To me? To us? Why? Give concrete examples with regards to your claimed importance to all of us. So some douchebags got shot up for trying an armed resistance and what else? "Important" to me is spending time with family & friends, working really hard and playing hard when I get the time. On my importance scale, this ranks right between whale chit and having dental work done.

4. I have no idea why I'm mixing it up with you. Your mind is already made up and you completely lack the ability to see anything through any other lense except your own. Reasonable discussion with give and take is simply not possible and I might as well be arguing with the clouds over head. I should expect as much considering your lense believes in imaginary made-up creatures.

#984442 - 01/28/18 01:50 PM Re: So Lavoy went for a gun before he was murdered? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If Lavoy was black the right wing fruitcake brigade would have already erected a statue to the cop.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#984468 - 01/28/18 06:05 PM Re: So Lavoy went for a gun before he was murdered? [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Todd
If Lavoy was black the right wing fruitcake brigade would have already erected a statue to the cop.

Fish on...

Todd

Man this forum needs a "Like" icon badly. So many posts don't get the recognition they deserve.

#984469 - 01/28/18 06:22 PM Re: So Lavoy went for a gun before he was murdered? [Re: ]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
what Todd said. happens to blacks all the time

#984470 - 01/28/18 06:31 PM Re: So Lavoy went for a gun before he was murdered? [Re: Salmo g.]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Originally Posted By: Todd

Fish on...

Todd

Man this forum needs a "Like" icon badly. So many posts don't get the recognition they deserve.

Humm, the forum needs a "Like" icon, why? Are you liberals now having a hard time patting each other on the back while displaying your simplistic thinking? Frankly I think that you are doing a fine job of it without a "Like" icon.

So sad. rofl

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#984515 - 01/29/18 11:36 AM Re: So Lavoy went for a gun before he was murdered? [Re: ]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Regardless of whether they think he went for a gun, I would think the first shot as they are driving down the road needs to be explained, and then the continued shots into the car after the guy goes down. These alone would give credence to the fact they were out to murder someone. Watching the full video really gives a feel for what happened. In civil trial only a preponderance of the evidence would be needed. They attempt to open the door and more shots come. No direction to stay in the car at that point. From the video, you can clearly hear the shot as they are driving, then when they attempt to open the door, and then almost 4 minutes later, as they are hunkered down, it appears as if bullets are still flying. Hard to explain that. The fatal shots, if alone, might be explainable as it it happens very quickly once he exits. But there is no explaining the rest.

Edited by Krijack (01/29/18 11:38 AM)

#984524 - 01/29/18 01:05 PM Re: So Lavoy went for a gun before he was murdered? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Colin Kaepernick mentioned something about unjustified police shootings.

But I heard it's just because he hates the flag, our troops, and America.

How long have you guys hated our country?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#984525 - 01/29/18 01:26 PM Re: So Lavoy went for a gun before he was murdered? [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

It's my belief his cowboy hat intimidated the chicken chits with the badges.

Bunch of pussies if you ask me.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 410 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |