Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#985336 - 02/12/18 02:44 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i never said anything about "worth"... FYI, something is only "worth" what someone is willing to pay for it, in this case, its 3500 dollars less than what he was asking originally...

a very nicely built 396, or 500+ HP 427, that car will STILL sell for the asking price... you could even drop a nicely built 383 or 388 Stroker in it to keep it small in size engine wise, but the HP would be 500+ as well....

so smart fvck... explain this... this is an original survivor car, for 32K, my buddies is the second car, he sold that a few months ago for 50+k... funny how a bigger motor done right can actually INCREASE the value of the vehicle, isnt it fvcktard....

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1968/chevrolet/camaro/100919304

#985339 - 02/12/18 03:16 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Putting that much weight over the front axel is beer belly American.

BTW.......Not sure what a fvcktard is but make mine a 69' Z-28 with a DZ-302 and a 4 speed bitches.

#985346 - 02/12/18 05:05 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: Paul Smenis]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: War-Paint
Originally Posted By: Evo
could be if you drop a 396 or 427 in it.....

That car would be worth a lot more left alone fuktard know it all.

This clown is clueless....pure white trash.

- Albert Einstein.

#985347 - 02/12/18 05:16 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Uh huh...

#985352 - 02/12/18 06:12 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Imma gonna wait until the Taurus FO SHO comes out.

#985353 - 02/12/18 06:17 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Like I said, the newer ones are 365 HP and all wheel drive..

Go drive one...

#985358 - 02/12/18 08:29 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
movesfast Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: oregon
i never said anything about "worth"... FYI, something is only "worth" what someone is willing to pay for it, in this case, its 3500 dollars less than what he was asking originally...

a very nicely built 396, or 500+ HP 427, that car will STILL sell for the asking price... you could even drop a nicely built 383 or 388 Stroker in it to keep it small in size engine wise, but the HP would be 500+ as well....

so smart fvck... explain this... this is an original survivor car, for 32K, my buddies is the second car, he sold that a few months ago for 50+k... funny how a bigger motor done right can actually INCREASE the value of the vehicle, isnt it fvcktard....

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1968/chevrolet/camaro/100919304

thats not even the same car. Different carbs, flare is sharper on the bottom one, probably different colors, wheels are different, different stance, top car has wheelie bars and no shadow in the bottom from said bars, cage looks different.
you lose

#985360 - 02/12/18 08:33 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Lol, he put chrome wheels on it when he took it to good guys, it's the same fvcking car...

You lost...

#985367 - 02/13/18 07:47 AM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
whats more pathetic bragging about a 99 cts or nut swinging off your "friends" car that you have nothing to do with but act like its an accomplishment of your own?

Edited by War-Paint (02/13/18 08:14 AM)

#985383 - 02/13/18 11:32 AM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

again, theres no such thing as a 99 CTS... never built, never sold, never available...

so now when i compare sh!t its me saying its mine or my accomplishments?

stretching a bit... but you know that, you are just being a baby because you have zero rebuttal to what i said in response to you...

#985384 - 02/13/18 11:46 AM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Besides calling you a fAggot you won't get many responses from me on much of anything.

#985385 - 02/13/18 11:49 AM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah see you can do that on the internet, but thats about as far as that sh!ts gonna go, fvckin pussy....

go make up another story bitch boy....

#985386 - 02/13/18 11:53 AM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

whats more pathetic, someone who likes a 99 STS because its a hell of a nice car, and has plenty of performance, or the dickhead that dumped tons of money and time into a POS 1975 Scirocco?

what happened to that POS anyways?

#985389 - 02/13/18 12:30 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
yeah see you can do that on the internet, but thats about as far as that sh!ts gonna go, fvckin pussy....

go make up another story bitch boy....

Once again, an over escalation event in your life that you could and should have just walked away from.

You should go back and re-read the advice vapidangler gave to you on the wireless security thread. It's obvious to me that:

a) You did not read his advice.
b) If you did read his advice, you did not understand what you read
c) You have some deep, scaring emotional/life issues that will never get resolved here or elsewhere.

Best of luck to you Evo, but if I were a betting man on the PP Dead Pool, you'd be high up on that list for me. You and Hank are the top candidates right now.

And no, Stam, WISHING I was dead, does not put me higher up on the list, or at least shouldn't.

#985401 - 02/13/18 01:44 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

just stop ok... if someone came up and called your daughter a little C (you know what im saying) you wouldnt just say thats OK and keep walking, you would do something about it.... you know it and i know it... or if it was your mother, or whatever...

yeah sure, i may be scarred, but who isnt? ive had some messed up things happen in my life, does that make me a bad person because i wont tolerate certain things anymore?

i walked around with about 8k in 2 small items for 2 days and not nary a thing happened... because 99 percent of the time, nothing does happen, but as i said, people arent just going to say sh!t to my face and expect me to walk off...

you guys are basically saying that im some raging nut case, and im "bound to run into someone thats going to fvck you up", but what if im that person, and they are the ones that are doing it? you can ask Katie how i act in public, shes with me every damn day, go ahead and message her if you need to....

#985405 - 02/13/18 02:47 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
snit Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
"Once again, an over escalation event in your life that you could and should have just walked away from."

Why in the world do you associate with people who you knowingly expect will personally insult you or your family?

#985425 - 02/13/18 10:41 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
vapidangler
Unregistered

just stop ok... if someone came up and called your daughter a little C (you know what im saying) you wouldnt just say thats OK and keep walking, you would do something about it.... you know it and i know it... or if it was your mother, or whatever...

yeah sure, i may be scarred, but who isnt? ive had some messed up things happen in my life, does that make me a bad person because i wont tolerate certain things anymore?

i walked around with about 8k in 2 small items for 2 days and not nary a thing happened... because 99 percent of the time, nothing does happen, but as i said, people arent just going to say sh!t to my face and expect me to walk off...

you guys are basically saying that im some raging nut case, and im "bound to run into someone thats going to fvck you up", but what if im that person, and they are the ones that are doing it? you can ask Katie how i act in public, shes with me every damn day, go ahead and message her if you need to....

One day I woke up and saw what was truly important to me. Frankly most people are not even on my radar. You are not under attack. Stop taking everything so seriously. I have never met you in person Nate,but from what I read on here you seem to attract drama,and maybe,just maybe,you could change that. I hope so. Most people won't admit the truth to themselves or others.

#985429 - 02/14/18 08:31 AM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Nate,

In the way of the world, there are gonna' be times when someone does walk up and say sh!t and worse to you or the person with you. That's just life. Exactly what is it you do and are gonna' do to that person? Even if you can beat the crap out of them, you're the one who is going to jail for assault. Turns out, it's legal, altho impolite, to say nasty things to people. When you let words get under your skin you just make a target out of yourself. Hence, so much drama in your life.

Sg

#985436 - 02/14/18 09:54 AM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Oh my Salmo.
That reminds me of one of the few things I learned as a child.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me".

Or this tidbit.
"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Ultimately the best advise my dad ever gave me was,
"If it feels good.........Do it".

#985470 - 02/14/18 05:13 PM Re: Mustang gt [Re: dwatkins]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Sure, it's legal to talk sh1t... Which is what I do in return... I never swing first, always allow the other party to go before me...

Then, I handle it... If it comes to that, which 99.99 percent of the time it's a go fvck yourself and I'm gone....

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 947 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |