Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#985542 - 02/15/18 07:37 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Melba does not see them, but according to her they frequent her property.

I know I have not been swindled because I know the context of the samples I sent in and I have 2 first hand visual encounters from close proximity.

#985544 - 02/15/18 07:39 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Dan,

http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarc...oot-references/

Army corps of engineers, 1975, fairly compelling disclosure. Even talks about hair samples tested by the FBI.

I know the guy who owns this page "the black vault" its all unclassified documents he obtained via FOI requests. Pretty interesting stuff if you have time to look at it.

Edited by RICH G (02/15/18 07:42 PM)

#985549 - 02/15/18 08:07 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
"It was made by dudes in the 1500's that thought the Earth was flat. Columbus called indians "Indians" because he thought he was in India."

Exactly "made by dudes in the 1500's that thought the Earth was flat" they had very limited first hand knowledge of world geography because they had not been to most of it by 1500. It means that maps existed which were pretty accurate depicting lands which were never seen by navigators in the 1500's yet the maps existed from 100's of years or even thousands of years earlier. Its alleged that Columbus had access to Knights Templar maps which were made from maps that they found in the Holly Lands in the first crusade.

"Pretty accurate" is great, but you know what we have now? Actual photos of the whole Earth. So, no - I am not impressed by "pretty accurate" maps. Or crystals. Or ouija boards. Or essential oils.

I wouldn't buy the coelacanth story, either, but one was caught. And there were pictures. And then an actual specimen.

Believe me when I say I will change my tune any time you come up with a photo, or some actual evidence for Atlantis, bigfoot, gnomes, and any other thing you are sure exists.

It's not asking a lot. You know Nate's blurry moon pics? I accept them as evidence the moon exists. I will do the same with any photo you can produce of a bigfoot, gnome, or Atlantis.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#985551 - 02/15/18 08:11 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

#985552 - 02/15/18 08:12 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: NickD90

rofl

#985554 - 02/15/18 08:23 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Eyewitness testimony is so unreliable it shouldn't even be considered evidence in a legal proceeding.

#985555 - 02/15/18 08:28 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Dan, I don't get it?

An actual real elf that does not believe in Gnomes, Bigfoot or anything else.

I guess when Santa had you evicted from the North Pole for making [Bleeeeep!] toys he had you lobotomized by ferries who sprinkled grumpy dust and forget everything dust on you. Now your just a grumpy elf who doesn't know he an elf.

#985556 - 02/15/18 08:31 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Sory Dan, I had to take a shot, your just disagreeing with me just because and not even considering what I propose in good faith, your not even giving it a legitimate consideration based on the available information.

#985558 - 02/15/18 09:00 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

rofl

It's all good.

#985565 - 02/16/18 07:46 AM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Because stirring the pot is so much fun.....

Just for grins, let's assume that Bigfoot lives in Mt Rainier and in Olympic NP. Further, they are nocturnal, live in the forest, are smart enough to consciously avoid humans, and live in low densities. If one was out there and 100 m from the trail, would you see it? My point is that we actually visit/see a tiny fraction of the landscape. Just because a million folks visit the area doesn't mean that the whole area is searched/viewed.

Not saying they're out there, but that there are lots of places where we never really look.

Refer back to the effort Todd describes about chasing those BT is a small path of woods.

#985567 - 02/16/18 08:30 AM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: Carcassman]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Carcassman
Because stirring the pot is so much fun.....

Just for grins, let's assume that Bigfoot lives in Mt Rainier and in Olympic NP. Further, they are nocturnal, live in the forest, are smart enough to consciously avoid humans, and live in low densities. If one was out there and 100 m from the trail, would you see it? My point is that we actually visit/see a tiny fraction of the landscape. Just because a million folks visit the area doesn't mean that the whole area is searched/viewed.

Not saying they're out there, but that there are lots of places where we never really look.

Refer back to the effort Todd describes about chasing those BT is a small path of woods.

Cool story, but what about droppings, hair samples, skeletal remains, etc. They police up all that stuff?

Possible? Sure.

Probable? No.

#985572 - 02/16/18 09:14 AM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Bigfoot loves Huckleberry smoothies.

Very little fecal evidence when he is consuming them.

#985578 - 02/16/18 10:04 AM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Good lord.
My friend just bought a cabin right there on the Forest Service ground.
I sure hope he doesn't hear any wood knocking, cabin slaps, or fluid squirts.

#985582 - 02/16/18 11:13 AM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: Dan S.]
River Nutrients

If they managed to stay away from the trails the remains/hair/etc would be similarly hard to find. Not saying they exist but we really don't examine, closely, a whole lot of territory.

#985587 - 02/16/18 02:00 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
River Nutrients

I used to do spawner surveys in a couple creeks. We'd do 100% of the anadromous zone weekly from September through June, counting salmon and steelhead. We had the advantage of knowing how many fish were in the creeks (2-4m wide) because we counted them above a rack. We saw less than 10% of the steelhead and 20-30% of the coho on the really clear days. They were there, just hidden.

#985604 - 02/16/18 06:14 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I hear what you are saying CM. No, I don't believe in Squatch. BUT, there are entire small mountains & valleys just off the side of the road that see ZERO people year round. I can think of one area that has a log book up on a peak. It has 10 entries all time. Nobody goes in there and it's as wild as can be and for good reason...it's a miserable bitch to get into.

#985606 - 02/16/18 06:39 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

It's my tendency to not believe. I actually need evidence.

Of anything.

I don't discriminate against bigfoot. Get some decent evidence and I'm open to change my mind.

Decent evidence isn't a house slap or rocks being thrown by an unseen creature.

#985611 - 02/16/18 06:46 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Here's some interesting evidence from last month... pics included

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=58937

#985612 - 02/16/18 06:53 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Wow, OLD snow boot tracks.

#985615 - 02/16/18 06:58 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
A day old Sherlock with a stride you can't match. Listen to this story for a pucker factor....even if b.s. it'll make you keep the lights on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWjc1DvSbgY

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1090 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645296 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |