Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#985415 - 02/13/18 06:04 PM Pre Columbian colonization of Americas
RICH G
Unregistered

This is a pretty big deal, watch the two videos regarding a press release that happened on Feb 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1k_b-jmz3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5vMzW2XyEk

They were fairly "vanila" with the release and decided to make it pretty simple and straightforward regarding the origination of this culture that arrived in Peru approximately 3,000 years ago, from an area between the Caspian and Black seas in the Caucus mountains of Crimea.

The information regarding the DNA haplogroups and blood types is not debatable yet there was no mainstream media coverage.

This study is going to show that these people were another species of human, and were advanced, likely these people were responsible for the megalithic structures in South and Central America as well as probably the great pyramids in Egypt. They used an unknown technology to cut and moves stones hundreds of tons, putting them together with no mortar so tight you can't even fit a human hair between. I know two people who have worked on this project and have been following it for the past 5 years.

Remains of people with the same characteristics have been excavated in Crimea as well but no DNA testing yet to prove they were from the same genetic lineage. Other than the skulls being so different and the bone density 60% greater there were other skeletal differences, such as additional ribs and vertebrae, 2 additional vertebrae and 4 extra ribs.

Edited by RICH G (02/13/18 06:19 PM)

#985416 - 02/13/18 07:41 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I never thought I'd see the day where I'm actually kinda glad one of Rich's posts took over the top spots. Thanks Rich! thumbs

Question: did any of these banana headed ancients have mail service?

Edited by NickD90 (02/13/18 07:41 PM)

#985431 - 02/14/18 09:00 AM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Rich,

When you say "another species of human" that implies that they could not successfully interbreed with the human species as we know it. Is that really what you mean? If not, then what?

What do you mean by "unknown technology . . . ?" The ancient technology of stone cutting and setting and moving are pretty well understood by contemporary anthropologists and engineers, so what, exactly, do you mean?

It will certainly be interesting to see what comes of this and if there is any inter-relationship with Bigfoot and Gnomes.

#985475 - 02/14/18 05:54 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Another species of human? Like Homo Somethingsomething?

Is it a mystery how the pyramids were built in kook land?

It does sound big, though. Easily as big as the gold-backed yuan.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#985485 - 02/14/18 10:17 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

weird thread

#985489 - 02/15/18 06:20 AM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Hey Rich, I lnow where you can find another species of human.....in the mirror.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#985490 - 02/15/18 07:04 AM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Salmo,

The Bigfoot DNA study showed that Bigfoot was a hybridized species, the male side is unknown and the female side was modern human. Based on what the Nuclear DNA showed whatever bigfoots original father was should not have been able to successfully cross with modern human females but it did, and it happened many times in many regions around 12,000 to 20,000 years ago. You can tell when it where it happened by the Haplogroup.

Yes, the royal family in this culture was the most pure, had the biggest skulls and skeletal differences. So yes they appeared to hybridize with modern humans as well, similar to bigfoot, yet very different.

As far as the megalithic structures, the biggest and most perfect construction is the oldest with attempted replication built onto and on top of. They can barely replicate that construction today and still cant do as perfect as a job.

Edited by RICH G (02/15/18 07:31 AM)

#985497 - 02/15/18 07:33 AM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Banned User,

Yeah right, there you go being a sheep.

#985499 - 02/15/18 07:59 AM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Most classifications have Neanderthals and modern humans as separate species and the DNA evidence does show hybridization.

The definition of species is actually a human construction to define organisms. Nature is often not as "accurate".

For what it is worth, the Mule Deer (Rocky Mountain, California, Desert) are actually the result of Whitetails (bucks, I think) mating with Blacktail does. Which makes it truly interesting for the geneticist/classifier that the two "true" species in the mix are the WT and BT with the Mule being the hybrid offspring who have now become a full species and somehow absorbed, for classification purposes, the original species as a sunbspecies.

#985517 - 02/15/18 03:48 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

When I lived in NE Washington, I heard of whitetail/mule deer crosses, never saw one. Makes sense that it would happen some where their range overlaps.

This Paracas civilization is pretty weird, from the research it is thought that they fled the area of Crimea around 3,000 years ago as they were likely facing extermination. The remains that have been unearthed in Crimea are from around the same time frame as the ones in Paracas. They were in ancient Egypt as well, you can see evidence of that culture attempting to emulate the elongated skull. Akhenaten and his wife Nefertiti were thought to be possibly the same species as these Paracas people, as it is alleged that they had the same traits.

Its very possible that these elongated skull people were remnants from a previous lost advanced civilization such as Atlantis and Lemuria. They seemed to have died out at around 1900 years ago.

Another interesting fact is the presence of date palms in Paracas Bay which have been there since first white contact, no one knows how they got there and they only exist in Paracas go north or south they disappear, they exist naturally in the middle east.

#985519 - 02/15/18 04:01 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
There currently are crosses between WT and Mule; saw one in AZ. My point was that the species "Mule Deer" is the result of a cross between WT and BT.

#985523 - 02/15/18 04:16 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Atlantis.

lol

#985528 - 02/15/18 06:41 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

"Atlantis.

lol"

Dan, that's a pretty nieve statement considering there is allot of evidence out there pointing to a lost civilization which influenced ancient man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis_map

How do you explain this map? somebody new the coastline of Antarctica well before it was thought that area was explored by ship, it's been a minimum of 12,000 years since it was iceless. It was not until relatively recently that we could use current technology to see what the coast line looks like without the ice and it just so happens that this map is almost perfectly accurate. So the fact is in 1513 the guy who made this map said that he referenced at least 5 ancient maps to draft this map. Someone prior to Antarctica being covered by ice charted the coastline either by sea or by the air and it happened at least 12,000 years ago. That is a fact so how would you explain that utilizing the belief system you have built for yourself? There are many examples that science has not been able to explain but this one is very direct.

#985529 - 02/15/18 06:47 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

I believe in mermaids but struggle with the fact they have no legs.

#985530 - 02/15/18 06:48 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
WT - Muley hybrids are not all that rare along the WYO / CO / NE / KS corridor where the Rockies give way to the Great Plains. Not all that common, but also not unheard of. WT bodies and flag tails, Muley racks. They're pretty cool to come across.

Rich - what are your thoughts on those giant "human" skeletons or the "hobbit" skeletons? As far as Squatch goes, we did have giant great apes in NA as recent as the beginning of the last ice age. Any chance one of those apes had his way with Mrs. Grog?

I don't know about all those DNA studies, but the DS is all the proof I need that Neanderthal DNA flares up every now and again.

#985533 - 02/15/18 06:59 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

http://www.ancientdestructions.com/piri-reis-map-of-antarctica/
ancient map of antartica

blob:https://www.youtube.com/d4d49044-34a9-4ab6-bd33-b672ba6d9db2
NASA map w/wo ice

#985534 - 02/15/18 07:12 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Gigantopithecus, there is no way that is bigfoot, if bigfoot was only a giant ape or relic hominid we would have one in a cage a long time ago. How can you explain with all the technology, game cameras and such and very little photographic evidence and no flawliss photos or video, best film or photographic evidence was shot with an 8mm camera in 1967, now everybody has an HG video camera in their pocket and millions of remote cameras are deployed around the world by private people and research programs yet they cant replicate or outdo the 1967 8mm film. I dont think a giant ape or a caveman is smart enough to evade all that technology.

#985535 - 02/15/18 07:13 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

How do I explain that map?

It was made by dudes in the 1500's that thought the Earth was flat. Columbus called indians "Indians" because he thought he was in India.

If Atlantis existed, find it. People have been trying for decades - and nope.

Occam's razor. Learn it, know it, live it.

Be sure to post when it's found - or bigfoot is found - or gnomes are found - or the yuan collapses the dollar - or Trump gets elected.

OH - forget that last one. smile

#985536 - 02/15/18 07:15 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: RICH G
Gigantopithecus, there is no way that is bigfoot, if bigfoot was only a giant ape or relic hominid we would have one in a cage a long time ago. How can you explain with all the technology, game cameras and such and very little photographic evidence and no flawliss photos or video, best film or photographic evidence was shot with an 8mm camera in 1967, now everybody has an HG video camera in their pocket and millions of remote cameras are deployed around the world by private people and research programs yet they cant replicate or outdo the 1967 8mm film. I dont think a giant ape or a caveman is smart enough to evade all that technology.

Well, the easiest explanation is bigfoot doesn't exist and the technology works just fine.

Occam's razor.

People hate it.

#985540 - 02/15/18 07:35 PM Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

"It was made by dudes in the 1500's that thought the Earth was flat. Columbus called indians "Indians" because he thought he was in India."

Exactly "made by dudes in the 1500's that thought the Earth was flat" they had very limited first hand knowledge of world geography because they had not been to most of it by 1500. It means that maps existed which were pretty accurate depicting lands which were never seen by navigators in the 1500's yet the maps existed from 100's of years or even thousands of years earlier. Its alleged that Columbus had access to Knights Templar maps which were made from maps that they found in the Holly Lands in the first crusade.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 947 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |