THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#985441 - 02/14/18 12:26 PM Re: Is it time to sell the sled?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Swifty27 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tri-Cities, WA
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
I honestly don't know, but I do know there are some professional boat sellers here, and I appreciate any help. If the right person showed up with the right amount of money I might be boat-less.
I'm just not using it.

See you in a few months after my house is done!

I've seen more sleds for sale lately than I can remember in the last few years. May be the start of the slow-down. I'm no econ major, but if interest rates go up like they're heading, then boat loans will become way less accessible. I'd think prices would have to hold or even come down at that point.

Depending on hours on the motors, my guess is worth around $30,000 +/- $5,0000. I'm a bad guesser though.

#985459 - 02/14/18 03:19 PM Re: Is it time to sell the sled?? [Re: cobble cruiser]
stlhd24 Offline
Eyed Egg

Originally Posted By: cobble cruiser
Our shows were successful this year. We are also as busy as ever building plenty of boats. smile

I hear you guys have a really nice one going out the door next week. Maybe we should start a new thread with some pictures!

Edited by stlhd24 (02/14/18 03:19 PM)

#985493 - 02/15/18 07:19 AM Re: Is it time to sell the sled?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
fishbreath Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Bellingham,WA
For me the time to sell was when they closed Puget Sound to Wild Steelheading C & R. I went from an eleven month river salmon/steelhead fishery with about five or six month of pretty good fishing to now MAYBE a total of two to four weeks of very marginal fishing at best for the entire year. I miss the SuperVee but having a fishing machine sit in the garage so I can use it just a few times of year made no sense. However, after not having a sled for a few years I ended up getting a cheapo that I now use a hand full of times in the river each year and use more for crabbing than anything else. And the fish catching in my neck of the woods now, HORRIBLE!

#985571 - 02/16/18 09:11 AM Re: Is it time to sell the sled?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

I appreciate all the feedback folks.
If you know of someone that's serious.......... send them my way.
Have a great weeeeeeekend.

#985573 - 02/16/18 09:20 AM Re: Is it time to sell the sled?? [Re: stlhd24]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

I would post a few pics but I no longer have a way to do that other than to use the old way on the website which its been way too many years to try and figure that out again... frown

It's basically a new Wooldridge model that is a based on our old whitewater version Classic, only modernized. And holy mackerel is it modernized. It's nearly complete and will be used on the Columbia, Salmon, Clearwater and maybe even sneak into the Cowlitz. It's a beauty but I can't post pictures unfortunately.

Danny

Edited by cobble cruiser (02/16/18 09:23 AM)

#985579 - 02/16/18 10:10 AM Re: Is it time to sell the sled?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
It was such a good boat show season, that even the “Pre-Owned “ - old- 2003-ish vintage sled boats at some of these place sold out !

Even the Teal Blue ones !!! wink

I’m still looking however, and heading down to Olympia for a new boat preview this afternoon ! With all them dam Coho on the way, I need to be ready !

Touche bud... wink

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 887 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |