Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#987784 - 04/09/18 11:33 AM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: Paul Smenis]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: War-Paint
Originally Posted By: Evo
yeah, except both parties had nothing wrong with what i did, they arent mad at me in any way, i have messages to prove that... the original accuser, is a liar, and never even booked a fvcking trip with the guy either... so whos the fvck up in that case?

Listen you little faggot
Im not on hear saying i can throw a 85 mph fast ball. you are the liar.
I did not lie about my complaint with that "guide" if you want to call him that. He stiffed us straight up for a full paid trip. Stay in your lane and don't talk about what you don't know about.

uhhhhh, i said i threw 85 once, and it was inaccurate as sh!t, so now thats saying that i throw 85 now, and can strike out any batter in baseball....

again, making sh!t up, faggot...

Salmo, theres bullsh!t everywhere, she was told (apparently) by the property owner that she was to have all of it removed within 5 days, that was Wed...if they arent gone by tomorrow, which is 6 days, i will call him myself and have HER removed from here as well...

she has been warned for 8 months about the problems, other neighbors have gotten involved now, and so have the police...

everything will be fine, very very soon....

ive sat here patient, put up with the lies, bullsh!t, and everything else, im not an asshole unless you make me one, so the ball is in her court...

as far as the gang sh!t, it would be extremely unwise of any of them to bring that sh!t to me, and im pretty sure they know that, they havent said sh!t to me since i went off, or looked at me, asked me for anything, ect... all it is is posting a bunch of sh!t on FB...

not worried in the slightest....

#987791 - 04/09/18 01:30 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

not insecure in the slightest, ask anyone that knows me...

i also never said i was the tough guy, you did... what i did say, is if you wanna meet some tough guys, it can be arranged....

but, im sure you are going to go telling me about who i know, whats gone on in my life, how i handled it, how you handled it, and all the other horsesh!t in between...

good luck with that...

#987793 - 04/09/18 03:05 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

I wouldn't worry about these losers Evo, they probably don't own any gold or even drink 40s of malt liquor.

#987795 - 04/09/18 03:32 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

im good...

hope you are good too bud....

#987798 - 04/09/18 03:59 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Even in a ski-mask I'm so superfamous I'm still recognized. What gave me away, the MAGA hat or the cardboard cutout of Trump in the background?

Yeah I'm doing good bud. It's about time to get sh!tfaced again. I'm about to open a nice cold 40oz brewed by hardworking American union workers. God bless America for providing us with delicious 40oz glass containers of Olde English 800 MALT LIQUOR.

#987799 - 04/09/18 04:29 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#987801 - 04/09/18 04:50 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: NickD90]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Originally Posted By: NickD90
Maurice Jones Drew
Barry Sanders
Mike Tyson
Evo

Yup. That math totally checks out Uncle Rico.

LOL

#987802 - 04/09/18 04:52 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: stam
Whew.....just when I thought this thread was down the crapper, you guys class it back up with some malted beverages....nicely done.

I came to this thread for Gold trading tips but I'm staying in it for the Malt Liquor.

#987804 - 04/09/18 05:17 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

My buddy hooked me up with a jewellery guy, sounds really cool.. said I should have zero problems getting what I'm asking, and most likely will get more...

I'm also thinking about buying Katie's brothers Blazer.. it's already lowered, looks good, just has some electrical issues which is no problem... I can get it for 250 bux... If I decide to, im going to shoehorn a small block into it .... Or, mess with the 4.3, but I'd rather small block it...

Can use it as a fishing/commuter vehicle....

#987805 - 04/09/18 05:29 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Atleast it has a 4.3, mine had a 2.8 back in the day. What a slug. Lower that monster, drop a small block in. Should get you to work and the fishin holes. Amp it up to fry the tweakers when they try to break in.....lol

#987808 - 04/09/18 06:16 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Gold prices rise over fears of trade war with China.

I'm up $900 on that $100k investment already. That's $900 is just one day, how many of you guys made $900 at your wagecuck job working for some jew? Every time Trump farts or tweets, gold will keep going up.

Fvck Swanny. Fvck Sea Lions. Fvck that 10 cent deposit Orygun charges on bottles. Fvck Orygun and their Oygrun 20's.

Orygun is a sh!thole. MAGA, drink MALT LIQUOR, BUY GOLD and read all of Rich G's posts!

#987810 - 04/09/18 08:08 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

i also never said i was the tough guy, you did... what i did say, is if you wanna meet some tough guys, it can be arranged....

Why do you always, very slightly make threats about getting people to do your dirty work? I believe you made a threat to reefer about getting a bunch of black guys to kidnap his GF and do certain things to her. Do you remember that? Not cool at all. This was several years ago, I'm sure Jake remembers.

Edited by Sol Duc (04/09/18 08:13 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#987811 - 04/09/18 08:10 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

That wasn't a threat...

I'll wait a couple months for your next message...

You really are fvckin weird you know?

#987812 - 04/09/18 08:15 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Did you post something along those lines?

- Albert Einstein.

#987813 - 04/09/18 08:18 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

BM, the 2.8 was a good little motor reliability wise, just no power.. The 4.3 came in the Typhoon, but it was a turbo motor, there's also the 3.8 GN motor, turbo as well...

You can get a 400-500hp small block for cheaper than either of those, but I know a few people that I can get good deals from so the 6s are still possible... I haven't decided yet, it runs, so 250 isn't like I will lose... Fairly low miles as well.. ill think about it...

#987814 - 04/09/18 08:18 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

"That wasn't a threat"...

Sounds like a yes.

- Albert Einstein.

#987816 - 04/09/18 09:46 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

rofl

Ok Serpico...

#987818 - 04/09/18 10:32 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

rofl 250.00 Blazer.....it'll buff out good. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#987819 - 04/10/18 06:02 AM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker

I'm also thinking about buying Katie's brothers Blazer.. it's already lowered, looks good, just has some electrical issues which is no problem... I can get it for 250 bux... If I decide to, im going to shoehorn a small block into it .... Or, mess with the 4.3, but I'd rather small block it...

Can use it as a fishing/commuter vehicle....

Have you asked your mommy if it's ok to park yet another lawn ornament in front of the trailer? You know damn well that Blazer ain't gonna ever move again. But hey, at least it'll deflect the bullets.

And what's this shiit about commuting? You finally got a job? Congrats.

So you're saying you're gonna come shoot at me?

#987822 - 04/10/18 06:46 AM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Brings up a good point. Why would somebody sell a vehicle for $250? Better go over it thoroughly, Evo, or it will end up a lawn ornament. Of course, you could use it for a bait car, put the stealth cam out, and serve some much needed justice to that neighborhood. ??

Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (stonefish, wolverine), 1049 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645297 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |