THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 16 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#987286 - 03/28/18 12:23 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? *** [Re: The Moderator]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: parker
One can make a case and argue that here are some freedoms/liberties that have been severely altered or changed since 9/11:

Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Privacy
Freedom of Information
Right to a Fair Trial
Freedom of Association
Right to Due Process
Freedom of Economic Liberty
Equal Protection Under the Law
Freedom From Unreasonable Searches

Effective? You be the judge.

The list is lengthy, but primarily applies to those people who look like they came from a country south of Sweden, or east of Germany. Crusty old white farts pretty much get a pass...probably because they resemble so many of those holding power in our government.

#987287 - 03/28/18 12:25 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
I was going to put in there that I hope a person doesn't have brown skin and has the first name of Ahkmed....US Citizen or not.

#987299 - 03/29/18 09:20 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Originally Posted By: willametteriveroutlaw
How many freedoms have we lost in the name of fighting terrorism?

How effective have they been?

See any planes fly into sky scrapers lately?

Drumroll for 9/11 conspiracy theory.......

How many planes were flown into buildings by terrorists prior to 9/11?

#987649 - 04/06/18 03:17 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Todd]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Todd
Let's make some smart comments about spoons and cars, and then make fun of the millions of kids who are about become voting age, too.

That will help.

Gunowners are our own worst enemies, by far. We are really killing it lately.

Fish on...

Todd

You hit the nail on the head Todd. I've said many times I carry everywhere I go. I have owned plenty of guns but by allowing mentally ill idiots to get guns and especially assault rifles it's just a matter of time before we lose everything. The NRA is cutting it's nose off to spite it's face. But here again and like Trump it's a shoot first then think about it later when it's too late mentality. But sadly there are so many ignorant sheep that just follow each other around and never look up.

#987834 - 04/10/18 10:47 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: The Moderator]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: parker
One can make a case and argue that here are some freedoms/liberties that have been severely altered or changed since 9/11:

Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Privacy
Freedom of Information
Right to a Fair Trial
Freedom of Association
Right to Due Process
Freedom of Economic Liberty
Equal Protection Under the Law
Freedom From Unreasonable Searches

There are and will be way worse things than a plane flying in to a building and nothing we've done so far to change that.

You mean like the same faction of corrupt people in various governmental departments that are attempting to impeach the sitting US President by obtaining a FISA warrant without credible evidence of a crime while simultaneously ignoring constitutional rights?

If a witch hunt can happen to the President of the United States -then it can happen to anybody.

This is a sad time for our democratic system in the United States regardless of political party affiliation.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#987836 - 04/10/18 10:52 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
"You mean like the same faction of corrupt people in various governmental departments that are attempting to impeach the sitting US President by obtaining a FISA warrant without credible evidence of a crime while simultaneously ignoring constitutional rights?"

I don't even know where to start on this one. Why don't you go ahead and explain how this makes any sense at all?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#987843 - 04/10/18 12:21 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Todd is the Marcus Mumford of PP. smile

#987853 - 04/10/18 03:52 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Todd is the Marcus Mumford of PP. smile

Please elucidate.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#987871 - 04/11/18 06:54 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Todd]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

"You mean like the same faction of corrupt people in various governmental departments that are attempting to impeach the sitting US President by obtaining a FISA warrant without credible evidence of a crime while simultaneously ignoring constitutional rights?"

I don't even know where to start on this one. Why don't you go ahead and explain how this makes any sense at all?

Fish on...

Todd

Fair enough,

Let’s start from the beginning before moving forward to the Special Counsel.

RE: Steele dossier

Since Sen. Lindsey Graham stated back in December, “I think the Department of Justice owes it to the court to be up-and-up about exactly what this document is about, who paid for it, who's involved, and what their motives might be.”

These questions and more have since been answered in the vid below and I’ll answer your question in more detail over the next days or weeks as your ball washers allow. smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964&feature=youtu.be

At 17:25 talks about a 99 page opinion from the FISA court regarding illegal FBI activity, illegal contractor activity, and improper disclosure of raw unauthorized intelligence of Americans…

#987873 - 04/11/18 10:03 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Lucky Louie]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Don't waste your time, if Trump cured cancer, Toff would beetch he hadn't done it sooner.

- Albert Einstein.

#987918 - 04/12/18 09:28 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: gooybob]
Spawner

Originally Posted By: gooybob
Let's make some smart comments about spoons and cars, and then make fun of the millions of kids who are about become voting age, too.

That will help.

Gunowners are our own worst enemies, by far. We are really killing it lately.

Fish on...

Todd

You hit the nail on the head Todd. I've said many times I carry everywhere I go. I have owned plenty of guns but by allowing mentally ill idiots to get guns and especially assault rifles it's just a matter of time before we lose everything. The NRA is cutting it's nose off to spite it's face. But here again and like Trump it's a shoot first then think about it later when it's too late mentality. But sadly there are so many ignorant sheep that just follow each other around and never look up.

Then have federal law enforcement do their Fukking job, keep the national background check updated and actually prosecute people who are not allowed to by guns when they attempt to purchase.

#987924 - 04/12/18 12:20 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: willametteriveroutlaw]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Is there any other agency that is more inept than the ATF.

- Albert Einstein.

#988016 - 04/15/18 04:31 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
You mean like the same faction of corrupt people in various governmental departments that are attempting to impeach the sitting US President by obtaining a FISA warrant without credible evidence of a crime while simultaneously ignoring constitutional rights ?
Rich Gee must have used Lackluster Louies login info......

To Todd balls washer #1

KK, I see your MO hasn’t changed over the years by attacking people instead of contributing content.

SHAMEFUL…

KK ALERT--CLIMB AND TUCK YOUR TAILS--HOPEFULLY THE TROLL CAN’T CLIMB

#988031 - 04/15/18 01:32 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Lucky Louie]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

LMAO moose

- Albert Einstein.

#988052 - 04/16/18 07:48 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

If only goats grew on trees................................LOL.

#988080 - 04/16/18 04:13 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Spawner

Back to tinfoil hat area..

One of the Broward County deputies who was very outspoken against the narrative portrayed by the sheriff..

Just up an fukkin died of well either cancer or something else. Autopsy reports are unclear.

Jason Fitzsimons dead at 42 ..

https://twitter.com/browardsheriff/status/980928523694149632?lang=en

#988084 - 04/16/18 05:49 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Someone died?

Holy sh!t.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#988089 - 04/16/18 09:00 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Goat tree LMFAO! I miss the Darkside. I have a couple of goat carcusses in the orchard! I have some big guns and the girls love them. If I wear a long sleeve shirt do I need a Conceal Carry permit? If I wear short sleeves or a tank top can I Open Carry? Of course I'll be wearing the Stars and Stripes and God Loves 'Merica!

#988132 - 04/18/18 05:53 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Todd could be the resident expert --but debatable.

#988133 - 04/18/18 05:55 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Continuing on…

Hopefully there has been enough time to explore and to do your own due diligence on the alt news video provided earlier last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964&feature=youtu.be

Also at 17:25 he talks about a 99 page opinion from the FISA court regarding illegal FBI activity, illegal contractor activity, and improper disclosure of raw unauthorized intelligence of Americans…

We left off with the 99 page FISA court opinion that main stream media (MSM) neglected to report to the American people regarding these illegal activities even though this was released a year ago.

IMO, MSM news journalism in America is dead because if it doesn’t fit their narrative, the American people don’t need to know, so it does not get printed. Other words a one word definition would be propaganda. It seems that the various MSM TV news reports the same political narrative but with different human interest stories.

Along with MSM fake news propaganda, I look for alternate news sources that use verifiable facts from verifiable sources to try and get a fully rounded view to fill in the blanks of what is really happening.

IMO, we should do ourselves a favor and infuse alternative verifiable news daily to help understand the world around us.

Getting closer to the special council.

Page 6 of 16 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 947 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |