LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#988206 - 04/19/18 06:01 PM Any thoughts regarding the content of this page?
RICH G
Unregistered

#988220 - 04/19/18 11:47 PM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: RICH G

What do you all think of this stuff?

From your link: "The satan-worshipping New World Order was already marching down the streets of America in an increasingly flagrant manner. When it was almost too late, the exposure went into high gear with the election of Donald Trump."

Dude...you really need to get a life.

That's what I think of that stuff.

#988221 - 04/19/18 11:57 PM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: GoldDigger]
vapidangler
Unregistered

"
This month the news on the pedophilia front is more edgy and near impossible to believe, for those who are just now hearing about it for the first time. It certainly appears we are living on the lunatic fringe. The Illuminati would like people to believe we are lunatics, but we’re not."

Yes you are.

#988223 - 04/20/18 12:03 AM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Sounds legit to me.

#988228 - 04/20/18 07:40 AM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I think that if you ever are in a situation where you need to have a psych eval you should spend hours purging everything you ever post on any internet site...including, and especially the stuff you find on that site.

That really takes lunatic fringe to the fringes.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#988229 - 04/20/18 08:03 AM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Wow, just wow. There really are some lunatics out there.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#988239 - 04/20/18 10:21 AM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: eddie]
Capt. Quint Offline
Parr

Loc: Amity Is., NY
Originally Posted By: eddie
Wow, just wow. There really are some lunatics out there.

"Out there"? You mean as opposed to The Darkside?

#988257 - 04/20/18 01:49 PM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Rich, you sure seem preoccupied with this pedophile stuff.

- Albert Einstein.

#988263 - 04/20/18 03:29 PM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Between rooting out devil worship and pedophilia I am surprised Rich has time for Bigfoots and gnomes anymore.

I wonder if they miss him.

Fish on...

Todd

#988265 - 04/20/18 03:36 PM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#988269 - 04/20/18 03:56 PM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

What’s the big deal?

#988301 - 04/21/18 07:28 PM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Ya, know the funniest [Bleeeeep!] is that you retards mock me, while people like EVO and hooktender are quietly posting the evidence in plain sight right in-front of you evidence that they didn't have to look hard to find.

And the [Bleeeeep!] happening right in-front of you today which most of you think is a hoax or fake is stuff I said was gonna happen 2 years ago. The mainstream is not reporting most of it but it is happening.

Quietly the dollar is collapsing, happening both under its own weight and by external force, ( people from inside this government and from Eastern Governments, who feel now is the time to strike it down, "kill it" are pulling the trigger, and Trump indeed is part of that). Turkey just asked for its gold back from the US and is totally doing away with the US dollars use. At the same time Turkey has in custody the CIA operative who led the latest coup attempt against the sitting president, who is about to get prosecuted.

Interesting times indeed.....

And guess what what I think and thought was much more of a reality than what most of you thought or still think.

And,,, no, I don't have time to seek out Gnomes or Bigfoot any longer.

Edited by RICH G (04/21/18 07:40 PM)

#988307 - 04/21/18 09:26 PM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#988318 - 04/22/18 07:36 AM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.

rofl

#988343 - 04/23/18 08:29 AM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I like how the froot loops have turned the fact that Trump is an undignified, unqualified, pathological liar, with the intellect of a 8 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old into sucking at everything profoundly on purpose because it's part of the master plan of tearing it all down.

It's a re-hash of "Republicans tell you government won't work, and then lie, cheat, and steal to get the opportunity to run the government and prove they are right".

Fish on...

Todd

#988344 - 04/23/18 09:22 AM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I am wondering how long it will be until the nutcases connect the dots and reveal that pedophiles and Planned Parenthood exclusively use Yeti coolers to store babies in.

I can't believe I scooped Alex Jones! He should have had this story yesterday.

Fish on...

Todd

#988346 - 04/23/18 10:08 AM Re: Any thoughts regarding the content of this page? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

The fact is we are divided in many ways...one of the ways is between the lunatics that believe the stuff on that site linked above, and anyone with half a brain.

It's hard enough to convince actual thinking people to look at facts instead of calling it all fake news and believing made up out of whole cloth "alternative facts"...but the dingbats and lunatics aren't ever coming back...they just need to be written off and ignored.

That's one unfortunate byproduct of the InterWebz, crazy people have forums, and other crazy people look to them as messiahs.

Fish on...

Todd

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1026 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645362 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |