Three Rivers Marine

Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#988908 - 05/09/18 12:08 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? *** [Re: dwatkins]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
California leads the nation in the production of fruits and nuts.

If you are talking about the two legged variety you are absolutely right.

#988909 - 05/09/18 12:09 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

my mail has never been stolen... still cant read yet can you?

i mean i have had sh!t coming weekly for the last 6 weeks... i have sh!t coming this week...

nothing gets stolen...

people that leave their sh!t out over night, thats their problem....

you are the ignorant one Jake, and you seriously need to learn to STFU....

#988910 - 05/09/18 12:36 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Fvck those racist STDs! Fvck that sh!thole California. Drink MALT LIQUOR!

#988912 - 05/09/18 02:14 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide

Ya’ll would fvck fruits and nuts too if you could.

#988914 - 05/09/18 09:22 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: dwatkins]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide

Ya’ll would fvck fruits and nuts too if you could.

No.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#988915 - 05/09/18 09:25 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo

me, you laugh...

Well,yeah...

#988916 - 05/09/18 09:32 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Some parts of Washington totally suck. Take for instance, Evo’s neighborhood. Same goes for California and the other states and countries I’ve visited.

California has towns like Needles and Barstow,Fresno,Porterville,and Los Angeles. Complete [Bleeeeep!] holes. And now Frisco is getting worse. Go to Oakland and see how bad it truly is there. Homeless encampments numbering in the thousands ,the bereft of society,dregs. It's sad. In salinas the gangs are as bad as almost anywhere in the united states. I don't get it. I also don't understand all the hatred from one state to another. For as many people that hate on California more people are moving here,and I'm not just talking illegals. Whatever happened to one nation,under God? Now it's us against them. I joke about the PNW I loved it up there. I love it here too. I guess it's perspective. Perhaps the shithole is between your ears. Drink some more Malt Liquor ,that should help. That last bit wasn't directed at you,Reefer Madness....

Edited by vapidangler (05/09/18 09:33 PM)

#988918 - 05/10/18 05:34 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Continuing still with the ongoing main stream media negative narrative propaganda,

"In an apparent jab at the administration, The Times’ headline said, “At a Key Moment, Trump’s Top Diplomat Is Again Thousands of Miles Away.” rofl

"NY Times Bashes Mike Pompeo For Being MIA: Turns Out He Was Busy Rescuing 3 Americans From N Korea

The Times story noted that Pompeo was expected to return from his trip with the detainees in the caption of a photo accompanying the story, so it’s curious why the headline attempted to paint his trip in a negative light.

The New York Times did not immediately respond to a request for comment." rofl

Main Stream Media propaganda is a flocking joke.

http://www.libertybugle.com/ny-times-bas...s-from-n-korea/

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#988922 - 05/10/18 07:39 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Continuing still with the ongoing main stream media negative narrative propaganda,

"In an apparent jab at the administration, The Times’ headline said, “At a Key Moment, Trump’s Top Diplomat Is Again Thousands of Miles Away.” rofl

"NY Times Bashes Mike Pompeo For Being MIA: Turns Out He Was Busy Rescuing 3 Americans From N Korea

The Times story noted that Pompeo was expected to return from his trip with the detainees in the caption of a photo accompanying the story, so it’s curious why the headline attempted to paint his trip in a negative light.

The New York Times did not immediately respond to a request for comment." rofl

Main Stream Media propaganda is a flocking joke.

http://www.libertybugle.com/ny-times-bas...s-from-n-korea/

You have a little Trump goo on your chin, LL.

You're the joke. The way you wash Trump's balls reminds me of the Obamabots that sucked his dick no matter what crap he was pulling. You're just their mirror image.

Congratulations?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#988923 - 05/10/18 07:49 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Even though the Main Stream Media (MSM) news press is running 90% negative stories regarding Trump according to Fox report, according to CNN poll Trump’s popularity has risen to 44% v 47% a virtual statistical stalemate w/9% unsure.

Apparently the American people aren’t as stupid as the MSM thinks by starting to see through the MSM negative campaign smokescreen against Trump regarding his domestic and foreign policy, Russian collusion witch hunt, and omission of how the swamp is being drained especially at FBI and now overflowing into DOJ.

#988925 - 05/10/18 08:05 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
47% of the people are even stupider than the media believes, apparently.

90% of the coverage is negative because 90% of what he does is stupid.

Hopefully this helps.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#988927 - 05/10/18 08:31 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Wrong, nice try, but the negative spin on something perfectly positive about the released hostages is one example of simply toeing the MSM negative campaign that contributes to the 90% negative stories against Trump.

#988933 - 05/10/18 08:48 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Wrong, nice try, but the negative spin on something perfectly positive about the released hostages is one example of simply toeing the MSM negative campaign that contributes to the 90% negative stories against Trump.

Are you talking about Trump being the pathological liar he is and claiming Obama couldn't get the three of them released? And forgetting that two of the three were grabbed by NK during Trump's administration?

It's cool if you're such a partisan hack and dishonest person that pathological liars don't bother you. I've seen this lack of character before, so it's not surprising to me any more.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#988946 - 05/10/18 10:26 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Would you sacrifice color of the goat for one that never kicks or is appearance key?

#988959 - 05/10/18 11:43 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Are you talking about Trump being the pathological liar he is and claiming Obama couldn't get the three of them released? And forgetting that two of the three were grabbed by NK during Trump's administration?

It's cool if you're such a partisan hack and dishonest person that pathological liars don't bother you. I've seen this lack of character before, so it's not surprising to me any more.

I believe if one was to go back into the archives around election time, I’m pretty sure it would be impossible to call me a partisan republican.

Like stated before, I researched Trump’s claim about fake news that now I know is MSM propaganda of which 90% of news regarding Trump is negative as reported, that eventually lead me to the unverified Steele dossier bought and paid for by the Hillary/ party -- leading to the FISA warrants to spy on Trump that lead to the Russian collusion witch-hunt or coup d'état on the sitting president of the United States. Of course, bogus allegations led to no collusion.

Trump’s popularity has risen to 44% because voters can now see through the Fake news smokescreen.

#988964 - 05/10/18 12:19 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Lucky Louie]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville

Like stated before, I researched Trump’s claim about fake news that now I know is MSM propaganda of which 90% of news regarding Trump is negative as reported

Negative news is not fake news, just as positive news is not fake news.

For someone that touts himself as being smart, Trump seems to have a hard time understanding the difference between fake and negative.

Trump’s popularity has risen to 44% because voters can now see through the Fake news smokescreen.

You got that wrong. 44% of those that were polled (not all voters, as no one asked me and I voted) are positive about trump. As to whether or not they too can distinguish the difference between negative and fake is debatable. For example you're still using parts of sentence that state "can now see through the Fake news smokescreen."

Seems to me, one probably should have said "can now see through the negative news smokescreen."

Basic Trump math says 56% are still negative about Trump. I don't see that number changing too much.

#989150 - 05/14/18 08:25 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Now it has been reported that the increase in Trump popularity is associated to democrats looking through the media smoke screen.

#989151 - 05/14/18 08:28 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: The Moderator]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: parker

Like stated before, I researched Trump’s claim about fake news that now I know is MSM propaganda of which 90% of news regarding Trump is negative as reported

Negative news is not fake news, just as positive news is not fake news.

For someone that touts himself as being smart, Trump seems to have a hard time understanding the difference between fake and negative.

“Many stories about the investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia have been wrong, according to a spokesman for the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.”

“What I have been telling all reporters is that many stories about our investigation have been inaccurate,” the Mueller spokesperson said, according to Daily Caller and Washington Times. “Be very cautious about any source that claims to have knowledge about our investigation and dig deep into what they claim before reporting on it. If another outlet reports something, don’t run with it unless you have your own sourcing to back it up.” doh

Even Comey admits MSM is producing fake news

“At the hearing, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) pressed Comey further on the piece from The New York Times, asking, “Would it be fair to characterize that story as almost entirely wrong?”, to which Comey replied, “Yes.”

“Comey went on to discredit other media reports, which have frequently cited unnamed intelligence and government sources to push their narrative that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the election.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/robert-mue...ng_2496293.html

Edited by Lucky Louie (05/14/18 08:29 PM)

#989168 - 05/15/18 09:34 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Trump has proven he's sympathetic towards women.

He went and visited his wife in the hospital.

#989231 - 05/16/18 08:42 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Todd]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Todd
"You mean like the same faction of corrupt people in various governmental departments that are attempting to impeach the sitting US President by obtaining a FISA warrant without credible evidence of a crime while simultaneously ignoring constitutional rights?"

I don't even know where to start on this one. Why don't you go ahead and explain how this makes any sense at all?

Fish on...

Todd

I had no intention to revisit this since answering your question earlier in this thread but since you are being such a dickhead in the other thread I can understand how you could not answer this simple question because main stream media fake news wasn’t covering this purposely because it did not fit their narrative--- propaganda.

Sorry for your disappointment, but it is not easy to find collusion when it never existed by using an unverified source-- the dossier-- to obtain the FISA warrants which was made & paid for by Hillary and gang.

Keep watching fake news to stroke your bias, just do not expect the full picture.

Your welcome for the answer. rofl

Edited by Lucky Louie (05/16/18 08:44 AM)

Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 632 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |