Three Rivers Marine

Page 36 of 222 < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#993523 - 09/13/18 02:27 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

"paid the car off today, now i can go and buy an SUV if i want... "

Where'd the money come from Evo? You don't work, haven't worked, and the only visible means of support you have are your mom and Katie. Curious minds wonder how you pay off cars and buy SUVs when you don't work for a living and claim you don't receive any gov't. money. That sorta' leaves drug dealing and such like as probable sources.

#993524 - 09/13/18 02:44 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
there is a big difference between buying a car and getting financed on a 15 year old one. wink

#993528 - 09/13/18 05:57 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I'm sorry Evo. I made it personal. I should have never of assumed the GF was a Scotch drinker.

#993532 - 09/13/18 07:04 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

why dont you people just mind your own fvcking business...

dont like me, i dont give a sh!t...

just remember, ive done nothing to any of you, its you that has been chasing me around for what, 10 years now?

and fvck you Poor Taint, its the 4th car ive paid off since i got my first one.. so kiss my ass...

#993534 - 09/13/18 07:46 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Evo, you've been here long enough to know what kind of reaction you will get some people here. You have thicker skin than this or else you would left long ago. Hold into the wind. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#993542 - 09/14/18 06:40 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

Various Congressional oversight committees have sent referrals to investigate findings and potential crimes they have uncovered.

There are two investigations going on;

1) the IG Horowitz working in conjunction with Huber per Jeff Session's appointment with no leaks almost forgetting an investigation exists

and the polar opposite

2) the Mueller investigation where “the leaks that have been coming out of the FBI and DOJ since 2016 are unconscionable,” said retired FBI supervisory special agent James Gagliano. “ There’s a difference between whistle-blowing and leaking for self-serving or partisan purposes.”

How Anti-Trump Leakers Moved From Offense to Defense
By Lee Smith | September 12, 2018 |

https://saraacarter.com/how-anti-trump-leakers-moved-from-offense-to-defense/

Initially, the leaking was an offensive operation aimed at disrupting Trump’s agenda, especially through leaks alleging connections between his campaign and the Russians. Its early successes included leaks of highly classified material that led to the firing of National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and the recusal of Attorney General Jeff Sessions from overseeing that probe…

Still in power in the lame-duck period, members of the Obama administration started to play offense, illegally leaking highly classified information aimed at undermining the new administration’s agenda by raising concerns about Russian interference…

The first phase of the leak campaign was largely successful in raising doubts about whether the Trump administration really did put America first. It normalized charges of treason lodged against the president by Democrats and former Obama officials now working for the media, including former CIA Director John Brennan…

The second phase – which began roughly a year into the Trump administration – has been more defensive, pushing back against congressional oversight committees that had uncovered irregularities in the FBI’s investigation of Trump…

But the landscape began to change near the end of Trump’s first year in the office, forcing his opponents to shift from playing offense to defense. By then, the White House had replaced many Obama-era holdovers and “Never Trump” Republicans...

A number of senior officials at the DOJ and FBI, for instance, resigned, were fired or reassigned and no longer in position to feed the news cycle with a steady stream of classified intelligence… = crimes.

Plus much more…

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#993544 - 09/14/18 07:38 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Do you guys get your vitamins and supplements with your news feed - like a package deal?

Get some Alex Jones vitamins and the Infowars news feed for $9.99 a week or something?

You should see if they have something to bolster memory as you keep posting the same thing all the time.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#993546 - 09/14/18 07:54 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Manafort cops a plea deal.

lol

Lots of witches being exposed by this witch hunt.

#993547 - 09/14/18 09:02 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
You should see if they have something to bolster memory as you keep posting the same thing all the time.

“Leaking Like Mad”: FBI-DOJ-MSM Collusion Went Far Deeper Than Previously Known

https://rawconservativeopinions.com/2018...ent-far-deeper-than-previously-known/

McCabe was fired by Attorney General Jeff Sessions in March for making an unauthorized disclosure to the news media, and “lacked candor” under oath on multiple occasions… ---known

Fox News notes that the “leaking like mad” reference was texted the same day that several US news outlets reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin was personally involved – and personally approved, Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election…

Several days before that, an article titled “Russian Hackers Acted to Aid Trump in Election, U.S. Says,” was published in the New York Times, which cited “senior administration officials…”

Then, on January 10, 2017, The Times published another article which suggested that Russian hackers had “gained limited access” to the Republican National Committee (RNC) –the same day that BuzzFeed News published the “Steele Dossier” accusing President Trump of a variety of salacious and unproven ties to Russia…

If all these collaborating emails were released to the oversight committees when asked for---instead of slow walked by the FBI/DOJ then heavily redacted to continue the slow walk this could have been finished over a year ago instead of running into an election which looks like the intent of Mueller and gang.

#993549 - 09/14/18 09:30 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Manafort offered plea deal even though Mueller has everything he needs to put him away.

I'm sure it's because Mueller is a nice guy, not because Manafort offered up dirt on Trump.

#993555 - 09/14/18 10:08 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Hankster
By agreeing to cooperate with Mueller he avoids a second trial on charges of money laundering, conspiring to defraud the U.S., witness tampering and failure to register as a foreign agent.

Pretty sweet deal.

It's probably a pretty sweet deal for Mueller, too.

Poor Trump. No friends. But that's what happens when you're a piece of sh!t who hangs around with other pieces of sh!t.

#993557 - 09/14/18 10:11 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It's one thing to be a total conman and shyster in the business world...they all are, and surround themselves with more of them...but when you are a conman and shyster breaking laws in the White House, and you are surrounded by conmen and shysters that you hired, they are all just one phone call away from being informants when the house of cards falls.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#993565 - 09/14/18 12:00 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: stam

We shall certainly see.

Seeing used to be believing....not even sure about that anymore.
Gotta put the fear of the rope back in 'em, hang 'em all and start over.

+1

If you are a crook expect to be treated as one.

The laws of the land should apply evenly to all with, unbiased investigations, fair trials, and equal punishments under those laws. Just not in government but in all sectors as well. There has been a rash of CEO’s, executives, government officials with cushy well paid jobs and benefits reportedly resigning or fired for reported various reasons some nefarious.

If found guilty, a crook is a crook regardless of which party you belong.

#993567 - 09/14/18 12:07 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: stam

We shall certainly see.

Seeing used to be believing....not even sure about that anymore.

Gotta put the fear of the rope back in 'em, hang 'em all and start over.

AMEN. 100 years ago, all these people would have been hanging from trees on the White House lawn by now. These days, we just point fingers at them and tell them they have been bad. Doesn't seem to do much to discourage the rampant scumbaggery the way a gool ol' rope used to.

#993578 - 09/14/18 05:57 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
NPR: Paul Manafort's cooperation agreement with the special counsel does not include matters involving the Trump campaign, according to a person familiar with the case.

Oh, too bad.

The rumor spreading among the mongers is Mueller is also going after Tony Podesta, the Clinton-connected Superlobbyist.

Paul Manafort is joining the flippers! The plea agreement involves all matters. Manfort may have information that Trump had knowlege of the meeting with the Russians at Trump Tower in advance. There's a reason for the plea agreement.

#993579 - 09/14/18 05:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

OK Rich JR...

#993583 - 09/14/18 07:41 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman

Paul Manafort is joining the flippers! The plea agreement involves all matters. There's a reason for the plea agreement.

Flippers or floppers

Prosecutors for the Southern District of NY are weighing bringing charges against Greg Craig, former White House counsel in the Jugears administration, and his former law firm, Skadden Arps.

Greg Craig was also one of Billy Jeff's lead lawyers during the impeachment hearings.

For those playing along, Manafort paid Greg Craig and his law firm $4 million for a whitewash job for the Ukranian, Yanukovych's pro-Russian regime.

Manafort's agreement says he has to testify in all Grand Jury proceedings in D.C. and "elsewhere"

"Elsewhere" is the Southern District of NY, where they're investigating Craig, his law firm, the Podesta Group and Mercury.

If they can make a case against him, then good.

See, I'm not a sycophantic ballwasher like Hank, so I don't give a fvck who you worked for, if you're a crook, you're a crook.

If this asshole goes down with Trump and the rest of the criminals, then Mueller is taking out the trash just like he should be.

Lots of witches round these parts.

#993586 - 09/14/18 08:44 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: Evo
Podesta stepped down from his own company just a bit ago, because Meuller is now investigating him... they started investigating him after looking into Manaforts finances... finding out he was paid to do PR stuff to promote Ukraine in the United States....

if you dont remember, Podesta is a really really important person in the Wikileaks email sh!t...

but im sure you remember....

"Last August the Podesta Group filed their foreign agent paperwork retroactive to 2012 for doing the exact same thing Manafort was doing at the same time.

The Manafort and Gates indictment is a whole lot of nothing pertaining to T.Rump.

If Toddler had the use of even 1/4 of his brain he'd realize that.

There are a crap-ton of troubles the Dimowits are facing he should be more worried about."

Found this reply from November 2017. Evo and Hank are still in denial, or just ignorant. Manafort is a convicted criminal. Podesta is a dumbass.

#993594 - 09/15/18 06:23 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Originally Posted By: Dan S.

“Leaking Like Mad”: FBI-DOJ-MSM Collusion Went Far Deeper Than Previously Known

https://rawconservativeopinions.com/2018...ent-far-deeper-than-previously-known/

McCabe was fired by Attorney General Jeff Sessions in March for making an unauthorized disclosure to the news media, and “lacked candor” under oath on multiple occasions… ---known

Fox News notes that the “leaking like mad” reference was texted the same day that several US news outlets reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin was personally involved – and personally approved, Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election…

Several days before that, an article titled “Russian Hackers Acted to Aid Trump in Election, U.S. Says,” was published in the New York Times, which cited “senior administration officials…”

Then, on January 10, 2017, The Times published another article which suggested that Russian hackers had “gained limited access” to the Republican National Committee (RNC) –the same day that BuzzFeed News published the “Steele Dossier” accusing President Trump of a variety of salacious and unproven ties to Russia…

If all these collaborating emails were released to the oversight committees when asked for---instead of slow walked by the FBI/DOJ then heavily redacted to continue the slow walk this could have been finished over a year ago instead of running into an election which looks like the intent of Mueller and gang.

It has been reported that next week an additional 50,000 emails will be released and still waiting for the white house to release the unredacted 302’s and emails congressional oversight is requesting. Get the popcorn ready.

This should result in congressional oversight committees being able to report to us the American people with their continual findings into their investigation.

To date, results from oversight have found collusion and it is not with Trump but those traitors trying to frame him with the Russian/ Trump hoax and take down a duly elected president of the United States.

Gitmo jail jail jail and after court proceedings, many hangings should occur to be used as examples for their treasonous acts.

#993598 - 09/15/18 08:59 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

I guess Trump has nothing to worry about, then.

Which makes me wonder why he's so worried.

There's no need to sweat a perjury trap unless you're a liar.

Page 36 of 222 < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 993 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |