Page 70 of 222 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#998561 - 12/12/18 12:41 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
extreme

I'm starting to wonder if a few of you should read up on the following recall/warning.......

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/health/kotex-tampon-recall-bn/index.html

#998565 - 12/12/18 12:54 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
She owned Trump.

That's what makes me rofl

Yeah, she sounded good outside the WH.

Inside the WH she was pwned by Donny Two Scoops.

No she wasn't and nobody except a retarded motherfucker would believe that humongous lie.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#998569 - 12/12/18 01:22 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Wow.

You're stupid.

#998572 - 12/12/18 01:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Yeah, except I know the difference between 2 points and 2 tenths of a point and you don't.

Looks like I'm right and you're wrong.

Again.

You should be used to it by now.

Dumbass.

smile

#998575 - 12/12/18 02:10 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: gooybob
Here's another prediction for you Skankster, by this time next year the economy will be on the brink and if you know how to read honest news you can see the warning signs everywhere.

Yeah, I've been seeing those warning signs on #RealHonestNews, goonybob.

I saw the chief financial advisor to Preznint Jugears, Larry Summers, say annualized growth of 3% was a fantasy. He predicted a recession within 18 months of Donny being elected.

When the markets took a dive after Donny was elected, economist to the stars Paul Krugman said they would never recover.

The fact of the matter is the economy could very well slow down.

Therefore, I suggest you take any money you might have in a 401K or IRA and do the smart thing, goonybob. Buy gold, silver, ammo and prepare yourself for the revolution that is sure to come. rofl

Or maybe you should invest in GM stock. Now that they won't be making the cars Preznint Jugears told them they had to make they'll start turning more of a profit. wink

Not only are you a complete idiot you lie your @ss off to get your ridiculous points across. You, Lucky Louie, Sol Dic, Evo and Rich G are some of the biggest suckers I've ever seen. The only thing Obama did wrong was being born black. Just so you know you stupid @ss I voted for Reagan, Bush Sr. twice and I couldn't stand that lying piece of crap Clinton as he was a snake like Trump. I also voted for George Jr. the first time. But after seeing how he and the creepy GOP ripped off the election I didn't vote for him the second time. That's when I was embarrassed to be a Republican and nothing has changed.

You idiots can make up all the bs you want about Obama but you can't prove one thing unless you refer to bvullsh!t sources like Lucky Louie and Rich G. Sort of like Trump taking credit for the economy. I hope he does shut down the government. That will be the noose around his neck but I doubt the blowhard will do it.

You guys just can't get past the black when it comes to Obama but you better get used to it because there will never be an all white America. So instead of being dumb @sses you're going to need to find ways to live with it. The ironic thing about all of this is I have black friends that are better educated and more successful than any of you. One is a prosecuting attorney, another is a physician, another in the financial industry and makes a ton of money honestly unlike your so called "president" and many more. They pay more taxes and are better citizens. They don't leech off the government like some here.

It makes me laugh when I see an uneducated system sucking leech like Sol Dic making fun of black people when he isn't as good as even the hood rats.

So let me finish up here Hank by saying that no matter how much you lie, or "will it" your bvullsh!t is just that. Maybe you should get some help. Maybe anger management classes. You might also see a shrink to help you get over being shunned by Hillary. She can't help if her beard is better than yours.

#998576 - 12/12/18 02:13 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Trump thinks he's been exonerated.

rofl

Sure, champ.

Trump Releases Findings Of Own Independent Investigation: 'Most Innocent President Ever'

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Unsatisfied with the amount of time the Mueller investigation has been taking and the quality of that investigation, President Trump has performed his own independent investigation of himself. He’s now released the results of that inquiry, which he says found that he is the most innocent president ever—perhaps even the most innocent person in the entire world.

“I am the absolute best at not doing crimes,” President Trump declared. “Way better than any previous president—some of whom I’m not even sure were born in this country. But I am very American and very not guilty of absolutely everything. That’s what the investigation says.”

Trump then described how he did the investigation. He put the absolute best mind on it—his own—and then to make sure he was independent, he tried to forget he knew himself. He said that was very hard since he is “the most famous person in the entire world.” Trump then showed off the magnifying glass he used for the investigation as well as his “detective hat”—a deerstalker cap.

“So I looked and I looked, and I couldn’t find any connection between me and Russia,” Trump stated. He said that everyone around him is also innocent and that they are “the best people” except for a few who are “bums” and whom he’d only hired because he “felt sorry for them” and that they should all “go to prison for a long time.” He ended by stating that his investigation was way better than Mueller’s, which is now “stupid and pointless.”

Special Counsel Robert Mueller hasn’t released a statement responding to the charges of his investigation being inferior, and when asked to see his magnifying glass and detective hat, Mueller mumbled something inaudible and quickly walked away.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#998577 - 12/12/18 02:16 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
The best takeaway line was from Trump when pelosi was begging not to do it in front of the media......Trump said “it’s called transparency Nancy “. rofl

Why don't you go back to middle school and try and work your way through high school. Then you might have some legitimacy. Your opinion is worthless just like you.

#998579 - 12/12/18 02:22 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
The best takeaway line was from Trump when pelosi was begging not to do it in front of the media......Trump said “it’s called transparency Nancy “. rofl

Yeah. And then she made him look like the bumbling fool he is. She walked out of the White House with his balls in her purse.

It was almost as pathetic as when Putin punked him.

Trump's a little bitch.

I never cared much for her but she showed a lot more cool than Trump but then that's pretty easy to do. I love watching his carp mouth widen when he's pissed which is 95% of the time. He's pulled off the biggest scam on America ever. He also proved just how many dumb asses there are in this country. He'll be out in two years. I will vote for anyone, Republican or Democrat to get him and that fake Christian Pence out of office. They can take McConnell with them.

#998581 - 12/12/18 02:24 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: The Moderator]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: elparquito
extreme

I'm starting to wonder if a few of you should read up on the following recall/warning.......

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/health/kotex-tampon-recall-bn/index.html

Hank stopped using those and went to Depends. He couldn't get the Kotex to cover his balls.

#998607 - 12/12/18 08:38 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
The only thing keeping Trump from being in jail today is that he is the President...but that will end, and he will join his henchman Flynn and bagman Cohen soon enough.

LOL

Fuktard Todd was the fuktard saying The Donald wouldn't last 18 months in office.

How'd that work out, fuktard?

Hank, toff is never right about anything.

- Albert Einstein.

#998661 - 12/13/18 04:55 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Wow, I've never heard of an interrogation where the cops tried to discourage the use of a lawyer or to warn the guy that there are penalties for lying. Somehow I think that a General might know this stuff.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#998772 - 12/15/18 08:20 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Good morning.

Heh-heh...

BREAKING: A federal judge in Texas has ruled Obamacare's individual mandate unconstitutional — the rest of the law, he says, is inseverable and thus invalid.

When Mueller is done, trump won't be here, either.

lol

Donny Two Felonies

#998781 - 12/15/18 11:37 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

The best part of waking up damn sure ain't Folgers!

#998788 - 12/15/18 12:30 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Salmo g.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I have that damn Folgers song in my mind now....thanks mad

- Albert Einstein.

#998821 - 12/16/18 12:50 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
This should have special resonance for the kookiest of the kooks here...but won't.

https://newrepublic.com/article/152638/escape-trump-cult

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#998914 - 12/17/18 05:49 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Turns out 10 Russian agents attended Trump's prayer breakfast with Russian "gun rights" activist Maria Butina.

lol

You fuckin' idiots like Louie and Hank will believe anything, won't you? A Russian gun rights activist? Yeah, Russia is big on individual gun rights. And who wouldn't think a young Russian redhead would be into old, fat, Trump loving turds and not just seeking leverage?

Holy smokes.

And now Fatso is calling government witnesses "rats" like mobsters and gang bangers do. It's obvious that he can feel the noose getting tighter as Mueller builds his case, and he thinks his only out is to start lashing out at the FBI and DOJ. It's not going to work. Most people don't believe Mr. Liar Guy any more, and why would they? He's pathological the way he lies - he lies about sh!t he doesn't even need to lie about. Then he lies about the lies.

This guy is a piece of sh!t. No honesty, no integrity, no great ideas, he isn't trustworthy, he isn't strong, he isn't bold, he isn't a leader, he doesn't even show up to work on time any more - he's a fuckin clown.

Sad!

#998929 - 12/17/18 07:41 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
By now he's ceased to be the saddest thing about our government...now it's all of the GOP congressmen who will support him anyway, even though they know all the things Dan just wrote up there are 100% the truth.

It was obvious he wasn't willing or able to do the job from the get go...a few hundred GOP congressmen are not only able, but know what their job is...they just choose to not do it.

Congrats.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#998933 - 12/17/18 07:45 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

You fuckin' idiots like Louie and Hank will believe anything, won't you? A Russian gun rights activist? Yeah, Russia is big on individual gun rights. And who wouldn't think a young Russian redhead would be into old, fat, Trump loving turds and not just seeking leverage?

Yo momma yells-- crotchety today #2?

#2 replies no just a little testy momma.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#998970 - 12/18/18 08:51 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Turns out 10 Russian agents attended Trump's prayer breakfast with Russian "gun rights" activist Maria Butina.

Wait, you're sayin' RUSSIAN agents attended the National Prayer Breakfast where Donny Two Scoops gave a speech?

Holy smokes.

Okay, besides the Mata Hari the DOJ is prosecuting, what other RUSSIAN agent was there? Let's see, there was "then-central bank deputy chief Alexander Torshin, who’s been accused by Spain of being a handler for Russian organized crime, which he denies. Torshin said through the central bank’s press service last year that the 2017 prayer breakfast was his 12th."

Huh, that was his 12th National Prayer Breakfast?

How does that work out? 1 with Donny, 8 with Odumbo and 3 with Boosh 43?

rofl

Were you expecting me to suck Obama and Bush's cocks the way you suck Trump's?

Sorry, the jizz is all yours to slurp - unless Slo Dic gets greedy about it.

#998973 - 12/18/18 10:03 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Were you expecting me to suck Obama and Bush's cocks

Of course not #2, everybody on here knows you are already taking on a full load now that Todd’s ball washer #1 is MIA.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

Page 70 of 222 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1085 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |