THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#989493 - 05/19/18 02:41 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Todd
These homegrown right wing neo-Nazis are the terrorists we need to be worried about, there isn't any fence or immigration policy that will solve this problem...

Since this shooter, like our homegrown Islamic terrorists, was a child of an immigrant, tightening up our immigration policy in this case would have helped. This latest instance of the second-generation terrorist syndrome will be soon forgotten by the media.

#989498 - 05/19/18 05:15 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Trump a Nazi Fascist? rofl rofl rofl

Well, let's think about that for a minute. The man made a few billion dollars in the private sector, and has reduced the government regulations on thousands of businesses.

Wouldn't that made him a capitalist?

The man loves Israel, and his daughter is a Jew. He's getting people back to work in the private sector...but yet he's a Nazi? rofl rofl rofl

Wonderful thing about the internet...you can put any label you want on someone, and if you say it enough times most others will believe it.

I'm no huge Trump fan myself, but J.F.C...

#989499 - 05/19/18 06:44 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
RICH G
Unregistered

"Q" warned of a false flag coming the day before it happened, part of Anthony Weiner's indictment was unsealed and there is a report due to be released any day regarding criminal conduct under the Lynch justice department and Comey FBI regarding the handling of the Clinton email case and Uranium one.

There was going to be a false flag event to control the MSM so the more important stuff would be pushed aside.

This was a Deep State false flag operation no doubt about.

#989500 - 05/19/18 06:55 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
So the shooting didn't happen?

Or it did, and the kid wasn't the shooter?

Or the kid was the shooter, but his actions were controlled by the deep state?

Or you're as crazy ass whack-a-doodle freak show who believes every conspiracy theory there is?

Which one is it?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#989501 - 05/19/18 07:50 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
RICH G
Unregistered

I only believe in reality.

and that people on this BB have relations with Ed Murray.

Edited by RICH G (05/19/18 07:52 PM)

#989502 - 05/19/18 08:08 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
you i find it interesting that all the investigation that has been done into the Clintons no indictments. in a year 19 people have been indicted by Muller.

Edited by larryb (05/19/18 08:08 PM)

#989504 - 05/19/18 08:13 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
RICH G
Unregistered

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/...terrorist-logo/

What ever this guy was, (mind controlled zombie or patsy) he definitely was not right wing. Todd is wrong again,,, like always...

#989505 - 05/19/18 08:20 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: ]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: RICH G

And interdimensional gnomes.

#989507 - 05/19/18 08:25 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: larryb]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: larryb
you i find it interesting that all the investigation that has been done into the Clintons no indictments. in a year 19 people have been indicted by Muller.

Solid work......lol

- Albert Einstein.

#989508 - 05/19/18 08:27 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

and that people on this BB have relations with Ed Murray.

Solid work.......lol

- Albert Einstein.

#989509 - 05/19/18 08:40 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
RICH G
Unregistered

Truth is, it's not like I'm not being monitored, I reported criminal conduct by on duty law enforcement in an official proceeding on the record to the WSP, FBI, Washington state attorney general's office, and as a result all agencies colluded to protect criminal cops and corrupt government officials.

After I was a whistleblower and screwed over by the establishment, I ran for sheriff with the sole purpose to expose the truth under the protection of a political campaign. I pretty much told the public everything and got approximately 40% of the votes as a result, which was incredibly shocking to them.

So now I like to be kinda vocal on the internet, and to talk allot of chit, because I know it bothers the chit out of them that they can do nothing to me for continuing to tell the truth. And I have a fairly large following, and I am very credible and believable so when I talk people listen.

#989510 - 05/19/18 08:55 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Truth is, it's not like I'm not being monitored, I reported criminal conduct by on duty law enforcement in an official proceeding on the record to the WSP, FBI, Washington state attorney general's office, and as a result all agencies colluded to protect criminal cops and corrupt government officials.

After I was a whistleblower and screwed over by the establishment, I ran for sheriff with the sole purpose to expose the truth under the protection of a political campaign. I pretty much told the public everything and got approximately 40% of the votes as a result, which was incredibly shocking to them.

So now I like to be kinda vocal on the internet, and to talk allot of chit, because I know it bothers the chit out of them that they can do nothing to me for continuing to tell the truth. And I have a fairly large following, and I am very credible and believable so when I talk people listen.

This is fake news.

NO COLLUSION!!

lol

#989514 - 05/20/18 06:24 AM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I AM A FIVE STAR MAN! WHEN I TALK PEOPLE LISTEN! BELIEVE ME!

Holy delusional.

Yer' fookin' clown shoes Rich.

#989518 - 05/20/18 08:31 AM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

That's funny Hank.

#989519 - 05/20/18 08:37 AM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Yeah, just fricken hilarious, Frank..........Now leave

#989545 - 05/21/18 10:50 AM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

This Nazi will be squealin like a big pig in short order.

Dem cons in the big house gonna ride it like Walmart gift card.

#989650 - 05/23/18 01:50 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

I saw in Routers that the apparent motive and first victim was a girl who refused his sexual advances, good thing he is bisexual as he is going to be getting a lot of sexual advances from guys where he is going. He better prepare his anus.

#989665 - 05/23/18 04:00 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
If they put in him in general pop, he'll be dead from Bunga Bunga inside of 24 hours.
I hope they do and save us taxpayers some money. If it were up to me, he'd never see the inside of a prison. It would probably be best for all involved if he just hung himself by his underoos before trial.

#989666 - 05/23/18 05:24 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

This isn't some 50 year old guy that killed a kid...

It's a kid that killed a bunch of kids... He will be treated like any other murderer in there... The Aryans are probably gonna scoop him up real quick....

#989667 - 05/23/18 06:21 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Evo, how much time did you do in prison?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Budman, fishmonkey
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Carcassman, 1 invisible), 1185 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645399 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |