Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 222 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#989902 - 05/30/18 06:52 AM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

I didn't see to many current events added by others since I was gone, so let's see what is happening.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#989903 - 05/30/18 06:53 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

continuing on......

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
DANGEROUS TIMES FOR THE CONSTITUTION AND FREEDOM
The cracks in our constitutional order continue to multiply and widen.
May 23, 2018

Bruce Thornton
Bruce Thornton is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, a Research Fellow at Stanford's Hoover Institution, and a Professor of Classics and Humanities at the California State University. He is the author of nine books and numerous essays on classical culture and its influence on Western Civilization. His most recent book, Democracy's Dangers and Discontents (Hoover Institution Press), is now available for purchase.

“Few of us question any longer the deep state of unelected bureaucrats, a surveillance regime empowered to run wild through our private lives, the unholy alliance between big government and big business, and government agencies usurping the power to direct and manage our lives and our opinions. We now take for granted that government should expropriate wealth and redistribute it to political favorites, the very activity that political philosophers from Athens to our own Constitutional Convention warned is the modus operandi of the tyrant. We shrug off the abuses of power that currently are manifest in the machinations of the previous administration to empower its chosen successor, and the skullduggery of its minions still infesting agencies like the DOJ and the FBI...”

“For a century, progressives have been undermining the Constitution as they seek to expand and concentrate government power at the cost of freedom. Their rage at Donald Trump in part reflects their disappointment at seeing the success of Obama in accelerating their achievement of their goal thwarted by a blunt-talking indecorous outsider. Now they have called on all their deep-state powers to destroy the usurper who has snatched from them the victory Hillary Clinton promised to consummate…”

“This continuing scandal of government agencies corrupting their Constitutionally delegated powers is one of the most important threats to ordered liberty at least since World War II, one far more dangerous than the farcical cover-up of a two-bit robbery that was the Watergate scandal...”

“If we allow those guilty of abusing the power of the state for partisan gain to get away with it, we will embolden even more enemies of freedom to do the same as soon as they get the opportunity…”
+1

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270229/dangerous-times-constitution-and-freedom-bruce-thornton

#989904 - 05/30/18 06:58 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: vapidangler
DANGEROUS TIMES FOR THE CONSTITUTION AND
“If we allow those guilty of abusing the power of the state for partisan gain to get away with it, we will embolden even more enemies of freedom to do the same as soon as they get the opportunity…”
+1

Allow? What the [Bleeeeep!] are any of us going to do about it? Nothing ,we're too spoiled and lazy as a nation to ever make a stand,hell looking at the division just here reading all your posts ,its evident the system works exactly as intended.

I agree that this above could represent the center of the problem.

If we continue as a country to be hard core respective party partisans’ while current abuses and our rights deteriorate--- due to our party/platform can do no wrong attitude---similar to what is happening in this country and on this PP board microcosm, not only will this problem persist but thrive in years ahead and continue to plague future generations.

What is wrong with draining the swamp if it involves those that think they are above the law while current abuses and our rights continue to diminish under these corrupt deep state actors? Hopefully it is not because another party suggests it.

What’s wrong with contacting our political representatives regardless of party and say enough is enough of these disgraceful abuses and right violations?

There should be absolute outrage of what is happening and we the people really need to get this correct and there is no time like the present, as the house of cards begin to fall.

#989905 - 05/30/18 07:28 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

For instance,

Going through my emails when I got back I signed two petitions 1) to protect ANWR 2) against offshore drilling in the Arctic Beaufort Sea sponsored by Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC).

Regardless of who is president--- I’ve never have agreed 100% on policies…

Just like if there are corrupt officials, they need to be fired and demoted like is happening right now in the FBI and also held accountable for their actions in a court of law.

#989906 - 05/30/18 07:32 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Finally somebody other than me stating that regardless of political differences the abuses being exposed is a danger to the country and both sides need to work together to destroy these injustices imposed by the deep state.

Former Clinton pollster and advisor Mark Penn says that regardless of differences between the Democrat or Republican parties of which he has a ton regarding Trump policies, both parties need to work together regarding the abuse of intelligence against individuals and political parties. He continues that after all the testimony given by former US intelligence chiefs over the past year they were consistently hiding what they were doing and why they were doing it and it doesn’t seem like an American democracy anymore… and much more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukERtj1eGW0&feature=youtu.be

Another interview,
Mark Penn: Time To End Mueller Probe; "The Less They Come Up With, The More They Investigate"

Former Clinton Pollster and adviser Mark Penn responded to Eric Holder calling Trump's call for an investigation into intel agencies "dangerous and threatening."

In an interview with FNC's Martha MacCallum, Penn said people's lives have been ruined playing "get the president."

"There doesn't seem to be a real concrete intelligence origin for this investigation and without a foundation, one wonders what did we spend an entire year on? Why did we disrupt everyone who was in the campaign, everyone who was in the administration?" Penn asked.

"I've seen in 1998, I spent a year fighting this thing with Ken Starr and I think this thing is just plain wrong and it has got to be ended and stopped," he added.

Penn said it is time to end the Mueller investigation.

"We've seen that the less they come up with, the more they investigate instead of the opposite," Penn noted. Penn predicts that Comey will be "knocked out" as a witness after the DOJ inspector general's report makes his credibility look questionable.

"The deep state is in a deep state of desperation," he said. "If this report is really critical of Comey and others in the intelligence community it will open a floodgate against them. And if you go back and read the McCabe report you have never seen anyone document, tick-tock, minute-by-minute as this guy [DOH Inspector General] Horowitz does.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...nvestigate.html

caught up---where left off...

#989907 - 05/30/18 07:51 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Congratulations are in order.

Edited by War-Paint (05/30/18 07:51 AM)

#989929 - 05/31/18 07:54 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

In other current events,

"North Korean official's US arrival marks highest-level visit in 18 year. Kim Yong-chol arrives in New York City for talks with Mike Pompeo aimed at setting summit between Trump and Kim Jong-un…"

"Their talks will be aimed at determining whether a meeting between Trump and Kim Jong-un, originally scheduled for 12 June but later canceled by Trump, can be restored, US officials have said…"

"As Kim and Pompeo were meeting in New York, other US teams were meeting with North Korean officials in Singapore and in the heavily fortified Korean Demilitarized Zone…"

“If it happens, we’ll certainly be ready,” White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said of the Singapore summit. Regarding the date for the meeting, she added, “We’re going to continue to shoot for June 12th.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/m...sit-in-18-years

#989961 - 06/01/18 10:50 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Wait until we lose 300k steel jobs thanks to dipshit putting tariffs on our allies. Even his fellow Republicans are losing it over how stupid he is.

Well, the smart ones are, at least. The rest are lining up to bounce his junk off their chins.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#989967 - 06/01/18 12:12 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Todd
Wait until we lose 300k steel jobs thanks to dipshit putting tariffs on our allies. Even his fellow Republicans are losing it over how stupid he is.

Hmmm

The U.S. steel industry employs somewhere around 150,000 people.

But Todd's predictions have always been spot-on.

That means I'll have to say those 300,000 steel jobs are good as gone.

Sorry, I was mistaken. It's pretty much all of those 150k jobs that will be gone.

https://qz.com/1293821/trump-trade-war-146000-us-job-will-be-lost-to-steel-tariffs/

http://fortune.com/2018/03/06/trump-steel-aluminum-tariffs-cost-jobs/

Anyone tired of all this winning yet?

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. If you are going to give credit to Trump for unemployment numbers, refer back to comments regarding how fuckin stupid you have to be to do that. Thanks, it saves me time reposting it for you.

#989971 - 06/01/18 01:26 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Yes, I did. If you read the articles you'll see that the loss of 146,000 steel jobs is the net loss, not the gross loss.

Facts...I know they are uncomfortable for Magarglers.

Fish on...

Todd

#989978 - 06/02/18 04:33 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Braking Newz:

Donny Two Scoops says summit meeting with Rocket Man in Singapore is back on.

Link to President Donald Trump press conference on meeting with NK Official at the White House. June 12th will begin the process in Singapore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R_LhOSqv3w&feature=youtu.be

#990004 - 06/04/18 10:07 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

If by "news" you mean Fox & Friends, you probably won't hear about it. Neither will Trumpster Fire.

Anyone see how Trump declared himself King this weekend?

Fish on...

Todd

#990006 - 06/04/18 10:49 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Sure.

His legal team sent a memo to the DOJ saying that, as President, Trump can't be indicted for any crimes, and can't even commit Obstruction of Justice, since he is the Chief Executive Officer and would be obstructing himself.

Also said that if he were to be found guilty of any crimes at all, he could just pardon himself.

Rudy said that he could "shoot James Comey" and couldn't be indicted for murder.

Yes, Rudy actually said that.

I think Rudy's job is to sound so fuckin crazy stupid that it makes Trump seem smart by comparison. If that's his job, it may actually be working.

Fish on...

Todd

#990014 - 06/04/18 02:27 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
How is it going #2.

Since the firing of Comey the swamp continues to be drained not only in the FBI but in the DOJ also…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v__k4yoGtr0&feature=youtu.be

There is quite a difference between the Mueller and Huber investigation. The Mueller investigation is a series of leaks providing a day to day soap opera effect while Huber investigation is very quiet. It appears Huber is finding more dirt on corrupt US officials than Mueller is finding on Russian collusion.

I see that I got on the site just in time to get a load of dumb!!!! Thanks, I needed to feel smart today and reading your crap does the trick. You must be a Trump University grad.

#990015 - 06/04/18 02:29 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Louie is in man love with Trump.

lol

What a fag.

Dan, I would back you up but Trump is hardly a MAN! I get your point though.

#990016 - 06/04/18 02:34 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

The concern should be to all Americans regardless of party is if corrupt US officials can use an unverified Steele dossier bought and paid for by opponent Hillary and party to obtain FISA warrants to spy on Trump leading to the Russian collusion witch-hunt then this abuse of power and ensuing trampled rights could happen to you or I under current conditions.

The congressional oversight committees that are being stonewalled for requested material have assessed from some material already obtained that there never was Russian–Trump collusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-AZ985TTBE

Finally some are starting to call it a treasonous act to overthrow the president of the United States based on pure bogus fiction.

Really????????? Sounds like you, Sol Dic, Evo, and Rich G should start your own militia and take out all those horrible people that knew Trump was a scum bag long before he ran for president.

There is nothing you can say that would legitimize Trump. He's a crook and a liar and he's pulling this country down. Down to YOUR LEVEL!

#990017 - 06/04/18 02:36 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Nice spin you put on that, Todd.

What Rudy actually said was if Donny Two Scoops shot Comey he would be impeached the next day. After impeachment he could and would be indicted.

I think what his legal team was getting at is the special counsel doesn't have the power to indict a sitting President. The job of the special counsel is to investigate alleged crimes and provide advice to the Legislative Branch for possible action.

As far as the power of the President to pardon people or commute sentences goes, check your handy-dandy pocket Constitution. My reading is they're pretty broad.

And God knows Todd, Rudy is a genius. Speaking of Rudy it sure was entertaining watching Yankee Stadium boo the living sh!t out the stupid fvk!

#990019 - 06/04/18 04:04 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Can you imagine the outrage if Obama said he could pardon himself?

I am pretty sure Obama would have been assasinated if he said that.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#990033 - 06/05/18 05:45 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: gooybob]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: gooybob
The concern should be to all Americans regardless of party is if corrupt US officials can use an unverified Steele dossier bought and paid for by opponent Hillary and party to obtain FISA warrants to spy on Trump leading to the Russian collusion witch-hunt then this abuse of power and ensuing trampled rights could happen to you or I under current conditions.

The congressional oversight committees that are being stonewalled for requested material have assessed from some material already obtained that there never was Russian–Trump collusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-AZ985TTBE

Finally some are starting to call it a treasonous act to overthrow the president of the United States based on pure bogus fiction.

Really????????? Sounds like you, Sol Dic, Evo, and Rich G should start your own militia and take out all those horrible people.

Actually, the corrupt upper level FBI management has begun with firings and demotions with more to come.

Edited by Lucky Louie (06/05/18 05:48 AM)

#990035 - 06/05/18 06:28 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: gooybob]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: gooybob

Since the firing of Comey the swamp continues to be drained not only in the FBI but in the DOJ also…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v__k4yoGtr0&feature=youtu.be

There is quite a difference between the Mueller and Huber investigation. The Mueller investigation is a series of leaks providing a day to day soap opera effect while Huber investigation is very quiet. It appears Huber is finding more dirt on corrupt US officials than Mueller is finding on Russian collusion.

I see that I got on the site just in time to get a load of dumb!!!!

If you are looking to take the blinders of ignorance off and look for the truth, you can find a current list yourself, but here is a older list of FBI & DOJ purges up to Feb. 2018. Hint: video is updated to May. smile

“In what is fast becoming the largest bloodbath-purge of American federal law enforcement ranks ever seen, this report details, forces loyal to President Trump have rampaged throughout the FBI and Justice Department decapitating its corrupt leadership to include: FBI Director James Comey (fired), FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe (fired), FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki (fired), FBI General Counsel James Baker (fired), FBI Assistant Director for Public Affairs Mike Kortan (fired), FBI Counterintelligence expert Peter Strzok (demoted/in custody), FBI attorney Lisa Page (demoted/in custody), US Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates (fired), US Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr (demoted/in custody), US Justice Department Counterintelligence Chief David Laufman (fired) and US Deputy Attorney General Rachel Brand (fired).
As important as it is to note these top American federal law enforcement officials purged, so far, by President Trump, this report continues, it is even more important to notice that FBI Counterintelligence Chief E.W. “Bill” Priestap isn’t included among them.”

Edited by Lucky Louie (06/05/18 06:36 AM)

Page 7 of 222 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 319 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |