Three Rivers Marine

Page 16 of 222 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#990598 - 06/22/18 01:25 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
He wants this executive order to be a stop gap measure until a comprehensive bill that is in the works goes through congress addressing all the border/immigration problems of the present and past administrations running for decades, so this is finally done right once and for all.

As shown, many presidential administrations for decades have wanted to tackle the immigration and border issues but without enough congressional support. Just like what appears to be happening again at this moment.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#990600 - 06/22/18 01:48 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

theres only 1 way to stop illegal immigration, and the United States wont do it, because its too lucrative to do it...

wanna know how?

you need to give the people a reason to be happy in their countries, they need to love living there, and have everything that they could want in life....

they dont want to be there, because some of the governments are corrupt, and the violence from the drug cartels...

coincidentally, we also have a drug problem in this country...

so heres how you fix it....

send in the US military, in countries where there is a corrupt government, you nail them first, in other countries, work with the government... use the country of origin government to sweep the towns and villages where the drugs run through, and the US military, you go straight to the head of the cartels, which isnt hard to find a 20 million dollar home surrounded by dirt huts and forest... and flatten it, with everyone inside....

stop giving aid to terrorist countries like Pakistan, and give it to the new and emerging economies you just created with removing the drugs, and cartels that hold those countries hostage...

kill all of them, dont throw them in jail, kill them...

the problem is, Democrats love immigrants because its more votes, and both parties, love illegal drugs, because tons of people profit from it, so why would they want to end either of them?

take out the root of the problem, and the problem will vanish....

#990601 - 06/22/18 01:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Dood...much of the reason that Central America is a mess is because of US involvement there.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#990602 - 06/22/18 02:07 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

then why the fvck would you want to come to a country that fvcked your country up?

sure, we have influenced some of the things that have gone on in the past, but the problem now, is the cartels...

Afghanistan used to be the number 1 supplier of opium, then, the Taliban banned it, and it dried up... then they started back up, and went back to business...

now Mexico is the number 1 producer of heroin, and South America is where Afghanistan is still in the top 3 of producers (Afg, Mex, and Myanmar), is shipping their dope to, which then runs through the southern border into the US....

one of the main things the migrants claim is the cartels and the violence from them...

remove them... all...

and tell Time magazine to stop lying about sh!t, trying to pull at Americans heart strings to futher a stupid agenda....

if you agree that we have an heroin problem and drug problem in the US, and the migrants say that they fear the cartels, there is only 1 solution to that problem...

remove them....

#990609 - 06/22/18 02:33 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Carcassman]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Carcassman
I have noticed that the overall quality of education has been declining for a really long time.

The primary task of our public school system is to produce an educated voter base capable of preserving America and its democracy through wise choices at the ballot box. Nothing validates the failure of that mission, and your statement above, more than the election of Donald J. Trump, an individual unqualified by experience, integrity, and temperament to hold this nation's highest office.

The Trump administration was recently described as, "malevolence multiplied by incompetence" and as being "incapable of managing a two car funeral". Perhaps our educational system will get some redemption in 2018, if voters elect candidates with a knowledge of history, a belief in science, and a willingness to prioritize public good over personal profit. Damn, that's some magical thinking, right there.

#990611 - 06/22/18 02:37 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
I am sure that at least one reason at least many in Mexico head norte is because the US will not meet treaty requirements to provide water down the Colorado and Rio Grande. We dry up their land and then wonder why the leave.

#990615 - 06/22/18 02:52 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

dude you are the biggest pussy on this site, STFU , stop making up lies, or man the fvck up and say what you need to say to my face... which you wont, because you are a fvcking pussy...

#990618 - 06/22/18 03:23 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

me?

you see me ever bring up you or anyones name in posts that they sometimes have nothing to do with?

didnt think so...

pussy...

#990621 - 06/22/18 04:43 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
A war on drugs, huh?

I wonder why that hasn't been tried before.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#990622 - 06/22/18 04:50 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the war on drugs mainly punished US citizens...

im talking about taking out the producers... which hold their countries hostage, and run everything there... even the government of said countries is terrified of those people...

end it... kill all of them.

#990624 - 06/22/18 05:26 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I don't know why someone else never thought of that simple solution before.

Huh.

It's almost as if it isn't as simple as it sounds.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#990625 - 06/22/18 05:32 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Exactly, the US gets to keep all the money they seize, and the dope, then use the dope to nail other people, which gets them more money, and puts people in prison, which gets rich political buddies richer....

I said it was too lucrative to do so....

If you want to end illegal immigration, you need to give them a reason to not want to leave in the first place....

#990634 - 06/23/18 07:43 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

#990637 - 06/23/18 09:27 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

a letter from an Air Evac pilot out of Texas....

http://dennismichaellynch.com/exclusive-...igration-issue/

#990659 - 06/26/18 05:49 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Into second week of Congressional testimony...

The congressional ultimatum to turn over the requested documents has come and gone. Let’s see if congress has finally grown a pair to use constitutional tools in their toolbox to obtain the documents.

If you were paying attention, Horowitz even surprisingly mentioned for a very brief second---the unmentionable--- the Senior Executive Service (SES)--- the shadow Gov’t. which I mention some time back in a different thread, that has over 9000+ employees in all key areas that manage our Gov’t without constitutional mandate. It was so brief; it was hard to tell by context if Horowitz was warning Congress that they are dealing with (SES) matters.

Depending on the various congressional oversight committees, some have been waiting up to close to 18 months and well over 1.2 million documents in attempting to do their constitutional check and balance oversight duty with their investigation into the FBI and DOJ. These agencies are slow walking to the point of obstruction of congress to be able to do their constitutional duties.

What once was speculated is now confirmed that the same core investigators looking into the Hillary email scandal with lead investigator Strzok is the same core investigators which was led by Strzok into the Russian-Trump collusion bogus witchhunt. A recently obtained email tells about an insurance policy on Trump; was the Trump-collusion the insurance policy? Oversight has found no intelligence products produced by 5 eyes to even begin an investigation let alone have a special counsel assigned looking for a crime instead of investigating a crime.

Strzok has finally been subpoenaed to testify before congress behind closed doors tomorrow… McCabe and Comey decline invitation to testify before congress. Subpoenaed next?

The corruption list keeps growing…

Edited by Lucky Louie (06/27/18 06:59 AM)

#990661 - 06/26/18 07:36 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

And meanwhile, back in the real world, Trump's tariffs have forced Harley Davidson to move MORE of their production overseas, and the largest nail manufacturer in the nation just laid off 50 workers and is near bankrupt. Never mind that, though. Much more important to bring down the Justice Dept. and the "Fake News Media" so Trump's Twitter feed will be all the news we get.

Being as I don't hang at conspiracy sites very often, I hadn't heard that the liberal media had been bribing the FBI. I did a Google search and turned up a bunch of links to obviously partisan sources, none of which cited any reputable sources for their information. Fox isn't even reporting on it, if that tells you anything. Of course, if that is/has been happening (and it's not just calling out government employees for accepting coffee mugs or similar swag), it would certainly be alarming, for many reasons.

Anybody can post on YouTube, Louie. You shouldn't get your news there. There are at least a couple conservative outlets that are far more reliable than the general public.

I just noticed the Einstein quote in your signature. Replace "those that are evil" with "Trump," read it again, and take it to heart.

#990666 - 06/26/18 08:58 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
FF, luckily we have the fruitiest of the fruitcakes here to keep up on the conspiracy theories for them...it would be great if as they never bear fruit (because they are made up) they would stop coming up with more, but that's not really how the fruitcakes work.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#990678 - 06/26/18 02:54 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

No doubt, gubmint workers aren't supposed to accept gifts that are of more than "nominal" value. To do so violates ethics rules, and for good reason. If we learn that these gifts were of significant (or even meaningful) value, folks should be disciplined or fired, depending on severity. Given that Fox isn't all over it, my guess is that at least most of the gifts were coffee mugs and the like (the kind they are allowed to accept). If the gifts were any amount of cash, I'll join in on the calls for heads. No excuse for that.

To Hank's point, I do wish somebody would take the higher ground; that would get my vote. Old sayings like "two wrongs don't make a right" fall on deaf ears today, and our politicians are full on embracing the petulant attitude created by their President. Saddest of all is that most voters are stupid enough to let rhetoric dictate how they will vote. Nevermind things like policies....

Divided we yet stand... But for how much longer before we fall?

#990683 - 06/26/18 04:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
What once was speculated is now confirmed that the same core investigators looking into the Hillary email scandal with lead investigator Strzok is the same core investigators which was led by Strzok into the Russian-Trump collusion bogus witch hunt. A recently obtained email tells about an insurance policy on Trump; was the Trump-collusion the insurance policy? Oversight has found no intelligence products produced by 5 eyes to even begin an investigation let alone have a special counsel assigned looking for a crime instead of investigating a crime.

Strzok has finally been subpoenaed to testify before congress behind closed doors tomorrow…

It would be interesting to hear his testimony.

After watching the congressional oversight committee hearings to this point, the only apparent crime committed by Trump was winning the U.S. presidency which totally screwed up everything the powers that be had been working on for decades.

#990689 - 06/26/18 09:43 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: FleaFlickr02]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
NM

Edited by NickD90 (06/26/18 09:44 PM)

Page 16 of 222 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 335 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |