Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#991112 - 07/12/18 07:18 AM suspiciously missleading
RICH G
Unregistered

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/arch...XI27?ocid=ientp

https://www.sciencealert.com/huge-mystery-sarcophagus-unearthed-in-egypt-alexandria

the first article is from CNN and tells you it's the largest of its type ever found at 72" tall. it misleads you by giving you the impression its only 6' long. What the CNN article conveniently does not tell you is that its 8.6 feet long, 5.4 feet wide and 6 feet in height while sitting flat. They purposely leave out the most significant part which is that its 8.5 feet long. Likely made for a "GIANT" who is still inside.

This is a cover up in action so pay attention.

Now why would CNN not want to tell you the coffin is 8.6 feet long and lead you to believe by the article that's its only 6 feet long?

You tell me,,,,, but I already know why...

Edited by RICH G (07/12/18 07:22 AM)

#991113 - 07/12/18 07:29 AM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Because Bigfoot was really Egyptian?

Height =/= length. The CNN article mentions nothing regarding length, only height. Also, you do know how Egyption mummy sarcophaguses work right?

#991114 - 07/12/18 07:34 AM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

how do they work Nick?

Did you read the non cnn article? I could post 20 others like it if you like, even one from fox news.

Edited by RICH G (07/12/18 07:37 AM)

#991116 - 07/12/18 08:13 AM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

its an alien...

#991120 - 07/12/18 09:06 AM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Agreeing with Stam on this one....it's just a big box. Open it up. No cover-up or misleading mystery. Probably just a dude who could afford a big box....small dick syndrome. Like buying a big truck or big boat.

#991122 - 07/12/18 11:40 AM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I hope this doesn't schit on your conspiracy theory...but sarcophogi are typically huge...not because of giant space Bigfoot gnomes that are buried inside, but because they contain the coffin...which then contains the embalmed carcass.

An 8' sarcophagous is probably 7 to 7 1/2 feet long on the inside, and contains a coffin that is probably 6 to 6 1/2 feet long on the inside...which contains a mummy, wearing a big mask, that is probably about 5 1/2 to 6 feet long, total.

But...back to your regularly scheduled space cadet launch angle. Maybe you will find your Transdimensional Gnome Bigfoot Spacemans when Trump's Space Farce gets up and rolling.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#991124 - 07/12/18 12:06 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville

....and as soon as it's opened up and the ancient virus is released that turns people in to zombies, it begins:

Zombpacalypse 2018

I'm guessing they open it up on Tuesday.

Best case - it's just full of the normal "serpents, scarabs and scorpions" type curses. Still going to suck to whomever opens it up, though.

A face full of flesh-eating scarabs just has to ruin your day.

#991126 - 07/12/18 12:15 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you seriously think we are the only beings in this universe, and you call Rich dumb?

we dont even know whats in our oceans, yet you think we know whats in the universe....

in January, scientists concluded that a rock found in Egypt in 1996, has mineral compounds that have never been seen on earth before, and predates the Solar system, and we already know everything about all out there?

rofl

the stone was covered heavily in carbon compounds, that turned into micro diamonds, and had pure aluminum in it (which doesnt form like gold does), and moissanite, and nickel phosphorus that has never been seen on earth before....

theres sh!t out there we have no clue of....

#991127 - 07/12/18 12:16 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
For instance...King Tut's sarcophagous is 9 feet long, and 9 feet tall, too...which makes it bigger than King Space Bigfoot Gnome's, by about 50%...and King Tut was not exactly King Space Bigfoot Gnome size...he was, in fact, about 5'11", which was actually a little tall for his time and place.

Speaking of relative sizes...you'd probably have to carve Trump's morbidly obese carcass into six pieces, and throw away three of them, to fit it inside King Space Bigfoot Gnome's coffin and sarcophagous.

As what is probably an obvious note, for most, but clearly not all...the only thing misleading here is that the spreaders of this particular conspiracy were misled into thinking their heads weren't firmly lodged in their asses.

I hope this helps.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#991133 - 07/12/18 12:24 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: 5 * General Evo]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: Evo
you seriously think we are the only beings in this universe, and you call Rich dumb?

No, probably not the only "beings" in the universe.

But yes to anything in our solar system or even remotely close to getting here.

We are too far away from anything that may support a "being" for them to ever get here and we are an old and mature planet, as planets go.

While their might be "life" out there somewhere, the odds are really high that it's in it's infancy stages and a few billion years behind us.

I do not believe we are not alone...but I do not believe we exactly have neighbors or visitors either.

Originally Posted By: Evo
theres sh!t out there we have no clue of....

That is the truth. Nothing is absolute, including our knowledge of the universe and science itself.

I WANT to believe!

#991135 - 07/12/18 12:48 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

or we are in our infancy stages and a few billion years behind something else...

too many people, including the Egyptians from 3-4K years ago (look at the wall carvings), have seen sh!t... and there is far better video out there that shows weird ass stuff happening, than with say Bigfoot....

theres also the stories about Roswell, so do you just say the workers are full of sh!t?

i dont...

the world governments hid everything is my perspective... why would they want to let citizens of the world know about things no one knows about? why would they want to allow someone to come up with space technology before they could completely control it themselves?

i was fishing in the boat one day out in Dabob Bay, facing the tip of the inlet point of Bangor, probably about 3 or so miles away... i saw this object hovering just off the coast near the woody side of the point there.... i was about 3 or so miles off of that coastline, and about half mile, maybe mile, off the WaWa Point coastline...

i sat there and watched it for not very long at all, and all of a sudden, that thing shot across the coastline towards Pt Townsend at the fastest speed ive ever seen anything in my life fly, and i love airplanes, rockets, ect...

it covered from the tip of Bangor, to as far up Dabob that you can see (just past Pulali Point), in roughly 2 seconds.... thats MILES of distance to go from a dead standstill, to going out of site due to trees and sh!t... Harriers dont fly that fast, and neither does anything else ive ever seen... it stayed right on top of the tree line almost, maybe a hundred or 2 above it...

made absolutely ZERO noise, no boom, nothing....

4 boats came out of Bangor shortly after that and were driving around in the bay at the southern point, you could hear them even, but not whatever the floater was....

i turned around cuz it kinda freaked me out, and my dad was sitting on the neighbors deck that looks right towards it, and i came flying up there freaked out, well, turns out, they both saw it too....

none of us knew what it was, and to this day, i still dont, and still havent seen anything fly that fast, and i try to go watch planes as much as i can....

was it an alien? i have no clue, what i do know, is i dont know what the hell it was, and in the early 1990s, we didnt have anything that flew that fast that could hover for a minute before shooting off... its 2018, and we still dont....

i still think there are far smarter beings in this universe, and they have the capability of reaching us....

take the rock i was just talking about, its called the Hypatia stone, if there is pure aluminum on it, that has never been seen like that, that tells you that out in space somewhere, theres probably more of it....

now, what do they use a sh!t ton of on spaceships because its rigid, and light?

aluminum....

#991136 - 07/12/18 12:54 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Well, we can detect and find particles from 4 BILLION LIGHT Years away

(That particle basically hit earth when it was mearly only 500 million years old)

www.cnn.com/2018/07/12/world/neutrino-blazar-cosmic-ray-discovery/index.html

But yet, these same scientists can't find Evo's aliens.

Ah yes, transdimensional. There's the explanation.

rofl

#991138 - 07/12/18 12:59 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: Hankster
If the U.S. Space Force doesn't get to it before the ChiComs then Donny Two Scoops will put a tariff on it.

Ok, that was funny.

Just think if Aliens did land on Earth now. Ol' Trump would have ICE round them up and deport them back to wherever they came from.

If we only had a Space Force!

His new campaign slogan for 2020 will be "Make The World Great Again: Build A Space Wall."

I think I'm having flashbacks as a kid and watching Star Blazers......

Speaking of which, I need a Wave Motion Gun.

#991139 - 07/12/18 01:07 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#991140 - 07/12/18 01:07 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the "space force", is going to be cleaning up garbage, that we all know is a ton of, in space....

thats all....

#991141 - 07/12/18 01:10 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Resonance Science Foundation?

Dude!

You can buy a crystal from them!

rofl

My favorite quote of the day from the IFL comments:

"Nagy Bahnan the article isn't so much about the irony, as the aluminumy."

Fvucking classic!

rofl

#991142 - 07/12/18 01:11 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#991145 - 07/12/18 01:14 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

then that would mean that the sun is getting hotter, and increasing the temperature on earth, enough to incinerate it....

thats really gonna fvck up Al Gores game...

#991146 - 07/12/18 01:19 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Only 5 billion years to go until annihilation via the sun becoming a red giant. Toast.

5 is when Earth goes away. "Life" as we know will easily end in a bilion years or so (give or take) as the planet will get too hot to support "life" of any kind.

Damn our expanding sun and Damn you Al Gore!!!!!!

For ONCE, I don't think this is Obama's fault.

#991148 - 07/12/18 02:09 PM Re: suspiciously missleading [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

when it comes to space, im in the "what if" crowd....

if you want to see some cool sh1t, join the Astrophotography/ Amateur Astronomy Enthusiasts facebook page... some pretty amazing stuff there...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1083 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |