THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#991278 - 07/17/18 07:03 AM Did you pay attention to what Putin said.
RICH G
Unregistered

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citize...it-2592888.html

Surprised this is the only thing I found on this since it was the most important part of the joint press release.

Browder is the connection that easily proves 400 million of unlawful transfer of money to the Clintons and DNC for the purpose of laundering it, yet our mainstream media says nothing about it.

Do you think that Putin and Trump did not plan this together? They turned the tables on the Deep State regarding Mueller and his investigation.

What you just saw in that press release is that Trump and Putin are fighting the deep state together, and that they have been good friends for a while.

Trump is a genius. No doubt about that.

#991281 - 07/17/18 08:06 AM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Trump is a fuckin moron, and his narcissism and ignorance combine to make him an easy mark for someone who is not a moron...like Putin.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#991282 - 07/17/18 08:29 AM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Sounds like Rich is as much of a commie dictator lover as Trump is.

You know Russia has a deep state, too, Rich. And now you're on their side instead of ours.

Good choice, comrade.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#991290 - 07/17/18 09:21 AM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Hankster

Wait, wut?

Mrs Cunton did something highly illegal and unethical?

My shocked face is around here somewhere. I'll have to look for it.

Considering how quick all the Magarglers are to say "You're just mad Hillary lost!" and "Get over it, Trump won!"...they sure can't seem to get over including Hillary in every single conversation about anything at all, ever.

Perhaps they are the ones who need to move on?

Fish on...

Todd

#991292 - 07/17/18 09:56 AM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

But Benghazi!

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Emails!

#991295 - 07/17/18 10:27 AM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Todd
they sure can't seem to get over including Hillary in every single conversation about anything at all, ever.

Todd, you ignorant slut.

This is a thread about Mrs Cunton.

Shut

The Fuk

Up

Go bang your head against a brick wall and see if you can knock some of the ignorant out of it.

Didn't seem to work for you.

#991297 - 07/17/18 11:13 AM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

I rest my case.

#991298 - 07/17/18 11:49 AM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

just like people wont STFU as long as Trump is president, people wont STFU as long as Hillary is alive, or not in prison....

SSDD...

#991306 - 07/17/18 12:34 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Evo
just like people wont STFU as long as Trump is president, people wont STFU as long as Hillary is alive, or not in prison....

SSDD...

Yes - because Hillary has the same effect on people's lives as the president does.

Good work. Good effort.

#991307 - 07/17/18 12:37 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

teww mee how Trump hurt you pour whittle guy....

#991309 - 07/17/18 01:10 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
Capt. Quint Offline
Parr

Loc: Amity Is., NY

" they have been good friends for a while."
I absolutely believe you are correct.

From a former Breitbart contributor...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2...lumn/790299002/

#991311 - 07/17/18 02:23 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: RICH G
http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citize...it-2592888.html

Surprised this is the only thing I found on this since it was the most important part of the joint press release.

Browder is the connection that easily proves 400 million of unlawful transfer of money to the Clintons and DNC for the purpose of laundering it, yet our mainstream media says nothing about it.

Do you think that Putin and Trump did not plan this together? They turned the tables on the Deep State regarding Mueller and his investigation.

What you just saw in that press release is that Trump and Putin are fighting the deep state together, and that they have been good friends for a while.

Trump is a genius. No doubt about that.

No Rich, You're he genius. You prove it every day. Hahahahahaha

#991312 - 07/17/18 02:31 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Wait, wut?

Mrs Cunton did something highly illegal and unethical?

My shocked face is around here somewhere. I'll have to look for it.

Hank, you become more like Rich G every day. You must finally be moving into the dementia stage. Or put another way, you're just as big an idiot as he is. Idiots love idiots so there is no questioning why you are a Trump fan. Get over Hillary Hank. She dumped you and that's it. I'm sure you miss her but your obsession with her is telling. Better start stalking Trump's foreign wife who can barely speak English. She will be available when Trump is in prison. She obviously has no taste in men so even you have a chance. By the way, quoting Rich G and his sources is also very telling Hank. You're almost at rock bottom.

#991313 - 07/17/18 02:35 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Todd, you ignorant slut.

Shut

The Fuk

Up

Hank, you're calling Todd ignorant? You define the word along with the other band of idiots like Sol Dic, Rich G, Evo and the list goes on and on. Keep believing the insane propaganda Hank. It just verifies and exemplifies the typical Trump voter. Keep an eye on your 401-K Hank. Your buddy Donald is going to bury it.

#991315 - 07/17/18 02:45 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

3/4 of the world should be dead by now according to Democrats because of Trump... yet no one is dead...

and goonyboob has the balls to say dont follow propaganda....

nap time old man....

#991316 - 07/17/18 02:59 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Evo
teww mee how Trump hurt you pour whittle guy....

lol

Good work. Good effort.

#991319 - 07/17/18 05:37 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: gooybob
Better start stalking Trump's foreign wife who can barely speak English.

rofl

Too much Jimmy Kimmel for you.

Melania Trump speaks five (5) languages.

You struggle getting your pinhead thoughts across using a series of grunts, ughs and hand gestures.

Just taking the opportunity to say that I would MUCH prefer having Melania for our president. She is clearly more intelligent and far less evil.

Carry on....

#991324 - 07/17/18 07:30 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I'm not on Putin's side but I think he has a common interest with mainstream America.

I believe that the pending economic collapse had a planned set of events with the belief that Hillary Clinton would be elected. In order to cover up the cause of the collapse and the institution of a new system under the same order of the central bank the deep state was planning a major conflict with Russia, (for many reasons Russia was the pick). I believe that Russia knew this and was actively trying to prevent such coming conflict so they obviously did interfere with our elections in order to prevent WWIII and mass depopulation as well as wealth transfer.

Now that Trump got elect he is spearheading the destruction of the Deep State as well as the central bank, (one in the same), with the help of Putin.

North Korea is an example of part of the Deep State destruction, As is normal relations with Russia. Iran will be next and Israel will be last to be liberated from "Deep State" control. After that the Deep State is done and hopefully the Central bank will be dissolved.

Edited by RICH G (07/17/18 07:31 PM)

#991326 - 07/17/18 08:22 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

“I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia meddling in the 2016 election took place. Could have been other people also. Lots of other people out there”

lol

#991327 - 07/17/18 09:50 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

"Anyone that doesn't accept the results of an election, is a threat to our democracy"

Hillary Clinton

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Mr.Salmon, TheDude, WazzuKid
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1081 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |