THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#991330 - 07/18/18 06:45 AM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

"So, Mrs Cunton and the deep state were planning on a conflict with Russia?"

Oh, I think so, look at the past continuing propaganda against Russia. I think Russia has shown great restraint with us particularly in Syria.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...ts-3624574.html

#991331 - 07/18/18 06:58 AM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

#991337 - 07/18/18 12:30 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Evo
"Anyone that doesn't accept the results of an election, is a threat to our democracy"

Hillary Clinton

You can criticise a president without questioning the election results.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#991338 - 07/18/18 12:36 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
You can criticise a president without questioning the election results.

Now, don't be making generalized stupid statements like that! Come on, get with the program.

Here comes the Evo "copy/pasted" Snopes article in 3.......

#991339 - 07/18/18 01:03 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Deep State.....is that secret code from Daniels, Stormy.....or just the name of her next movie with Ron Jeremy playing the Donald.
SF

#991340 - 07/18/18 01:06 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

shes not criticizing, shes acting like a damn fool...

she walked around like she was King Tut the peacock, strutting her stuff, cuz she "had the election"

until she didnt have it....

she was also the first person to claim that Russia made her lose....

speaking of that, no one ever looked at the servers to determine that Russia hacked them.... so how do they even know that?

kinda need that key piece of evidence to actually do a search on it....

#991344 - 07/18/18 04:23 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

At this point, nobody gives a fuk about that Witch or Jugears except dumb fukin Trump lovers. I must follow libtarded news sources because I haven’t heard either of their names in over a year in any news topics.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#991347 - 07/18/18 06:08 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

The pundits you all (dem or rep) listen to are so horny for the limelight they will say whatever you want to hear. Dont let them pollute your mind, they are just loser wannabe celebs in most cases.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#991348 - 07/18/18 06:29 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#991353 - 07/18/18 10:24 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Putin and Trump are in love with each other.

#991415 - 07/20/18 02:31 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: RICH G
http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citize...it-2592888.html

Surprised this is the only thing I found on this since it was the most important part of the joint press release.

Browder is the connection that easily proves 400 million of unlawful transfer of money to the Clintons and DNC for the purpose of laundering it, yet our mainstream media says nothing about it.

Do you think that Putin and Trump did not plan this together? They turned the tables on the Deep State regarding Mueller and his investigation.

What you just saw in that press release is that Trump and Putin are fighting the deep state together, and that they have been good friends for a while.

Trump is a genius. No doubt about that.

I did see/hear what Putin said. I think it was something like, "We are very glad in Russia for very stupid people in the USA like Rich G. If it weren't for them my puppet Donald Trump would not have been elected. Now I can manipulate the throngs of gullible and naive Americans."

#991505 - 07/23/18 04:47 PM Re: Did you pay attention to what Putin said. [Re: gooybob]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: gooybob
Originally Posted By: RICH G
http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citize...it-2592888.html

Surprised this is the only thing I found on this since it was the most important part of the joint press release.

Browder is the connection that easily proves 400 million of unlawful transfer of money to the Clintons and DNC for the purpose of laundering it, yet our mainstream media says nothing about it.

Do you think that Putin and Trump did not plan this together? They turned the tables on the Deep State regarding Mueller and his investigation.

What you just saw in that press release is that Trump and Putin are fighting the deep state together, and that they have been good friends for a while.

Trump is a genius. No doubt about that.

No Rich, You're he genius. You prove it every day. Hahahahahaha

Another gem from our resident idiot. Priceless.

- Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 274 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |