Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#992309 - 08/16/18 03:13 PM the 13th
RICH G
Unregistered

Title of Nobility Act - Original 13th Amendment, ratified 1819 or earlier.

BAR (British Accredited Registry - foreign power) Attorney is a Title of Nobility. By operation of the original 13th Amendment, BAR Attorneys have lost their US Citizenship. Military Tribunals await - we hope!

www.amendment-13.org

https://archive.fo/MBGE6

The Original Thirteenth Article of Amendment

To The Constitution For The United States

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them." [Journal of the Senate]

On March 12, 1819 the State of Virginia, with the enactment and publication of the laws of Virginia, became the 13th and FINAL state required to ratify the above article of amendment to the Constitution For The United States, thus making it the Law Of The Land. With the enactment of Act No. 280, March 12, 1819, which was Voted, En Bloc, and publication of the Revised Code, the State of Virginia notified the Department of State, the Congress, the Library of Congress, and the President of their action by issuing to each a copy of the Laws of Virginia. [See VA 1819 Images] . In fact, the Journal of the Virginia Senate; Tuesday, May 1st, 1810 (Pages 511-512 shows that the resolution to amend was properly enrolled and ratified on that date by the Virginia House and Senate, to be laid before the President of the United States, therefore the first state to ratify.

This Article of Amendment is intimately connected to questions of loyalty, honesty, war and national defense. It is designed to combat internal subversion and discord sowed by people who are adhering to powers foreign to the Congress of the United States without stepping across the bold Constitutional line of treason. The authors of the TONA wrote it after some additional experience with how the British Empire, as well as other European nations, actually conduct their affairs. It is a corrective and supplemental measure to go along with Constitutional treason.

This Article of Amendment added an enforceable strict penalty, i.e., inability to hold office and loss of citizenship, for violations of the already existing constitutional prohibition in Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 on titles of nobility and other conflicts of citizenship interest, such as accepting emoluments of any kind for services or favors rendered or to be rendered, and is particularly applicable today in the 21st Century as government is increasingly FOR SALE to the highest bidder, as foreign nations and multinational corporations and individuals compete to line the pockets of politicians and political parties to accommodate and purchase protection or privilege for their special interests, i.e. with honors, such as money or allowing dual-citizenships.

In terms familiar to the common man, this might quite properly be called the use of bribes and graft by individuals and powers foreign, i.e. external, to the Congress of the United States to subvert the constitutional process and suborn our political system and the interests of WE THE PEOPLE.

After appearing in numerous official publications until 1876, this Article "disappeared" from our Constitution, to be replaced by another made nearly 50 years later.

We now know that the original 13th Amendment was, and still is, the Law Of The Land.

The law is still there, waiting only to be publicly recognized and enforced once again to protect the Sovereignty and Interests of WE THE PEOPLE, and to force the elected representatives of the people to adhere strictly to their solemn and binding Oath of Office, i.e., "I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God." , and to the limitations of government imposed by the Constitution.

#992312 - 08/16/18 03:18 PM Re: the 13th [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

"We now know that the original 13th Amendment was, and still is, the Law Of The Land."

Can anybody explain what happened to this amendment? Maybe Todd knows?

#992316 - 08/16/18 03:20 PM Re: the 13th [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#992317 - 08/16/18 03:24 PM Re: the 13th [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It was never ratified by enough states to actually become an Amendment.

Technically it still could, as there was no expiration date set on it for when enough states had to ratify it.

It is, however, not the law of the land in any way, and won't be until it is ratified.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#992323 - 08/16/18 04:13 PM Re: the 13th [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
They've all at least symbolically ratified the 13th Amendment now.

The "original" 13th Amendment that Rich is asking about was only ratified by 12 states (of 18)...so didn't make it to the 3/4 required by Article 5 of the Constitution.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#992333 - 08/16/18 10:47 PM Re: the 13th [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Look at the big brain on Brad! Get this boy on Jeopardy STAT!

BTW - Rich....Cliff Notes man. Ain't nobody got the time for a wall of text.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 982 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |