THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#992296 - 08/16/18 12:39 PM What an idiot.
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Inslee: 'We are now breathing in climate change'

#992298 - 08/16/18 12:43 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
RICH G
Unregistered

indeed, these people are stupid and the public is not buying it anymore.

He sure wants that carbon tax.

#992302 - 08/16/18 02:48 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: RICH G
indeed, these people are stupid and the public is not buying it anymore.

He sure wants that carbon tax.

No Rich, you are stupid and no one buys your ridiculous crap anymore. Get a life buddy.

#992303 - 08/16/18 02:55 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Inslee: 'We are now breathing in climate change'

I was in Fife yesterday. It looked like Los Angeles in the 60s. On the news last night Washington had the worst air quality in the world for yesterday. (By the way, that was Fox news!) If you are dumb enough to believe that there is no climate change then I suggest you and Rich G get a room together. You guys can go to Trump rallies together and praise him for his tearing down of all of the work the world has done to try and slow climate change. If you have kids start preparing your speech to them as to why you backed a POS that helped to cause the bad air they will be breathing. There is so little intelligence here but then we are used to it and sickened by it.

#992307 - 08/16/18 03:10 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: gooybob

I was in Fife yesterday. It looked like Los Angeles in the 60s. On the news last night Washington had the worst air quality in the world for yesterday. (By the way, that was Fox news!) If you are dumb enough to believe that there is no climate change then I suggest you and Rich G get a room together. You guys can go to Trump rallies together and praise him for his tearing down of all of the work the world has done to try and slow climate change. If you have kids start preparing your speech to them as to why you backed a POS that helped to cause the bad air they will be breathing. There is so little intelligence here but then we are used to it and sickened by it.

goonybob, you're a fukking moron.

Hank the X-ray tech knows all about global climate. Just ask him.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#992334 - 08/16/18 11:17 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Climate change is real. It's been changing for over 4 billion years now. It's only due to man's' arrogance, vanity & greed that we think we have something to do with it. We only remember the last 5 minutes of humanity and civilization and we think that's the way it's always been and shall always be. Few remember the dark ages and why they were dark. Few know that we are currently in a 2.58 million year long ice age and in the 3rd coldest period in history. Even less understand the difference between an ice age and glaciation.

Nope - forget all of that. There's big money to be made. Now we have corrupt politicians & scientists rubbing hands over cow farts. Super!

Hubris. Earth will shake off the fleas when she's good and ready and the fleas will have zero input into the decision. Until that time, I'm going to chop down trees, necklace the neighbor with an old Goodyear stolen from Evo's yard and proceed to huff some of those sweet, sweet CFC's.

#992339 - 08/17/18 08:50 AM Re: What an idiot. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

I'll agree with the thread title. Gov. Inslee ain't no genius. He wants a carbon tax, and an xyz tax. He just wants some taxes, cuz taxing is in his DNA. Maybe also because he's a Democrat. Most Dem politicians do seem to want more taxes. So why do we elect the sumbitch? Simple, really. Because the Rs insist on running candidates who are worse choices on other issues. It's pretty much a no brainer that McKenna could be a better governor. But he's a Catholic anti-gay anti-abortion can't stay outa' people's private lives Republican. Too bad, cuz he's at least 10 times smarter than Inslee. That's how WA state ends up with idiot D governors, in case anyone was wondering.

#992341 - 08/17/18 08:57 AM Re: What an idiot. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
RICH G
Unregistered

Thank god we did not elect McKenna, he is a corrupt POS, I have first hand knowledge, I am a victim of his corruption while he was AG. He and Inslee are not all that different McKenna just covets things a little better.

#992343 - 08/17/18 09:37 AM Re: What an idiot. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Back when man was dragging women around by their hair the climate was cooler.

Many things have evolved.

#992353 - 08/17/18 10:49 AM Re: What an idiot. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Climate change is real. It's been changing for over 4 billion years now. It's only due to man's' arrogance, vanity & greed that we think we have something to do with it. We only remember the last 5 minutes of humanity and civilization and we think that's the way it's always been and shall always be. Few remember the dark ages and why they were dark. Few know that we are currently in a 2.58 million year long ice age and in the 3rd coldest period in history. Even less understand the difference between an ice age and glaciation.

Nope - forget all of that. There's big money to be made. Now we have corrupt politicians & scientists rubbing hands over cow farts. Super!

Hubris. Earth will shake off the fleas when she's good and ready and the fleas will have zero input into the decision. Until that time, I'm going to chop down trees, necklace the neighbor with an old Goodyear stolen from Evo's yard and proceed to huff some of those sweet, sweet CFC's.

Wait, wut?

A voice of pragmatism and reason?

How can Little Nicky and myself be on the same page?

Somethin' ain't right.

Either of you thinking you're informed enough to know is what ain't right.

Packaging engineers and x-ray techs are always my go-to for answers about the global climate and human impact on it.

gtfo

#992360 - 08/17/18 11:59 AM Re: What an idiot. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Yeah, Danny.

You go with Algore and the 97% of scientists that have been wrong in so many ways.

Wrong computer models.
Wrong and even fraudulent reports.

Forget about the fact the Arctic ice hasn't melted on Algore's schedule. Polar bears aren't dying because of global climate warming change.

Forget all about how Earth's climate has been changing as long as its been orbiting the Sun.

You just keep thinking man and C02 emissions are the cause of forest fires, droughts and every other calamity and you'll be happyhappyhappy.

Yeah. Scientist schmientist.

Let's take the X-ray tech's word for it.

You are the Dunning-Kruger effect illustrated.

#992375 - 08/17/18 06:43 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night, so.....:)

Eh....a good healthy portion of being a PKG engineer is also being a material scientist and sustainability expert as part of your job description and / or job title. I mean, I've only been responsible for making hundreds of millions of pounds of plastic, paper, foams, metals, glasses and adhesives while having brands like Walmart, MS, SBUX, Apple, GM, Costco, Best Buy, Sam's Club, Cargill; federal, state & local agencies up my butt on the daily (FU California!). Am I a true climate change, petroleum, geology, chemical or whatever scientist that gets grant monies to study hypos and publish peer reviewed papers in those areas? Nope, but I do have to implement some of it in practice to earn a paycheck.

Is man negatively affecting the climate? Very possibly yes. Is the science settled? Science is never settled. Is the current or future state of affairs only due to man? Not even close. Can we control what is going on? Maybe on a small scale. Should we stop trying to get better? Hell no. Are politicians like Inslee lying to you to get your money? Absofrickenlutely.

Edited by NickD90 (08/17/18 11:08 PM)

#992382 - 08/17/18 09:28 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Inslee is a genius. Trump is a moron. Any questions? Go ask a fudge packaging engineer.

#992397 - 08/18/18 09:58 AM Re: What an idiot. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

" Science is never settled. Is the current or future state of affairs only due to man? Not even close. Can we control what is going on? Maybe on a small scale. Should we stop trying to get better? Hell no. Are politicians like Inslee lying to you to get your money? Absofrickenlutely."

True words from Nick, scientist, schmientist, or not. From one non-climate scientist to another.

#992553 - 08/23/18 12:18 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Back when man was dragging women around by their hair the climate was cooler.

Many things have evolved.

Ah, the simpler times when a man could drag a woman around by the hair and a nice cool breeze was in the air.

The blame lays on the 206'ers, as we now have women dragging women by the hair, men dragging men by the har, transwhatevers dragging other transwhatevers by the hair and it's hotasfuck outside. Coincidence? I think not.

Goddamn 206'ers......

#992555 - 08/23/18 01:06 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: The Moderator]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Obviously the 206 has a lack of predators which has ultimately lead to the repeated generational spawn of Fuktards that call the area home.

Side note:
There once was a time when the term hotasfuk was used to define a woman.

#992732 - 08/27/18 09:07 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: gooybob]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper

#992773 - 08/28/18 01:28 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: fish4brains]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: fish4brains

Fish for brains, you are exactly that. (fish for brains) Not to mention a complete moron. It really is fun (but sad) watching you make an ass out of yourself. You keep believing climate change isn't happening. You're not mentally capable of anything else. You are the classic example of an ignorant fool that believes what you want to believe and not reality. Just like Trump. (and Rich G) Haha

#992774 - 08/28/18 01:32 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: NickD90]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night, so.....:)

Eh....a good healthy portion of being a PKG engineer is also being a material scientist and sustainability expert as part of your job description and / or job title. I mean, I've only been responsible for making hundreds of millions of pounds of plastic, paper, foams, metals, glasses and adhesives while having brands like Walmart, MS, SBUX, Apple, GM, Costco, Best Buy, Sam's Club, Cargill; federal, state & local agencies up my butt on the daily (FU California!). Am I a true climate change, petroleum, geology, chemical or whatever scientist that gets grant monies to study hypos and publish peer reviewed papers in those areas? Nope, but I do have to implement some of it in practice to earn a paycheck.

Is man negatively affecting the climate? Very possibly yes. Is the science settled? Science is never settled. Is the current or future state of affairs only due to man? Not even close. Can we control what is going on? Maybe on a small scale. Should we stop trying to get better? Hell no. Are politicians like Inslee lying to you to get your money? Absofrickenlutely.

You're not qualified to make any judgments on climate change. Not only is the science there but blatant examples. Again, all part of the Trump "alternative reality" which of course is not reality at all.

#992776 - 08/28/18 01:35 PM Re: What an idiot. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Can we control what is going on? Maybe on a small scale.

If every nation followed the Paris Global Climate Warming Change Accord to the letter, and after spending trillions of mostly American dollars, the global temperature would supposedly be reduced 0.2 degrees by 2050.

That's like setting the global thermostat from 75 degrees to 74.8 degrees.

That's a pretty small scale.

Hank, look up what just one degree of change causes. You're looking at it like it's the thermometer in your house. It's not the same. But then, I guess I couldn't expect anything intelligent.

Edited by gooybob (08/28/18 01:36 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1106 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645360 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |