Page 31 of 222 < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#992694 - 08/27/18 10:13 AM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Everyone who worked for Trump now works for Mueller. Except Rudy and he's as retarded as Louie is.

lol

+ Berzillions

Rudy is worse than all the folks flipping on Trump's criminal enterprise...because he spills to reporters instead of to investigators.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#992725 - 08/27/18 06:51 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Get over it tinfoil mad hatters, the Trump/Russian collusion is a hoax paid for by Hillary and DNC to the tune of $5.6 million out of campaign funds.

Tomorrow the congressional oversight committee continues digging deeper into the hoax---this time questioning subpoenaed Bruce Ohr behind closed doors.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#992731 - 08/27/18 08:49 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Lock her up!

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#992737 - 08/28/18 06:36 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Lock her up! lol

It looks like Crooked Hillery will have plenty of company.

Not only is the Trump/Russian collusion a hoax but it now appears our Gov’t had close ties to the Russians through Stefan Halper to frame Trump and his campaign associates while paying Halper roughly $1,000,000 in tax payer funds.

Lovinger raised concerns with top officials at the Pentagon in 2016 and noted that Halper went far beyond his work as a contractor after he discovered that the amount of money the professor was being paid for his research did not make sense…

Whistleblower Lovinger stressed his concern that Halper was not just being utilized as a contractor, but that he was also conducting diplomatic work for the Pentagon “in violation of federal law,” according to Lovinger attorney Bigley …

There might have been collusion with Russians but not by Trump and campaign associates.

Whistleblower Exposes Key Player in FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up” by Sara A Carter

https://saraacarter.com/whistleblower-exposes-key-player-in-fbi-russia-probe-it-was-all-a-set-up/

#992739 - 08/28/18 08:18 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Q: How's that "End of the Korean War" going? Where'd they put all those nukes they decommissioned in readiness for the reunification? I wonder where they will install the giant gold Trump statue? When's that next big meeting with their Benevolent and Most Loved Leader?

A: Benghazi!

I know this comes as a big surprise, but the answer to any question about why Trump is such a fuckin embarrassment who couldn't govern his fat ass out of a wet McDonald's bag is never Hillary, nor is it ever Obama.

It also comes a big surprise to exactly no one with half a fuckin clue that he has royally fuckked up with North Korea, and it has been royally fuckked up from the get go, and has only gotten worse since his fat little fingers got in the middle of it.

Continued nuclear program, thumbing their noses as the USA, and getting legitimized by that fatfuckk going over there and being flattered like the tinpot despot he wishes he could be.

Fish on...

Todd

#992745 - 08/28/18 09:12 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

The crooks are going to get an all expense paid trip to Gitmo complements of the good o’l USA—right where the treasonous ilk belongs. applause

All Americans should be happy except the traitors.

#992747 - 08/28/18 09:12 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Some Republicans are such party loyalists it is sickening. And dont think I am a Democrat for saying that. That just shows how dumb you are and how indoctrinated you have become.

Lock him and her up!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#992749 - 08/28/18 09:53 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
The crooks in Trump's administration are going to get an all expense paid trip to Gitmo complements of the good o’l USA—right where the treasonous ilk belongs. applause

All Americans should be happy except the traitors like me.

Took care of a couple of typos for you.

#992750 - 08/28/18 10:04 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Some Republicans are such party loyalists it is sickening. And dont think I am a Democrat for saying that.!

Being an independent for as long as I can remember I have voted Democratic considerably more than Republican.

My interest in Trump is the plot against the sitting president where the various congressional oversight committees are uncovering more corruption the deeper they investigate. Many have been fired, demoted, and resigned mostly in the FBI but others in the DOJ and State Department already.

It is my wish that all Americans can work together in routing this ilk out of the government in a non-partisan fashion while agencies are stonewalling the oversight committees requests for documents.

Edited by Lucky Louie (08/28/18 10:08 AM)

#992752 - 08/28/18 10:14 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Lock her up! lol

It looks like Crooked Hillery will have plenty of company.

Not only is the Trump/Russian collusion a hoax but it now appears our Gov’t had close ties to the Russians through Stefan Halper to frame Trump and his campaign associates while paying Halper roughly $1,000,000 in tax payer funds.

Lovinger raised concerns with top officials at the Pentagon in 2016 and noted that Halper went far beyond his work as a contractor after he discovered that the amount of money the professor was being paid for his research did not make sense…

Whistleblower Lovinger stressed his concern that Halper was not just being utilized as a contractor, but that he was also conducting diplomatic work for the Pentagon “in violation of federal law,” according to Lovinger attorney Bigley …

There might have been collusion with Russians but not by Trump and campaign associates.

Whistleblower Exposes Key Player in FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up” by Sara A Carter

https://saraacarter.com/whistleblower-exposes-key-player-in-fbi-russia-probe-it-was-all-a-set-up/

There should be some interesting questions the oversight committees will ask of Bruce Ohr today-- one time 4th in command in the DOJ before being demoted 2 times.

Edited by Lucky Louie (08/28/18 10:15 AM)

#992761 - 08/28/18 12:17 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Now that Trump has MAGA, solved all of the World's Problems, he has more important things to do today, such as renew his claims on Tweeter of bias against conservatives on the internet, accusing Google of rigging its results to show "bad" stories when users search for "Trump news."

He'd better get his usual round of golf in today as well.

"MAGA"

rofl

#992762 - 08/28/18 12:19 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

In the quest for new heights of stupidity and ignorance, Trump strikes gold with this one:
HuffPost: Trump Accuses Google Of Rigging Search Results To Feature 'Bad' News About Him.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru...d=NEWSSTAND0001

Surely SOMEONE in the White House understands that Google search results are very nearly entirely based on how popular links have been among the entire user community and can explain to the Loudmouth in Chief that if bad news about him comes up in Google results, it means that's the news most users were interested in reading.

Someone could also teach the President that if he wants to see positive news about himself, he need only add "foxnews.com" or "infowars.com" to the end of his queries. If he does this enough times, Google's personalization algorithm will eventually kick in, causing him to see only stories he wants to see, as opposed to what the majority of users want to see.

Indeed, Google is one place where we can make our own realities, which I should think would be of great interest and use to folks like Trump.

On a serious note, this is particularly dangerous rhetoric, as it opens a discussion on government regulation of Internet content. That ain't the way we do it in America today, but Trump is just the guy to try and change that.

#992767 - 08/28/18 01:05 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

This sounds a lot like FauxNews complaining that 80% of the coverage in "other" news sources is negative to Trump...when it sounds like Trump is actually winning on that, since about 85% of what he does is 100% idiotic.

Fish on...

Todd

#992777 - 08/28/18 01:38 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

I can't understand how all the investigations into Hills weren't able to find the hard-hitting facts that Rich and Hamster are able to dig up.

When do you guys figure she'll get locked up in Gitmo? Tuesday?

#992780 - 08/28/18 02:11 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I can't understand how all the investigations into Hills weren't able to find the hard-hitting facts that Rich and Hamster are able to dig up.

When do you guys figure she'll get locked up in Gitmo? Tuesday?

Fair questions.

Fish on...

Todd

#992782 - 08/28/18 02:11 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

P.S. Deep state, George Soros, and Bigfoots. Duh.

#992787 - 08/28/18 02:47 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

But emails!

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Fish on...

Todd

#992794 - 08/28/18 04:16 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Trump hasnt said anything racist about anyone, and is labled a racist and Hitler...

McCain called the Vietnamese gooks, said he would hate them till the day he died, and everyone is praising him for what a great man he was....

imagine if Trump said that right now... wonder what would happen...

#992795 - 08/28/18 04:33 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Evo

imagine if Trump said that right now... wonder what would happen...

Well, some people would call him a racist, and the Magarglers would defend him, and probably claim that calling someone a "gook" is a compliment.

Fish on...

Todd

#992796 - 08/28/18 04:36 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

typical liberal making sh!t up again...

Page 31 of 222 < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 944 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |