Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#992838 - 08/29/18 11:58 AM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

its not a defense, its the truth...

are the people, some on here old enough, pussies for sh!tting their pants praying to god that they didnt get drafted....

or how about the people that knew that the US needed help, and didnt enlist on their own behalves, are they pussies?

no, they probably just didnt want to kill people....

#992839 - 08/29/18 12:10 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
You should tell the 58 thousand service members who got drafted and actually did their duty - then never came home.

They probably didn't know they could get a doctor's note like the New York street fighter tough guy.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#992842 - 08/29/18 12:21 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah thats also my point... maybe they didnt want to die...

who are you to say bad of people who dont want to kill people or potentially die because the government told them to do it....

speaking of that, was Ali a pussy?

#992844 - 08/29/18 12:51 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
BW Offline
Spawner

Loc: LAKEWOOD,WA,USA
Don't normally get into this crap but this took a weird turn. Only because I kind of object to the crap EVO is spewing here.

My dad served in WWII and Korea. One uncle flew 36 missions in B17's in Europe. One flew the Burma hump in an unarmed cargo plane. As hard as I tried I was not able to get in soon enough for Viet Nam, Air Force 73 to 78. My wife lost her father in the early stages of Nam. She is a disabled vet herself. Our son was 14 years and 5 tours in Afghanistan with the third special forces group, now 100 % disabled.

We just wanted to serve and you call us KILLERS F off EVO

#992845 - 08/29/18 12:59 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

dont take it out of context... im not saying that people that join the military are Richard Kuklinski's...

what im saying, is some people can, and some cant... dont be mad at people that dont want to, or attempt to... thats all...

and my grandfather was in the Navy, other was in the Army, Uncle was in the Army, 4th great grandfather was a Colonel in the War of 1812, 5th was in the Revolutionary War, fiances dad was a SGT in the Marines in Vietnam, his dad was in the Army, her other grandfather was a Colonel in the Army in the Korean War, and WW2...

some very very good family friends were also in Kosovo, Iraq, Lebanon, and other places...

but that still doesnt mean anything when i say that some people can do it, and some cant...

congratulations for being able to do it... and thanks for your service....

#992846 - 08/29/18 01:02 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
You should tell the 58 thousand service members who got drafted and actually did their duty - then never came home.

They probably didn't know they could get a doctor's note like the New York street fighter tough guy.

Do you think everybody KIA in Vietnam was drafted?

LOL

What about the millions of Americans that got doctor's notes or didn't pass draft physicals or got college deferments? Ask Joe Biden about his five (5) college deferments. They were handing out college deferments like Halloween candy.

Trump pussed out over bone spurs. You want to suck his dick for it? Great. Enjoy yourself. Quit asking me to suck it with you, you queer.

#992847 - 08/29/18 01:06 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

actually that was only 1 deferment... the others were for school, like Biden....

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

#992850 - 08/29/18 01:25 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
Dan S. Offline

Hank seems upset.

#992851 - 08/29/18 01:27 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Shocker! Well connected rich guys with political connections using their status to dodge service. Stop it with this "my side vs. your side" BS. It's not Dem or Rep...it's rich or poor.

Have we all forgotten the lyrics to Fortunate Son? War has always been a poor person's' sport.

#992852 - 08/29/18 01:33 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Shocker! Well connected rich guys with political connections using their status to dodge service. Stop it with this "my side vs. your side" BS. It's not Dem or Rep...it's rich or poor.

Have we all forgotten the lyrics to Fortunate Son? War has always been a poor person's' sport.

McCain's father was an admiral, but cool story anyway.

#992854 - 08/29/18 01:52 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
NickD90 Offline

He sure was and McCain used it to his every advantage including the time he stole a jet to go visit his mistress, crashed it and had Daddy get him out of trouble.

There are exceptions to the rule. Biden's son, Prince William as other examples. Some rich do serve, most do not. Some serve when poor and then get rich later in life. Doesn't change the fact that throughout human history, wars are fought by poor folk 99.9999999999999% of the time. Are you really going to argue against that fact?

#992856 - 08/29/18 01:57 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline

He sure was and McCain used it to his every advantage including the time he stole a jet to go visit his mistress, crashed it and had Daddy get him out of trouble.

There are exceptions to the rule. Biden's son, Prince William as other examples. Some rich do serve, most do not. Some serve when poor and then get rich later in life. Doesn't change the fact that throughout human history, wars are fought by poor folk 99.9999999999999% of the time. Are you really going to argue against that fact?

This thread is about McCain, right? If McCain had actually used his wealth to his advantage as you claimed, he wouldn't have been in Vietnam.

But yeah - I get your point.

#992858 - 08/29/18 02:23 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Naaahhhhh
it's a lot easier to just drop your trousers and fling poo like monkeys at each-other while coming up with annoying nicknames and using divisive terminology

#992859 - 08/29/18 02:26 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

this country was divided racially and politically far before the 2016 campaign...

odd how there isnt a bunch of BLM protests and city burnings going on now isnt it?

Wikileaks released Vault 7, which the CIA said was true (the same CIA everyone says to trust about the Russian BS), which showed how they can hack into computers, an make it look like another country is doing it....

the CIA was caught lying, and spying on the Senate, yet everyone STILL wants to believe what they say....

John McAfee, as crazy as he may be, hes also a genius, and said that if anything points to the Russians hacking anything, it wasnt the Russians... you should listen to that, because he knows more about that type of sh!t than even the CIA....

#992862 - 08/29/18 07:07 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

This thread is about McCain, right? If McCain had actually used his wealth to his advantage as you claimed, he wouldn't have been in Vietnam.

But yeah - I get your point.

Coolio. This thread did start all about McCain, but it quickly devolved into tribal poo slinging per usual. Par for the course, what can ya' do? Cheers,

#992863 - 08/29/18 07:23 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
Dan S. Offline

Flingin' poo.

It's what we do.

smile

#992867 - 08/29/18 09:37 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: The Moderator]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: parker
Gotta love the comradery with Navy Pilots.

My Uncle was a Navy light attack pilot and was flying the A-7 Corsair II the time McCain got shot down in his A-4. I asked my Uncle if he knew McCain (he did) and what he thought of his piloting skills and/or what he did wrong to get shot down.

My uncle's reply:

"Good Navy pilots do NOT get shot down."

I laughed my ass off.

PS. My uncle made over 1,000 traps and several hundred combat sorites and never ditched his plane or got shot down. smile

True story: McCain took a Navy Jet to go fly off and screw his mistress as he was cheating on his wife. He ran out of fuel on his trip and had to ditch/crash his jet.

Since his Dad was an Admiral, and no fvcking way was the Admiral's kid gonna take the fall for dumping a Navy Plane going on a nooky run while cheating on his wife, the Navy chalked it up as an "engine failure".

McCain used to tell everyone and anyone who would listen to him that he WAS going to be President some day. So close.....kinda.

That's quite a story. Has your story been substantiated? Found this on fact check dot org. McCains first marriage.

Edited by Steelheadman (08/29/18 09:43 PM)

#992868 - 08/29/18 09:42 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

What? Do you still eat paint chips?

#992869 - 08/29/18 10:40 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Are you mad Evo?

#992870 - 08/29/18 10:50 PM Re: John McCain RIP [Re: larryb]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

About what?

Take your Clonazepam and go to bed ..

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
4 registered (steely slammer, wolverine, 2 invisible), 941 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645366 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |