Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 33 of 222 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#993018 - 09/01/18 07:50 AM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Do you manage your budget the same in times of crisis as you do in times of plenty?

Trump's already walking it back, so you guys had better pop on over to Fox News to get the updated talking points.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#993038 - 09/01/18 06:51 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Many New York Democrats look down their noses at veterans.

Trump is no exception, I guess.

Stop guessing.....you suck at it. That has to be be the dumbest post to date.

- Albert Einstein.

#993039 - 09/01/18 06:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Many New York Democrats look down their noses at veterans.

Trump is no exception, I guess.

Stop guessing.....you suck at it. That has to be be the dumbest post to date.

I'm guessing you took it in the ass last night.

Look at that - right again.

#993040 - 09/01/18 08:00 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Negative...I'm hetero and have no interest of putting something up my ass. Sounds like something you have tried or fantasized about. crazy

Edited by Sol Duc (09/01/18 08:02 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#993161 - 09/05/18 06:29 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Trump seems to be struggling again this week.

Woodward's book coming out has him shooting off his cakehole with freedom-loaded suggestions like stripping news networks of licenses they don't have, changing libel laws, and prohibiting protests. So much freedom, so woke!

Then the NYT op-ed article came out and now he's freaking out that people inside the WH also think he's a fuckin retard. He doesn't know who it was and is afraid it's everyone.

He said only a complete donkus would attack Woodward when Woodward was spilling dirt on Obama, and now the dirt Woodward dug up is on him - and he can't take it because he's a thin-skinned pussy New York rich boy.

lol

What a fuckin clown show this guy is. All he needs is a red rubber nose, and he's got it nailed.

#993167 - 09/05/18 09:13 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You're sure gullible. This will blow by in no time. He's teflon like slick willie was until impeachment. Cavanaugh will be seated in October. Trump is like Joe Frazier no quit and enjoys this chit. MAGA

- Albert Einstein.

#993168 - 09/05/18 10:10 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Once they get the next Supreme approved the GOP will impeach DT. Get him out so that the new Congress can't investigate him. May not save them in the midterms but will give them higher ground for 2020.

#993172 - 09/06/18 07:34 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Here is a story written by Catherine Herridge entitled---DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/...ources-say.html

Embattled Justice Department official Bruce Ohr had contact in 2016 with then-colleague Andrew Weissmann, who is now a top Robert Mueller deputy, as well as other senior FBI officials about the controversial anti-Trump dossier and the individuals behind it, two sources close to the matter told Fox News…

The sources said Ohr's outreach about the dossier – as well as its author, ex-British spy Christopher Steele; the opposition research firm behind it, Glenn Simpson’s Fusion GPS; and his wife Nellie Ohr's work for Fusion – occurred before and after the FBI fired Steele as a source over his media contacts. Ohr's network of contacts on the dossier included: former FBI agent Peter Strzok; former FBI lawyer Lisa Page; former deputy director Andrew McCabe; Weissmann and at least one other DOJ official; and a current FBI agent who worked with Strzok on the Russia case…

In regards to the FISA warrant,
"When they went to court, the FBI knew three important things. And they did not disclose this to the court," Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said. "They knew the Ohrs’ involvement in the production of the dossier. They knew that Chris Steele had this extreme bias against the president. And they knew who paid for the dossier. And they did not disclose these key facts to the court when they went there to get the warrant to spy on Carter Page and the Trump campaign…"

So far, there has been several days of proceedings regarding Brett Kavanaughs Supreme Court confirmation hearing.

Considering the present day coup d'état to overthrow the president of the United States and various other events, it was an interesting line of questioning by Lindsey Graham to Kavanaugh regarding the differences between criminal law v military law.

As American citizens your constitutionals rights follow you were you go, but you do not have a constitutional right to turn on the government or collaborate with the enemy because you can be expected to be treated differently and according to past history there are instances where some have been put to death.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#993173 - 09/06/18 07:49 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Here is a story written by Catherine Herridge entitled---DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/...ources-say.html

Embattled Justice Department official Bruce Ohr had contact in 2016 with then-colleague Andrew Weissmann, who is now a top Robert Mueller deputy, as well as other senior FBI officials about the controversial anti-Trump dossier and the individuals behind it, two sources close to the matter told Fox News…

The sources said Ohr's outreach about the dossier – as well as its author, ex-British spy Christopher Steele; the opposition research firm behind it, Glenn Simpson’s Fusion GPS; and his wife Nellie Ohr's work for Fusion – occurred before and after the FBI fired Steele as a source over his media contacts. Ohr's network of contacts on the dossier included: former FBI agent Peter Strzok; former FBI lawyer Lisa Page; former deputy director Andrew McCabe; Weissmann and at least one other DOJ official; and a current FBI agent who worked with Strzok on the Russia case…

In regards to the FISA warrant,
"When they went to court, the FBI knew three important things. And they did not disclose this to the court," Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said. "They knew the Ohrs’ involvement in the production of the dossier. They knew that Chris Steele had this extreme bias against the president. And they knew who paid for the dossier. And they did not disclose these key facts to the court when they went there to get the warrant to spy on Carter Page and the Trump campaign…"

So far, there has been several days of proceedings regarding Brett Kavanaughs Supreme Court confirmation hearing.

Considering the present day coup d'état to overthrow the president of the United States and various other events, it was an interesting line of questioning by Lindsey Graham to Kavanaugh regarding the differences between criminal law v military law.

As American citizens your constitutionals rights follow you were you go, but you do not have a constitutional right to turn on the government or collaborate with the enemy because you can be expected to be treated differently and according to past history there are instances where some have been put to death.

Good. Trump should be headed to the gallows soon.

Just like he deserves.

#993174 - 09/06/18 07:51 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

You're sure gullible. This will blow by in no time. He's teflon like slick willie was until impeachment. Cavanaugh will be seated in October. Trump is like Joe Frazier no quit and enjoys this chit. MAGA

Says the dumbfuck who bought the WMD story and was a cheerleader for the Patriot Act.

Go drown yourself and make sure you don't breed.

#993179 - 09/06/18 10:21 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

"What a fuckin clown show this guy is. All he needs is a red rubber nose, and he's got it nailed."

Perverse as it is, Trump does entertain. Good thing too, since his life is all about his "ratings."

#993183 - 09/06/18 11:53 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Once you get past news journalism is dead, the MSM clown show is one of the greatest shows on earth.

#993188 - 09/06/18 12:09 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville

Says the dumbfuck who bought the WMD story and was a cheerleader for the Patriot Act.

Sadly Dan, he's probaby right. American's are so brainwashed now that it wouldn't surprise me at all if this just blows over in a few days and the Republicans get Canaugh on the bench.

#993189 - 09/06/18 12:12 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Goes to show if part of your platform was to drain the swamp---the swamp isn’t going down without a fight--- even if it includes a traitorous Trump/ Russian collusion narrative to spy on a presidential opponent and frame a sitting president with an unverified dossier paid for by Hillary and the DNC backed by the FISA court judge’s warrants and constant leaks covered by FAKE NEWS MSM.

The list is over 2 dozen top officials already fired, demoted, demoted then fired, and those that resigned. Bruce Ohr was the fourth ranked DOJ official at one time that now has been demoted 2 times. Should be interesting on what happens to Ohr considering it has been reported that he is a SES and can’t be fired even by the president.

Many more swamp creatures being routed out by various congressional oversight committees as slow walked emails are received from the FBI/DOJ departments.

These people think they are above the law.

#993197 - 09/06/18 02:01 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

The GRU thanks Louie and Hank for their unwavering support in their battle against US intelligence agencies.

#993207 - 09/06/18 03:57 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Hank, the GRU cheerleader heard from.

Keep in mind that Hank was also a cheerleader for the Patriot Act and the war in Iraq - in case you were still unsure of what a dumbfuck he is.

#993211 - 09/06/18 04:13 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

those intelligence agencies have been found to be lying about so much sh!t, it is blatantly idiotic to believe anything they say.....

#993219 - 09/06/18 05:55 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Evo
those intelligence agencies have been found to be lying about so much sh!t, it is blatantly idiotic to believe anything they say.....

OK. In the GRU vs. US Intelligence department, I'll put you down as GRU.

Maybe conscientious objector.

#993221 - 09/06/18 06:52 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
I had a discussion with my Boss today about the NY Times Op-Ed. He's a guy that I have known for over 30 years, a saavy businessman, and a good guy. He proclaimed that the NY Times fabricated the Op-Ed. Abe was right, you really can fool some of the people all of the time. I was shocked when he made his contention. But, so it goes......

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#993226 - 09/06/18 07:45 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

How many Kurds were killed by Saddam Hussein with chemical weapons shorty?

The 1998 Al-Anfal campaign resulted in the death of 50,000-100,000 Kurds (although Kurdish sources have cited a higher figure of 182,000), while 25,000-100,000 civilians and rebels were killed during the suppression of the 2000 uprisings. Saddam and his two son's were weapons of mass destruction.Beside's, two thirds congress approved to invade. Donald Trump did not. Hold into the wind.

- Albert Einstein.

Page 33 of 222 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |