And Wankster’s rebuttle: Hillery based.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#993449 - 09/11/18 05:31 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: CedarR

I'm headed out to buy Woodward's new book, and maybe pick up some NIKE apparel. Their clothing is so much more affordable than their stock these days. Just doing my part to make sure the Dems inherit a robust economy in November...

Splendid.

With your tax cut and your personal exemption nearly doubled you should be able to afford some NIKE apparel.

Get yourself a Kaeperkneeler sweatshirt for the winter.

Just do it.

Complete fail with the book buying plan. Costco hasn't stocked the Woodward book, yet. They only had Omarosa's bestseller, Unhinged and Craig Unger's topseller, House of Trump, House of Putin available today. Not on display were Everything Trump Touches Dies, Fire and Fury, The Plot to Destroy Democracy, Proof of Collusion, Russian Roulette, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, and Trumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic...probably sold out. Almost every title I've mentioned has received 4 1/2 to 5 star reviews on Amazon. Omarosa's book was the lowest rated with 4 stars. Remarkably strong reviews for "fake news".

My new and improved tax benefits won't cover shopping at NIKE retail. When Trump gets through redistributing middle class wealth to big donors, corporation CEOs, one percenters, and his family; hopefully, thrift stores will still be a shopping option. Those RWWJs who couldn't figure out how to light a "strike anywhere" match to ignite the NIKE clothing they were wearing, will likely donate those items to the nearest Goodwill. That's where I'll score my "new" NIKE sweatshirt. Not that much of a Kaepernick fan, but am OK with being a walking billboard for free speech and expression. Maybe I can find a sweatshirt logoed with "CITIZENS UNITED".

#993465 - 09/12/18 07:46 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: CedarR]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: CedarR

Complete fail with the book buying plan. Costco hasn't stocked the Woodward book, yet. They only had Omarosa's bestseller, Unhinged and Craig Unger's topseller, House of Trump, House of Putin available today. Not on display were Everything Trump Touches Dies, Fire and Fury, The Plot to Destroy Democracy, Proof of Collusion, Russian Roulette, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, and Trumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic...probably sold out. Almost every title I've mentioned has received 4 1/2 to 5 star reviews on Amazon. Omarosa's book was the lowest rated with 4 stars. Remarkably strong reviews for "fake news".

If your benchmark being popularity in sales to determining that Omarosa's is not “Fake news” then you forgot to mention the book leading your list and best seller for 3 weeks--The Russian Hoax--The illicit scheme to clear Hillary and frame Donald Trump-- by Gregg Jarrett.

I have no intention on buying or reading this book simply because you can get the information for free if you follow the US Congressional oversight committee’s investigations while doing their constitutional check and balance oversight mandate.

Dozens of people in the higher echelons of the FBI & DOJ have been fired, demoted then fired, demoted (Bruce Orr DOJ demoted 2 times), and others resigned.

Various Congressional oversight committees have sent referrals to investigate findings and potential crimes they have uncovered.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#993472 - 09/12/18 09:30 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Yes. Firing people in the DOJ and FBI that are investigating your ass being owned by Russian oligarchs is the move I'd go with too.

If I was a fuckin traitor like you and Trump, I mean.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#993480 - 09/12/18 11:00 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
owned by Russian oligarchs

LOL

Tell us more about being owned by these Russian oligarchs, Kemosabe.

Are they the same Russian oligarchs that were paid by Stumbles and the DNC?

Yes.

Keep sucking Trump dick and licking
Trump boots, useful idiot.

#993486 - 09/12/18 12:05 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If we're going to jump up the rumor tree, I saw some language expert claiming that there's a good chance it was actually VP Pence who wrote the Op-Ed. How he could manage that with Trump's dick in his throat is quite a trick, but it would definitely serve his ambitions to do so. He has zero chance of ever being elected President, getting appointed there is his only shot.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#993489 - 09/12/18 01:17 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Trump had zero chances of becoming president....

#993496 - 09/12/18 04:34 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Evo
Trump had zero chances of becoming president....

Clearly he did have a good chance because people voted him in, that doesnt discredit everything else......unless you are an idiot.

People got the guy elected that doesnt mean all unexpected incorrect conclusions like poll results are the same.......unless you are an idiot.

There is definitely a large group of people that were unrepresented and under measured by the media but that doesnt mean that the group knows anything everyone else doesn' know as well.....unless you are an idiot.

You get the idea.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#993499 - 09/12/18 06:39 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: stam
good eye....

he could pad his stats predicting evo doesn't ever become a working member of society.

batting .500 just like that.

Damn. Stone cold. moose

#993501 - 09/12/18 07:36 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: stam
good eye....

he could pad his stats predicting evo doesn't ever become a working member of society.

batting .500 just like that.

rofl

#993506 - 09/12/18 08:44 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Sol Duc, you lazy, worthless pos. Go find your own evidence to back up your claim, you turd. Do you do lazy crap like that at work? And where do they let you get away with being such a sloth?

I called Obama out numerous times. If you're too lazy or stupid to find it yourself, then go drink some bleach.

It would be like chasing a ghost. It does not exist. Dismissed.

Edited by Sol Duc (09/12/18 08:48 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#993507 - 09/12/18 08:59 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Yes. Firing people in the DOJ and FBI that are investigating your ass being owned by Russian oligarchs is the move I'd go with too.

Danny once again double downs on stupid. Next will come a gay slur from the closet fag.

- Albert Einstein.

#993510 - 09/12/18 09:37 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

cold? negative...

rent motherfuckinfree, your god damn right....

#993512 - 09/13/18 07:33 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Danny once again double downs on stupid. Next will come a gay slur from the closet fag.

Poor stupid Sol Duc.

Lucky for him, his folks are loaded so he can be a fuckin retard and just ride his parents' coat tails like his hero Trump did with his old man's money.

Born on third, brags about hitting home runs.

If dumb was a currency, then you'd be a self made rich man. As it is, you're Paris Hilton.

#993513 - 09/13/18 09:19 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
FleaFlickr02 Online   content
River Nutrients

I'll just leave this here. It pretty much speaks for itself.

NPR: Trump Denies Nearly 3,000 Died in Puerto Rico.
https://www.npr.org/2018/09/13/647377915...prml&f=1001

#993514 - 09/13/18 09:49 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
cold? negative...

LOL! rofl

Rent free is right. Between the state, the momma and the GF - it seems you got all your bases covered.

How's it feel to be a kept woman? When's dinner and where is the GF's after-work scotch? You know how much she needs it to unwind after a long hard day of bringing home the bacon.

#993515 - 09/13/18 10:44 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
cold? negative...

bragging about how much of an unproductive loser you are to society.
congratulations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuuH_Jznrlo

#993518 - 09/13/18 12:04 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Employers added 198,000 workers last month after 157,000 in July, helping to trim the jobless rate to 3.8 percent to match the lowest level since 1969.

MAGA

“President Trump’s unemployment rate is so low, even Colin Kaepernick found a job!”.

maga

Nike closed at a new record high today.

Nice boycott results. rofl

#993520 - 09/13/18 12:26 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

a kept woman? rofl right....

paid the car off today, now i can go and buy an SUV if i want... looked at a couple but these car dealerships people are shady as fvck... act like i know nothing about cars... think again...

about the only think Katie drinks is apple juice, water, and fvckin pumpkin spice latte's smh....

i dont get sh!t from the state, or anyone for that matter....

and yeah, she gets the ham alright....

Poor Taint, STFU you little rat tailed mutt, i dont know who the fvck you think you are, but i sure as sh!t aint worried about you... neither is anyone else for that matter... just keep fvckin your sister and STFU...

Dan, not yet, it was about 30 cents higher in August, but its right back where it was before the ad was released...

speaking of stocks, my buddy got in on Tilray, which is the Canadian weed company that came into the Nasdaq, bought in when it was 28 bucks, its at 117 today.... been about a month and a week for that to happen.... was going to jump in, but im just not sure about that one... even he is thinking about selling because he thinks a huge correction is coming... well see..

#993521 - 09/13/18 12:27 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
OK - that was a pretty funny line Hankster!

Page 35 of 222 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1098 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |