THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#995686 - 11/01/18 02:19 PM Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan!
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Trump says military WILL fire on caravan if rocks are thrown at troops!

TRUMP in a press conference just said to reporters: "They wanna throw rocks at our military our military fights back. We're not gonna put up with that, I told my military to treat it (rocks) as a rifle", "We're building large camps", "we are going to catch and no longer release" and "we don't have to release them." If asked whether us troops would fire on the caravan "we will consider that the maximum that we can consider."

Just watched it live, It put a huge grin on my face. I think they should use the sound cannon device and tear gas however though. That and shoot a lot of rubber bullets. If the Army shoots an unarmed immigrant I would love it, but it would be really bad for Trump and the Republican party and the image as a whole. Fvck optics. We're going in. God damn I love my PRESIDENT!!!1!!!!! He is the greatest president GOD EVER CREATED FOR THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE FLAT EARTH!!! MAGA!!!

We can use the immigrants as forced labor to build the wall and any that aren't worked to death can be deported. It worked for the Great Wall, it'll work for the Great Again Wall. HE ALWAYS SAID MEXICO WOULD PAY FOR IT. WHAT HE DIDN'T SAY IS THAT IT WOULD BE IN BLOOD, SWEAT AND LIBERAL TEARS!!! He promised it would be a beautiful wall; so I'm gonna say use human skulls as bricks. They can grind their bones to use as mortar. I hope the libtards chimp out and throws a fit so he can throw them in the concentration camps too. Then remove citizenship from both groups, send both to Mexico. Or just build gas chambers since he’s already literally Hitler.

Time to celebrate the impending massacre of this caravan with a bottle of Malt Liquor. COLT 45 double the malt. MAGA!!! MALT LIQUOR!!!

#995688 - 11/01/18 03:01 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
"How can you shoot women - and children?"

"Easy. You just don't lead 'em so much."

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#995691 - 11/01/18 03:37 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

I hope the caravan is stubborn and refuses to cooperate so our boys can mow 'em down. What would be excellent is if Trump and Pence were in another room laughing their asses off as the bodies hit the floor. And they both have two scoops of ice cream.

These migrants better hurry, what better time to get shot than during the Día de Muertos?

#995694 - 11/01/18 03:50 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

some of them already fired at Mexican police after crossing the border down south....

so, basically, some people are about to get shot.....

#995695 - 11/01/18 03:52 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

look at Al Spankton, always trying to pull the race card...

#995700 - 11/01/18 04:05 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Throw a rock? Get the glock.
Be a vato? Get full auto.
Came here from Puerto? Gonna be muerto.
Throw a stone? Forced to go prone.
Belongings in a packet? Have some full metal jacket.
Riding in truck from a NGO? Your head will get a hole.
Won't go back home. Get a bullet in your dome.
Voting for Hillary? Gonna get killary'd.

#995702 - 11/01/18 04:14 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: 5 * General Evo]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
some of them already fired at Mexican police after crossing the border down south....

so, basically, some people are about to get shot.....

They're already throwing Molotov cocktails in Mexico and attacking cops. They've declared their intent. They're carrying battle standards (their countries' flags), have burned our flag and have shields (women and children up front for sympathy) in front of them. This is an invading force. They are armed with rocks, Molotov cocktails and a few handguns, but an invasion nonetheless.

Here's a little Latin for you my Catholic friend...

Caedite eos. Deus suos agnoscet.

#995703 - 11/01/18 04:25 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i always like that quote...

#995706 - 11/01/18 04:46 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Wow, Hank. When did you become such a racist asshole? Fuk you and your types. Just [Bleeeeep!] off, you asshole.

It's not about race, it's about politics.

"Can't find work in Honduras" Why is that?
"Because our government is so corrupt and incompetent." Why is that?
"Because we voted them into office?" Why did you vote them into office?
"Because they promised us free stuff and we don't really want to work?" Bingo!!
"We've shat our country up to the point it's unlivable! Let us come sh!t up yours now!"

Now they want to come to the USA. Oh geez whiz...which political party are they going to vote for? Line them all up against the wall and shoot them along with every libtard. Fvck, I'd like to see you dangling from the end of the noose spanky just for the libtarded sh!t you post on here and I'm assuming you are white. The only good communist is a dead communist. How racist am I now?

#995717 - 11/01/18 11:12 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: 5 * General Evo]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
i always like that quote...

Deus Vult

#995721 - 11/02/18 06:53 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

The military has infrasound weapons which send a harmonic frequency that causes you to [Bleeeeep!] your pants, you loose total bowl control. I guess it takes the fight out of the crowd, no one wants to fight after they just had an uncontrollable pants shitting episode, especially when 20,000 people do it at the same time.

I hope the whole thing is on live TV and they use this weapon, that would be way better than people getting shot. can you imagine what that would look like on TV? Better to see it on TV than in person, the smell would be overwhelming,

#995722 - 11/02/18 06:57 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Yeah I do think there will be some shooting, from both sides. This thing is set up for maximum effect.

Could you imagine what would be happening right now if Billary got elected? We would already be overridden by millions.

#995737 - 11/02/18 09:34 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide
I hope the caravan is stubborn and refuses to cooperate so our boys can mow 'em down. What would be excellent is if Trump and Pence were in another room laughing their asses off as the bodies hit the floor. And they both have two scoops of ice cream.
These migrants better hurry, what better time to get shot than during the Día de Muertos?

Yep, and you are one sick fvck.

I'm pro-gun, but anti-wacko...and you're just the kind of fvckin wacko
that would stand in a hotel window and shoot innocent concert goers
in Vegas.

You need to stop and think about what you're saying on-line before
LEO blows your front door open and locks you up.

#995741 - 11/02/18 09:41 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: GoldDigger]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
you're just the kind of fvckin wacko
in Vegas.

That guy was a left wing liberal shooting at a country music concert of Trump supporters. I only want to kill left wing people on behalf of TRUMP, so it's totally different.

#995751 - 11/02/18 10:43 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide
Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
you're just the kind of fvckin wacko
in Vegas.

That guy was a left wing liberal shooting at a country music concert of Trump supporters. I only want to kill left wing people on behalf of TRUMP, so it's totally different.

Killing people is killing people...period.

This may be the Darkside, but, seriously, you need to lighten up the rhetoric before you end up in hot water.

And no, I'm not fvckin' joking.

#995755 - 11/02/18 10:57 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

It's perfectly legal to advocate murdering your political enemies. See, Brandenburg v. Ohio. Since you can't actually kill someone over the internet, anything you say online automatically fails the "imminent lawless action" test. LEOs can't do anything about speech unless "speech is brigaded with action".

Gas all liberals, CIVIL WAR NOW!!!! The day of the rope for all you cucks and libtards is coming soon and I can't wait!!!1!!!! Just to be clear here, I want libtards lynched in the fvcking street by a large group of people, not some lone nut shooting. Day of the rope will be here sooner than you think as this idea spreads. Instead of worrying about trying to lock people up for their political views, why not just not be such a horrible scumbag so that people don't want to kill you for your abhorrent political views?

#995756 - 11/02/18 11:39 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Is it 11-11-18 yet?????

Pretty sure I'm just nuking the entire Darkside at this point.

#995757 - 11/02/18 11:40 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Just what the world needs...more drunkin' fools with guns. fridge

#995764 - 11/02/18 01:11 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If the Invading Hordes are in Mexico are they going to go into Mexico and arrest them?

This is the most entirely stupid issue in a sea of stupid Trumpian issues. The caravan won't even be here until the first of the year, if at all, and by the time it arrives it will probably have about 16 people in it.

The good thing is that anyone stupid enough to actually believe this is necessary is already a diehard Magargler, so they were going to vote straight party fascism next Tuesday already.

I hope those troops, and all the rest in the country both active and retired, open their eyes when they see a bunch of military folks chilling on a border doing absolutely nothing at all while their families are celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas without them.

I guess the added bonus is that Trump got his military parade after all.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#995772 - 11/02/18 01:47 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: Todd]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
Originally Posted By: Todd
. . . by the time it arrives it will probably have about 16 people in it.

That would be the perfect outcome and prove Trumps response a very effective deterrent to ILLEGAL entry into our country.

Honest question Todd: Are you for open borders? If so, why? and, how would you rather entry to our country be enforced under current law?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
280ackimp, DAVEANNICK, nicksdad, redgussydog, reitersteelhead123, wallacewhaler123, zswoods
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (stonefish, Krijack, steely slammer), 998 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645357 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |