THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#995686 - 11/01/18 02:19 PM Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan!
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Trump says military WILL fire on caravan if rocks are thrown at troops!

TRUMP in a press conference just said to reporters: "They wanna throw rocks at our military our military fights back. We're not gonna put up with that, I told my military to treat it (rocks) as a rifle", "We're building large camps", "we are going to catch and no longer release" and "we don't have to release them." If asked whether us troops would fire on the caravan "we will consider that the maximum that we can consider."

Just watched it live, It put a huge grin on my face. I think they should use the sound cannon device and tear gas however though. That and shoot a lot of rubber bullets. If the Army shoots an unarmed immigrant I would love it, but it would be really bad for Trump and the Republican party and the image as a whole. Fvck optics. We're going in. God damn I love my PRESIDENT!!!1!!!!! He is the greatest president GOD EVER CREATED FOR THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE FLAT EARTH!!! MAGA!!!

We can use the immigrants as forced labor to build the wall and any that aren't worked to death can be deported. It worked for the Great Wall, it'll work for the Great Again Wall. HE ALWAYS SAID MEXICO WOULD PAY FOR IT. WHAT HE DIDN'T SAY IS THAT IT WOULD BE IN BLOOD, SWEAT AND LIBERAL TEARS!!! He promised it would be a beautiful wall; so I'm gonna say use human skulls as bricks. They can grind their bones to use as mortar. I hope the libtards chimp out and throws a fit so he can throw them in the concentration camps too. Then remove citizenship from both groups, send both to Mexico. Or just build gas chambers since he’s already literally Hitler.

Time to celebrate the impending massacre of this caravan with a bottle of Malt Liquor. COLT 45 double the malt. MAGA!!! MALT LIQUOR!!!

#995688 - 11/01/18 03:01 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
"How can you shoot women - and children?"

"Easy. You just don't lead 'em so much."

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#995691 - 11/01/18 03:37 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

I hope the caravan is stubborn and refuses to cooperate so our boys can mow 'em down. What would be excellent is if Trump and Pence were in another room laughing their asses off as the bodies hit the floor. And they both have two scoops of ice cream.

These migrants better hurry, what better time to get shot than during the Día de Muertos?

#995694 - 11/01/18 03:50 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

some of them already fired at Mexican police after crossing the border down south....

so, basically, some people are about to get shot.....

#995695 - 11/01/18 03:52 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

look at Al Spankton, always trying to pull the race card...

#995700 - 11/01/18 04:05 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Throw a rock? Get the glock.
Be a vato? Get full auto.
Came here from Puerto? Gonna be muerto.
Throw a stone? Forced to go prone.
Belongings in a packet? Have some full metal jacket.
Riding in truck from a NGO? Your head will get a hole.
Won't go back home. Get a bullet in your dome.
Voting for Hillary? Gonna get killary'd.

#995702 - 11/01/18 04:14 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: 5 * General Evo]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
some of them already fired at Mexican police after crossing the border down south....

so, basically, some people are about to get shot.....

They're already throwing Molotov cocktails in Mexico and attacking cops. They've declared their intent. They're carrying battle standards (their countries' flags), have burned our flag and have shields (women and children up front for sympathy) in front of them. This is an invading force. They are armed with rocks, Molotov cocktails and a few handguns, but an invasion nonetheless.

Here's a little Latin for you my Catholic friend...

Caedite eos. Deus suos agnoscet.

#995703 - 11/01/18 04:25 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i always like that quote...

#995706 - 11/01/18 04:46 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Wow, Hank. When did you become such a racist asshole? Fuk you and your types. Just [Bleeeeep!] off, you asshole.

It's not about race, it's about politics.

"Can't find work in Honduras" Why is that?
"Because our government is so corrupt and incompetent." Why is that?
"Because we voted them into office?" Why did you vote them into office?
"Because they promised us free stuff and we don't really want to work?" Bingo!!
"We've shat our country up to the point it's unlivable! Let us come sh!t up yours now!"

Now they want to come to the USA. Oh geez whiz...which political party are they going to vote for? Line them all up against the wall and shoot them along with every libtard. Fvck, I'd like to see you dangling from the end of the noose spanky just for the libtarded sh!t you post on here and I'm assuming you are white. The only good communist is a dead communist. How racist am I now?

#995717 - 11/01/18 11:12 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: 5 * General Evo]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
i always like that quote...

Deus Vult

#995721 - 11/02/18 06:53 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

The military has infrasound weapons which send a harmonic frequency that causes you to [Bleeeeep!] your pants, you loose total bowl control. I guess it takes the fight out of the crowd, no one wants to fight after they just had an uncontrollable pants shitting episode, especially when 20,000 people do it at the same time.

I hope the whole thing is on live TV and they use this weapon, that would be way better than people getting shot. can you imagine what that would look like on TV? Better to see it on TV than in person, the smell would be overwhelming,

#995722 - 11/02/18 06:57 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Yeah I do think there will be some shooting, from both sides. This thing is set up for maximum effect.

Could you imagine what would be happening right now if Billary got elected? We would already be overridden by millions.

#995737 - 11/02/18 09:34 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide
I hope the caravan is stubborn and refuses to cooperate so our boys can mow 'em down. What would be excellent is if Trump and Pence were in another room laughing their asses off as the bodies hit the floor. And they both have two scoops of ice cream.
These migrants better hurry, what better time to get shot than during the Día de Muertos?

Yep, and you are one sick fvck.

I'm pro-gun, but anti-wacko...and you're just the kind of fvckin wacko
that would stand in a hotel window and shoot innocent concert goers
in Vegas.

You need to stop and think about what you're saying on-line before
LEO blows your front door open and locks you up.

#995741 - 11/02/18 09:41 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: GoldDigger]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
you're just the kind of fvckin wacko
in Vegas.

That guy was a left wing liberal shooting at a country music concert of Trump supporters. I only want to kill left wing people on behalf of TRUMP, so it's totally different.

#995751 - 11/02/18 10:43 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide
Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
you're just the kind of fvckin wacko
in Vegas.

That guy was a left wing liberal shooting at a country music concert of Trump supporters. I only want to kill left wing people on behalf of TRUMP, so it's totally different.

Killing people is killing people...period.

This may be the Darkside, but, seriously, you need to lighten up the rhetoric before you end up in hot water.

And no, I'm not fvckin' joking.

#995755 - 11/02/18 10:57 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

It's perfectly legal to advocate murdering your political enemies. See, Brandenburg v. Ohio. Since you can't actually kill someone over the internet, anything you say online automatically fails the "imminent lawless action" test. LEOs can't do anything about speech unless "speech is brigaded with action".

Gas all liberals, CIVIL WAR NOW!!!! The day of the rope for all you cucks and libtards is coming soon and I can't wait!!!1!!!! Just to be clear here, I want libtards lynched in the fvcking street by a large group of people, not some lone nut shooting. Day of the rope will be here sooner than you think as this idea spreads. Instead of worrying about trying to lock people up for their political views, why not just not be such a horrible scumbag so that people don't want to kill you for your abhorrent political views?

#995756 - 11/02/18 11:39 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Is it 11-11-18 yet?????

Pretty sure I'm just nuking the entire Darkside at this point.

#995757 - 11/02/18 11:40 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Just what the world needs...more drunkin' fools with guns. fridge

#995764 - 11/02/18 01:11 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If the Invading Hordes are in Mexico are they going to go into Mexico and arrest them?

This is the most entirely stupid issue in a sea of stupid Trumpian issues. The caravan won't even be here until the first of the year, if at all, and by the time it arrives it will probably have about 16 people in it.

The good thing is that anyone stupid enough to actually believe this is necessary is already a diehard Magargler, so they were going to vote straight party fascism next Tuesday already.

I hope those troops, and all the rest in the country both active and retired, open their eyes when they see a bunch of military folks chilling on a border doing absolutely nothing at all while their families are celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas without them.

I guess the added bonus is that Trump got his military parade after all.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#995772 - 11/02/18 01:47 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: Todd]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
Originally Posted By: Todd
. . . by the time it arrives it will probably have about 16 people in it.

That would be the perfect outcome and prove Trumps response a very effective deterrent to ILLEGAL entry into our country.

Honest question Todd: Are you for open borders? If so, why? and, how would you rather entry to our country be enforced under current law?

#995774 - 11/02/18 02:01 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Happy Birthday Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Just how are they illegal until they try to actually enter illegally? There are rules for entry, including asylum. If they ask for asylum, there are rules to follow and they are not illegal. This is being blown way out of proportion to get the Base to vote.

I suspect that about November 10 the troops go back home.

#995779 - 11/02/18 02:22 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
River Nutrients

No. They are "illegal" in Guatemala and Mexico. Not in the US.

#995782 - 11/02/18 02:35 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Now you all know why Hank struggles with simple math.

It's because he's a fuckin retard.

#995783 - 11/02/18 02:37 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
River Nutrients

How does anyone know that when they enter the US it will be "illegal"? We have laws for entry that include asylum. If they ask for asylum and comply with the existing laws then they are not illegal. If they do cross over without going through the proper Ports of Entry, etc., then they will be illegal. But I know of no reason why, today, everybody knows that when they hit the border they will be "illegal" under US law.

#995785 - 11/02/18 02:45 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

You're a fuckin pussy, Hank.

#995788 - 11/02/18 02:52 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: OceanSun]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: OceanSun
Originally Posted By: Todd
. . . by the time it arrives it will probably have about 16 people in it.

That would be the perfect outcome and prove Trumps response a very effective deterrent to ILLEGAL entry into our country.

Honest question Todd: Are you for open borders? If so, why? and, how would you rather entry to our country be enforced under current law?

I am also pretty sure that Trump talking about Space Farce is why aliens haven't attacked us all year, too, right?

No one is for open borders, the only people who ever say that...ever...are right wing jerkoffs on cable TV.

Our current laws are perfectly good...you show up at the border, you ask for asylum, you come in if you get it, you turn around if you don't. No need for the army there to do this, it's just Trump getting his tiny dick hard since he couldn't have his North Korean "my button is bigger than yours!" parade.

Fish on...

Todd

#995789 - 11/02/18 02:55 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
Very fair points Carcassman. They are not illegal yet but many HAVE stated illegal intentions to crash the border entering illegally. They have already shown a pattern of illegal entry so we should take them at their word and be prepared for it. Those that come to the gate and ask for legal entry and follow the rules are NOT illegal and if they have a valid reason for entry it should be granted.

For the record, I have zero problems with those of any nation, race or creed who wants to enter our country according to our laws. WE the people get to decide what those laws are. Our representatives (of all flavors) have done a piss-poor job of crafting reasonable laws to govern entry into our country.

I have a compassionate heart and want to help those truly in need. At the same time our ability to help the world's needy is not unlimited. Those claiming asylum that don't truly need it takes away from those with true need. Those that enter our country illegally should automatically be disqualified for life based on that action alone. Such policy would act as a deterrent for those considering illegal entry. It's not rocket science but politics gets in the way.

#995795 - 11/02/18 03:11 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

liberals always say sh!t like that...

"no one is trying to take your guns away"

"no one is trying to open the borders"

in reality tho, its exactly what they are trying to do....

#995799 - 11/02/18 03:29 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Queue the right wing jerkoffs making schit up again, right on schedule.

Fish on...

Todd

#995805 - 11/02/18 04:01 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: Carcassman]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Carcassman
Just how are they illegal until they try to actually enter illegally? There are rules for entry, including asylum. If they ask for asylum, there are rules to follow and they are not illegal. This is being blown way out of proportion to get the Base to vote.

I suspect that about November 10 the troops go back home.

Under International Law Asylum seekers must apply in the first country they get to once they leave theirs. Mexico offered them the right to stay, they refused. They are not asylum seekers, they are an invasion force.

#995806 - 11/02/18 04:04 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster
If they go to a port of entry they'll be granted an asylum hearing. However, there's no longer any "catch and release" where upwards of 80% don't bother to appear at their hearings. They'll be held at the border in whatever facilities are available to house them for as long as it takes to grant or deny asylum.

100% of them will be denied asylum as none of them qualify. If they wanted asylum, they have to apply in Mexico, the first country they entered.

#995812 - 11/02/18 05:00 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper

#996177 - 11/08/18 08:18 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Shocker...but no one at Fox News or the White House has mentioned the Migrant Invasion since...drum roll...

Tuesday afternoon.

And they won't, because it was a made up story, created for consumption by the biggest fuckin idiots in the world, the GOP base.

You can flip back thru this thread to see just who those fuckin idiots are.

Fish on...

Todd

#996197 - 11/08/18 09:03 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Idiots are Fuuckin?

#996208 - 11/08/18 09:14 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

"Idiots are Fuuckin?"

Yeah, unfortunately it's been going on for a long time. If it could be stopped, the average IQ of the human race would take a large leap upward.

#996216 - 11/08/18 10:05 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Idiots are Fuuckin?

Unfortunately not only are they fuckin, but they don't believe in birth control or self control, so we are being overrun by idiots and their idiot spawn.

Fish on...

Todd

#996224 - 11/08/18 10:40 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I am talking about the low IQ GOP base that believes in abstinence only education and that God will only let you have a baby if you can take care of it.

You know, the poor white trash that votes GOP and sucks up the great majority of welfare in this country...in the name of "self sufficiency" and "self reliance"...while being fuckin Socialists.

Fish on...

Todd

#996228 - 11/08/18 10:52 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

"in the name of "self sufficiency" and "self reliance""

You might consider using some of this for the wild fish coalition theme.

#996321 - 11/09/18 08:05 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Day three and not a peep about the biggest threat ever to 'Merica.

Just like the ebola scare...just ginned up fear, and the pantywaists in the GOP base gargled it right down, again, just like they do every time Trumplethinskin whips out his pencil dick.

Congrats.

Fish on...

Todd

#997180 - 11/19/18 04:30 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: Anonymous]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Didn't want this one to get lost in Louie's blabbering on the Trump Current Events thread...

LOL...apparently all the troops sent to the southern border are due to head home by December 15th.

What changed?

1. The invasion ended
2. The midterms ended

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. If you pick #1 then you are a fuckin idiot who should never breed, drive, or be out after dark by yourself.

#997190 - 11/19/18 07:04 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Die-nasty. applause

- Albert Einstein.

#997429 - 11/26/18 03:39 PM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

There should be 20 of our best snipers to take out all MS-13 tattted out messicans and all other wet backs that have have gang tats.

BOOM !

- Albert Einstein.

#997449 - 11/27/18 01:23 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: Anonymous]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Reality****Mario Figueroa — Tijuana's social services department director who is overseeing operations at the sports complex where most of the migrants in the caravan are staying — said as of Friday that of the 4,938 staying there, 933 were women, 889 were children and 3,105 were men, which includes fathers traveling with families along with single men.

What liberals see****These children are barefoot. In diapers. Choking on tear gas," California Governor-elect Gavin Newsom tweeted. "Women and children who left their lives behind -- seeking peace and asylum -- were met with violence and fear. That's not my America."

#997466 - 11/27/18 09:04 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: Krijack]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Krijack
Reality****Mario Figueroa — Tijuana's social services department director who is overseeing operations at the sports complex where most of the migrants in the caravan are staying — said as of Friday that of the 4,938 staying there, 933 were women, 889 were children and 3,105 were men, which includes fathers traveling with families along with single men.

What liberals see****These children are barefoot. In diapers. Choking on tear gas," California Governor-elect Gavin Newsom tweeted. "Women and children who left their lives behind -- seeking peace and asylum -- were met with violence and fear. That's not my America."

You have to apply,and then be granted,asylum by the united states before you can enter the country legally. Good luck .

#997828 - 12/01/18 10:26 AM Re: Trump says military WILL fire on migrant caravan! [Re: Anonymous]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Solving two problems more or less simultaneously. Sometimes I wake up during the night, and at my age that means getting up to pee, and then can't fall back asleep for a long while. In this morning's wee hours I found myself thinking about the caravan and immigration issue, which fits nicely with our need for Mexican and Central American immigrants who want to come here to work. We sure need people to work, especially in agriculture and other manual labor jobs that whites will no longer do.

And on the other hand, cuz there's nearly always another hand because hands come in pairs, we have a homeless problem. Experts tell us that the homeless population consists of people with mental health issues, which apparently causes them to stay out on the streets when it's freezing azz cold out, so that's quite clearly a mental health issue. A majority of the homeless are drug addicts who steal from us in their spare time to fund their drug habit. And some small % of the homeless are just dumb sh!ts who favor it as a lifestyle, which in itself is proof positive that they are dumb sh!ts.

So where is this going? Rather simple. We take the $150 million a year that Seattle spends on its "homeless" issue, add it to what other cities and counties and the state are spending on the homeless issue, and we have quite a pot of money. So census and inventory the homeless. Offer mental health services to the mentally ill, which includes a warm place to stay. Offer rehab to drug addicts, which also happens to be a warm place to stay. Now if you've followed this subject much, you know that a sh!t ton of the homeless people reject services other than handouts to fund their drug habits. For example, there is a homeless camp in NE Oly with 26 inhabitants. The place was filthy and becoming a public health and safety disaster. The City decided to clean it up. What better than to offer the 26 homeless folks who live there a temporary job - $15/hour - to clean up the camp that they live in? So the City offered them the jobs, and wouldn't you know, all 26 residents of the camp declined. So the City had to use staff from Public Works and the Parks Dep't. to clean up the darn homeless camp. (Which probably needs cleaning up again by now, because those used needles accumulate PDQ.)

All this is to say, the homeless who decline mental health services, drug rehab, and other services intended to get them off the streets, well they get loaded up on buses and sent to Honduras. We'll vet the wannabe immigrants to keep Trump's rapists, criminals, and ME terrorists out, but give work permits to those who want jobs, and send the deadbeat homeless to Honduras where the drug cartels can try to sell them their drugs, and when they can't pay, shoot 'em and do the world a favor.

And then I fell back asleep for another hour or so.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, 1 invisible), 1030 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645362 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |