Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#997496 - 11/27/18 01:34 PM MSM fake news propaganda
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

There is so much MSM fake news propaganda now-a-days it should be self evident after a while that American people are being played.

In the link below entitled How the NDAA Allows US Gov to Use Propaganda Against Americans explains how in July 2013 propaganda aim directly at the American masses went into effect.

“As of now, the level of propaganda in the mainstream media (MSM) is quite high, with all of our television, printed media and internet sites associated with MSM owned by only 5 corporations.”

According to Michael Hastings: “The new law gives sweeping powers to the State Department and Pentagon to push television, radio, newspaper, and social media onto the U.S. public. “It removes the protection for Americans,” says a Pentagon official who is concerned about the law. “It removes oversight from the people who want to put out this information. There are no checks and balances. No one knows if the information is accurate, partially accurate, or entirely false.”

“It empowers the State Department and Pentagon to utilize all forms of media against the American public for the sake of coercing US citizens to believe whatever version of the truth the US government wants them to believe.”

“Four billion dollars per year is spent by the Pentagon on propaganda aimed at the American public; as well as $202 million spent by the Department of Defense on misinformation operations in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2011.”

“Currently, the Pentagon is using “sock puppets” on social media sites to purvey false information, harass users and enact psy-ops to influence Americans.”

https://www.occupycorporatism.com/2013/0...inst-americans/

No eek2 surprise here.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#997499 - 11/27/18 02:27 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Here is a link to a story entitled “16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won.” Since then there is a continual unlimited source of fake news happening almost daily-- which is pretty easy to spot? Fake news comes in many shapes and forms whether there are fake reports to not reporting a story at all because it does not fit their narrative that they want to project, and misinformation etc.

“Since at least Donald Trump’s election, our media have been in the grip of an astonishing, self-inflicted crisis. Despite Trump’s constant railing against the American press, there is no greater enemy of the American media than the American media. They did this to themselves.”

“Why are our media so regularly and so profoundly debasing and beclowning themselves, lying to the public and sullying our national discourse—sometimes on a daily basis? How has it come to this point?
Perhaps the answer is: “We’ve let it.” The media will not stop behaving in so reckless a manner unless and until we demand they stop.”

No eek2 surprise here.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

#997501 - 11/27/18 02:30 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#997502 - 11/27/18 02:34 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Anyone who decries "fake news" and lies, but supports Trump, and cites The Federalist and the National Review, is a hypocrite of epic proportions...even more epic than Trump's 6'3" 220 pound proportions lol rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#997503 - 11/27/18 02:43 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And...in the 40s Congress passed the Fairness Doctrine, which required the news to present issues of importance in a fair and thruthful manner.

In the 80s Ronald Reagan fought for, and was rewarded with its repeal.

Reagan's de-regulation push also paved the way for massive mergers and monopolies in the "news" business.

Eventually Fox "news" was sued for being baldfaced liars, and won by arguing that the First Amendment gave them the right to lie to the people if they wanted to.

Thanks, Obama.

Fish on...

Todd

#997504 - 11/27/18 02:49 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

should i go back and find CNN articles then?

its just a reference, stop taking sh!t so neurotically, its not a damn dick.....

#997507 - 11/27/18 03:12 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: 5 * General Evo]
vapidangler
Unregistered

“If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed.”
-Mark Twain

Evidently this is nothing new. Personally I read yahoo news,so I can get up on all the clap back from folks and who is "breaking the internet",because that sh!t is lit,straight fire,blah blah blah...

#997520 - 11/27/18 06:03 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And here is what happens...

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/sinclair-mak...as-on-migrants/

Fish on...

Todd

#997533 - 11/27/18 08:18 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Who said anything about CNN? pfft.

I did.

Because that's what you do Frank, you just throw the opposite bad example,when both sides are f**ked . That's Frank in a nutshell.

#997547 - 11/28/18 09:27 AM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Posts since my first two posts about MSM fake news propaganda has many good points to consider.

The MSM ownership has condensed to a handful of corporations compared to 50 about 4 decades ago where investigative reporting looking to out scoop the competitor was the norm compared to the narrative of today. If you alternate between ABC,NBC, and CBS and their ½ hour national news broadcasts it is hard not to notice the top stories being reported and sometimes verbatim as if they are reading off the same teleprompter.

The condensation of ownership of MSM outlets can dictate the narrative several ways by reporting what they-- which includes the US governments $4 billion yearly media budget to report what they think is important---or by partial or total omission not to report.

Omission not to report example would be did anyone hear about Daniel Best, the government’s top drug pricing adviser of the Department of Health and Human Services and integral part of President Trump's campaign to slash drug prices has died mysteriously, ruled by suicide, by multiple blunt force trauma to his head leaving his wife and three kids.
If only a fraction of what the alt media is reporting is correct-- it would be very good reason why the MSM fake news did not cover this story.

Another recent omission by most MSM fake news sources is the expected Dec 5 John Huber testimony in front of a congressional oversight committee regarding his yearlong investigation into Hillary email server and destruction of subpoenaed emails and Uranium one etc.
Another leak yesterday was reported by MSM Mueller investigation but not much actually news about Dec. 5th that is about the Huber investigation.

No eek2 surprise here.

#997549 - 11/28/18 09:45 AM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Russian state TV is just running Fox News clips instead of producing their own communist propaganda.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#997551 - 11/28/18 10:10 AM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Sinclair, Trump's other unofficial official propaganda media outlet, owns the most of it.

Thanks, Obama.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. It's definitely "a fraction", and a small one at that, that the "alt-media" gets right...there's a reason why most of what they spew is not reported by reputable media outlets, it's made up out of thin air by conspiracy theorists and other assorted kooks.

It's the actual "fake news", rather than the "I don't like facts!" fake news that Trump whines like a bitch about.

#997558 - 11/28/18 12:07 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

rofl

#997559 - 11/28/18 12:08 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Russian state TV is just running Fox News clips instead of producing their own communist propaganda.

lol

In other news

Todd’s Ball washer #2 may be in for a promotion. It appears that TBW’s #1 account is gone.

Not so soon Dan , Goat’s take to the high ground after smelling something suspicious.

#997586 - 11/28/18 03:43 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Lol what happened to the Kanektok Kid?

#997617 - 11/28/18 09:38 PM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
wow 16 fake stoies hell lying donnie tells more lies than that in a day

#997628 - 11/29/18 07:36 AM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
I'm surprised Toddler hasn't run with that story from The Guardian about Manafort's super-secret stealth meeting with Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

Toddler likes The Guardian. He thinks they're swell.

rofl

Good one!

Now you can get back to eating your paste.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#997638 - 11/29/18 08:20 AM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I like how Hank is literally unable to stop just making stuff up. I wonder if gobbling Trump's cock every day causes the same chronic aversion to reality that afflicts Trump?

Fish on...

Todd

#997667 - 11/29/18 11:09 AM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

See? There you go again.

You aren't very good at this.

Fish on...

Todd

#997674 - 11/29/18 11:55 AM Re: MSM fake news propaganda [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: vapidangler
Lol what happened to the Kanektok Kid?

I put him out of his misery.

He had had enough of this cesspool.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 196 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |