THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1004155 - 02/21/19 11:49 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history ***** [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Barr and Mueller are tight.

Yes, Barr has stated publicly about his family friendship with the Mueller’s spanning decades.

The question is does Barr want to swing at an end of a rope for high treason with his buddy and the other co conspirators because of their failed coup d'état to overthrow the President of the United States without a crime to investigate, while holding court by public opinion with leaked information to the news outlets.

Barr was sworn in as AG of the U.S. about a week ago and has had a week to add the Mueller investigation information to the House and Senate oversight investigations where congressional committee investigations have found no evidence of Trump/ Russian collusion.

With no additional information by Mueller’s probe about collusion, it would be hard to believe Barr would allow the Mueller investigation to continue much longer, since Barr could be ensnared by complicity while supervising the scope of this embarrassing and expensive scam.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#1004164 - 02/21/19 03:24 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Barr and Mueller are tight.

Yes, Barr has stated publicly about his family friendship with the Mueller’s spanning decades.

The question is does Barr want to swing at an end of a rope for high treason with his buddy and the other co conspirators because of their failed coup d'état to overthrow the President of the United States without a crime to investigate, while holding court by public opinion with leaked information to the news outlets.

Barr was sworn in as AG of the U.S. about a week ago and has had a week to add the Mueller investigation information to the House and Senate oversight investigations where congressional committee investigations have found no evidence of Trump/ Russian collusion.

With no additional information by Mueller’s probe about collusion, it would be hard to believe Barr would allow the Mueller investigation to continue much longer, since Barr could be ensnared by complicity while supervising the scope of this embarrassing and expensive scam.

DEEP STATE!!

Louie and Vlad Putin, singing the same song.

Saying the same things.

Supporting the same people.

Conclusion: Louie is a fuckin' commie loving turd who hates the United States of America and sides with Russia.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1004166 - 02/21/19 04:22 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Bucket/Good Sport Offline
Kitsap's Crankiest Contractor

Loc: Poulsbo
So Dan, how do you really feel??

#1004169 - 02/21/19 05:38 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

smile

#1004177 - 02/21/19 07:32 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

A judge ruled today that federal prosecutors broke the law when they made a sweetheart deal with child rapist Jeffrey Epstein.

The scumbag federal prosecutor that illegally offered the deal to the child rapist and piece of sh!t pedophile is now serving as Trump's Secretary of Labor, Alex Acosta.

Fatso was and is a close buddy of Jeffrey the kidfucker Epstein. I think he was banging the little girls, too. And I'm probably right. You guys know it, too - don't you?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

#1004182 - 02/21/19 09:08 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Eh...Slick Willy took 26 flights on the Lolita Express including 5 where he ditched the SS for some quality alone time. They're all swampy scum.

#1004194 - 02/22/19 07:44 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Slick Willy isn't the president, Hank........err, Nick.

I'm ok with locking up all the kid fvckers that hung out with Epstein because I'm not a sycophant who looks away from child rape.

All those pieces of sh!t should be in prison already.

#1004198 - 02/22/19 08:05 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Agreed on all counts except I don't want to lock em' up. I want em' dead in the middle of the public square. I want their heads on a Pike to serve as a warning that touching kids gets your head on a Pike.

#1004201 - 02/22/19 08:31 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

What's going on these days? Why is it so hard for people to do the right thing?

If new charges aren't filed in this case immediately, then someone needs to lose their job and then their head.

#1004204 - 02/22/19 08:39 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Two reasons.

First, it's our grievance, victim mentality culture where it's better to be the victim instead of the oppressor.

Second, they are ALL shady, sick fvckers with plenty of skeletons in their twisted closets. It you nail one, then all freak out that they are next. So nothing "right and just" gets done and they cover for each other.

Makes me puke.

#1004212 - 02/22/19 09:34 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Get the popcorn ready; co conspirators like McCabe are already stabbing each other in the back while trying to distant themselves from the coup d'état. The show has begun.

#1004213 - 02/22/19 09:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

No eek2 surprise here when the basis is from pure bogus fiction of the unverified Steele dossier--bought and paid for by Hillary and ilk then used in a FISC to obtain FISA warrants, instead of a legitimate investigation into a predicate crime. eek2

#1004215 - 02/22/19 09:39 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It has been reported that Mueller’s team has shrunk in size with some of the remaining submitting their applications for work in other arenas.

#1004219 - 02/22/19 09:54 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Lucky Louie supports the rape of children.

What a swell guy.

#1004221 - 02/22/19 10:01 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Lucky Louie supports the rape of children.

What a swell guy.
Belongs in the fake news thread.

#1004224 - 02/22/19 10:04 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

How about this #2

No eek2 surprise here when the basis is from pure bogus fiction of the unverified Steele dossier--bought and paid for by Hillary and ilk then used in a FISC to obtain FISA warrants, instead of a legitimate investigation into a predicate crime. eek2

Remember when Comey stated that the Steele dossier was just part of a mosaic of evidence submitted to the FISC? Another dossier was just reported this week coming from the same co conspirators. eek2 Mosaic? rofl

#1004231 - 02/22/19 10:54 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Remember when Epstein and Fatso were raping little girls and you decided to make excuses and obfuscate?

#1004253 - 02/22/19 12:37 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Remember when Epstein and Fatso were raping little girls

More fake news regarding Trump #2?

If that was true, then this whole Trump/ Russian collusion charade to dig for dirt to control Trump would not have been necessary. Schiff’s fear that the Russian’s have something over Trump is overshadowed by the fact that his deep state buddies cannot find anything to control Trump after a 2 year in-depth investigation by the Mueller inquisition.

There have been many US presidents that were puppets controlled by the deep state-- and to date Trump is not one of them.

Edited by Lucky Louie (02/22/19 12:39 PM)

#1004271 - 02/22/19 01:45 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Louie knows I'm right. He knows Fatso is a scumbag kid fvcker, and he just can't seem to come to grips with it.

Sad!

#1004306 - 02/23/19 04:25 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Dan S, steelspanker, Stam--- crickets on this page about the thread subject matter about alleged Trump Russian collusion scam? No eek2 surprise here.

Better luck in redeeming yourselves in the future.

Page 5 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1085 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |