THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 17 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1004307 - 02/23/19 04:42 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history ***** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
With no additional information by Mueller’s probe about collusion, it would be hard to believe Barr would allow the Mueller investigation to continue much longer, since Barr could be ensnared by complicity while supervising the scope of this embarrassing and expensive scam.

It has been reported that Mueller’s team has shrunk in size with some of the remaining submitting their applications for work in other arenas.

The Washington Post and CNN reported this week that Mueller's final report on the investigation could be nearing an end.
The Post also reported that Mueller may deliver his report next week to newly minted Attorney General William Barr, while CNN reported Barr could announce the conclusion of Mueller's probe as soon as next week.

Another source stated the report will be ready when Trump returns from the Vietnam summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

All fake news--we well soon find out.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#1004309 - 02/23/19 06:38 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It won't be done this week.

That's what my Deep State sources tell me.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1004310 - 02/23/19 06:38 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Just because you can't see it because your head is buried 2 feet up your asshole, Louie, that doesn't mean we're as blind as you are.

Reek all but puts Putin's cock in his mouth, and here you are acting like he isn't Vlad's little bitch. Anyone can see it - unless your head is stuffed in your ass.

Like yours is.

Keep turning away from child rape and pointing at collusion instead- like that's better. They'll understand when you get to the pearly gates. Say "Hi" to Lucifer when you get sent there instead.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1004523 - 02/28/19 06:48 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

During the initial FISA warrant and the three subsequent renewal applications, it has been shown that the FBI didn’t follow their procedures where each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the court only if verified.

According to the FISA court application, Michael Cohen was in Prague supposedly on Trumps behalf. The problem was as Cohen testified he has never been to Prague or even the country itself and his passport proves it. It has been reported some time back that intelligence was obtained about Michael Cohen being in Prague that turned out to be a totally different Michael Cohen.

So much for thoroughly vetted for accuracy and verified Intel to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on American citizens.

More American rights deteriorated through incompetence or on purpose to obtain the four FISA warrants?

These co conspirators were so desperate to go as far as possible as treasonous acts to act against the US government. WHY?

#1004526 - 02/28/19 07:22 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Evo's Mom Offline
Fry

Do you suck as much Trump dick as Hank... ?

#1004528 - 02/28/19 07:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

When you're a Russian stooge like Trump, you get investigated by US intelligence agencies.

This is only hard to understand if you're a retard like Louie appears to be.

Trump's a stooge. It's that simple.

#1004537 - 02/28/19 09:04 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

No.

Hearing about all the other felonies made up for it.

You're such a dumbass bootlicker.

#1004539 - 02/28/19 09:18 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

The Cohen testimony made for a good listen. Not really earthshaking so much as corroborating many negative attributes of Trump's behavior, including criminal acts. Cool beans!

#1004540 - 02/28/19 09:18 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Yes, the co conspirator’s against the government are going to pay.

#1004544 - 02/28/19 09:33 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
No.

Hearing about all the other felonies made up for it.

That would be "alleged" felonies, Danny Whinybitch.

Alleged by a convicted liar.

wink

Right. Because Mueller doesn't have receipts.

Oh, but he does.

It's going to be funny watching you turds keep making excuses as the evidence piles up.

Cohen is just one of the first rungs on the ladder.

Prepare to double down on your stupidity, Louie and Hanky. Maybe get a Trump tattoo on your backs?

lol

#1004546 - 02/28/19 09:38 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Why would I be mad? You're the stupid one that can't do simple math or understand complex information.

I'm fine - it was you that was crying a minute ago. Did you think nobody noticed, or are you going with the big fat liar method?

#1004550 - 02/28/19 09:59 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Hank, standing on rock bottom, begins to dig.

lol

Is it easy being dumb like you are, or does it take effort?

#1004553 - 02/28/19 10:32 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

You know who has a criminal scumbag for a lawyer?

A criminal scumbag without a law degree.

Hank will stop at nothing to keep Trump's balls parked on his chin.

#1004555 - 02/28/19 10:43 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Cohen and Trump must be having a liar contest.

It's funny watching Hamster only count one participant's lies, though.

47-0 Cohen over Trump, right, Hank?

lol

#1004557 - 02/28/19 10:49 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Frank news...

#1004561 - 02/28/19 11:08 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

My favorite part is Frank believing Cohen about no Russian collusion, and not believing Cohen about the other dirt he dished on Trump.

rofl

"He's a liar!!". "No collusion!!"

lol

#1004566 - 02/28/19 11:14 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Hankster
lol

It's gonna be a sad, sad day in your wretched little life when the Ferris Mueller report comes out and there's no evidence of Donny Two Scoops colluding with the Russians.

What will you do then, Danny Whinybitch?

I'll laugh about the other felony charges, that's what, you bootlicking bitch.

#1004570 - 02/28/19 11:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

You act like this is all wrapping up. It isn't. It's just starting.

The wheels of justice turn slowly but grind exceedingly fine.

You'll probably be dead by the time th US government strips Trump of his ill gotten gains. I won't be, though.

lol

#1004571 - 02/28/19 11:40 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It is interesting to watch the GOP cumguzzlers in the hearing say "We can't believe anything Cohen says, he's a convicted liar and fraud!"...when what he's convicted of lying about is what a great guy Trump is, and how Trump never broke the law.

Those idiots are as cumboozled as Loony and Frank. And Rich and Evo, too.

Sooner or later all of them will flip on Trump, because that's what happens when you are a narcissistic pathological liar like Trump...no one likes him, and as soon as he turns on them, they will dish on him.

It's already been happening for over a year, that's why so many of the members of the Criminal Syndicate that is the Trump Administration are going to jail. Soon Trump will be the only one left, Loony and Frank will be frothing at the mouth about how everyone except him is a liar, and then they can go visit him in Leavenworth.

Serial murderers marry their pen pals while they are in jail...maybe Frank and Trump can have a good ol' fashioned gay prison marriage.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1004593 - 02/28/19 12:51 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

For the most part, you don't make it in as a senator or congressperson if you are the one sticking your neck up and getting it chopped off. Doesn't matter who's party you are for or who you are sticking your neck out against.

Same applies to politicians here in our state. He/She who sticks their necks up, get's it chopped off. IE, that just may explain why our fisheries management suck so bad in WA state.

We are seeing this now. No one on *either* side of the political fence is really willing to stick their neck out, fear of it getting chopped off. So, everyone huddles together and it's status quo.

Really, I see this going two ways.

First is that someone steps up to the plate and starts the impeachment and/or inditement process to remove trump from office. There is debate amongst the law-talkers in the US about a law that *may* or *may not* allow sitting POTUS to be indited. Depends on one's interpretation of the law......
If this goes down, Pence takes over and finishes out the term and it's a fight between the two parties for the White House.

I strongly believe this is what 99% of every politician in Washington wants...but are NOT willing to stick their necks out to make it happen.

The other way is the GOP counter attacks the investigations (like they are doing now with Cohen and a purjury inquiry) and bogs this whole process down until POTUS gracefully finishes his term and leaves office.

Lastly, if POTUS finishes his term, that does NOT guarantee that a fellow GOPer is going to stick his neck out and fight trump for the GOP nomination. You lose....it's political suicide. So, if it goes this route, expect to see trump sitting on the throne for 4 more years.

I'd say it's a toss up as to which way the coin lands at this point.

My gut tells me that the politicians on both sides are too worried about their own careers and will let this ride out and will let trump get another 4 years in office.

Just seems from the "feel" that our country just really doesn't care enough, or have the balls enough, to change the fucktardness that is going on now.

10 years ago, if you would have written a book that laid out politically what has happened in the last 2 years, no one would have bothered to read the book as no one would have believed it to even be remotely true.

Pretty sad state of affairs these days.....

Page 6 of 17 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 433 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |