THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1004885 - 03/06/19 03:18 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history ***** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Ok, didn't we have a 50000 page Billary/Obama thread awhile back? Replace that thread title with this one and transpose usernames and it's basically the same schit.

#1004905 - 03/06/19 06:27 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: GoldDigger]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger

JMHO, every single one of the politicrats in Wash. DC should be in jail. They've all done crimes, it's just that they haven't been caught targeted yet.

If the president of the U.S. can be *targeted* instead of a crime investigated, along with his family, circle of friends, and staff/subordinates, then it could happen to any D.C. politicrat, any US citizen along with their family and circle of friends or for that matter any of us on Piscatorial Pursuits.---*targeted* being the key word.

It should be no problem finding something on anybody with the metadata collection on US citizens that is reportedly equivalent to several inch thick book on each US citizen.--- give or take depending on usage of phone calls, emails, social media, internet searches, websites visited, etc.

https://nsa.gov1.info/data/

The alleged Trump/ Russian Scam proves just how easily anybody could end up with hundreds of thousands of dollars of legal bills defending yourself without a crime being committed.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#1004911 - 03/06/19 07:32 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Louie was a Patriot Act fluffer, just like Hank was. "oooh - terrorists will get us if we don't allow the government to do warrantless searches to keep us safe."

Dumbasses.

Trump's book is four feet thick, not several inches. That's because he's been a scumbag criminal his whole life.

He does have several inches down Hank's throat, though.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1004916 - 03/06/19 08:25 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
But not too many inches. Tiny hands.

#1004940 - 03/07/19 09:18 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Louie was a Patriot Act fluffer, "oooh - terrorists will get us if we don't allow the government to do warrantless searches to keep us safe."-- Fake news

Trump's book is four feet thick, not several inches. That's because he's been a scumbag criminal his whole life.

Intelligence agencies could conclude that you pose a threat toward President Trump due to your animus from your mosaic of posts and so then pass it on to the FBI. Get your $400,000 attorney retainer ready if after investigation a US attorney comes knocking with a grand jury to give you the privilege to explain yourself. rofl

Since there are only a few extremist like you in the Dark Side Democrat (DSD) cabal, hopefully other DSD cabal members will not be subpoenaed in a wide sweeping fishing exposition. Better gather those Benjamin’s just in case.

#1004942 - 03/07/19 09:45 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Go ahead.

Investigate me.

Since I'm not a criminal scumbag like the guy whose balls are on your chin, it would just be a waste of time.

No perjury trap for me because I'm not a liar. No process crimes for me because I'm not a criminal. No child rape charges for me because I'm not a pedophile.

I don't need a $400,000 attorney, you dumbfvck, because there's no criminal activity I have to defend myself against. I'll represent myself and walk away free - because I'm not a liar and a criminal like the guy you're fluffing for.

I wasn't the one lobbying to give intel agencies more power - you were. And I'm not the one making excuses for the criminal piece of sh!t in the WH, either. Again, that's you.

So go fvck yourself, fool.

#1004949 - 03/07/19 11:27 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

1)I'm not a criminal 2) it would just be a waste of time.

3)No perjury trap for me because I'm not a liar. 4)No process crimes for me because I'm not a criminal.

5) I don't need a $400,000 attorney, because there's no criminal activity I have to defend myself against.

1)Sure, that’s what all criminals say.

2) With your internet mosaic activity it would be no more waste of time to investigate you than the alleged Trump/Russian collusion hoax.

3) With all the posts you write you would be prime for a perjury trap by not remembering everything written or could easily misrepresent what you really originally wrote.

4) You would be prime for a process crime. See answer 3.

5) Then you and Trump have something in common-- (no criminal activity in alleged Trump/ Russian Collusion witchhunt) but still big defensive bucks spent.

Defending yourself would not be recommended unless you want free room and board with Bubba.

Getting your Bengy’s ready would be highly recommended since you don't know sh!t about perjury traps and process crimes.

Edited by Lucky Louie (03/07/19 11:34 AM)

#1004954 - 03/07/19 12:14 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Happy Birthday The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: stam
Why don't you tell us how much you really love trump, Louie.

He can't talk with his mouth full......

#1004959 - 03/07/19 12:20 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: The Moderator]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: elparquito

Unfortunately that is clearly not true, Paker.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1004962 - 03/07/19 12:38 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

1)I'm not a criminal 2) it would just be a waste of time.

3)No perjury trap for me because I'm not a liar. 4)No process crimes for me because I'm not a criminal.

5) I don't need a $400,000 attorney, because there's no criminal activity I have to defend myself against.

1)Sure, that’s what all criminals say.

2) With your internet mosaic activity it would be no more waste of time to investigate you than the alleged Trump/Russian collusion hoax.

3) With all the posts you write you would be prime for a perjury trap by not remembering everything written or could easily misrepresent what you really originally wrote.

4) You would be prime for a process crime. See answer 3.

5) Then you and Trump have something in common-- (no criminal activity in alleged Trump/ Russian Collusion witchhunt) but still big defensive bucks spent.

Defending yourself would not be recommended unless you want free room and board with Bubba.

Getting your Bengy’s ready would be highly recommended since you don't know sh!t about perjury traps and process crimes.

Like I said, dumbfuck. Bring it.

That's what Fat Nixon would be saying if he was innocent.

But he isn't innocent, so he discredits the FBI, a war hero, and the justice system - and you wash his balls for doing it.

I'm not retarded like you are, so I understand perjury traps and process crimes completely. Your verbal diarrhea above just shows that you're clutching at straws, desperate to believe Fatso isn't the criminal he clearly is, and too gutless to man up and admit you're wrong.

That why you like Trump. He's gutless, too. Bone spurs - lol.

#1004963 - 03/07/19 12:42 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

remember when KK tried to sue evo? maybe it was the other way round but fuk that was funny.

#1004964 - 03/07/19 12:49 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Todd]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Todd
Originally Posted By: elparquito

Unfortunately that is clearly not true, Paker.

Fish on...

Todd

So says part of the DSD cabal

#1004970 - 03/07/19 01:16 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: dwatkins]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
remember when KK tried to sue evo? maybe it was the other way round but fuk that was funny.

Before a rumor starts--If a hypothetical lawsuit brought by a US attorney against Dan S—some apparent similarities between Trump, associates, and #2 Dan S

Intelligence agencies could conclude that #2 could pose a threat toward President Trump due to his animus from the mosaic of posts and so then pass it on to the FBI. Get your $400,000 attorney retainer ready if after investigation a US attorney comes knocking with a grand jury to give you the privilege to explain yourself. rofl

Since there are only a few extremist like #2 in the Dark Side Democrat (DSD) cabal, hopefully other DSD cabal members will not be subpoenaed in a wide sweeping fishing exposition. Better gather those Benjamin’s just in case.

Edited by Lucky Louie (03/07/19 01:18 PM)

#1004971 - 03/07/19 01:23 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

Before a rumor starts--If a hypothetical lawsuit brought by a US attorney against Dan S—some apparent similarities between Trump, associates, and #2 Dan S

Intelligence agencies could conclude that #2 could pose a threat toward President Trump due to his animus from the mosaic of posts and so then pass it on to the FBI. Get your $400,000 attorney retainer ready if after investigation a US attorney comes knocking with a grand jury to give you the privilege to explain yourself. rofl

Since there are only a few extremist like #2 in the Dark Side Democrat (DSD) cabal, hopefully other DSD cabal members will not be subpoenaed in a wide sweeping fishing exposition. Better gather those Benjamin’s just in case.

maybe this US attorney likes baseball

#1004972 - 03/07/19 01:38 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Dan,
You would walk free, but in between they would drag up all your posts here, conclude you are a bigoted Homophobe. In the end, they would try to destroy your livelihood and general life.

In Maurice Clemmons case here in Pierce County, they threw out a net and convicted many of his friends. Most have been since released on appeal due to prosecution misconduct. On one of them that was later found innocent, the Lakewood department lauded the fact that they were able to keep her in jail for the time they did. This, even though she was found innocent.

This is not a statement about Trump but rather about the way our system worked. Does anyone really believe that if Hillary was elected the Republicans would not have spent just as much time looking into the Clinton Foundations ties with Russia?

Edited by Krijack (03/07/19 01:39 PM)

#1004973 - 03/07/19 01:48 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Sorry. But that pos Maurice Clemmons and any person that has ever known him is guilty by association. And fuk huckabee for giving him clemency. I will never forget that asshole and what he did. He’s as bad as bin laden IMO.

#1004974 - 03/07/19 02:08 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

dont blame Huckabee for it... first off when those original sentences were handed down, they were super heavy... 60 years for stealing like 5 grand worth of sh!t in a burglary... oddly high...

blame the Pierce County court system..

they are CONSTANTLY taking in criminals and letting them free... it was like 2008 or some sh!t that the cops went to his house out here and he punched 2 cops in the face... he got 4 felony charges just for that... and they released him the next day...

then a few months before he shot the Lakewood police officers, he was arrested for molesting his 11 and 12 year old relatives, and charged with second degree rape of a child...

the released him again...

THEN, after he didnt report, they didnt go after him...

that guy was a piece of sh!t that should have been locked up for life in this state alone, for his other past convictions... but Pierce County, is a fvcked up place, not so if you are a criminal....

#1004978 - 03/07/19 03:19 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Courts don't find anyone innocent.

They may not find you guilty, but they don't find you innocent. They find you not guilty, which only means the state couldn't prove your guilt. That's not a small difference.

I suppose labeling me a homophobe due to my posting history here would be fair. I guess I'll have to take my lumps if I ever run for office.

I'm against prosecutorial misconduct and granting more powers of surveillance to the government. I'm also against criminals. Go ahead and show misconduct on the part of Bob Mueller. He's not the type, and everyone on both sides of the aisle knows it. The only people saying different are the criminals.

#1004991 - 03/07/19 04:08 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

super heavy life sentence for Mannafort...

where did you get your law degrees? the Art Institute?

#1005007 - 03/07/19 04:48 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

i don't think it's quite over yet.

Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1259 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |