Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#997571 - 11/28/18 02:09 PM Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history *****
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Trump/Russian collusion is looking like it could be the greatest scam in US history.

Here is a chance for those interested to hear an uninterrupted start to finish version about the Trump/Russian collusion hoax including the plan, then plans, and those involved and how they are interconnected as explained by Dan Bongino.

Hopefully it will help to answer questions from other threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#997574 - 11/28/18 02:31 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
lol

You're a hoax.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#997575 - 11/28/18 02:31 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
The only question this answers is "How fuckin whacked out is Louie?"...answer being "A lot".

Good luck.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#997580 - 11/28/18 02:52 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
They sure have caught a shitton of witches so far in this witch hunt hoax.

Louie, can't you just wait until Mueller releases his report before you go jizzing your pants and making a total ass of yourself?

Wait for the information before going all in?

What kind of nonsense is that?

smile

#997581 - 11/28/18 02:54 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Q already told him all he needs to know...well, Q and his Lord and Savior, Trumpanzee.

Fish on...

Todd

#997596 - 11/28/18 06:55 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It looks like you three stooges in the cabal have as much evidence as Mueller. Thanks for proving my point. applause

See—hear—speak-- no evidence?

Better luck next time.

#997598 - 11/28/18 06:57 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It is unfathomable that an attempted coup d'état has occurred to overthrow the sitting president of the United States by corrupted government officials obtaining FISA warrants without credible evidence of a crime with the unverified Steele dossier bought and paid for by opponent’s political party.

Link below entitled; A rule of the FISA court bars the deliberate presentation of flawed evidence for a surveillance warrant

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/five-fbi-figures-may-pay-price-signing-fisa-warrants/

“Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe may have increased the legal jeopardy he’s facing and that four other top federal law enforcement officials are facing as well — by telling Congress in December 2017 that no surveillance warrants could be sought without using the undocumented Steele dossier.

The reason is simple: By the procedural rules governing surveillance warrant requests to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court, federal officials are barred from knowingly using undocumented evidence."

But thanks to the court’s “Woods Procedures,” that’s exactly what was done by McCabe. That’s also what was done by his former boss, then-FBI Director James Comey, former acting Attorney General Sally Yates, former acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente, and current Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

#997601 - 11/28/18 08:01 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
It looks like you three stooges in the cabal have as much evidence as Mueller. Thanks for proving my point. applause

Better luck next time.

Mueller hasn't released his report, you fuckin idiot. Therefore, you don't know what's in it.

There's no way someone can actually be this fuckin stupid.

You're just a sad little billionaire bootlicker. The only point you proved is the one on your dunce cap, you donkey.

#997602 - 11/28/18 08:04 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Louie may as well be paid by the GRU the way he peddles GRU propaganda on this board.

In Red Dawn, Louie was the American scumbag guarding the other Americans in the camps for the Russians while the Wolverines fought against the commie bastards.

Putin thanks you for the good work, Louie.

#997605 - 11/28/18 08:35 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
A Red Dawn reference. Niiiice.

Young Lea Thompson and Jennifer Gray shooting guns. Niiiice.

#997611 - 11/28/18 09:15 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

I'll be here all week. smile

#997612 - 11/28/18 09:17 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Better luck next time.

Mueller hasn't released his report, you fuckin idiot. Therefore, you don't know what's in it.

There's no way someone can actually be this fuckin stupid.

You're just a sad little billionaire bootlicker. The only point you proved is the one on your dunce cap, you donkey.

Oh OH---You mad bro?

#997613 - 11/28/18 09:18 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Louie may as well be paid by the GRU the way he peddles GRU propaganda on this board.

In Red Dawn, Louie was the American scumbag guarding the other Americans in the camps for the Russians while the Wolverines fought against the commie bastards.

So says the SES deep state apologist… Keep protecting your traitors

Here is something that the 3 cabal members with the collective brain power of one monkey maybe probably will not be able to process.

Still waiting for your evidence---sort of one sided so far.

Levin's take on current Mueller events in link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxReZzCRMcM&feature=youtu.be

#997615 - 11/28/18 09:29 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Lefty Louie is spreading Trump's and Mr. Sarah "Cyclops" Huckabee Sander's false information. Fact Check Trump's Dossier Tweets

Trump's links to the Russian mob go back 30 years. Trump and Russian mob

#997616 - 11/28/18 09:33 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Here is something that the 3 cabal members with the collective brain power of one monkey maybe probably will not be able to process.

Still waiting for your evidence---sort of one sided so far.

Levin's take on current Mueller events in link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxReZzCRMcM&feature=youtu.be

I'll go with the deep state.

You go with the GRU.

Commie POS

My evidence will be in Mueller's report. The one that hasn't been released yet, you fuckin 'tard. Your evidence is found on infowars and youtube videos.

lol

You're retarded.

#997619 - 11/28/18 10:27 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
RICH G
Unregistered

Huber testifies next week, FISA declass happens on the 5th. Trump is tweeting about Oboma officials going to jail for treason.

Huber is also investigating Perkins Coie. Lots of dirty folks going down in this state.

its hitting the fan now.....

Edited by RICH G (11/28/18 10:30 PM)

#997621 - 11/29/18 05:14 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

I'll be here all week. smile

OK

#997622 - 11/29/18 05:21 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

You go with the GRU.

Really? The correct answer would be both are dangerous to America.
So wrong answer dumb a$$-unless of course you are really a sock puppet of the deep state?

Yo momma yells wrong teat dumb a$$ as Todd says left-more-left-extreme left-#2

#997645 - 11/29/18 09:29 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Trump Retweet on his twitter page

#997646 - 11/29/18 09:47 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

You go with the GRU.

Really? The correct answer would be both are dangerous to America.
So wrong answer dumb a$$-unless of course you are really a sock puppet of the deep state?

Yo momma yells wrong teat dumb a$$ as Todd says left-more-left-extreme left-#2

Fvck off, old man. You suck Russian dick and pretend you're a patriot. I have 20 bucks that says your IQ is less than 100, which makes you a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. You're so fuckin stupid that you think you're smart.

You're just lucky your dad isn't around to see what you've become - a Russian stooge.

Good job. Good effort.

#997648 - 11/29/18 09:55 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Trump threatens to declassify ‘devastating’ docs about Democrats

In a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with The Post, President Trump said Wednesday that if House Democrats launched probes into his administration — which he called “presidential harassment” — they’d pay a heavy price.

The commander-in-chief said he could declassify FISA warrant applications and other documents from Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted the disclosure would expose the FBI, the Justice Department and the Clinton campaign as being in cahoots to set him up.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/28/trump-threatens-to-declassify-devastating-docs-about-democrats/

Go ahead, commit your impeachable offense, tough guy.

Fatso is always making empty threats. And people with empty heads believe him.

#997652 - 11/29/18 10:09 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Fvck off, old man. You suck Russian dick and pretend you're a patriot. I have 20 bucks that says your IQ is less than 100, which makes you a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. You're so fuckin stupid that you think you're smart.

You're just lucky your dad isn't around to see what you've become - a Russian stooge.

Good job. Good effort.

So sez the whiny deep state sock puppet still trying to protect his deep state traitors

#997657 - 11/29/18 10:17 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Deutsche bank got raided.

Probably because of Hillary.

lol

Watching you two old goats twist and squirm because you know Fatass is going down is comical. You guys should do a show together. You could call it The Two Stooges.

#997661 - 11/29/18 10:41 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

You could call it The Two Stooges.

Hangover or daddy keep you up to late last night?

We already have the three stooges Todd, Dan S, and steelspanker

Better luck next time.

#997669 - 11/29/18 11:12 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I think it's neato when "Patriots" celebrate a President threatening to use the federal government to go after his political enemies.

How very tinpot despot of Fat Nixon and his sycophants.

Fish on...

Todd

#997693 - 11/29/18 12:43 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No, I mean like when you change every single subject to Hillary or Obama.

You must really want to get on your hands and knees between them and get throatfukked by Obama while Hillary pegs you with an XL dildo...your obsession with them runs to the bone. Obama's or Trump's, doesn't matter, so long as there's a bone involved, even if it's Hillary's plastic one.

Fish on...

Todd

#997696 - 11/29/18 12:54 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
extreme

#997820 - 11/30/18 09:13 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Trump organization wanted to pay for $50M for Putin's Penthouse. Trump organization wanted to pay off Putin

Trump licks Putin's balls for sure!

#997919 - 12/03/18 09:22 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

The Comey on and off again saga to testify before the House Judiciary Oversight Committee sounds like it is back on again behind closed doors Friday with the testimony to be released to the public within 24 hours.

Comey who has lied under oath previously without penalty(so far) is going to give it another shot.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/02/672747032/james-comey-to-testify-before-house-judiciary-committee

Edited by Lucky Louie (12/03/18 09:23 AM)

#998112 - 12/05/18 01:29 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Cooperating witness Bill Priestap another top FBI official will be gone at the end of this month--to retire.

“He was a top FBI official who had a role in overseeing investigations into both Hillary Clinton and the Trump campaign .

Priestap was involved in the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and whether Russians colluded with the Trump campaign, and he was also part of the bureau's investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of State.

When Priestap leaves the FBI, there will be no high-ranking officials who were involved in both investigations left at the bureau, according to the Journal.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-fbi-official-bill-priestap-to-retire/ar-BBQvmuZ

#998125 - 12/05/18 02:44 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Fucktards.

#998813 - 12/16/18 08:12 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It is stated on the record that the Steele dossier was unverified and a FISA warrant and subsequent renewals would not have been attainable without its use.

Under the Woods procedures, each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the court only if verified.

The FBI apparently willfully ignored their own procedures on 4 separate occasions to obtain a FISA warrant and three subsequent renewal applications with the bogus unverified information inside the dossier.

The last count of corrupt officials in the FBI/DOJ fired, demoted then fired, and retired to get away from self incriminating questions going to be asked currently stands at 26 after Trump won the election.

#1000105 - 01/02/19 03:55 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Recap of Judicial Watch's BIGGEST Corruption Finds of 2018 through the FOIA process with 30 other ongoing FOIA court cases into 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4t0TNY2FfQ&feature=youtu.be

#1000210 - 01/03/19 02:56 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Recap of Judicial Watch's BIGGEST Corruption Finds of 2018 through the FOIA process with 30 other ongoing FOIA court cases into 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4t0TNY2FfQ&feature=youtu.be

Louie,
Why don't you just skip all of these ridiculous sites and just quote your God Trump? He's just as honest as this idiot and all of the others. He never lies, subscribes to conspiracy theories, never had any question about his business practices, and of course never ripped off 45 million from Trump University or took funds from his own charity. He never had sex with Stormy or the bunny.

Just ask Alex Jones and while you're at it ask Alex how the government pulled of the Sandy Hook conspiracy. How they got all of those kids to play dead and convince their parents to lie. They must of paid the perpetrator as well.

Rush Limbaugh will back Alex and Trump up. We all know these are good, honest, well educated citizens. They never never lie or God forbid stretch the truth. So will the fine honest man on the link you put here.

I'll say it again, I never realized just how gullible and misinformed 38 to 40% of America was until Satan got elected president. Even more surprising? The amount of fake christians that bought into "Satan in the Flesh". That should have surprised me but for some reason it didn't. Why? Because sheep follow each other around blindly.

How about this for some of the biggest corruption finds of 2018:
1. Trump said he never heard of Stormy Daniels and had no idea she was paid off by Cohen. Then he suddenly knew about it but didn't have anything to do with it. Then he suddenly knew she was paid off but he and Cohen didn't use any campaign funds or commit any campaign crimes.
2. Trump said Cohen was an honest hard working man until he said he was a liar and a lousy attorney.
3. Ryan Zinke
4. Tom Price
5. David Shulkin
6. Scott Pruit
That's just for starters. I would add the multitude of other scandals and dirt bags in Trump's circle but I'm afraid I'll get carpal tunnel syndrome. Let's not forget his son in law's dad spent time in the Federal pen.

The point? You are getting played like so many other suckers, racists, uneducated, misinformed (especially in your case), people and so on. It seems everyone involved with Trump has a bad smell.

The funny thing about all of this Louie? The majority of America is not nearly as stupid as you think and intelligence and reason will eventually win out. But keep coming up with your ridiculous propaganda as it's entertaining just like Rich "The Sasquatch Hunter" G.

By the way, I hope you donated to the "Go Fund Me" account to fund the wall. I'm sure it will be money well spent. Hahahahahahaha

#1000241 - 01/03/19 07:22 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

rofl

Gooybob,
There is a good reason Russian/Trump collision hasn’t been found—the dossier to obtain FISA warrants was made up and paid for by Hillary and company.

You sound like you’re one of the last holdouts still hoping that the treasonous acts to spy and frame Trump didn’t happen even though the testimony obtained by congressional oversight and FOIA requests obtained by JW from their winning lawsuits of the US gov’t. leaves you with little hope.

Those involved are many--the count is over two dozen in the FBI/DOJ since Trump took office that were either fired, demoted then fired, and others that resigned to get away from questioning. Many liars and leakers at various levels.

Example: Mueller and I don’t know you so instead of investigating a crime of yours Mueller investigates gooybob looking for a crime.---What a deal right?

#1000244 - 01/03/19 07:46 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

It has been found. The coming indictments will show it. They don't call it spying when you root out a traitor like Fatso.

The dossier is proving to be right time and time again.

People are going to prison, and it ain't Hillary or Obama or anyone in the FBI.

You should pull your head out of your ass and pay attention to what's going on around you.

Hope this helps.

DEEP STATE!!

#1000252 - 01/03/19 10:23 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

The dossier is proving to be right time and time again.

Steele while under oath would not even vouch for the trustworthiness of the content in the Steele dossier . rofl

It is stated on the record that the Steele dossier was unverified and a FISA warrant and subsequent renewals would not have been attainable without its use.

Under the Woods procedures, each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the court only if verified.

The FBI apparently willfully ignored their own procedures on 4 separate occasions to obtain a FISA warrant and three subsequent renewal applications with the bogus unverified information inside the dossier.

#1000254 - 01/03/19 10:35 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Sure, champ.

lol

Many
Are
Getting
Arrested

#1000257 - 01/03/19 11:24 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And Many Are Going Away.

I am sure it's just a distraction from Mueller's actual target, which is Obama/Clinton/Soros/Lucifer/Bigfoot, and that all the Trump Crime Syndicate goons going to jail one after another are just crisis actors spying on pedophiles in jail for Trump.

Fish on...

Todd

#1000260 - 01/04/19 12:25 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Many Are Getting Arrested

Originally Posted By: Todd
And Many Are Going Away.
Fish on...
Todd

yep--regardless of party affiliation-- just like it should be.

#1001123 - 01/16/19 06:15 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

You mean like the same faction of corrupt people in various governmental departments that are attempting to impeach the sitting US President by obtaining a FISA warrant without credible evidence of a crime while simultaneously ignoring constitutional rights?

This is a sad time for our democratic system in the United States regardless of political party affiliation.

I don't even know where to start on this one. Why don't you go ahead and explain how this makes any sense at all?
Fish on...

Todd

Circling back with the original statement I wrote in April 2018 with Todd asking me to explain. Here are only a few of our constitutional rights and laws that have been decimated from the inception of the coup d'état continuing through the Mueller investigation today by

1) now looking for a crime of Trump instead of investigating a crime, is this the new normal that we can expect?

During the initial FISA warrant and the three subsequent renewal applications, it has been shown that the FBI didn’t follow their procedures where each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the court only if verified.
This equals,
2)Illegally spying on U.S. citizens

Under oath it was stated that the dossier was not verified and that the FISA warrants would not have been obtainable without the unverified dossier.

3) Might as well throw out attorney client privilege since during the process one of Trump’s attorneys who was cooperating with the investigation by submitting over 1.2 million documents ---must not have been good enough-- since his office and home computers, records and other assorted things were confiscated by the FBI with search warrants and reported unusual with those cooperating with the authorities.

4) We have found out through congress about five eyes surveillance. The importance of this is since it is suppose to be illegal for the U.S. to spy on U.S. citizens without a FISA warrant they just have the other countries in this five country alliance spy then backdoor channel the information back to the US---circumventing the law.

Just to name a few…

If we individuals are not upset over what is happening with our rights and laws—then we should be considered part of the problem.

#1001125 - 01/16/19 07:50 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Noose is getting tighter, huh?

lol

When you're a Russian stooge, you get investigated. Don't cry about it. It's easy to avoid if you just aren't a Russian stooge.

#1001143 - 01/16/19 09:53 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Lucky Loony and Trump both get participation trophies.

More and more evidence every day, more stooges rolling over on Trump, and more deranged Tweetstorms at 4am from Trumplethinskin...

Fish on...

Todd

#1001280 - 01/17/19 09:05 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Many Are Getting Arrested

And Many Are Going Away.
Fish on...
Todd

Your momma yells the both of you are inseparable to the point of finishing each other thoughts but still the wrong teat #2 as Todd sits back and says don’t listen to your momma.

#1001284 - 01/17/19 09:51 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Louie seems upset.

lol

#1001285 - 01/17/19 09:53 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Omagawd.

You mean a international businessman with Trump Towers in Manilla, Istanbul, Panama City, Toronto, etc wanted to build a Trump Tower in...RUSSIA?

The horror.

That sure sounds like collusion to me.

rofl

Predictably, Hank goes deep throat on Trump's cock.

lol

#1001287 - 01/17/19 09:59 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Monkey porn is illegal isn't it?

#1001298 - 01/17/19 11:44 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0

I hope not.

- Albert Einstein.

#1001308 - 01/17/19 12:20 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Sol Duc]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

I hope not.

Super.

If there's an ebola outbreak in Washington State, at least we now know who Patient Zero is.

#1001323 - 01/17/19 12:46 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Louie seems upset.

lol

Louie seems to be a douchebag.

Fish on...

Todd

#1001364 - 01/17/19 03:34 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: The Moderator]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: elparquito

I hope not.

Super.

If there's an ebola outbreak in Washington State, at least we now know who Patient Zero is.

No glove,no love. We're good.

- Albert Einstein.

#1001409 - 01/18/19 05:04 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Todd]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Louie seems upset.

lol

Louie seems to be a douchebag.

Fish on...

Todd

I see you boys are still playing with each other. Not quite the same with #1 missing in action.

#1001411 - 01/18/19 05:18 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

So Louie, you started this "Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history" thread. So now how do you explain the following if it's just a scam like your orange buffoon master tells you to believe? There's a lot of witches below. (Don't bother answering with any more of your lies.)

The full list of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe and this is as of Nov 29 2918.

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty last October to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreement by lying to them).

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty last December to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case this year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government.

p.s.
Your buddy Giuliani admitted yesterday there was indeed collusion. Also, Mueller hasn't even released his report yet. More to come.

So if someone in your family lies to the FBI, talks to the Russians (which isn't a crime) or if one of your kids doesn’t pay their income tax--then you Steelspanker are guilty by association??

Sorry I’m returning your homework assignment back to you as incomplete.

You didn’t show Russian/Trump collusion by Trump as the unverified dossier to obtain FISA warrants and Comey's leaks to the press suggested.

The same predicament Mueller is having in his witch hunt of looking for a crime instead of investigating a crime.

Edited by Lucky Louie (01/18/19 05:24 AM)

#1001412 - 01/18/19 05:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It appears that some of your SES swamp buddies jobs are in jeopardy.

A twofer by Trump draining the swamp and building the wall by executive order if need be. The wall would be paid for in a couple of years if most SES shadow government workers were let go. What a bargain.

The Daily Caller anonymous op-ed written by,

“As one of the senior officials working without a paycheck, a few words of advice for the president’s next move at shuttered government agencies: lock the doors, sell the furniture, and cut them down.” (SES)

“On an average day, roughly 15 percent of the employees around me are exceptional patriots serving their country. I wish I could give competitive salaries to them and no one else. But 80 percent feel no pressure to produce results. If they don’t feel like doing what they are told, they don’t.

Why would they? We can’t fire them.

Most of my career colleagues actively work against the president’s agenda. This means I typically spend about 15 percent of my time on the president’s agenda and 85 percent of my time trying to stop sabotage, and we have no power to get rid of them.

Until the shutdown...

But President Trump can end this abuse. Senior officials can re-prioritize during an extended shutdown, focus on valuable results and weed out the saboteurs. We do not want most employees to return, because we are working better without them...”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/smoke-out-resistance/

#1001424 - 01/18/19 08:38 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Louie is about 2 weeks from wiping sh!t on the bathroom wall and putting ham sandwiches in his sock drawer.

Better go get some Depends now before you start crapping your pants you old kook.

lol

#1001434 - 01/18/19 09:08 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Telling someone to lie to the FBI, and they do, is obstruction of justice.

Fish on...

Todd

#1001465 - 01/18/19 12:56 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Let the story play out and the actual facts will eventually come to the surface.

LOL

This is what non-imbeciles have been telling you actual-imbeciles for well over a year as you've been whining about the "witch hunt" and the "Russia scam".

Fish on...

Todd

#1001473 - 01/18/19 01:48 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It appears that some of your SES swamp buddies jobs are in jeopardy.

A twofer by Trump draining the swamp and building the wall by executive order if need be. The wall would be paid for in a couple of years if most SES shadow government workers were let go. What a bargain.

The Daily Caller anonymous op-ed written by,

“As one of the senior officials working without a paycheck, a few words of advice for the president’s next move at shuttered government agencies: lock the doors, sell the furniture, and cut them down.” (SES)

“On an average day, roughly 15 percent of the employees around me are exceptional patriots serving their country. I wish I could give competitive salaries to them and no one else. But 80 percent feel no pressure to produce results. If they don’t feel like doing what they are told, they don’t.

Why would they? We can’t fire them.

Most of my career colleagues actively work against the president’s agenda. This means I typically spend about 15 percent of my time on the president’s agenda and 85 percent of my time trying to stop sabotage, and we have no power to get rid of them.

Until the shutdown...

But President Trump can end this abuse. Senior officials can re-prioritize during an extended shutdown, focus on valuable results and weed out the saboteurs. We do not want most employees to return, because we are working better without them...”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/smoke-out-resistance/

#2,

After a little research on the story above about your SES buddies, it shows that the US government shutdown could have a silver lining.

The shadow government--Senior Executive Service (SES)--- after 30 days of being furloughed (tick tock only a few days left), employees can begin to be released after a 45 day written notice.

§ 351.201 (a)(2) Each agency shall follow this part when it releases a competing employee from his or her competitive level by furlough for more than 30 days.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/5/351.201

Also,
§ 359.602 Agency reductions in force.
(a) Competitive procedures.
(1) This paragraph applies to all SES career appointees in the agency, including appointees serving a probationary period.
(2) An agency shall establish competitive procedures in writing to determine who will be removed from the SES in any reduction in force of career appointees within the agency.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/5/part-359/subpart-F

After Trump has trolled Pelosi by taking her jet and telling her to get back to work and negotiate the wall, no telling when the two sides get back together. Not a good time to be a SES swamp creature-- tick tock thumbs

#1001500 - 01/18/19 06:36 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Hank, that is one way to read Mueller's tweet, although if that is what he really wanted to say, he could have done it with a lot fewer words. I think I will follow reasonable advice and let this play out.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#1001523 - 01/18/19 09:21 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Hate to break some fuktards' hearts (well, probably not), but Mueller just announced the BuzzFeed story is BS.

No he didn't.

You're dumb.

#1001524 - 01/18/19 09:25 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

the Arctic ice cap is growing in size.

Of course if lying was prohibited here, Frank would have a zero post count.

"So how can it be that sea ice is declining in the Arctic but wintertime growth is increasing? The story lies in the magnitudes of both changes. While the Arctic sea ice is growing faster and higher during the winter months, it is more than offset by the melting in the summer months.

So what we've seen is that the increased rate of sea ice growth in the winter helps to mitigate the melting during the summer. However, ultimately the warming summer temperatures continue to overall reduce the extent of sea ice.

Over the past few decades, sea ice across the Arctic Ocean has gotten smaller and thinner. "

Hank is a lying liar...and a huuuge pussy.

Hank is dumb, so he says things about subjects he doesn't understand as if he really knows what he's talking about.

He's Cliff Clavin.

Annnnnnnd a huge pussy that welches on bets.

#1001541 - 01/19/19 04:36 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Dannywhinybitch needs a baked cake right in the face. He'll be all quiet for a while, then will spew more Kum out of the corner of her face.

Next stop, the Clitons...... jail

I wonder how many years they will get jacked up. LMAO rofl rofl

jail

- Albert Einstein.

#1001542 - 01/19/19 04:55 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

So you call him The Donald now?

First you were Never trump.
Then donny two scoops.
Then trump ball gargling ad nauseam.
Now giving an obvious liar, criminal, and all-around POS yet a another lifeline and another benefit of the doubt.

At least you're evolving...evolving into the biggest lying asshole the DS has ever known.

I don't know....Pam can spin some tales....lying Pam.

- Albert Einstein.

#1001543 - 01/19/19 04:56 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Let the story play out and the actual facts will eventually come to the surface.

LOL

This is what non-imbeciles have been telling you actual-imbeciles for well over a year as you've been whining about the "witch hunt" and the "Russia scam".

Fish on...

Todd

Right, Toddler.

You said he wouldn't make it 18 months in office.

You're sounding like Algore telling us the Arctic ice cap will be ice-free in the summer months in 5-7 years. That was a decade ago and the Arctic ice cap is growing in size.

Toff is NEVER right about anything, you should know that by now.

- Albert Einstein.

#1001553 - 01/19/19 08:34 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

H
Dannywhinybitch needs a baked cake right in the face. He'll be all quiet for a while, then will spew more Kum out of the corner of her face.

Next stop, the Clitons...... jail

I wonder how many years they will get jacked up. LMAO rofl rofl

jail

Hey Brain Pills - fvck off, You're a fuckin' pussy and your brain is miswired so you think you're not a fuckin' retard.

But you are.

Go bake your cake, pussy, and get back on your meds.

#1001554 - 01/19/19 08:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Hate to break some fuktards' hearts (well, probably not), but Mueller just announced the BuzzFeed story is BS.

No he didn't.

You're right, Danny Whinybitch. What he actually said was “BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate".

"BS" and "not accurate" are totally different.

rofl

You're dumb. Just deal with it. You don't understand what words mean because you're too fuckin' stupid. When intelligent people hear things differently than you do, it's because you're a fuckin' idiot, not because they don't understand what was said or written.

Don't be mad that I'm smarter than you are. I'm sure almost everyone is smarter than you are.

#1001563 - 01/19/19 10:38 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
still waiting .... gonna love it

#1001582 - 01/19/19 08:13 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I'm thinking a huge 5th wheel would be the way to go. I love how you can open the back door and put up the railings, it's like having a big patio. Great for the Dogs and us. More living space with four slides. I would buy a F-450 to pull it. No need to haul a toad behind the MH.

Most of the big 5th wheels have a 1/2 bath in the rear. I can custom make a spot for a decent gun safe.

- Albert Einstein.

#1002180 - 01/26/19 06:36 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Here are only a few of our constitutional rights and laws that have been decimated from the inception of the coup d'état continuing through the Mueller investigation today by

1) now looking for a crime of Trump instead of investigating a crime, is this the new normal that we can expect?

During the initial FISA warrant and the three subsequent renewal applications, it has been shown that the FBI didn’t follow their procedures where each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the court only if verified.
This equals,
2)Illegally spying on U.S. citizens

Under oath it was stated that the dossier was not verified and that the FISA warrants would not have been obtainable without the unverified dossier.

3) Might as well throw out attorney client privilege since during the process one of Trump’s attorneys who was cooperating with the investigation by submitting over 1.2 million documents ---must not have been good enough-- since his office and home computers, records and other assorted things were confiscated by the FBI with search warrants and reported unusual with those cooperating with the authorities.

4) We have found out through congress about five eyes surveillance. The importance of this is since it is suppose to be illegal for the U.S. to spy on U.S. citizens without a FISA warrant they just have the other countries in this five country alliance spy then backdoor channel the information back to the US---circumventing the law.

Just to name a few…

If we individuals are not upset over what is happening with our rights and laws—then we should be considered part of the problem.

Above are just a few current challenges that a new AG like William Barr will face if confirmed. We need someone not to be only able to explain the rule of law--but apply it equally as well. Good Luck!

#1002186 - 01/26/19 08:56 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Barr and Mueller are tight.

I'm sure both of them want to see a traitor like Trump sent up the river.

lol

Poor Louie.

#1003051 - 02/08/19 08:44 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

After two years of investigation by the senate oversight committee into alleged Trump/ Russian collusion, a member has just stated that "if we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia." It sounds like the same problem Mueller’s investigation is having.

No eek2 surprise here.

It was reported by a different congressional oversight committee some time ago that there never was any intelligence gathered by the five eyes community to support Trump/ Russian collusion.

Essentially, Mueller is looking into collusion that never existed and it should be no eek2 surprise that both the congressional oversight committee and Mueller investigations have found no Trump/ Russian collusion.

The coup d'état still lingers on.

#1003052 - 02/08/19 08:46 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

The "no surprise" part is that a Republican Senator would say that, and that you would gargle it down like so much Trump chin syrup.

The witch hunt continues, Junior and Kushner are next.

Fish on...

Todd

#1003055 - 02/08/19 08:53 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Maybe if practically everyone that has testified under oath hadn’t been caught in a lie, the investigation would be over. But they lied, for whatever reason, so they keep digging. That is how it works.

Criminals get secondary offenses all the time when things are uncovered investigating something else. This is all standard stuff. If you lie under oath you get further investigated because....it should be obvious to some of you but its all “gargle gargle gargle”...

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1003063 - 02/08/19 09:23 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

It's funny when liars like Trump's supporters use terms like "process crimes" and "perjury traps".

You know who doesn't worry about process crimes and perjury traps? People that aren't liars and criminals.

lol

Hank gobbles so much cock.

#1003075 - 02/08/19 11:39 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
BroodBuster Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Bothell, Wa
It should be perfectly legal to lie to the FBI. Just like it’s legal to lie to cops. Besides they lie to witnesses/suspects daily. The burden of proof lies on them not the person being investigated. Lying should only be a crime when under oath.

I believe otherwise leads to losing faith and credibility in the FBI which is exactly what’s happening.

The only conclusion I’ve come to in this debacle is never ever under any circumstances talk to the Feds without a lawyer.

“But you’re not being investigated of any crime so it’s cool. Just a simple conversation we’re having here.”

“Great than I’m free to go right?”

“Well not really we only have a few questions.”

“Fine. I WANT A [Bleeeeep!] LAWYER!”

"The trouble with Socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money." Margaret Thatcher.

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." Adolf Hitler

#1003098 - 02/08/19 01:16 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: stam
If anybody here reads...

Good one

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1003113 - 02/08/19 04:13 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: BroodBuster]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: BroodBuster
It should be perfectly legal to lie to the FBI. Just like it’s legal to lie to cops. Besides they lie to witnesses/suspects daily. The burden of proof lies on them not the person being investigated. Lying should only be a crime when under oath.

I believe otherwise leads to losing faith and credibility in the FBI which is exactly what’s happening.

The only conclusion I’ve come to in this debacle is never ever under any circumstances talk to the Feds without a lawyer.

“But you’re not being investigated of any crime so it’s cool. Just a simple conversation we’re having here.”

“Great than I’m free to go right?”

“Well not really we only have a few questions.”

“Fine. I WANT A [Bleeeeep!] LAWYER!”

This is absolutely 100% the truth.

"Why are you talking to me? Am I being charged with a crime? Am I being detained? Am I free to go?"

Make them answer every single one of those questions, and keep asking til they do, and if they don't, walk away.

Fish on...

Todd

#1003126 - 02/08/19 10:21 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Just like,
Officer: "May I search your car."

ME" NO! "

Officer : "Why not?"

Me: "Because the only way you are going to find anything is if you plant it. I am not willing to take that chance."

Officer: Good Point. I wouldn't let anyone either. Have a nice day.

#1003130 - 02/09/19 07:22 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Loc: oly
It is refreshing that we haven't had any of the participants in this go around take advantage of the fifth, as was the case under the last administration.

#1003133 - 02/09/19 08:02 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Things people say when they can't come up with any other excuse for what a bunch of criminal scumbags this sorry ass excuse for a president surrounds himself with.

'Pleading the 5th doesn't help you when the evidence speaks for itself.

It isn't fuckin refreshing, it's sickening.

#1004155 - 02/21/19 11:49 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Yes, Barr has stated publicly about his family friendship with the Mueller’s spanning decades.

The question is does Barr want to swing at an end of a rope for high treason with his buddy and the other co conspirators because of their failed coup d'état to overthrow the President of the United States without a crime to investigate, while holding court by public opinion with leaked information to the news outlets.

Barr was sworn in as AG of the U.S. about a week ago and has had a week to add the Mueller investigation information to the House and Senate oversight investigations where congressional committee investigations have found no evidence of Trump/ Russian collusion.

With no additional information by Mueller’s probe about collusion, it would be hard to believe Barr would allow the Mueller investigation to continue much longer, since Barr could be ensnared by complicity while supervising the scope of this embarrassing and expensive scam.

#1004164 - 02/21/19 03:24 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Yes, Barr has stated publicly about his family friendship with the Mueller’s spanning decades.

The question is does Barr want to swing at an end of a rope for high treason with his buddy and the other co conspirators because of their failed coup d'état to overthrow the President of the United States without a crime to investigate, while holding court by public opinion with leaked information to the news outlets.

Barr was sworn in as AG of the U.S. about a week ago and has had a week to add the Mueller investigation information to the House and Senate oversight investigations where congressional committee investigations have found no evidence of Trump/ Russian collusion.

With no additional information by Mueller’s probe about collusion, it would be hard to believe Barr would allow the Mueller investigation to continue much longer, since Barr could be ensnared by complicity while supervising the scope of this embarrassing and expensive scam.

DEEP STATE!!

Louie and Vlad Putin, singing the same song.

Saying the same things.

Supporting the same people.

Conclusion: Louie is a fuckin' commie loving turd who hates the United States of America and sides with Russia.

lol

#1004166 - 02/21/19 04:22 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Bucket/Good Sport Offline
Kitsap's Crankiest Contractor

Loc: Poulsbo
So Dan, how do you really feel??

#1004169 - 02/21/19 05:38 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

smile

#1004177 - 02/21/19 07:32 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

A judge ruled today that federal prosecutors broke the law when they made a sweetheart deal with child rapist Jeffrey Epstein.

The scumbag federal prosecutor that illegally offered the deal to the child rapist and piece of sh!t pedophile is now serving as Trump's Secretary of Labor, Alex Acosta.

Fatso was and is a close buddy of Jeffrey the kidfucker Epstein. I think he was banging the little girls, too. And I'm probably right. You guys know it, too - don't you?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

#1004182 - 02/21/19 09:08 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Eh...Slick Willy took 26 flights on the Lolita Express including 5 where he ditched the SS for some quality alone time. They're all swampy scum.

#1004194 - 02/22/19 07:44 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Slick Willy isn't the president, Hank........err, Nick.

I'm ok with locking up all the kid fvckers that hung out with Epstein because I'm not a sycophant who looks away from child rape.

All those pieces of sh!t should be in prison already.

#1004198 - 02/22/19 08:05 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Agreed on all counts except I don't want to lock em' up. I want em' dead in the middle of the public square. I want their heads on a Pike to serve as a warning that touching kids gets your head on a Pike.

#1004201 - 02/22/19 08:31 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

What's going on these days? Why is it so hard for people to do the right thing?

If new charges aren't filed in this case immediately, then someone needs to lose their job and then their head.

#1004204 - 02/22/19 08:39 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Two reasons.

First, it's our grievance, victim mentality culture where it's better to be the victim instead of the oppressor.

Second, they are ALL shady, sick fvckers with plenty of skeletons in their twisted closets. It you nail one, then all freak out that they are next. So nothing "right and just" gets done and they cover for each other.

Makes me puke.

#1004212 - 02/22/19 09:34 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Get the popcorn ready; co conspirators like McCabe are already stabbing each other in the back while trying to distant themselves from the coup d'état. The show has begun.

#1004213 - 02/22/19 09:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

No eek2 surprise here when the basis is from pure bogus fiction of the unverified Steele dossier--bought and paid for by Hillary and ilk then used in a FISC to obtain FISA warrants, instead of a legitimate investigation into a predicate crime. eek2

#1004215 - 02/22/19 09:39 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It has been reported that Mueller’s team has shrunk in size with some of the remaining submitting their applications for work in other arenas.

#1004219 - 02/22/19 09:54 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Lucky Louie supports the rape of children.

What a swell guy.

#1004221 - 02/22/19 10:01 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Lucky Louie supports the rape of children.

What a swell guy.
Belongs in the fake news thread.

#1004224 - 02/22/19 10:04 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

How about this #2

No eek2 surprise here when the basis is from pure bogus fiction of the unverified Steele dossier--bought and paid for by Hillary and ilk then used in a FISC to obtain FISA warrants, instead of a legitimate investigation into a predicate crime. eek2

Remember when Comey stated that the Steele dossier was just part of a mosaic of evidence submitted to the FISC? Another dossier was just reported this week coming from the same co conspirators. eek2 Mosaic? rofl

#1004231 - 02/22/19 10:54 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Remember when Epstein and Fatso were raping little girls and you decided to make excuses and obfuscate?

#1004253 - 02/22/19 12:37 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Remember when Epstein and Fatso were raping little girls

More fake news regarding Trump #2?

If that was true, then this whole Trump/ Russian collusion charade to dig for dirt to control Trump would not have been necessary. Schiff’s fear that the Russian’s have something over Trump is overshadowed by the fact that his deep state buddies cannot find anything to control Trump after a 2 year in-depth investigation by the Mueller inquisition.

There have been many US presidents that were puppets controlled by the deep state-- and to date Trump is not one of them.

Edited by Lucky Louie (02/22/19 12:39 PM)

#1004271 - 02/22/19 01:45 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Louie knows I'm right. He knows Fatso is a scumbag kid fvcker, and he just can't seem to come to grips with it.

Sad!

#1004306 - 02/23/19 04:25 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Dan S, steelspanker, Stam--- crickets on this page about the thread subject matter about alleged Trump Russian collusion scam? No eek2 surprise here.

Better luck in redeeming yourselves in the future.

#1004307 - 02/23/19 04:42 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It has been reported that Mueller’s team has shrunk in size with some of the remaining submitting their applications for work in other arenas.

The Washington Post and CNN reported this week that Mueller's final report on the investigation could be nearing an end.
The Post also reported that Mueller may deliver his report next week to newly minted Attorney General William Barr, while CNN reported Barr could announce the conclusion of Mueller's probe as soon as next week.

Another source stated the report will be ready when Trump returns from the Vietnam summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

All fake news--we well soon find out.

#1004309 - 02/23/19 06:38 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It won't be done this week.

That's what my Deep State sources tell me.

Fish on...

Todd

#1004310 - 02/23/19 06:38 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Just because you can't see it because your head is buried 2 feet up your asshole, Louie, that doesn't mean we're as blind as you are.

Reek all but puts Putin's cock in his mouth, and here you are acting like he isn't Vlad's little bitch. Anyone can see it - unless your head is stuffed in your ass.

Like yours is.

Keep turning away from child rape and pointing at collusion instead- like that's better. They'll understand when you get to the pearly gates. Say "Hi" to Lucifer when you get sent there instead.

lol

#1004523 - 02/28/19 06:48 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

According to the FISA court application, Michael Cohen was in Prague supposedly on Trumps behalf. The problem was as Cohen testified he has never been to Prague or even the country itself and his passport proves it. It has been reported some time back that intelligence was obtained about Michael Cohen being in Prague that turned out to be a totally different Michael Cohen.

So much for thoroughly vetted for accuracy and verified Intel to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on American citizens.

More American rights deteriorated through incompetence or on purpose to obtain the four FISA warrants?

These co conspirators were so desperate to go as far as possible as treasonous acts to act against the US government. WHY?

#1004526 - 02/28/19 07:22 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Evo's Mom Offline
Fry

Do you suck as much Trump dick as Hank... ?

#1004528 - 02/28/19 07:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

When you're a Russian stooge like Trump, you get investigated by US intelligence agencies.

This is only hard to understand if you're a retard like Louie appears to be.

Trump's a stooge. It's that simple.

#1004537 - 02/28/19 09:04 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

No.

Hearing about all the other felonies made up for it.

You're such a dumbass bootlicker.

#1004539 - 02/28/19 09:18 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

The Cohen testimony made for a good listen. Not really earthshaking so much as corroborating many negative attributes of Trump's behavior, including criminal acts. Cool beans!

#1004540 - 02/28/19 09:18 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Yes, the co conspirator’s against the government are going to pay.

#1004544 - 02/28/19 09:33 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

No.

Hearing about all the other felonies made up for it.

That would be "alleged" felonies, Danny Whinybitch.

Alleged by a convicted liar.

wink

Right. Because Mueller doesn't have receipts.

Oh, but he does.

It's going to be funny watching you turds keep making excuses as the evidence piles up.

Cohen is just one of the first rungs on the ladder.

Prepare to double down on your stupidity, Louie and Hanky. Maybe get a Trump tattoo on your backs?

lol

#1004546 - 02/28/19 09:38 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Why would I be mad? You're the stupid one that can't do simple math or understand complex information.

I'm fine - it was you that was crying a minute ago. Did you think nobody noticed, or are you going with the big fat liar method?

#1004550 - 02/28/19 09:59 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Hank, standing on rock bottom, begins to dig.

lol

Is it easy being dumb like you are, or does it take effort?

#1004553 - 02/28/19 10:32 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

You know who has a criminal scumbag for a lawyer?

A criminal scumbag without a law degree.

Hank will stop at nothing to keep Trump's balls parked on his chin.

#1004555 - 02/28/19 10:43 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Cohen and Trump must be having a liar contest.

It's funny watching Hamster only count one participant's lies, though.

47-0 Cohen over Trump, right, Hank?

lol

#1004557 - 02/28/19 10:49 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Frank news...

#1004561 - 02/28/19 11:08 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

My favorite part is Frank believing Cohen about no Russian collusion, and not believing Cohen about the other dirt he dished on Trump.

rofl

"He's a liar!!". "No collusion!!"

lol

#1004566 - 02/28/19 11:14 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

lol

It's gonna be a sad, sad day in your wretched little life when the Ferris Mueller report comes out and there's no evidence of Donny Two Scoops colluding with the Russians.

What will you do then, Danny Whinybitch?

I'll laugh about the other felony charges, that's what, you bootlicking bitch.

#1004570 - 02/28/19 11:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

You act like this is all wrapping up. It isn't. It's just starting.

The wheels of justice turn slowly but grind exceedingly fine.

You'll probably be dead by the time th US government strips Trump of his ill gotten gains. I won't be, though.

lol

#1004571 - 02/28/19 11:40 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It is interesting to watch the GOP cumguzzlers in the hearing say "We can't believe anything Cohen says, he's a convicted liar and fraud!"...when what he's convicted of lying about is what a great guy Trump is, and how Trump never broke the law.

Those idiots are as cumboozled as Loony and Frank. And Rich and Evo, too.

Sooner or later all of them will flip on Trump, because that's what happens when you are a narcissistic pathological liar like Trump...no one likes him, and as soon as he turns on them, they will dish on him.

It's already been happening for over a year, that's why so many of the members of the Criminal Syndicate that is the Trump Administration are going to jail. Soon Trump will be the only one left, Loony and Frank will be frothing at the mouth about how everyone except him is a liar, and then they can go visit him in Leavenworth.

Serial murderers marry their pen pals while they are in jail...maybe Frank and Trump can have a good ol' fashioned gay prison marriage.

Fish on...

Todd

#1004593 - 02/28/19 12:51 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

For the most part, you don't make it in as a senator or congressperson if you are the one sticking your neck up and getting it chopped off. Doesn't matter who's party you are for or who you are sticking your neck out against.

Same applies to politicians here in our state. He/She who sticks their necks up, get's it chopped off. IE, that just may explain why our fisheries management suck so bad in WA state.

We are seeing this now. No one on *either* side of the political fence is really willing to stick their neck out, fear of it getting chopped off. So, everyone huddles together and it's status quo.

Really, I see this going two ways.

First is that someone steps up to the plate and starts the impeachment and/or inditement process to remove trump from office. There is debate amongst the law-talkers in the US about a law that *may* or *may not* allow sitting POTUS to be indited. Depends on one's interpretation of the law......
If this goes down, Pence takes over and finishes out the term and it's a fight between the two parties for the White House.

I strongly believe this is what 99% of every politician in Washington wants...but are NOT willing to stick their necks out to make it happen.

The other way is the GOP counter attacks the investigations (like they are doing now with Cohen and a purjury inquiry) and bogs this whole process down until POTUS gracefully finishes his term and leaves office.

Lastly, if POTUS finishes his term, that does NOT guarantee that a fellow GOPer is going to stick his neck out and fight trump for the GOP nomination. You lose....it's political suicide. So, if it goes this route, expect to see trump sitting on the throne for 4 more years.

I'd say it's a toss up as to which way the coin lands at this point.

My gut tells me that the politicians on both sides are too worried about their own careers and will let this ride out and will let trump get another 4 years in office.

Just seems from the "feel" that our country just really doesn't care enough, or have the balls enough, to change the fucktardness that is going on now.

10 years ago, if you would have written a book that laid out politically what has happened in the last 2 years, no one would have bothered to read the book as no one would have believed it to even be remotely true.

Pretty sad state of affairs these days.....

#1004605 - 02/28/19 04:13 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
trump

LOL

#1004609 - 02/28/19 06:33 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Direct-Drive]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
trump

LOL

You whineybitches didn’t have an Obama icon!!!!! Whaaaaaaa!!!!!! cryriver

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1004621 - 03/01/19 07:26 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Just because you can't see it because your head is buried 2 feet up your asshole, Louie, that doesn't mean we're as blind as you are.

Reek all but puts Putin's cock in his mouth, and here you are acting like he isn't Vlad's little bitch. Anyone can see it - unless your head is stuffed in your ass.

#2 Don’t you have something to polish. Todd is calling you. #2, #2, where are you?

#1004622 - 03/01/19 07:28 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Still no Trump/Russian collusion?

No eek2 surprise here.

Carry on...

#1004626 - 03/01/19 08:36 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Louie is a pussy like Hank is.

Old, broken down, senile piece of human garbage.

Hates America, loves Russians, likes the draft dodger instead of the war hero.

Fvck you, Louie. You're a pile of sh!t.

#1004632 - 03/01/19 10:42 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

#2’s Same old diatribe seemingly on loop---same old picture of you and Todd...

As your momma yells #2 stay on topic you flocking whinyb*tch.

#1004636 - 03/01/19 10:56 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
vapidangler
Unregistered

'

You are like Hank's twin retarded brother.

#1004638 - 03/01/19 11:04 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

You seem upset.

You also seem old and weak.

#1004693 - 03/02/19 07:20 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

loves Russians, likes the draft dodger instead of the war hero.

You talkin' 'bout Slick Willie?

He dodged the draft and he loves the Russian oligarchs once they paid him $500K for a "little talk" after the Uranium One deal went down.

Joe Bidet dodged the draft, but I don't remember him being paid anything by the Russians. Pretty sure the Russian money went to Preznint Jugears after he cancelled the sale of missile defense systems to Poland and the Czech Republic.

No, I wasn't talking about him - but I won't make excuses for him either because I'm not a sycophant piece of sh!t like you are.

Also, you don't pay your bets because you're a fuckin' scumbag and a liar. So take your lies and go piss the fvck off, liar.

#1004716 - 03/03/19 10:56 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

First is that someone steps up to the plate and starts the impeachment and/or inditement process to remove trump from office.

Hanks newest crush, A'whateverwhatever her name is....she comin' after that dirty ol' man, gunna peg him right up to the wall with his tax returns rolled up into an 11" f'stick.... wipe it off in his hair when she's done.

Video at 11.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

#1004719 - 03/03/19 10:59 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

#2 Don’t you have something to polish. Todd is calling you. #2, #2, where are you?

I find it about as ironic as you can get seeing an Einstein quote from you. You do know he was Jewish right Louie?

#1004720 - 03/03/19 11:06 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Still no Trump/Russian collusion?

No eek2 surprise here.

Carry on...

Louie,
It doesn't matter if Trump didn't collude with Russia. He's fvcked up everything he's touched. Everyone he's been/is associated with is a criminal including him. It's one thing after another. You can say something ignorant like it's the liberal press is being unfair but remember that same liberal press grilled Bill Clinton (and rightly so). Were you complaining about the press then?

No matter how hard you try to spin it Louie Trump is a crook, he hires crooks, he surrounds himself with crooks, he makes his family crooks, he pardons crooks.....need I say more? No because it won't sink in anyway.

#1004721 - 03/03/19 11:07 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Louie is a pussy like Hank is.

Old, broken down, senile piece of human garbage.

Hates America, loves Russians, likes the draft dodger instead of the war hero.

Fvck you, Louie. You're a pile of sh!t.

AMEN!

#1004722 - 03/03/19 11:08 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: vapidangler

'

You are like Hank's twin retarded brother.

Curious, is that a picture of Louie and Hank?

#1004723 - 03/03/19 11:12 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

He dodged the draft and he loves the Russian oligarchs once they paid him $500K for a "little talk" after the Uranium One deal went down.

Joe Bidet dodged the draft, but I don't remember him being paid anything by the Russians. Pretty sure the Russian money went to Preznint Jugears after he cancelled the sale of missile defense systems to Poland and the Czech Republic.

Hank,
Have you gone to the doctor to get your verbal diarrhea diagnosed? Also, do you have to wipe your mouth or do you just use your tongue to lick it up and just swallow it?

#1004727 - 03/03/19 11:27 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

No, I wasn't talking about him - but I won't make excuses for him either because I'm not a sycophant piece of sh!t like you are.

Also, you don't pay your bets because you're a fuckin' scumbag and a liar. So take your lies and go piss the fvck off, liar.

Dan,
The problem with guys like Hank and Louie is they, in defense of Trump, have to bring up the past which to those of us with a brain realize has no bearing on what's happening now. Which is right in line with Trump's style.

They seem to think that if someone fvcked up in the past then it should be OK for Trump to fvck up now. Of course the difference is Trump is dismantling everything that's good for this country.

The real irony to me is that those Trump supporters that fish and hunt don't have the brains to see that he is their worst enemy. Not many salmon and steelhead will survive the toxins dumped into our streams from mining and their boy Trump has deregulated the laws that were put in place to stop that. He's doing everything he can to use up every resource. He we will go down as the champion of pollution.

The problem is Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones and Fox news conveniently don't bring those stories up. It's only the so called "liberal press" that brings those stories to light. Those guys only bring up true news. Stories like Alex Jones saying Sandy Hook was just a made up conspiracy. You know Dan, good honest reporting.

#1004728 - 03/03/19 11:31 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Wikileaks & Roger Stone Each Call Bullsh*t On Michael Cohen’s Phone Call Testimony

For those of you who suffered through Michael Cohen’s testimony. The president’s former fixer testified that he was in then Candidate Trump’s office and heard a phone call between Roger Stone on speaker phone and Trump. Cohen said he heard Roger Stone tell the future President that he had spoken by phone with Julian Assange and that the Clinton email dump was coming. But Wikileaks and Roger Stone both say Cohen is lying.

https://lidblog.com/wikileaks-michael-cohen/

Wait, wut?

A convicted liar was....lying?

Whodathunkit?

rofl

And Roger Stone and Wikileaks are really reliable sources of good honest information. Better get your heart medicine ready Hank because you're going to need it when as that genius Rich G would put it, "the [Bleeeeep!] hits the fan".

#1004741 - 03/04/19 08:08 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Tax the rich.

That will fix thangs.

#1004747 - 03/04/19 10:26 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

As Salmo pointed out elsewhere.................

Pay the government and get less..............................Or Nothing in return.

#1004752 - 03/04/19 11:21 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Pay the government and get less..............................Or Nothing in return.

Except: roads, standards, safety, drinking water, schools.....

Anyone saying they get nothing in return from taxes is an idiot. Im all for lower taxes. But “nothing”?

Go travel to some countries that are 3rd world and you will get sick from the water, see poor uneducated people everywhere, get shocked using outlets, foot through the floor of a hotel room, get black boogers from exhaust, I could go on (all that happened to me). Americans need to travel more to real places, not resorts, to see what they have.

Furthermore, the government pays for all the same crap as every other business to function and the costs of everything keeps goong up; and government workers spend their income on all the non-gov businesses so the money doesnt simply vanish.

I undetstand people’s complaints against gov but its gotten to the silly point.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1004755 - 03/04/19 11:44 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

so when did Flint's water get fixed?

when did Chicago's murder rate drop?

and what city do you live in, the pot holes out here are out of control... same thing in Roy, and every other town this way...

#1004758 - 03/04/19 12:16 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Evo
so when did Flint's water get fixed?

when did Chicago's murder rate drop?

and what city do you live in, the pot holes out here are out of control... same thing in Roy, and every other town this way...

This must be the 'if every problem isn't fixed then none of them are' position.

#1004766 - 03/04/19 02:40 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: gooybob

The problem with guys like Hank and Louie is they, in defense of Trump, have to bring up the past which to those of us with a brain realize has no bearing on what's happening now.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
- George Santayana

In goonybob's case, it's when he's struggling to repeat the classes for his GED during summer school.

Can't you do better than that you creepy troll?

#1004767 - 03/04/19 02:44 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Jason Beezuz]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

Except: roads, standards, safety, drinking water, schools.....

Anyone saying they get nothing in return from taxes is an idiot. Im all for lower taxes. But “nothing”?

Go travel to some countries that are 3rd world and you will get sick from the water, see poor uneducated people everywhere, get shocked using outlets, foot through the floor of a hotel room, get black boogers from exhaust, I could go on (all that happened to me). Americans need to travel more to real places, not resorts, to see what they have.

Furthermore, the government pays for all the same crap as every other business to function and the costs of everything keeps goong up; and government workers spend their income on all the non-gov businesses so the money doesnt simply vanish.

I undetstand people’s complaints against gov but its gotten to the silly point.

And, the same idiots that don't want government bitch when the government doesn't help them. Or, like the Bundys they get subsidies and incredibly cheap grazing rights and still bitch. I'd bet a lot that Bundys would bitch about welfare to the poor when they are getting welfare. Just more dumb fvcks that probably voted for Trump.

Edited by gooybob (03/04/19 02:45 PM)

#1004768 - 03/04/19 02:48 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

You know who has a criminal scumbag for a lawyer?

A criminal scumbag without a law degree.

Hank will stop at nothing to keep Trump's balls parked on his chin.

But Dan remember, Hank said he didn't vote for Trump. Isn't it interesting how liars have a way of attracting each other? Like Hank along with everyone associated with Trump.

#1004769 - 03/04/19 02:55 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Omagawd, another Cohen lie?

CNN Panel: Cohen Lied When He Told Congress He Never Wanted White House Job

https://freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-pane...hite-house-job/

Like Top-40 hits on the radio, the lies keep on coming.

rofl

Again, one more of Hank's failed attempts to convince people he's right. Your sources (even when they try to disguise it by using CNN in the text) are complete right wing propaganda. Now Hank, propaganda may be too big of a word for you so in this case the definition is LIES!

That's the problem with you and some of the other boneheads that support Trump. You'll lie or use phony sources to back up your hate filled agenda. Just like your God Trump. Maybe it's Trump's mushroom that's resting on your chin Hank. I could see you making the switch. First a failed attempt at bedding Hillary so now you switched teams and you're kneeling in front of Trump. I will admit that they do have some physical similarities.

#1004770 - 03/04/19 02:57 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Danny Whinybitch, ya gotta admit it took a whole fukuva lot of chutzpah for Lyin' Cohen to come before Congress all remorseful about lyin' to Congress previously and then tellin' more lies to Congress.

rofl

Hank there's one word that defines you. SUCKER!

#1004771 - 03/04/19 03:00 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

My favorite part is Frank believing Cohen about no Russian collusion, and not believing Cohen about the other dirt he dished on Trump.

rofl

"He's a liar!!". "No collusion!!"

lol

That's the modern GOP standard. Hear only what you want to hear and believe only what you want to believe. Even the fake christians follow that line of thinking. Don't get me wrong, there are some REAL Christians that don't fall for Trump's BS.

#1004772 - 03/04/19 03:01 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Danny Whinybitch, ya gotta admit it took a whole fukuva lot of chutzpah for Lyin' Cohen to come before Congress all remorseful about lyin' to Congress previously and then tellin' more lies to Congress.

rofl

You looking forward to trumps turn?

He doesn't have the guts to tell the truth and you don't have the guts to believe the truth.

Unadulterated truth!

#1004773 - 03/04/19 03:04 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

lol

It's gonna be a sad, sad day in your wretched little life when the Ferris Mueller report comes out and there's no evidence of Donny Two Scoops colluding with the Russians.

Hank doesn't get that collusion is just one of many problems Trump has. Even if he didn't collude with the Russians there is so much more. Gee, I don't know why Hank backs Trump up sine he didn't vote for him. HAHAHAHA

#1004775 - 03/04/19 03:08 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Todd]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

It is interesting to watch the GOP cumguzzlers in the hearing say "We can't believe anything Cohen says, he's a convicted liar and fraud!"...when what he's convicted of lying about is what a great guy Trump is, and how Trump never broke the law.

Those idiots are as cumboozled as Loony and Frank. And Rich and Evo, too.

Sooner or later all of them will flip on Trump, because that's what happens when you are a narcissistic pathological liar like Trump...no one likes him, and as soon as he turns on them, they will dish on him.

It's already been happening for over a year, that's why so many of the members of the Criminal Syndicate that is the Trump Administration are going to jail. Soon Trump will be the only one left, Loony and Frank will be frothing at the mouth about how everyone except him is a liar, and then they can go visit him in Leavenworth.

Serial murderers marry their pen pals while they are in jail...maybe Frank and Trump can have a good ol' fashioned gay prison marriage.

Fish on...

Todd

Like you said Todd, people are flipping on Trump left and right. We haven't heard a fraction of what Mueller has as well as what the Feds that are after him have. Wait until they get his CFO. He'll roll over like Stormy Daniels after being squashed under Trump.

#1004794 - 03/05/19 10:12 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Gooybob—AKA---Todd’s ball washer #5 rendition of a drive by.

Please supply facts to support your opinions.

Carry on…

#1004795 - 03/05/19 10:14 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Facts from various Congressional oversight committees’ investigations,

The Steele dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary and ilk and was stated on the record that the Steele dossier was unverified and a FISA warrant and subsequent renewals would not have been attainable without its use. Under the Woods procedures, each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the FISC only if verified.

The last count of corrupt officials in the FBI/DOJ fired, demoted then fired, and retired to get away from self incriminating questions going to be asked currently stands over 2 dozen after Trump won the election. There was an in-house investigation and also some were questioned at length by oversight committee’s investigations.

It was reported by a congressional oversight committee some time ago that there never was any intelligence gathered by the five eyes community to support Trump/ Russian collusion. The alleged Trump/Russian collusion was bogus fiction made up out of an unverified dossier.

Then there is Bruce Orr 4th ranking member of the DOJ and his wife that worked for Fusion GPS. Bruce Orr was gathering information from an informant(Steele) and back door feeding it to the FBI who the FBI had already fired that same informant prior as being an unreliable source…

After two years of investigation by the senate oversight committee into alleged Trump/ Russian collusion, a member has just stated that "If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia."

No surprise here when the basis is from pure bogus fiction of the unverified Steele dossier--bought and paid for by Hillary and ilk then used in a FISC to obtain FISA warrants, instead of a legitimate investigation into a predicate crime.

#5, there is so much more information from the various congressional oversight committees, if you are interested in looking up.

#1004796 - 03/05/19 10:15 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

In addition of anticipated Mueller’s report soon, some are looking for the declassification of these materials below also.

STATEMENTS & RELEASES
Statement from the Press Secretary
LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: September 17, 2018

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.

#1004797 - 03/05/19 10:15 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Hey look - it's the child rapist apologist, Louie.

In a few minutes, the scumbag who doesn't pay his bets should be here, too.

Scumbags who support a scumbag.

lol

#1004826 - 03/05/19 10:44 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

The Steele dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary and ilk and was stated on the record that the Steele dossier was unverified and a FISA warrant and subsequent renewals would not have been attainable without its use. Under the Woods procedures, each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the FISC only if verified.

Lucky Louie spreading lies again. Who first paid for the Steele dossier?

By Kenneth P. Vogel and Maggie Haberman
Oct. 27, 2017

WASHINGTON — The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, first hired the research firm that months later produced for Democrats the salacious dossier describing ties between Donald J. Trump and the Russian government, the website said on Friday.

The Free Beacon, funded in large part by the New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump. But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

#1004848 - 03/06/19 07:48 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: gooybob
lol

Hank doesn't get that collusion is just one of many problems Trump has.

“Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.”
- Lavrentiy Beria

Things liars say to defend scumbags they voted for.

#1004856 - 03/06/19 08:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Steelheadman]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman

Lucky Louie spreading lies again. Who first paid for the Steele dossier?

By Kenneth P. Vogel and Maggie Haberman
Oct. 27, 2017

WASHINGTON — The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, first hired the research firm that months later produced for Democrats the salacious dossier describing ties between Donald J. Trump and the Russian government, the website said on Friday.

The Free Beacon, funded in large part by the New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump. But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

rolleyes My lies? Try straight from the congressional oversight committee investigation findings and supported by the same author Kenneth P. Vogel as your story.

“After Donald J. Trump secured the Republican presidential nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to try to unearth damaging information about him.”

The rest of the story;
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/politics/steele-dossier-trump-expained.html

The Steele dossier bogus fiction used to obtain 4 FISA warrants to spy on American citizens is still unverified to this day.

#1004871 - 03/06/19 12:40 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Wait...I thought the NY Times was fake news?

The "witch hunt" continue to jail criminals...Kushner and Don, Jr., are next.

Fish on...

Todd

#1004883 - 03/06/19 02:29 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

I keep seeing everyone talking about the Trump/Russia scam......

Could someone explain to me what the scam was, and why everyone is so intoxicated by it?

What did the Russians do...hold a gun to the people and make them vote for Trump?

JMHO, every single one of the politicrats in Wash. DC should be in jail. They've all done crimes, it's just that they haven't been caught at it yet.

#1004885 - 03/06/19 03:18 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Ok, didn't we have a 50000 page Billary/Obama thread awhile back? Replace that thread title with this one and transpose usernames and it's basically the same schit.

#1004905 - 03/06/19 06:27 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: GoldDigger]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger

JMHO, every single one of the politicrats in Wash. DC should be in jail. They've all done crimes, it's just that they haven't been caught targeted yet.

If the president of the U.S. can be *targeted* instead of a crime investigated, along with his family, circle of friends, and staff/subordinates, then it could happen to any D.C. politicrat, any US citizen along with their family and circle of friends or for that matter any of us on Piscatorial Pursuits.---*targeted* being the key word.

It should be no problem finding something on anybody with the metadata collection on US citizens that is reportedly equivalent to several inch thick book on each US citizen.--- give or take depending on usage of phone calls, emails, social media, internet searches, websites visited, etc.

https://nsa.gov1.info/data/

The alleged Trump/ Russian Scam proves just how easily anybody could end up with hundreds of thousands of dollars of legal bills defending yourself without a crime being committed.

#1004911 - 03/06/19 07:32 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Louie was a Patriot Act fluffer, just like Hank was. "oooh - terrorists will get us if we don't allow the government to do warrantless searches to keep us safe."

Dumbasses.

Trump's book is four feet thick, not several inches. That's because he's been a scumbag criminal his whole life.

He does have several inches down Hank's throat, though.

#1004916 - 03/06/19 08:25 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

But not too many inches. Tiny hands.

#1004940 - 03/07/19 09:18 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Louie was a Patriot Act fluffer, "oooh - terrorists will get us if we don't allow the government to do warrantless searches to keep us safe."-- Fake news

Trump's book is four feet thick, not several inches. That's because he's been a scumbag criminal his whole life.

Intelligence agencies could conclude that you pose a threat toward President Trump due to your animus from your mosaic of posts and so then pass it on to the FBI. Get your $400,000 attorney retainer ready if after investigation a US attorney comes knocking with a grand jury to give you the privilege to explain yourself. rofl

Since there are only a few extremist like you in the Dark Side Democrat (DSD) cabal, hopefully other DSD cabal members will not be subpoenaed in a wide sweeping fishing exposition. Better gather those Benjamin’s just in case.

#1004942 - 03/07/19 09:45 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Go ahead.

Investigate me.

Since I'm not a criminal scumbag like the guy whose balls are on your chin, it would just be a waste of time.

No perjury trap for me because I'm not a liar. No process crimes for me because I'm not a criminal. No child rape charges for me because I'm not a pedophile.

I don't need a $400,000 attorney, you dumbfvck, because there's no criminal activity I have to defend myself against. I'll represent myself and walk away free - because I'm not a liar and a criminal like the guy you're fluffing for.

I wasn't the one lobbying to give intel agencies more power - you were. And I'm not the one making excuses for the criminal piece of sh!t in the WH, either. Again, that's you.

So go fvck yourself, fool.

#1004949 - 03/07/19 11:27 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

1)I'm not a criminal 2) it would just be a waste of time.

3)No perjury trap for me because I'm not a liar. 4)No process crimes for me because I'm not a criminal.

5) I don't need a $400,000 attorney, because there's no criminal activity I have to defend myself against.

1)Sure, that’s what all criminals say.

2) With your internet mosaic activity it would be no more waste of time to investigate you than the alleged Trump/Russian collusion hoax.

3) With all the posts you write you would be prime for a perjury trap by not remembering everything written or could easily misrepresent what you really originally wrote.

4) You would be prime for a process crime. See answer 3.

5) Then you and Trump have something in common-- (no criminal activity in alleged Trump/ Russian Collusion witchhunt) but still big defensive bucks spent.

Defending yourself would not be recommended unless you want free room and board with Bubba.

Getting your Bengy’s ready would be highly recommended since you don't know sh!t about perjury traps and process crimes.

Edited by Lucky Louie (03/07/19 11:34 AM)

#1004954 - 03/07/19 12:14 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Why don't you tell us how much you really love trump, Louie.

He can't talk with his mouth full......

#1004959 - 03/07/19 12:20 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: The Moderator]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Unfortunately that is clearly not true, Paker.

Fish on...

Todd

#1004962 - 03/07/19 12:38 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

1)I'm not a criminal 2) it would just be a waste of time.

3)No perjury trap for me because I'm not a liar. 4)No process crimes for me because I'm not a criminal.

5) I don't need a $400,000 attorney, because there's no criminal activity I have to defend myself against.

1)Sure, that’s what all criminals say.

2) With your internet mosaic activity it would be no more waste of time to investigate you than the alleged Trump/Russian collusion hoax.

3) With all the posts you write you would be prime for a perjury trap by not remembering everything written or could easily misrepresent what you really originally wrote.

4) You would be prime for a process crime. See answer 3.

5) Then you and Trump have something in common-- (no criminal activity in alleged Trump/ Russian Collusion witchhunt) but still big defensive bucks spent.

Defending yourself would not be recommended unless you want free room and board with Bubba.

Getting your Bengy’s ready would be highly recommended since you don't know sh!t about perjury traps and process crimes.

Like I said, dumbfuck. Bring it.

That's what Fat Nixon would be saying if he was innocent.

But he isn't innocent, so he discredits the FBI, a war hero, and the justice system - and you wash his balls for doing it.

I'm not retarded like you are, so I understand perjury traps and process crimes completely. Your verbal diarrhea above just shows that you're clutching at straws, desperate to believe Fatso isn't the criminal he clearly is, and too gutless to man up and admit you're wrong.

That why you like Trump. He's gutless, too. Bone spurs - lol.

#1004963 - 03/07/19 12:42 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

remember when KK tried to sue evo? maybe it was the other way round but fuk that was funny.

#1004964 - 03/07/19 12:49 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Todd]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Unfortunately that is clearly not true, Paker.

Fish on...

Todd

So says part of the DSD cabal

#1004970 - 03/07/19 01:16 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: dwatkins]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
remember when KK tried to sue evo? maybe it was the other way round but fuk that was funny.

Before a rumor starts--If a hypothetical lawsuit brought by a US attorney against Dan S—some apparent similarities between Trump, associates, and #2 Dan S

Intelligence agencies could conclude that #2 could pose a threat toward President Trump due to his animus from the mosaic of posts and so then pass it on to the FBI. Get your $400,000 attorney retainer ready if after investigation a US attorney comes knocking with a grand jury to give you the privilege to explain yourself. rofl

Since there are only a few extremist like #2 in the Dark Side Democrat (DSD) cabal, hopefully other DSD cabal members will not be subpoenaed in a wide sweeping fishing exposition. Better gather those Benjamin’s just in case.

Edited by Lucky Louie (03/07/19 01:18 PM)

#1004971 - 03/07/19 01:23 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

Before a rumor starts--If a hypothetical lawsuit brought by a US attorney against Dan S—some apparent similarities between Trump, associates, and #2 Dan S

Intelligence agencies could conclude that #2 could pose a threat toward President Trump due to his animus from the mosaic of posts and so then pass it on to the FBI. Get your $400,000 attorney retainer ready if after investigation a US attorney comes knocking with a grand jury to give you the privilege to explain yourself. rofl

Since there are only a few extremist like #2 in the Dark Side Democrat (DSD) cabal, hopefully other DSD cabal members will not be subpoenaed in a wide sweeping fishing exposition. Better gather those Benjamin’s just in case.

maybe this US attorney likes baseball

#1004972 - 03/07/19 01:38 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Dan,
You would walk free, but in between they would drag up all your posts here, conclude you are a bigoted Homophobe. In the end, they would try to destroy your livelihood and general life.

In Maurice Clemmons case here in Pierce County, they threw out a net and convicted many of his friends. Most have been since released on appeal due to prosecution misconduct. On one of them that was later found innocent, the Lakewood department lauded the fact that they were able to keep her in jail for the time they did. This, even though she was found innocent.

This is not a statement about Trump but rather about the way our system worked. Does anyone really believe that if Hillary was elected the Republicans would not have spent just as much time looking into the Clinton Foundations ties with Russia?

Edited by Krijack (03/07/19 01:39 PM)

#1004973 - 03/07/19 01:48 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Sorry. But that pos Maurice Clemmons and any person that has ever known him is guilty by association. And fuk huckabee for giving him clemency. I will never forget that asshole and what he did. He’s as bad as bin laden IMO.

#1004974 - 03/07/19 02:08 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

dont blame Huckabee for it... first off when those original sentences were handed down, they were super heavy... 60 years for stealing like 5 grand worth of sh!t in a burglary... oddly high...

blame the Pierce County court system..

they are CONSTANTLY taking in criminals and letting them free... it was like 2008 or some sh!t that the cops went to his house out here and he punched 2 cops in the face... he got 4 felony charges just for that... and they released him the next day...

then a few months before he shot the Lakewood police officers, he was arrested for molesting his 11 and 12 year old relatives, and charged with second degree rape of a child...

the released him again...

THEN, after he didnt report, they didnt go after him...

that guy was a piece of sh!t that should have been locked up for life in this state alone, for his other past convictions... but Pierce County, is a fvcked up place, not so if you are a criminal....

#1004978 - 03/07/19 03:19 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Courts don't find anyone innocent.

They may not find you guilty, but they don't find you innocent. They find you not guilty, which only means the state couldn't prove your guilt. That's not a small difference.

I suppose labeling me a homophobe due to my posting history here would be fair. I guess I'll have to take my lumps if I ever run for office.

I'm against prosecutorial misconduct and granting more powers of surveillance to the government. I'm also against criminals. Go ahead and show misconduct on the part of Bob Mueller. He's not the type, and everyone on both sides of the aisle knows it. The only people saying different are the criminals.

#1004991 - 03/07/19 04:08 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

super heavy life sentence for Mannafort...

where did you get your law degrees? the Art Institute?

#1005007 - 03/07/19 04:48 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

i don't think it's quite over yet.

#1005016 - 03/07/19 05:16 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Dan,
You're right, she was found not guilt. I say innocent in that I believe the misconduct was serious enough that they could or would not retry her. There mode of operation in the cases was to continue to try over and over again. It was obvious by the statements that they did not care if they could convict or not, they were going to make the associates lives hell.
They have the driver for 4 counts of Murder, saying he knew or should have known what was going to happen. They back that up by the fact that he did drove Clemmons away. His argument, make sense. What do you do when a man, who is obviously unhinged, runs up waving a gun and says go, go. Do you argue or drive away. I actually believe the driver for one reason. During the shooting he supposedly went across the street, bought pops, and got change for the car wash. I would guess that there should be video from the store either backing this up or refuting this. Common sense says that if you know your friend is going to kill some cops, you wait in the car of drive down and pick him up. What you don't do is go get change for the car wash.

#1005046 - 03/08/19 05:08 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

I'm against granting more powers of surveillance to the government.

How about abusing the powers of surveillance the government already has?

Then maybe we can agree also about how American citizens were spied on unlawfully by obtaining FISA warrants 4 separate times by using the unverified Steele dossier which was the bulk of information and a FISA warrant would not have been attainable without it, according to testimony given to a congressional oversight committee. The key word is unverified since the Woods procedures enacted in 2001 specifically states only verified material can be used to obtain a FISA warrant. The intention was to protect U.S. citizens from improper surveillance by the government by seeking to ensure accuracy with regard to the facts supporting probable cause.

“Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., is to reignite the investigation into alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse on Thursday, demanding from the Justice Department a wide array of documentation related to the surveillance of Carter Page and other members of the 2016 Trump campaign…”

Letter with the requested documentation is near the bottom of article in link below.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...e-investigation

#1005060 - 03/08/19 08:40 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

You dildos lobby to give them the power and then act surprised when they use it.

Fvck off, Louie, you child rape apologist pile of sh!t.

Lindsey Graham us almost as big of piece of sh!t as you are, so he can kill himself as far as I'm concerned. He's probably a kid fvcker, too - probably boys in his case.

#1005078 - 03/08/19 10:27 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

You dildos lobby to give them the power and then act surprised when they use it.

Lindsey Graham us almost as big of piece of sh!t as you are, so he can kill himself as far as I'm concerned. He's probably a kid fvcker, too - probably boys in his case.

LIAR

Not only are you a liar but also a leaker of lies on the DS no better than your buddies that have lied to congress oversight and leaked lies to the press. You join the company of proven liar and leaker Brennan, liar and leaker Comey, liar and leaker McCabe etc.

You are an embarrassment to the truth.

#1005081 - 03/08/19 10:47 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Krijack]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Krijack
Dan,
In the end, they would try to destroy your livelihood and general life.

Exactly. Round two of the witch-hunt has begun with the house 60+ subpoenas requesting 80+ documents from Trump family and associates. Reports from two separate individuals subpoenaed awhile back--the average cost was $425,000 in attorney fees per person to prepare in front of congress.

The house doesn’t even give the appearance that their investigation is about truth and justice without Glen Simpson--Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele, and Perkins Coie Law firm representatives being subpoenaed. It appears more like punitive/vindictive behavior while obtaining free opposition research on another broad fishing trip of Trump while still looking for a crime.

#1005082 - 03/08/19 10:53 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

That's what happens when you are a criminal, fuckface. Trump's going to prison. Don't worry though, he'll probably be allowed conjugal visits so you can keep sucking his dick.

lol

#1005083 - 03/08/19 10:54 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

LIAR

Not only are you a liar but also a leaker of lies on the DS no better than your buddies that have lied to congress oversight and leaked lies to the press. You join the company of proven liar and leaker Brennan, liar and leaker Comey, liar and leaker McCabe etc.

You seem upset.

lol

#1005095 - 03/08/19 11:41 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It is rather amazing how inept the GOP is, though...I mean everyone "knows" just how corrupt the Clintons are, and all the crimes they committed, with certainty...and somehow in 40 years of investigating them the GOP has still managed bupkus.

Two years of investigating Trump and half his Administration is already under indictment, with plenty more to go.

It's almost like one is a criminal syndicate and the other is a GOP fantasy.

Fish on...

Todd

#1005102 - 03/08/19 12:08 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Lucky Loony lost it long ago. There's no coming back from full fucktard.

Fish on...

Todd

#1005109 - 03/08/19 12:23 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

There's no coming back from full fucktard.

Nope.

Best and next thing to do in that case is to PM me to nuke your account.

Nuke'm from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.....

#1005122 - 03/08/19 01:22 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Hank.

Struggling.

Posting redstate.com articles.

lol

#1005132 - 03/08/19 01:46 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

LIAR

"Lucky Losing It" is losing it. Dude. Chill pill. It's the darkside for chrissakes. You're gonna give yourself a stroke.

No worries, just playing the Dark side game.

#1005134 - 03/08/19 02:14 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

lol

Danny Whinybitch didn't bother reading it.

But give him something from Mother Jones or The Atlantic and he's on it like a fat kid on a jelly donut.

What a fuktard.

More lies from Hank.

Shocking.

#1005135 - 03/08/19 02:18 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

I'm against granting more powers of surveillance to the government.

How about abusing the powers of surveillance the government already has?

I take that as a no Mr. self attorney. rofl rofl

You dildos lobby to give them the power and then act surprised when they use it. you keep saying it-- wrong

Fvck off, Louie, you child rape apologist pile of sh!t.and what was that court case again?

Lindsey Graham us almost as big of piece of sh!t as you are, so he can kill himself as far as I'm concerned. He's probably a kid fvcker, too - probably boys in his case. More lies? or proof??

You mad bro? cryriver

#1005136 - 03/08/19 02:31 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Why would I be mad, you dumb cvnt? I'm getting paid while you and Shank spend your last years pounding your keyboards and sucking Trump's dick. Good way to spend your retirement.

You'll have a second heart attack and die before Mueller is done with Fatso and the criminals he hangs out with.

lol

#1005137 - 03/08/19 02:40 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: The Moderator]
vapidangler
Unregistered

There's no coming back from full fucktard.

Nope.

Best and next thing to do in that case is to PM me to nuke your account.

Nuke'm from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.....

It's that easy? Can one pm you to nuke someone else's account? Lucky Louie offers less than Frank.

#1005142 - 03/08/19 03:12 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence (or enough humility to admit they've been duped - a little less than half of America) knows by now that Trump is a criminal scumbag. What we don't know is anything concrete about what he's done. There's a lot of smoke, but as yet, no fire. Trump's henchman (Barr) is almost certain to redact Mueller's report to the point of uselessness, so we're not likely to ever know what he's done.

Considering the kid glove handling white collar criminals get in our justice system (Manfort's slap on the wrist sentence is a fresh reminder of that), coupled with the Justice Department's extremely questionable "rule" that a sitting president can't be indicted, I'd be extremely surprised if Trump ends up doing a second of time over any of this, assuming anyone even tries to prosecute. Our institutions have made the office of President the ultimate safe haven for tyranny and corruption. An office fit for a king.

I personally have wanted to see that a$$hole swinging from a tree since he bowed to Putin in Helsinki, but I seriously doubt he'll ever be brought to any justice. In fact, I'm very afraid America is dumb enough to vote him a second term. This time, it will be because old, white men are voting against Socialism (or, at least that will be the party line).

#1005146 - 03/08/19 04:13 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

If the congressional oversight committees investigations match Mueller’s-- then the Trump/ Russian collusion hoax will not be Trumps downfall like many at the FBI/DOJ that were fired for their involvement in the scam.

Anybody have any Trump/Russian collusion to contribute?
No eek2 surprise here.

Carry on…

#1005147 - 03/08/19 04:14 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

If topic is Trump’s impact. He is better than Obama, Clinton, anybody else pretty much.

If topic is Trump’s criminality. He is same.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1005152 - 03/08/19 05:03 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: FleaFlickr02]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence (or enough humility to admit they've been duped - a little less than half of America) knows by now that Trump is a criminal scumbag. What we don't know is anything concrete about what he's done. There's a lot of smoke, but as yet, no fire. Trump's henchman (Barr) is almost certain to redact Mueller's report to the point of uselessness, so we're not likely to ever know what he's done.

Considering the kid glove handling white collar criminals get in our justice system (Manfort's slap on the wrist sentence is a fresh reminder of that), coupled with the Justice Department's extremely questionable "rule" that a sitting president can't be indicted, I'd be extremely surprised if Trump ends up doing a second of time over any of this, assuming anyone even tries to prosecute. Our institutions have made the office of President the ultimate safe haven for tyranny and corruption. An office fit for a king.

I personally have wanted to see that a$$hole swinging from a tree since he bowed to Putin in Helsinki, but I seriously doubt he'll ever be brought to any justice. In fact, I'm very afraid America is dumb enough to vote him a second term. This time, it will be because old, white men are voting against Socialism (or, at least that will be the party line).

Then don't run on socialism and identity politics. The way to beat Trump isn't going further left, but that's exactly what the idiot Dems are doing. As long as the economy remains strong, Trump will win his second term. Regardless of any other factor. The economy is always the #1 vote getter.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, 1 invisible), 1030 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645362 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |