Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#997959 - 12/03/18 07:32 PM R.I.P. George Bush
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

What a great Man. His public service is amazing. It would be great if we can get someone in 2020 that is sensible and can get some civility back in this great Nation. Obongo was absolutely a disaster and did nothing. Trump has done more in two years than most could do in 8 years, but he just can't keep his GD mouth shut. The wall will be built whether or not DT serves two terms.

How did we get here ? How do we get it back? Is it possible?

I remember how united this country became after the attack on 9-11.

It's great to have a divided congress imo. I haven't given up hope that some day we can get close to where we should be. It's still the greatest country bar none. Discuss......

- Albert Einstein.

#997963 - 12/03/18 09:17 PM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Tell me some things that Obongo did in 8 years instead of doubling our national debt....go. This should be good. grin

- Albert Einstein.

#997968 - 12/03/18 10:31 PM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Crickets......you have nothing. Steelspanker....are you like 17-18 years old? That has got to be the gayest username on PP. Sounds like a young pup getting his first fish from Tokul creek....do you spank them in the anal cavity then run in up to your prius and put them into a cooler. rofl

Does a two salt get two spankings ?
I doubt you have ever caught a three salt, when or if you do, does it get three love taps? You're a joke just by reading your screen name. When you hit puberty ask Bob if you can change it. LMAO rofl

BOOM !

- Albert Einstein.

#997971 - 12/04/18 07:48 AM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
List what Trump's done, assface, or STFU.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#997972 - 12/04/18 07:55 AM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Oh yeah - way to fag out the GHWB thread by making it about Fatso.

I see why you like Trump. You're the same kind of born-on-third but brag about your homers narcissistic piece of sh!t he is. I bet he appreciates you sucking his dick all the time.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#997974 - 12/04/18 08:01 AM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

The "NWO" officially died with this guy. It was actually dead the day Trump took office but symbolically it died with daddy bush.

Rest in piece you Nazi scum.

I hope they let JFK lead you to the gates of hell.

Edited by RICH G (12/04/18 08:03 AM)

#997976 - 12/04/18 08:59 AM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Sol Duc]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

RIP GHWB, the last decent Republican. He'll go down in the history books for that.

#997980 - 12/04/18 09:25 AM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: RICH G
The "NWO" official video

Fixed. Finally a post of substance from Rich.

#997984 - 12/04/18 10:17 AM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
That's rich...Rich supporting Trump but calling someone else a Nazi. How is it that fascists always think everyone else is the fascist?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#997995 - 12/04/18 11:18 AM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Shave Bush.

#998003 - 12/04/18 12:06 PM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Sol Duc]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
There is a difference between hating the policies implemented by a President, or Governor, or even PP Mod and acknowledging their basic human decency.

There were, at least as I have read, a lot of Southerners who hated Lincoln, and still may. But many also recognized that his assassination was a disaster for the South.

Took me a long time to learn to separate the person from the policy. There were more than a few good things that Nixon did. (My fingers just shriveled from typing that).

#998010 - 12/04/18 12:37 PM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Yep, GHWB was the best President ever....that must be why he wasnt reelected to a second term...

I am thankful for his service, but the revisionist history about Reagan and Bush is just dumb.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#998021 - 12/04/18 01:40 PM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Carcassman]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Carcassman
There is a difference between hating the policies implemented by a President, or Governor, or even PP Mod and acknowledging their basic human decency.

There were, at least as I have read, a lot of Southerners who hated Lincoln, and still may. But many also recognized that his assassination was a disaster for the South.

Took me a long time to learn to separate the person from the policy. There were more than a few good things that Nixon did. (My fingers just shriveled from typing that).

We should have picked our own cotton.

- Albert Einstein.

#998093 - 12/05/18 12:14 PM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Sol Duc]
Happy Birthday The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Carcassman
There is a difference between hating the policies implemented by a President, or Governor, or even PP Mod and acknowledging their basic human decency.Took me a long time to learn to separate the person from the policy.

You went too far there. You used "human decency" and "PP Mod" in the same sentence!

rofl

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
We should have picked our own cotton.

Guess some of us are still learning.....but it could be the lack of meds talking again.

For the LAST GODDAMN TIME, please take and stay on your fucktarding meds, people!

Originally Posted By: FishStickk

I’ll just wait for another unsolicited message from you apologizing, like last time you went down this road. You know the one where you made a long winded apology claiming that your meds make you say these things and that you’re really a nice guy.

#998122 - 12/05/18 02:43 PM Re: R.I.P. George Bush [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Fucktards.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Excitable Bob), 1100 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645374 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |