Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#998115 - 12/05/18 01:36 PM Mike Flynn
RICH G
Unregistered

He knows where all the bodies are buried.

I think we are about to find out that Muellers investigation was never about Trump and Russian collusion. I am thinking maybe it was just a big ole sting operation.

#998136 - 12/05/18 03:25 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Or...he spilled his guts about the Trump Crime Syndicate, so didn't have to go to jail.

That makes actual sense.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#998141 - 12/05/18 03:46 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
He knows where all the bodies are buried.

I think we are about to find out that Muellers investigation was never about Trump and Russian collusion. I am thinking maybe it was just a big ole sting operation.

Yes.

I'm sure that's it.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#998168 - 12/05/18 06:23 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

extreme

Let's work on getting you back into the blue | yellow range Rich. Orange would be progress yes, but I really want to see you stretch yourself and shoot for a solid yellow at the minimum. We are all looking forward to seeing great things and solid progress from you in 2019 Rich!

#998191 - 12/06/18 07:46 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Rumors are flying that Flynn wore a wire in conversations with Fatso.

Mueller gots the goods.

#998231 - 12/06/18 01:08 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Sure it is, fluffer.

#998234 - 12/06/18 01:12 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Sure, Fluffer.

#998238 - 12/06/18 01:28 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Make me, pussy.

Go suck dick and eat paste. Things you know.

#998239 - 12/06/18 01:29 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Flynn wore a wire.

Trump is toast.

Hank's a fluffer.

#998241 - 12/06/18 01:33 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

You're scared.

#998250 - 12/06/18 02:07 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Hank's pussy is so huge.

It has to be to hold that sand dune he has jammed in there.

There's probably some room in his skull since there's nothing else in there. Mouth is full though - Trump's sack has taken up residence there.

#998257 - 12/06/18 02:38 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Liars lie.

#998304 - 12/07/18 09:44 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Have a fun trip.

rofl Frank...you're just too much.

#998311 - 12/07/18 10:28 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

You too, vapid.

You're a circus of laughs.

laugh
I'm hilarious in real life. I somehow doubt the same for you,but I have been wrong many times in life and been able to admit it,although I somehow doubt the same goes for you,though I've been known to be mistaken ...

#998315 - 12/07/18 10:40 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
19 interviews ?
Flynn was out to enrich himself.
Now he's singin' like a canary.

I think I've seen this movie.

#998337 - 12/07/18 02:56 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: vapidangler
I somehow doubt the same for you,but I have been wrong many times in life and been able to admit it,although I somehow doubt the same goes for you,though I've been known to be mistaken ...

1 strung out sentence.

1 admission of being wrong many times and 1 admission of being known to be mistaken.

Not a good look.

It would probably be best to hold your opinion of me outside of this venue until you met me in person. wink

you mean like you bringing up my past a couple weeks ago in relation to my addictions I beat,and that's why I have no idea what I'm doing? Or my intentional run on sentence in keeping with my "vapid" persona here? You may be salt of the earth in person. Here you are racist,full of crap,a liar,defamatory and repetitious, not to mention gullible ,predictable, and altogether, a dumb fukk.

#998339 - 12/07/18 03:14 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

I think anybody that still posts on a defunct fishing website 15 years past it’s prime is in and of itself a pos person. Notwithstanding, I will fight nate or Jason I want to make that perfectly clear until I hear an answer.

Any monies that are raised from the fight can go to vhawk and his fishing line studies.

#998340 - 12/07/18 03:26 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: dwatkins]
vapidangler
Unregistered

[quote=dwatkins]I think anybody that still posts on a defunct fishing website 15 years past it’s prime is in and of itself a pos person. Notwithstanding, I will fight nate or Jason I want to make that perfectly clear until I hear an answer.

Any monies that are raised from the fight can go to vhawk and his fishing line studies. [/quote

What are we talking,gloves,no gloves? Octagon? Dirt lot? I would fly up from Monterey just to witness this. What rules will this contest hold? Time limit?

#998343 - 12/07/18 04:51 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

I will be fishing. I'm going striper fishing in the morning. I fish a lot. You should get out more Frank. And your party's "dudettes" I shudder to think lol.

#998345 - 12/07/18 05:07 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

[quote=dwatkins]I think anybody that still posts on a defunct fishing website 15 years past it’s prime is in and of itself a pos person. Notwithstanding, I will fight nate or Jason I want to make that perfectly clear until I hear an answer.

Any monies that are raised from the fight can go to vhawk and his fishing line studies. [/quote

What are we talking,gloves,no gloves? Octagon? Dirt lot? I would fly up from Monterey just to witness this. What rules will this contest hold? Time limit?

Dirt lot no gloves.

If i can’t knock out evo in 30 seconds I’ll just show him an offer letter for employment like oil and water.

And good luck striper fishing! I have yet to catch one off of the coast. Def a bucket list

#998346 - 12/07/18 05:22 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: dwatkins]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

And good luck striper fishing! I have yet to catch one off of the coast. Def a bucket list

In the surf you just gotta put in time. Nothing better than a big striper crushing a topwater plug in the froth. I'll be fishing a coastal lagoon for striped bass in the 4-8 pound range. Lots of fun on light tackle in my inflatable pontoon. Stripers are pretty much stupid school fish until they get large,then they are rogue predators .

#998347 - 12/07/18 05:59 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

dwatkins here's a video of my friend Matt ,pretty much how we do it.

#998348 - 12/07/18 06:05 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you couldnt knock me out in 30 minutes...

#998354 - 12/07/18 08:37 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Stripas !
When the CT River was cleaned up, the herring came back and with them, the Stripers.
In my yoot there were no Stripers in the CT River.

They are a beautiful fish and they are making a great comeback.

#998356 - 12/07/18 09:11 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: Direct-Drive]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Those east coast stripers are the real deal. Man I want to fish Montauk someday. I really want to catch a bluefish and false albacore from the beach. That [Bleeeeep!] looks like the ultimate fun.

#998358 - 12/07/18 09:52 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

dwatkins here's a video of my friend Matt ,pretty much how we do it.

looks like a blast! Let’s go sometime I’m in San Mateo

#998359 - 12/07/18 09:55 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Those east coast stripers are the real deal. Man I want to fish Montauk someday. I really want to catch a bluefish and false albacore from the beach. That [Bleeeeep!] looks like the ultimate fun.

Fished Montauk back in 2001 for a day with a guide. Pretty much non stop action, we had a blast. Those currents a pretty nasty. Average size was around 8-9 ponds, the biggest was around 18-19. Worth the trip. I have a good friend that lives in Queens, so we drove through Long Island and the Hamptons...unreal compounds on the Ocean. The traffic jam coming back on a Sunday was crazy. it took us about three hours longer. I say go for it V.

Edited by Sol Duc (12/07/18 10:00 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#998360 - 12/07/18 09:57 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I've always wanted a Permit. I think they are the coolest looking fish in the Ocean.

- Albert Einstein.

#998363 - 12/08/18 05:39 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: dwatkins]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

Dirt lot no gloves.

If i can’t knock out evo in 30 seconds I’ll just show him an offer letter for employment like oil and water.

Just roll up a job application like a newspaper and swat him on the nose.

#998364 - 12/08/18 05:58 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
snit Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
Cool vid Vapid! I've always wanted to catch a striper (not stripper) . When I was a kid in the mid 70's, we had family friends who lived at Brinnon and they would rendezvous with us and several other families at Pillar Pt the first 2 weeks of August for dynamite king action.

The Brinnon guys started taking their Whalers down to the Rogue (I think) and they fished tide-water for stripers, and they landed some pigs! My pops and his buddy did a DIY trip and failed miserably, so on their last evening the buddy sprung for a guided trip with Denny Hanna, the self proclaimed "striper king". They ended up snagging a 22# fish, which was kept. Dad wasn't too impressed with the trip, but I remember eating some striper and it was DELICIOUS!!! I know a guy who landed a low-teen striper on salmon gear at B-10 in the early 2000's and it kicked the chit out of him he said.

#998372 - 12/08/18 10:15 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: NickD90

Dirt lot no gloves.

Just roll up a job application like a newspaper and swat him on the nose.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!!

rofl rofl

#998377 - 12/08/18 11:30 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: dwatkins]
vapidangler
Unregistered

I would be down for that. I'm gonna try and get my ducks in order by new years so I can take some time off to fish the North Coast. Shoot in San Mateo you have a lot of options to surf fish. Same here in Monterey Bay. Sometimes I catch stripers right out my back door when there are schools around. I live about a 3 minute walk from fishermans wharf.

#998400 - 12/08/18 10:35 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

I will be fishing. I'm going striper fishing in the morning.

Kill every one you catch. Stripers are an invasive species that eat somewhere around 25% of all the salmon smolts.

Sounds like a guy I know on the dark side...

#998405 - 12/09/18 08:26 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Happy Birthday Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Given Stripers life history they have a better chance at long-term survival on the Pacific Coast than do salmon. They are the future.

They will absolutely love Puget Sound, with all the restored estuaries and nice, slow-flowing lower rivers.

#998409 - 12/09/18 09:10 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: Carcassman]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Carcassman
Given Stripers life history they have a better chance at long-term survival on the Pacific Coast than do salmon. They are the future.

They will absolutely love Puget Sound, with all the restored estuaries and nice, slow-flowing lower rivers.
Unfortunately the striped bass have taken a stronghold in many of the California Estuarine environments that are home to threatened steelhead juvenile populations,several on the central coast of California. Unfortunately I don't see them being eradicated. There have been stripers present here since the 1970's that I know of ,but it wasn't until around a decade ago that the population began to boom. I believe there are spawining populations in at least 1 of these rivers as fish have been found in upper stretches. These rivers are highly regulated,and so the fishing season for them is extremely limited. It isn't looking good for California central coast steelhead.

#998420 - 12/09/18 01:44 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Happy Birthday Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Somewhere in my slides is a picture of me standing next to a Striper my Dad caught in the Sacramento in 53/54. It was longer than I was tall. I only caught a couple, and mostly by accident.

Also have a picture from a year or two later of a nice Monterey Bay Chinook.

Take away the Stripers and what do you have, though? Not enough cold water for salmonids, not enough stream miles to access. If we can get rid of the Klamath dams there will be salmonids there (assuming decent management) for another century or so. The Central Valley will be given over to Stripers, pike, and other warm water species rather soon as there is simply not going to enough cold water.

Many of the coastal creeks and small rivers, if they can be protect from diversions, dams, and warming should hold out on salmonids, too.

Hank's illustration of what not to eat transfers well up here, too. Except, don't eat PS resident salmon. Also, I suspect that when the walleyes really boom in Lake WA (another decade or so) they will be primarily C&R due to mercury and other chemicals in the lake. Top predators concentrate them nicely.

#998422 - 12/09/18 03:25 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

There have been stripers present here since the 1970's that I know of

Stripers were brought to Californicated by rail in 1879 and planted near Martinez.

The 1st time I went fishing for them was in 1957 from China Camp on San Pablo Bay. The last time was a couple of weeks ago on the Petaluma River @ Black Point.

Thanks for the history lesson Frank,I was talking about Striped bass in the central California estuarine environs near where I live. Also I appreciate you pointing out earlier that these Bass are invasive species. I learn a lot from you on here news trump smirk

#998423 - 12/09/18 03:27 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

The 1st time I went fishing for them was in 1957 from China Camp on San Pablo Bay. The last time was a couple of weeks ago on the Petaluma River @ Black Point.

How old were you in 1957,28? On a serious note the Petaluma is on my list of spots to try if I'm ever in that area. If I see some really old guy in scrubs fishing I'll be sure and cast over your line.

#998425 - 12/09/18 07:36 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Funny goddam thread.
Politics, fishin'.....just need some guns and chicks to round it out.

smile

#998429 - 12/09/18 09:38 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: Direct-Drive]
vapidangler
Unregistered

#998432 - 12/10/18 05:58 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

smile

#998439 - 12/10/18 11:32 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

How old were you in 1957,28? On a serious note the Petaluma is on my list of spots to try if I'm ever in that area. If I see some really old guy in scrubs fishing I'll be sure and cast over your line.

I was a little younger.

It isn't much of a river as rivers go. Mostly a tidal slough. If you're not fishing off the dock at the Black Point boat launch you'll be standing in mud. Bring your rubbers.

The stripers are mostly little schoolies that come in and go out with the tide. I'm old-school and I cast hair raisers for them. Sometimes I'll put a bacon rind tail on the hook for extra action.

Sturgeon start showing up next month. Ghost and mud shrimp are good bait, but eel is better.

Casting over someone's line is a good way to get your line cut. wink

So you don't deny that you wear scrubs while fishing?

#998443 - 12/10/18 12:08 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville

For some reason, this bumper sticker that founds it's way to the Snoopy Rod Classic event seems fitting for quite a few members of this board.......

#998455 - 12/10/18 09:17 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Why don't you homos take this to the fishing forum. Jeez.

Because ,no.

#998456 - 12/10/18 09:54 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

I would be down for that. I'm gonna try and get my ducks in order by new years so I can take some time off to fish the North Coast. Shoot in San Mateo you have a lot of options to surf fish. Same here in Monterey Bay. Sometimes I catch stripers right out my back door when there are schools around. I live about a 3 minute walk from fishermans wharf.

Cool just let me know when and where.

#998467 - 12/11/18 09:51 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

what are rubbers?

#998509 - 12/11/18 04:14 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

You probably wear your footie jammies when you fish.

NTTAWWT

Vapid neither confirms nor denies he wears his footie jammies to fish.

Just out of curiosity, are they Spiderman or Winnie the Pooh footie jammies? Which ones catch the most fish?

I hated Christoper Robin,the little bitch. Spiderman,hands down. Or Carhartt.

#998510 - 12/11/18 04:16 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: dwatkins]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Cool just let me know when and where.
Hell I am slammed with work until after Christmas at least, but whatever we decide to do,let's make it public on the darkside to irritate Frank. Maybe even invite the old goat to the Petaluma river.

#998521 - 12/11/18 10:01 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

You probably wear your footie jammies when you fish.

NTTAWWT

Vapid neither confirms nor denies he wears his footie jammies to fish.

Just out of curiosity, are they Spiderman or Winnie the Pooh footie jammies? Which ones catch the most fish?

I hated Christoper Robin,the little bitch. Spiderman,hands down. Or Carhartt.

I'm thinkin' you had a little Piglet thing goin' on.

Nah man,I'm more of an Outlaw Josie Wales Jermiah Johnson Rambo fan,when I was a kid I wanted to be like Huckleberry Finn. When I was even younger it was Mighty Mouse .

#998540 - 12/12/18 10:42 AM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

no he wasnt. might want to re read the book Frank.

#998595 - 12/12/18 05:07 PM Re: Mike Flynn [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

It's hard to tell the Righties from the Leftys anymore.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
4 registered (steely slammer, wolverine, 2 invisible), 941 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645366 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |