THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#997648 - 11/29/18 09:55 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history ***** [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Trump threatens to declassify ‘devastating’ docs about Democrats

In a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with The Post, President Trump said Wednesday that if House Democrats launched probes into his administration — which he called “presidential harassment” — they’d pay a heavy price.

The commander-in-chief said he could declassify FISA warrant applications and other documents from Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted the disclosure would expose the FBI, the Justice Department and the Clinton campaign as being in cahoots to set him up.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/28/trump-threatens-to-declassify-devastating-docs-about-democrats/

Go ahead, commit your impeachable offense, tough guy.

Fatso is always making empty threats. And people with empty heads believe him.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#997652 - 11/29/18 10:09 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Fvck off, old man. You suck Russian dick and pretend you're a patriot. I have 20 bucks that says your IQ is less than 100, which makes you a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. You're so fuckin stupid that you think you're smart.

You're just lucky your dad isn't around to see what you've become - a Russian stooge.

Good job. Good effort.

So sez the whiny deep state sock puppet still trying to protect his deep state traitors

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#997657 - 11/29/18 10:17 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Deutsche bank got raided.

Probably because of Hillary.

lol

Watching you two old goats twist and squirm because you know Fatass is going down is comical. You guys should do a show together. You could call it The Two Stooges.

#997661 - 11/29/18 10:41 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

You could call it The Two Stooges.

Hangover or daddy keep you up to late last night?

We already have the three stooges Todd, Dan S, and steelspanker

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
It looks like you three stooges in the cabal have as much evidence as Mueller. Thanks for proving my point. applause

See—hear—speak-- no evidence?

Better luck next time.

#997669 - 11/29/18 11:12 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I think it's neato when "Patriots" celebrate a President threatening to use the federal government to go after his political enemies.

How very tinpot despot of Fat Nixon and his sycophants.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#997693 - 11/29/18 12:43 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No, I mean like when you change every single subject to Hillary or Obama.

You must really want to get on your hands and knees between them and get throatfukked by Obama while Hillary pegs you with an XL dildo...your obsession with them runs to the bone. Obama's or Trump's, doesn't matter, so long as there's a bone involved, even if it's Hillary's plastic one.

Fish on...

Todd

#997696 - 11/29/18 12:54 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
extreme

#997820 - 11/30/18 09:13 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Trump organization wanted to pay for $50M for Putin's Penthouse. Trump organization wanted to pay off Putin

Trump licks Putin's balls for sure!

#997919 - 12/03/18 09:22 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

The Comey on and off again saga to testify before the House Judiciary Oversight Committee sounds like it is back on again behind closed doors Friday with the testimony to be released to the public within 24 hours.

Comey who has lied under oath previously without penalty(so far) is going to give it another shot.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/02/672747032/james-comey-to-testify-before-house-judiciary-committee

Edited by Lucky Louie (12/03/18 09:23 AM)

#998112 - 12/05/18 01:29 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Cooperating witness Bill Priestap another top FBI official will be gone at the end of this month--to retire.

“He was a top FBI official who had a role in overseeing investigations into both Hillary Clinton and the Trump campaign .

Priestap was involved in the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and whether Russians colluded with the Trump campaign, and he was also part of the bureau's investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of State.

When Priestap leaves the FBI, there will be no high-ranking officials who were involved in both investigations left at the bureau, according to the Journal.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-fbi-official-bill-priestap-to-retire/ar-BBQvmuZ

#998125 - 12/05/18 02:44 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Fucktards.

#998813 - 12/16/18 08:12 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It is stated on the record that the Steele dossier was unverified and a FISA warrant and subsequent renewals would not have been attainable without its use.

Under the Woods procedures, each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the court only if verified.

The FBI apparently willfully ignored their own procedures on 4 separate occasions to obtain a FISA warrant and three subsequent renewal applications with the bogus unverified information inside the dossier.

The last count of corrupt officials in the FBI/DOJ fired, demoted then fired, and retired to get away from self incriminating questions going to be asked currently stands at 26 after Trump won the election.

#1000105 - 01/02/19 03:55 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Recap of Judicial Watch's BIGGEST Corruption Finds of 2018 through the FOIA process with 30 other ongoing FOIA court cases into 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4t0TNY2FfQ&feature=youtu.be

#1000210 - 01/03/19 02:56 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Recap of Judicial Watch's BIGGEST Corruption Finds of 2018 through the FOIA process with 30 other ongoing FOIA court cases into 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4t0TNY2FfQ&feature=youtu.be

Louie,
Why don't you just skip all of these ridiculous sites and just quote your God Trump? He's just as honest as this idiot and all of the others. He never lies, subscribes to conspiracy theories, never had any question about his business practices, and of course never ripped off 45 million from Trump University or took funds from his own charity. He never had sex with Stormy or the bunny.

Just ask Alex Jones and while you're at it ask Alex how the government pulled of the Sandy Hook conspiracy. How they got all of those kids to play dead and convince their parents to lie. They must of paid the perpetrator as well.

Rush Limbaugh will back Alex and Trump up. We all know these are good, honest, well educated citizens. They never never lie or God forbid stretch the truth. So will the fine honest man on the link you put here.

I'll say it again, I never realized just how gullible and misinformed 38 to 40% of America was until Satan got elected president. Even more surprising? The amount of fake christians that bought into "Satan in the Flesh". That should have surprised me but for some reason it didn't. Why? Because sheep follow each other around blindly.

How about this for some of the biggest corruption finds of 2018:
1. Trump said he never heard of Stormy Daniels and had no idea she was paid off by Cohen. Then he suddenly knew about it but didn't have anything to do with it. Then he suddenly knew she was paid off but he and Cohen didn't use any campaign funds or commit any campaign crimes.
2. Trump said Cohen was an honest hard working man until he said he was a liar and a lousy attorney.
3. Ryan Zinke
4. Tom Price
5. David Shulkin
6. Scott Pruit
That's just for starters. I would add the multitude of other scandals and dirt bags in Trump's circle but I'm afraid I'll get carpal tunnel syndrome. Let's not forget his son in law's dad spent time in the Federal pen.

The point? You are getting played like so many other suckers, racists, uneducated, misinformed (especially in your case), people and so on. It seems everyone involved with Trump has a bad smell.

The funny thing about all of this Louie? The majority of America is not nearly as stupid as you think and intelligence and reason will eventually win out. But keep coming up with your ridiculous propaganda as it's entertaining just like Rich "The Sasquatch Hunter" G.

By the way, I hope you donated to the "Go Fund Me" account to fund the wall. I'm sure it will be money well spent. Hahahahahahaha

#1000241 - 01/03/19 07:22 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

rofl

Gooybob,
There is a good reason Russian/Trump collision hasn’t been found—the dossier to obtain FISA warrants was made up and paid for by Hillary and company.

You sound like you’re one of the last holdouts still hoping that the treasonous acts to spy and frame Trump didn’t happen even though the testimony obtained by congressional oversight and FOIA requests obtained by JW from their winning lawsuits of the US gov’t. leaves you with little hope.

Those involved are many--the count is over two dozen in the FBI/DOJ since Trump took office that were either fired, demoted then fired, and others that resigned to get away from questioning. Many liars and leakers at various levels.

Example: Mueller and I don’t know you so instead of investigating a crime of yours Mueller investigates gooybob looking for a crime.---What a deal right?

#1000244 - 01/03/19 07:46 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

It has been found. The coming indictments will show it. They don't call it spying when you root out a traitor like Fatso.

The dossier is proving to be right time and time again.

People are going to prison, and it ain't Hillary or Obama or anyone in the FBI.

You should pull your head out of your ass and pay attention to what's going on around you.

Hope this helps.

DEEP STATE!!

#1000252 - 01/03/19 10:23 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

The dossier is proving to be right time and time again.

Steele while under oath would not even vouch for the trustworthiness of the content in the Steele dossier . rofl

It is stated on the record that the Steele dossier was unverified and a FISA warrant and subsequent renewals would not have been attainable without its use.

Under the Woods procedures, each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the court only if verified.

The FBI apparently willfully ignored their own procedures on 4 separate occasions to obtain a FISA warrant and three subsequent renewal applications with the bogus unverified information inside the dossier.

#1000254 - 01/03/19 10:35 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Sure, champ.

lol

Many
Are
Getting
Arrested

#1000257 - 01/03/19 11:24 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And Many Are Going Away.

I am sure it's just a distraction from Mueller's actual target, which is Obama/Clinton/Soros/Lucifer/Bigfoot, and that all the Trump Crime Syndicate goons going to jail one after another are just crisis actors spying on pedophiles in jail for Trump.

Fish on...

Todd

#1000260 - 01/04/19 12:25 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Many Are Getting Arrested

Originally Posted By: Todd
And Many Are Going Away.
Fish on...
Todd

yep--regardless of party affiliation-- just like it should be.

Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (OLD FB), 216 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |