Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#998148 - 12/05/18 04:03 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
My BIL is 6'5" 250 lbs.....that wouldn't work out well for you. Now if you brought your Mom, the odds might increase by .00001. What greasy dive are you washing dishes now days. Probably on the public dole. smile

Oooh. Is he? Then maybe he wouldn't get the living sh!t kicked out of him by Jeak like you would?

lol

Go catch a rock fish, big shot. Then you and faggoty Frank can hang out and brag together. You homos can stay in the Prevost and tell each other rock fish glory stories.

I'm greatfull that I am not a midget with ears that stick out like no tomorrow. Were your Parents too poor to pin them as a youngster. Goofy looking fuk. Figures you're a low life salesboy, you couldn't do anything else.

I'm a Sales Director, you dumb cvnt, and don't pretend you've ever been director level anything except cocksucker. You're a worthless lazy B drone living off your parents still, so STFU or kill yourself, whichever is easier for you to accomplish, you leech.

I've banged more hot women than you ever could, shrivel dick, and I didn't have to import a wife so she wouldn't know what a shitstain she was getting.

Go pet your faggoty dog, Sally.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#998149 - 12/05/18 04:04 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Rockfish.

lol

We take children fishing for those up here, you donkey. Are you bragging up your rock fish numbers?

Note to Danny Whinybitch:

Asking FishShit how many rockfish he caught, with no mention of how many I caught, is not "bragging" in any sense of the word. But you just gotta whinybitch cuz that's how you roll.

Turns out FishShit's answer was none. I remember him posting pics of the brightly-colored reef fish he caught, but I s'pose that's different.

Anyhoo, congrats for taking children rockfishing. They're easy to catch and the kids won't get bored. Most of the kids like eating them too, which is a bonus. thumbs

Remember how OBESE Jaek got,,,,lol, He's probably three fidy now.

And he'd knock the piss out of you, pussy.

#998151 - 12/05/18 04:10 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

My BIL is 6'5" 250 lbs.....that wouldn't work out well for you. Now if you brought your Mom, the odds might increase by .00001. What greasy dive are you washing dishes now days. Probably on the public dole. smile

Oooh. Is he? Then maybe he wouldn't get the living sh!t kicked out of him by Jeak like you would?

lol

Go catch a rock fish, big shot. Then you and faggoty Frank can hang out and brag together. You homos can stay in the Prevost and tell each other rock fish glory stories.

I'm greatfull that I am not a midget with ears that stick out like no tomorrow. Were your Parents too poor to pin them as a youngster. Goofy looking fuk. Figures you're a low life salesboy, you couldn't do anything else.

I'm a Sales Director, you dumb cvnt, and don't pretend you've ever been director level anything except cocksucker. You're a worthless lazy B drone living off your parents still, so STFU or kill yourself, whichever is easier for you to accomplish, you leech.

I've banged more hot women than you ever could, shrivel dick, and I didn't have to import a wife so she wouldn't know what a shitstain she was getting.

Go pet your faggoty dog, Sally.

ewwwwwwwww impressed. You're in charge of the thieves? Neato.

- Albert Einstein.

#998153 - 12/05/18 04:13 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: stam
She doesn't care for losers ....

rofl

Oh, the sweet irony.

She has got to have a sense of humor....did she hide your meds just for fun?

rofl

Please thank her for us.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#998154 - 12/05/18 04:18 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I've banged more hot women than you ever could.

GD that is funny.....every woman that I've known can't stand short little chits like you. They must have lusted over those large African Elephant ears. laugh Thumb dick. I'll let you pretend that you drilled more than Wilt.

- Albert Einstein.

#998155 - 12/05/18 04:20 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: FishStickk
I’m clamming on the north end of Copalis Beach tomorrow Sol Duc. Want to meet up?

NO !!! I'm not gay....get it through your thick skull.

- Albert Einstein.

#998156 - 12/05/18 04:23 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

rofl

Oh, the sweet irony.

Go home and shoot a deer in your yard like you bragged about a few years back you hard charging sportsman. Go crawl into your bottle.

- Albert Einstein.

#998163 - 12/05/18 05:40 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Yes, she is, but sure is fun when she's all cycled up....

I bet it's the cramps that have her so cranky.

beer

The yard poacher hit a nerve.....lol. Just because you can doesn't mean it's ethical....but you do lack that. Same kind of hero that fishes spawning beds....congrats. Cosmo sipping queer. lmao

- Albert Einstein.

#998164 - 12/05/18 05:44 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd

rofl

Oh, the sweet irony.

rofl

Please thank her for us.

Fish on...

Todd

Pay your school debt off ass wipe. What a great investment that was.

- Albert Einstein.

#998169 - 12/05/18 06:23 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

I banged all the hot chicks because I'm smarter and better looking than either of you two faggots, and I have a great sense of humor and big cock. Oh, and Hamster, by the time I'm your age, I'll have more scratch than you do - it's possible I already do. I'm still a fairly young man, so I have plenty of earning years ahead of me. So that makes me better than either of you two buttholes in every way you can measure. Unless you consider sucking dick a plus, then you two have me beat.

Sol Duc is scared of Jaek. rofl

Hank thinks he's handsome and wealthy. rofl

If you have so much fuckin money, then pay stam, sh!tdick.

#998170 - 12/05/18 06:27 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

beer

The yard poacher hit a nerve.....lol. Just because you can doesn't mean it's ethical....but you do lack that. Same kind of hero that fishes spawning beds....congrats. Cosmo sipping queer. lmao

You're the one that sounds like a Cosmo sipper, assface. Poaching means something, retard. Quit using the fuckin term if you can't use it right, dumbass. Shooting a deer in the yard is no big deal if you aren't a PETA loving pussy. What's unethical about it? What's unethical is the doctors that let you live when you were born.

#998171 - 12/05/18 06:28 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

DARK SIDE ACTION!!!

rofl

rofl

I love this place. If you ever shut it down, Paker, I'll find you. rofl

#998175 - 12/05/18 07:29 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

beer

You're the one that sounds like a Cosmo sipper, assface. Poaching means something, retard. Quit using the fuckin term if you can't use it right, dumbass. Shooting a deer in the yard is no big deal if you aren't a PETA loving pussy. What's unethical about it? What's unethical is the doctors that let you live when you were born.

TAG SOUP.........LOL

- Albert Einstein.

#998176 - 12/05/18 07:39 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I banged all the hot chicks because I'm smarter and better looking than either of you two faggots, and I have a great sense of humor and big cock. Oh, and Hamster, by the time I'm your age, I'll have more scratch than you do - it's possible I already do. I'm still a fairly young man, so I have plenty of earning years ahead of me. So that makes me better than either of you two buttholes in every way you can measure. Unless you consider sucking dick a plus, then you two have me beat.

Sol Duc is scared of Jaek. rofl

Hank thinks he's handsome and wealthy. rofl
yon
If you have so much fuckin money, then pay stam, sh!tdick.

It's official, Stormy Daniel is phugging one dumb SOB. 99% of Women are not into little wimps like you. And that's not even taking in consideration of your large Dumbo ears, larger than obongo's. You look like Alfred E. Neuman.

- Albert Einstein.

#998180 - 12/05/18 08:20 PM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
This is the quality entertainment I come here for.

popcorn

#998187 - 12/06/18 06:49 AM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
While I hate to break up this DS love fest, I would like to point out the following article that just came out yesterday.

Sell-offs and machines

#998188 - 12/06/18 07:02 AM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Todd]
RICH G
Unregistered

The markets are not so happy this morning either.

Todd is correct partially, that the economy is down turning but not because of tax breaks and tariffs.

Its because of trillions of printed money, insurmountable debt, artificially historically low interest rates to stave off hyper inflation.

Now the crows have come home to roost and its time to pay the piper with a big wealth transfer. The funniest thing of all is that the banks and investment firms are the piper because they have hedged themselves with free money from the FED.

#998189 - 12/06/18 07:44 AM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

Trump says the debt increase is np big deal since he won't be in office when it hits critical mass.

lol

#998194 - 12/06/18 09:00 AM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

No it didn't, liar.

#998211 - 12/06/18 11:30 AM Re: The DOW today... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Low interest rates don't stave off inflation, they cause it.

The economic downturn will be caused by the same ones that happen every time we have a Republican President...Republican policies.

You're welcome.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Excitable Bob, 1 invisible), 1098 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645292 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |