LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1060219 - 08/09/22 09:01 PM Mar-a-Lago Whale Fishing?
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I heard this may be a zipper lip spot but am wondering if anyone has heard about a whale down there? Nobody has landed him yet but they are close is what I’m hearing.

What does he like to bite on?

How heavy a rod can he handle?

Will he mind being in a cooler for a while?

I’m just looking for some tips on what to expect if I decide to head down there for some of that trolling.

Gear recommendations such as ascots, fancy hats, and waders would be most appreciated!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1060220 - 08/09/22 11:07 PM Re: Mar-a-Lago Whale Fishing? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Just a exploratory fishing trip. So far, as much as they have tried to catch him, the BIG ONE has not yet been caught. My guess is that they will hype up the trip, but end up being skunked again. Much like Rich and his hunt for Big Foot, tons of evidence. Many, many promises of proof. But in the end, nothing.

#1060221 - 08/10/22 10:24 AM Re: Mar-a-Lago Whale Fishing? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

This whale responds best to a bait of extreme adulation and total loyalty. So if you're a total ball washer, you just might get him to bite.

#1060222 - 08/10/22 11:08 AM Re: Mar-a-Lago Whale Fishing? [Re: Salmo g.]
20 Gage Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
This whale responds best to a bait of extreme adulation and total loyalty. So if you're a total ball washer, you just might get him to bite.

No one fishes for whales here unless your an inslee, and only golfers wash their balls. And to think this was a safe and moderated site.

Rich G, yer up next !

;), ;), sleep

#1060223 - 08/10/22 02:41 PM Re: Mar-a-Lago Whale Fishing? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Flatbrim Pescador Offline
Returning Adult

Did you just post an off topic thread? Whales are not fishing related, they are mammals. You just messed up bud, screwed up royally. Kiss your account and your thread goodbye. Guess what, I just PM'd the moderator, we're friends IRL, and when he sees your little pathetic post he will swing the banhammer most mightily. You think you are funny, well you are 100% wrong bucko. You're as funny as a congressional budget report and a shallow milquetoast piece of human garbage, most people hate you and you should consider visiting warmer climates, such as hell. If that approach does not work then you should probably look into doing the world a favor by logging off this forum and throwing your computer out the window.

Nothing you have ever posted matters and all you bring is shame and embarrassment to those who know you. You are a worthless waste of air, which is why at this precise moment in time, you are reading this sentence. You think you should be doing something more productive, but for some reason, you aren't. Any actual human beings who don't hate you are simply losers just like yourself, who are after your pity friendship in the exact same way you're after theirs. You have the intellectual capabilities of a flaccid penis with a face only a mother can love, and even she hates it. Enjoy your failure of a thread.

#1060233 - 08/10/22 09:17 PM Re: Mar-a-Lago Whale Fishing? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Flatbrim, I’ll be sure to load the tackle box up with some Adderall. Thanks for the tip!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1060239 - 08/11/22 08:52 AM Re: Mar-a-Lago Whale Fishing? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

So much for the beezer getting banhamed. Surprised? Not really.

#1060255 - 08/12/22 05:35 AM Re: Mar-a-Lago Whale Fishing? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
_WW_ Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Skagit
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
I heard this may be a zipper lip spot but am wondering if anyone has heard about a whale down there? Nobody has landed him yet but they are close is what I’m hearing.

What does he like to bite on?

How heavy a rod can he handle?

Will he mind being in a cooler for a while?

I’m just looking for some tips on what to expect if I decide to head down there for some of that trolling.

Gear recommendations such as ascots, fancy hats, and waders would be most appreciated!

Beaver! Troll a nice beaver pelt and he'll bite every time. If you release him he'll then throw wads of cash your way.

#1060258 - 08/12/22 12:07 PM Re: Mar-a-Lago Whale Fishing? [Re: SpoonFed]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
So much for the beezer getting banhamed. Surprised? Not really.

Lol. You are going to be in high school soon so you had better start paying attention.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1060291 - 08/15/22 04:56 PM Re: Mar-a-Lago Whale Fishing? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

I do know two things. One, is that some folk still suffer from tds. Two, is that high school was for people that understand the rules here
without the ds around. That means you still got some learning to do jr.

#1060296 - 08/16/22 11:50 AM Re: Mar-a-Lago Whale Fishing? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Don’t bite on the stinky beezus bait. It was a low effort troll (or in his mind brilliant at least) but yeah. Just watch. Nothing will come from it as usual. “But... but... but... you missed the whole point!!!”

Streamer

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1054 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645292 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |