Crab not your thing (or makes you puke)? No worries, Man Town has it's own BBQ.

Maris shows off a little of the Man Town grub. That would be FRESH halibut, yellow eye, king salmon, rib-eyes, baked potato, caesar salad, and french bread. Not to mention the endless supply of cold Pendleton and beer to wash it all down with.

The remainder of the days were pretty much the same. We traveled to many different areas, saw lots of cool stuff, and caught plenty of fish, including another slab for CanyonMan.

At one point, I go all Mingo with a lingcod:

and go all Mingo with a yelloweye:

How about another slab for the bottom of the boat?

Bucket shows off a real dandy.....

..and I get all toothy with another linger.

At some point, fishing for halibut and bottom fish was hard work. I take it to the next level.....

Fortunately, I'm not the only person going straight to Hell. Looks like Maris will be joining me - or waiting to kick me in the ass when I finally arrive.

Not much else to really report, other than on one of the kinda-sunny days, Tarzan was diving off of the dock.....

"Hey, you kinda look like Tarzan......."

Of course, what photo-journey of LasCraigas would be complete without at least one Bald Eagle Shot.

Here ya go. ObBaldEagleShot for ya:

I can't thank Robbo enough for the epic trip up to Craig! He runs a 1st Class operation that not a single one of you wouldn't enjoy. I don't care how you do it, but beg, borrow, steal, save your pennies and get up to Craig to fish with Robbo.

Also gotta thank CanyonMan, Maris, and Bucket. Awesome dudes make for an awesome trip. Thanks for the laughs, stories, no drama, and plenty of hangovers. thumbs

This trip is right up there with fishing with Bob on the Kasilof. Just one of these things that anyone who calls themselves a fisherman *needs* to do.

I'll be back, Robbo. Oh hell yes, I'll be back!

thumbs

Oh yeah, I made three movies and I hope they work for you all.

First movie is just a general movie of us catching kings with some doubles, tripples, and stuff like that.

Next movie is Maris fighting and losing a king to a pack of Stellar Sealions. Funny stuff.

Last movie are some shinanigans that take place while pulling up some crab pots. Watch me attempt the World Record of Crab Stacking!

Enjoy!