Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#112431 - 04/24/01 07:46 AM "Adam and Eve Recourse for the Resourse"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Another post, by Sockeye down in the "Wind River what a zoo" thread, gave me this topic idea. He suggested looking way back into his ancestral roots to see if he can find any connection to American Indian. This so he has a more fair chance at Columbia springers. He claims, as the Bible proclaims, that we all descended from Adam and Eve. Also, the latest modern science strongly indicates the we all evolved from the same origins of mankind. How about a class action lawsuit called the "Adam and Eve Recourse for the Resource" case. Any fishing lawyerws out there into probono for the cause? rolleyes Ah come on, it's not all about the money is it? Lawyers response, "You can stick .... ..... .. .... ..."! OK, fine.

Where do we draw the lines, with so much melting pot diversity in this country that is supposed to be all about equal opportunity? If there can be a separate nation within the U.S., shouldn't they be a self-supporting separate entity altogether? And if they can kick U.S. citizens off their nation's property, as I personally witnessed happen unnecessarily, shouldn't those that profess that nation's sovernty, privilages, and Treaty rights need a passport and visa to enter our country (outside of their nation/land)? Kind of radical and a bit unrealistic. But so is supporting that nation with our tax dollars and then paying for fish that they get 6 1/2 times as much of; i.e. - Columbia Tribal fishers getting a 13% ESA impact on springers while non-Indians get a 2% ESA impact. That's just as radical of non-sense! Especially in light of them getting to sell those fish we paid for right on our nation's soil, instead of on there own separate nation. Hmmmm. Whatdaya think law students?

#112432 - 04/24/01 08:54 AM Re: "Adam and Eve Recourse for the Resourse"
sockeye Offline
Parr

Loc: Kent,WA U.S.A.
RT; That would be very interesting but I don't want to be that famous. I just get depressed when I see all this going on. All I want is ONE salmon once in awhile to barbe with the family. I have a very hard time doing that. I hate buying it from a store. I just don't have enough time off work or enough money to pursue it that much for the little chance of getting one. I personaly believe in the Adam and Eve thing but either way you go we all came from the same thing and are suppose to be created equal, at least the federal goverment says so. I don't mind the Indians taking fish for their own family but they should not be permitted to sell it. And then you hear of them dumping it in the woods or somewhere because they can't sell it. Time to go back to work. I hope this thread doesn't cause too many problems.

#112433 - 04/25/01 03:13 PM Re: "Adam and Eve Recourse for the Resourse"
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
RT;
I really like this idea. Then maybe everyone could fish "in kind" with each other. I would really like to get "MY" 50% of the allowable harvest.

GutZ

PS I did catch one with a cured prawn with a diver behind a big pink spin n glo. Thanks for the tip,

#112434 - 04/25/01 05:36 PM Re: "Adam and Eve Recourse for the Resourse"
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
If it means I'll have to admit that I'm from the same genetic material as Redneck, they can just keep my share of the fish! laugh

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (fp), 183 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |