Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#159826 - 09/14/02 01:51 AM Game wardens
Demon Spey Offline
Smolt

Loc: On a river near you
F#$KIN gamies,
Te other week my buddy and I were were fishin Purdy for some Cutts, we were fly fishin! and some STUPID GAME WARDEN came up and asked us for our licences' and asked us how we were doin ! We said we just got there and we were doin fine , and then the a$$hole asked us what were fishin for, and we told him were here fo some Cutthroat . We knew the kings were there but we distanced ourselves from the mob that was down there, and THE A$$HOLE TOLD ME "SHURE YOUR GOING FOR CUTTS, I KNOW WHAT YOUR AFTER IS THE KINGS THATS WHAT EVERY BODY ELSE IS HERE FOR" (AND GET THIS) HE EVEN TOLD US LIKE HE WAS THE MASTER FISHERMAN USE A GREEN AND WHITE CLOUSER!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN HANDED US OUR TAGS AND SAID HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad :
mad:

#159827 - 09/14/02 07:05 PM Re: Game wardens
cordog Offline
Alevin

Loc: Kent, WA
gee sounds to me like he,s doing his job

#159828 - 09/14/02 08:08 PM Re: Game wardens
grumpyr Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Orygun
So maybe you should check your regs before you call someone stupid.
Purdy Creek CLOSED on August 15. You are lucky you didn't get a big fat ticket from the stupid game warden.
grumpyr mad mad eek

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

#159829 - 09/14/02 08:54 PM Re: Game wardens
Drummer/Fisherman Offline
Alevin

Loc: St. Helens Oregon
Yup sounds like he is doing his job.
If you have that attitude when your not fly fishing I bet your fishing with a nice big treble hook ? mad

#159830 - 09/14/02 09:01 PM Re: Game wardens
glowball Offline
Spawner

Loc: bullcanyon
bremerton- probably in the navy and are just mad at the world. Seriously though, he probably just has a case of small man syndrome and felt like using some on you guys. Oh well didn't kill ya and i wouldn't let someone like that cause ya any sleepless nights either.

#159831 - 09/15/02 02:21 AM Re: Game wardens
jimglo Offline
Parr

Loc: Longview Washingtion
I just wish that there were more out there. I get tired of seeing people calling it fishing when all they are doing is snagging. There is no sport in snagging.

#159832 - 09/15/02 04:50 AM Re: Game wardens
Demon Spey Offline
Smolt

Quote:
Originally posted by Drummer/Fisherman:
Yup sounds like he is doing his job.
If you have that attitude when your not fly fishing I bet your fishing with a nice big treble hook ? mad
ANY TIME YA WANT TO GO LET ME KNOW!!!!!
AND I WILL SHOW YA WHAT AN ATTIUDE IS

#159833 - 09/15/02 04:55 AM Re: Game wardens
Demon Spey Offline
Smolt

Quote:
Originally posted by grumpyr:
So maybe you should check your regs before you call someone stupid.
Purdy Creek CLOSED on August 15. You are lucky you didn't get a big fat ticket from the stupid game warden.
grumpyr mad mad eek
For those who couldn't read and assumed that we were fishing" in the creek, and at the wrong time " I HOPE YA'LL KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF ASSUME IS , SO IF YA WANT TO MAKE ANY MORE OF AN A$$ OUT OF YOUR SELVES I WOULDENT BE SO QUICK TO ASSUME

#159834 - 09/15/02 10:01 AM Re: Game wardens
Divers Offline
Spawner

Loc: Seattle
Quote:
Originally posted by Demon Spey:
Te other week my buddy and I were were fishin Purdy for some Cutts, we were fly fishin! and some STUPID GAME WARDEN came up and asked us for our licences' and asked us how we were doin !
The other week would have put you into the 1st of September, either way your off. You said you were fishinn purdy.

Game wardens are there so you can enjoy your fishing without ass holes doing illegal crap around you. Being asked for Lic. is not being an stupid, just doing there job.

If you have nothing to hide and your fishing legally you have nothhing to worry about.

#159835 - 09/15/02 12:27 PM Re: Game wardens
DUROBOAT15 Offline
Spawner

Loc: des moines
DS, ( Dip S##T )
Did the big bad game warden scare you? So did you have to jump on your bike and pedal home so you could tell your mommy. Did you have her help you with your post. Some day when you grow up and get to drive a car a cop may ask to see your licence too. hope this doesnt tramitize you to much. And when your old enough to get a job in 10 years or so. Maybe you will understand this game worden was just doing his!! And it sounds like he was being pretty nice about it even giving you fishing advice. Hope you took the advice you might have caught a fish. Since most game wardens have alot of fishing knowledge.

#159836 - 09/15/02 12:37 PM Re: Game wardens
Demon Spey Offline
Smolt

MY HOLE POINT TO THIS POSTING IS THE GAMIE HAD MAJOR ATTITUDE TOWARDS US. WE WATCHED HIM TALK TO EVERY BODY ELSE, LAUGHING CUTTING UP ECT.....THEN APPROCH US AND HIS ATTITUDE TOTALLY CHANGED LIKE US PEOPLE WHO FLY FISH WERE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!! mad

I HAVE NO PROBLEM W/ GAME WARDENS, I'M GOINA START COLLEGE THIS WINTER TO STUDY LAW ENFORCEMENT, TO BE A GAME WARDEN , SO IM NOT TRASHIN THEM AS A HOLE BUT THAT DUMN ASS HIM SELF mad

AND I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO DO EVERYTHING BY THE BOOKS. IF I WAS FISHIN ILLEGALLY AND DID DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL I WOULD HAVE DESERVED AN ATTITUDE AND A TICKET, FURTHER MORE I SHURE IN THE HELL WOULDN'T POST IT SO I WOULD GET FLAMED mad mad

AS I SAID ALREADY THE WHOLE POINT TO THIS
IS HE WAS BEING A TOTAL ASSHOLE TO US AND TO SEE IF WE WERE NOT THE ONLY FLY FISHERMEN OR BAIT CHUCKERS WHO RECIVED THIS TYPE OF ATTITUDE mad

#159837 - 09/15/02 01:31 PM Re: Game wardens
AkKings Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kelso Wa.
DS, get over it. By the way, you mention starting college, how did you get past 3rd grade (APPROCH-GOINA-SHURE-RECIVED-WOULDENT-ECT.) must be headed to 1 of them Ore. schools. What the hell is a CLOUSER?

#159838 - 09/15/02 03:59 PM Re: Game wardens
posh II Offline
Returning Adult

laugh Demon Spey...This is really a great board to play on, but you probably won't last long on here if you don't chill out on the anger. smile

#159839 - 09/15/02 05:46 PM Re: Game wardens
S W J Offline
Parr

Loc: Bellingham, WA
stop the SCREAMING!! mad

#159840 - 09/15/02 08:49 PM Re: Game wardens
Slab Quest Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Mukilteo or Westport
AkKings, that's a HOLE lot of criticism you're dishing out.

Let's not discourage the college bound, aspiring game officer. He may be the man behind the badge at your favorite fishing spot in a few years.

wink

#159841 - 09/15/02 10:29 PM Re: Game wardens
Duck In The Fog Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Yakima Wa. U.S.A.
akKings, what's that all about? We sure don't need it on this board. The Duck

#159842 - 09/15/02 10:42 PM Re: Game wardens
jcw Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Chehalis, Wa, USA

#159843 - 09/15/02 11:27 PM Re: Game wardens
Duck In The Fog Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Yakima Wa. U.S.A.
It's came down to him being a doper now. How some of you come up with these ideas I don't know. Time for some of you to grow up. The duck

#159844 - 09/16/02 01:51 AM Re: Game wardens
AkKings Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kelso Wa.
Sorry to upset you Duck, its just that there seem to be a few younger posters (not all) that I have to wonder if they can spell their own names, I can't believe some of them graduate high school the way they spell, let alone go to college. I'll be the first to admit I make spelling errors to, but when I read some of these guys posts, where there are numerous basic spelling errors, I just wonder how they got through.

#159845 - 09/16/02 03:07 AM Re: Game wardens
posh II Offline
Returning Adult

AK and others....
I am a retired 3rd grade teacher and very proud of the skills my former students learned. However,
there is a method where the kids learn to spell by sound and it is acceptable in rough drafts.
Never would be my choice.
The OTHER problem is the use of computer creations....reports, compositions..etc.
Everytime you have a spelling error, ding, ding, and you have the correct spelling. You don't have to correct it on your own.
Of course, I am really warped by my 4th grade experience. My teacher used to have a drawing on the black board. If we made a verbal gramatical error, we had to go to jail. laugh
We got out of jail when someone heard us use our previous mistake correctly. We loved that.
My husband posts on several forums and has
become a top notch speller. He won't put up
anything that isn't spelled correctly...
Our well-used paperback dictionary is right along side the computer and I hope that some posters (kids and all) would preview their posts to see how they might sound and look. smile
Try this one on when you are listening to a newsbroadcast.....
"Are" asks a question.....Are you going?
"Our" shows possession...Our lunch..our book. etc.
This is probably used more incorrectly on day to day broadcasts and it is annoying.
Well, so much for my lesson. And perhaps
we can overlook that weakness in someone's posts. cool

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1026 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645362 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |