Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#149178 - 04/13/02 11:12 PM Big Thanks for F4
Trick Offline
Fry

Loc: St. Helens, OR
I'd like to thank everyone for all they did to organize the "Big One". Giz went to alot of work and it showed. Thanks to everyone that provided the good eats and door prizes also.

My son really enjoyed it and has been talking about it since we left.

I would like to apologize for allowing the WA boys to "woop butt" on the OR bunch. The differance one fish can make. I know...I didn't help matters by cleaning my fish, but I knew I had to get the lead about before the check in time. Giz is sharp and would have certainly caught it. rolleyes

Anyways.....Thanks again! smile

#149179 - 04/14/02 03:54 PM Re: Big Thanks for F4
Anonymous
Unregistered

We all will second that. Giz, Thumper, DJ, and Roy put a lot of effort into this event. And it went very well. Thanks much guys! The fishing wasn't up to expectations, the run peak seems late due to colder water temps this spring. But someone from upstairs was looking over us yesterday, as the big rain held off until just after the event was over. Fun day.

Steve

#149180 - 04/14/02 05:35 PM Re: Big Thanks for F4
Fish Jesus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
I would also like to thank the fine folks who put themselves on one heck of a shindig for us all to enjoy!
Thanks...your efforts were noticed! laugh

All the really good *zipper* lip info flew while doing the final cleanup...Thanks for giving up all those Oreo fishisms Wiser, Fresh Fruit, Giz and Bait O eggs! laugh

My license plate made it tough to get away with being from St. Helens...and boy did a few of the locals notice. rolleyes Thanks local Helenites for the use of your river...I tried to leave it in as good a shape...if not better...when I left! Thanks again.

It was good to finally meet for the first time...Giz,DanS,Osprey,DJ,Fshng1,scotty98,jeffhead,fishalot,baitOeggs,Fisherdan and son,RJ,Fresh Fruit,LooseBruce,Thumper and GMAN's son. If I left anybody out please forgive...

A big thanks to Wiser...who I also met in person for the first time. Thanks for a great time! You are SuperWiser in my book! I would go fish with you anytime! Your neck of the woods or mine!

FJ...out.

#149181 - 04/14/02 11:52 PM Re: Big Thanks for F4
Fisherdan Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Auburn, Wa, USA
Agreed.

It was great to put some faces to the names.

My "thank you" to those who helped organize.

My "Thanks a bunch" to the providers of the BBQ'd shrimp smile

Fisherdan

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 274 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |