Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#863718 - 10/18/13 10:24 PM Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night
YBD
Unregistered

Keep your eyes out for a cracked the fuk out dirt bag, most likely will be riding a stolen bike with a flashlight taped to the handle bars, one of those stupid fuking mini motorcycles or some type of motorized scooter.

*If you see this man/woman/creature wearing either a pair of Korker wading boots, a pair of brand new Patagonia shoes or a combination of the two, please give him a thumbs up and a compliment on his strange yet good taste in footwear. Or think about the last time you got robbed for [Bleeeeep!] you know the tweaked out asshole will have no use for and beat him with a tire iron/crowbar/golf club until your hands get that [Bleeeeep!] feeling you get when you hit a baseball at the handle.

God bless Cowlitz County and the many opportunities our communoty gives to these wastes of flesh. May they all share needles and die the slow old fashioned way in the woods or back alley.

Edited by YBD (10/18/13 10:32 PM)

#863720 - 10/18/13 10:28 PM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Car got busted into ?

- Albert Einstein.

#863721 - 10/18/13 10:34 PM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: Sol Duc]
_Nate_
Unregistered

not that i would ever wish something like that on you YBD, even tho you are a dick...

but its not so funny when it happens to you is it?

remember that...

if some crack head tries to sell me items you have said, i will thump the fvcker into oblivion... not a problem...

sorry about your stuff...

#863722 - 10/18/13 10:35 PM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: Sol Duc]
YBD
Unregistered

Yeah. It was a week or two ago, but just realized my wading boots were part of the big score. Don't wear them much this time of year so it took a bit to notice. I fuked up and accidentally left a back window cracked just enough.

#863724 - 10/18/13 10:48 PM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

People like stealing stuff from my ass. My senior year I dropped a girl off at her house after school in a nice neighborhood and walked her inside. Left my car running for approximately 2 minutes only to come back and find my backpack stolen. The kicker was it had my completed senior fuking project in it!! A story only a true slacker, degenerate could come up with for the group of three staff/community members. Amazingly, the thief with the hep c ridden blood hada heart and aactually mailed the entire project to the school and I passed with low flying colors.

Fast forward maybe two months. After I graduated I pulled somewhere in the area of $2, 000 in grad money from my small family. I made the bright and immature decision to dump every last penny and then some into a car stereo system and alarm. It was nice and loud. I even had the stereo that had the dolphins that swam on the screen and every thing. About two weeks after I had bought it I went and stayed at a friends and left my car at my folks in a pretty rural area. Came home and saw it was all gone. Must have been watched my someone because it was the only time I had ever forgotten to turn the alarm on. I had full coverage insurance but replacing it would bring my insurance way up and my parents weren't having it since they were paying it at the time. Two weeks hotshotting and gone.

I'll quit bitching could always be worse...just sucks. frown

#863736 - 10/18/13 11:16 PM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Call it coincidence call it a pattern, but I'm 80-90% sure the person who stole my stereo was..........an Indian also. Across the street lived a kid who was a year younger than me, a thuggish kinda untrustworthy fellow and his older brother. Like I had said the only time I had ever left my alarm off I got hit. It's not a high traffic area so it would lead me to believe it was a local job. That however is not why I believe it was him. This was back during the days of Diskman's and my ex had a rather uncommon one which was in the trunk. Some time later she told me she had witnessed the piece of [Bleeeeep!] in question using one in an art class. I questioned him, and like all things theft he denied and it was left unsolved. What's funny about alarms is they have a red light that blinks when armed. They also have a red light light that doesn't blink when disarmed.

#863756 - 10/19/13 10:13 AM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
We were camping with a rather large group at the Blue Creek launch area a few years back. It was about 2am and this craptastical sack of skin drives up in an equally unremarkable car. He approaches our group of 5 or so who were just hanging out after the party.

Tweaker asks where he should go siphon some gas from. One of our group starts laying into him, and as he had just gotten back from Iraq, so he had the ability to back up his verbal assault. My friends last statement was , " If I had my pistol with me, I'd shoot you dead right now." To which I add, " Well, you can borrow mine."

Tweaker left pretty quickly after that.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#863816 - 10/19/13 11:34 PM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: Dogfish]
YBD
Unregistered

Unreal. That's a new one for me. Asking campers for siphoning advise, wow.

#863836 - 10/20/13 01:04 AM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: ]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Loc: Oregon Central Coast
Andy,

You should have looked him dead in the eye and said, "I've got pieces of $hit like you buried all over my property"

#863844 - 10/20/13 02:59 AM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: Twitch]
YBD
Unregistered

I use to plunk with an old tree faller who was in his late 80's early 90's. He was tough and would hike down into this plunking spot and fish. It is private property and has bunks, chairs, wood stoves and what have you. One of the times he was fishing by himself returned to his car and found someone had drilled the bottom of his gas tank out and stole the fuel. The fuking stunt could have killed him. Luckily someone came down to fish which isn't super common there and helped him out. It was nowhere in walking distance for a man that age.

#863860 - 10/20/13 11:09 AM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: ]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Loc: Oregon Central Coast
Originally Posted By: YBD
I use to plunk with an old tree faller who was in his late 80's early 90's. He was tough and would hike down into this plunking spot and fish. It is private property and has bunks, chairs, wood stoves and what have you. One of the times he was fishing by himself returned to his car and found someone had drilled the bottom of his gas tank out and stole the fuel. The fuking stunt could have killed him. Luckily someone came down to fish which isn't super common there and helped him out. It was nowhere in walking distance for a man that age.

Speaking of fallers, back when I was chasing fires we called in some fallers for a patch of big, technical trees. While a was showing them the area, one of them, a grizzled ol boy who looked tougher, and rougher than the monster saw he was carrying, rolled a cigarette and as he lit it, he used it as a pointer and gestured towards a tipped over tree and root wad. "That right there is the best place to hide a body. Tip that wad back over and it'll never be found" He didn't even blink, and had the most serious expression on his face I had ever seen.

#863872 - 10/20/13 12:16 PM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: Twitch]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
There is much wisdom to be learned from our elders.

#863921 - 10/20/13 05:08 PM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: Carcassman]
YBD
Unregistered

I have heard the same thing said by fallers Twitch. That's funny. And true!

#864289 - 10/22/13 02:58 PM Re: Cowlitz County Creatures of the Night [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
one cut and done......no digging either.......brilliant!

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1058 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |