Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#942099 - 10/28/15 12:53 PM Why do you ask two Dogs Faa King
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Cops: Mt. Vernon man wanted 'sexual liaison' with farm animals
By KOMO Staff Published: Oct 27, 2015 at 4:44 PM PDT Last Updated: Oct 28, 2015 at 8:37 AM PDT

Print
Email
Cops: Mt. Vernon man wanted 'sexual liaison' with farm animals
James Allen Darland. Photo courtesy of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
SEATTLE -- A Mount Vernon man was arrested in Arizona this week for allegedly trying to pimp out his own dog in order to have sex with various farm animals.

Detectives in Maricopa County say 56-year-old James Allen Darland thought he was chatting with a fellow bestiality enthusiast when he contacted an undercover detective online to arrange for "sexual liaisons with various farm animals in exchange for sex with his own personal dog," according to the sheriff's office.

The undercover detective -- who was posing as a farmer -- agreed to allow Darland to spend several days on his farm so the Mount Vernon man could have sex with his miniature horses, dogs and goats, according to the sheriff's office.

In his emails and phone calls to the undercover detective, Darland admitted he'd been having sex with his neighbor's horse, dogs and sheep in the Mount Vernon area.

Darland, who told the detective he was married, also stated he had recently retired from a "nationally known package delivery company."

During his 23 years on the job, Darland said he often had sex with customers' dogs along his route. He also said he captured stray dogs around town so he could have sex with them, according to the sheriff's office.

Darland met with several undercover detectives on Tuesday morning, at which point he was arrested and booked into jail for conspiracy to commit bestiality. Detectives seized Darland's dog to determine if the animal had been sexually abused

#942106 - 10/28/15 01:56 PM Re: Why do you ask two Dogs Faa King [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Who let the dogs out?

#942170 - 10/28/15 10:37 PM Re: Why do you ask two Dogs Faa King [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Piper
Unregistered

I'll bet he has one UGLY wife!!

#942188 - 10/29/15 09:18 AM Re: Why do you ask two Dogs Faa King [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

If it takes "all kinds" to make this world, it appears that Mr. Darland is more than doing his part.

#942298 - 10/30/15 10:58 AM Re: Why do you ask two Dogs Faa King [Re: Salmo g.]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
doing his part.

he's doing his 'part' alright....

#942319 - 10/30/15 02:44 PM Re: Why do you ask two Dogs Faa King [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
OMG...................Mt. Vernon / Enumclaw.......I guess it's all the same. Good luck,

SZ

#942350 - 10/30/15 10:06 PM Re: Why do you ask two Dogs Faa King [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
My favorite moment on Saturday night was when Jim Baker was accused in the rape scandal and it was alleged that he also had sex with his dog. I think it was Dennis Miller that read the report, then he went to a picture of Tammy Faye, the a dog, then back and forth once more before stating, "you know, I never thought I would say this, but I don't think I blame him."

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Tug 3, Carcassman), 184 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |