THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#985910 - 02/22/18 06:56 PM Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid.......
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Broward county news conference says he "didn't go in".
They refuse to show the video of what he was actually doing.
The kids are claiming he hid till the shooting stopped.
He's been suspended and tendered his resignation.

I wonder if some kind of charges could be implemented for this yellow belly coward.

- Albert Einstein.

#985913 - 02/22/18 07:50 PM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Just viewed the news conference, you could tell the Sheriff was pissed...."he didn't go in and protect the kids, he is supposed to kill the killer...he didn't".
So the deputy retired immediately and will spend his time golfing and fishing enjoying full retirement benefits. He'll probably sue for "mental anguish" over the ordeal and win that too.
Don't get me started on the people who let the killer live under their roof but act surprised by his act. If the kid living in your house is in the backyard wearing boxers and shooting a gun....you might want to take the guns away...just sayin'.

#985916 - 02/22/18 11:25 PM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

The shooter was active for 6 minutes and the coward po po waited 4 minutes to do his job. I like the idea of having an age of 21 to purchase any firearm. It's not going to solve the problem, but most Men mature quite a bit from 18-21 imo. The police had been at his previous residence 39 times, not to mention the F.B.I cluster fck. No end in sight unfortunately.

- Albert Einstein.

#985917 - 02/23/18 12:11 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
He'll end up swallowing one of his own bullets. As he should.

Remember, LE has no obligation or duty to protect you. We're all on our own.

#985918 - 02/23/18 12:41 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Fight or flight. This one will will stay with him for the rest of his life.

#985923 - 02/23/18 08:14 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I am sure a math teacher with a six hour course in being a "good guy with a gun" will whip out his gat and save the day, though.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#985927 - 02/23/18 09:05 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

When I was in the 7th grade, my teacher got fired for having a gun in his desk in the classroom. He was the track coach and it was a cap gun for starts. We’ve come a long way.

#985928 - 02/23/18 09:06 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

The sheriff deputy was just doing his “Evo at a job fair” routine.

#985929 - 02/23/18 09:16 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Enforce the laws on the books and harden the soft targets.
Or
Continue to be an everyone deserves a trophy, libatard, snowflake.
Bet the dead adults wished they had a gun.
Ever wonder why these shooters never shoot up a gun club???
Little Nicky should have taken one to the forehead at the 50 second mark.

#985932 - 02/23/18 10:11 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Heard on the news the deputy resigned yesterday. Yes, I believe the man failed the most basic part of his job..preserving innocent lives. Is he a coward? Likely, however the truth is nobody knows how they will react in a deadly situation until they are facing it.

Todd: Rather than slamming what has been proposed, what options for securing the schools can you offer??

People are not going to give up their legally owned guns, so that idea is right out the window. Should we put armed guards at every entrance to every public school in the country? What's that going to cost?

So let's hear what ideas you and others have...

#985933 - 02/23/18 10:18 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Todd still can't sleep because he listened to the NRA's thoughts yesterday and knows they are right.
He's probably at the post office, wearing a disguise, mailing off his lifetime membership.

#985935 - 02/23/18 10:48 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Todd sleeps fine, and thinks that anyone who believes the NRA is out for anything other than selling fear and guns is an idiot.

I buy all of my guns in spite of the NRA making gun rights advocates look like fools.

Fish on...

Todd

#985941 - 02/23/18 10:56 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I don't know what a good solution is. I am certain, however, that teachers with training courses and handguns will get eaten alive by an untrained halfwit with a semi-auto long gun.

Trained cops with handguns have dismal shoot to hit ratios, when not shooting at paper targets.

Barely trained teachers will be far worse.

A shooter with a semi-auto long gun and hundreds of rounds vs. a teacher (or three) with handgun(s) is a recipe for disaster. We'll be lucky if the teachers don't just shoot a bunch of students before they themselves get planted.

Fish on...

Todd

#985944 - 02/23/18 11:22 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Todd]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Todd
A shooter with a semi-auto long gun and hundreds of rounds vs. a teacher (or three) with handgun(s) is a recipe for disaster. We'll be lucky if the teachers don't just shoot a bunch of students before they themselves get planted.Todd

Well, I'm sure they'll all appreciate your positive outlook... beathead

That's a big part of the problem...if every security option is shot down over unsubstantiated fears, then those kids are right back where they started.

In this case, I believe part of the idea is that if the wannabe shooter knows that there are going to be people shooting back, and he/she/it could get holes punched in them, they may not even try.

I think first we better get the FBI and local police to do their jobs. They screwed the pooch on this one, and those kids paid with their lives.

#985945 - 02/23/18 11:29 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

are you insinuating that all teachers are morons that cant shoot? how many teachers are there in the US? how many have CPL's and cant carry because its a gun free zone?

i bet there are plenty of teachers that shoot better than most people saying its "not the answer"...

im past 21 so heres what i say we do, because "children" arent mentally stable enough for such a dangerous gun.... just like the gun shop owner said...

make the age 21, sure, its gonna screw alot of kids out of something but it is what it is, they arent mentally stable enough to own such a dangerous weapon....

increase the age to joining the military to 21, because "children" arent mentally stable enough to be put in such an environment, and be handed a fully automatic version of a civilian firearm that causes so much damage....

lastly, increase the age of voting to 21, because, we dont need children that arent mentally stable enough to possess a firearm, making decisions on how this country is ran....

simple... done.... problem solved...

i read an article the other day that talked about how much more deadly the AR rifles are than ANY other firearm....

what a crock of sh!t, they fire the .223/5.56 round, and coincidentally, those rounds are also fired out of bolt guns, pump guns, single shots, semi autos, and the small pistol/rifle weapons... a short barrel also doesnt always achieve maximum performance from a round, so a bolt gun with a different twist rate, longer barrel, and the right ammo, could actually do a hell of alot more damage than an AR could ever dream of....

a bullet is a bullet, wether fired from a bolt gun, a semi auto, or a fvckin musket... they all kill, they all do damage, and they are all built for the same purpose...

i have friends that for that last 2 years have been ending friendships, screaming, arguing and all this bullsh!t about police shooting un armed blacks, its the COPS FAULT COP COP COP... but when a kid shoots another kid, or multiple, its always back to the GUN GUN GUN....

GTFOH....

#985946 - 02/23/18 11:30 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

also, supply every school with a Barracuda door lock system, in each classroom, they are only about 120 bucks each.... figure it out Government....

#985947 - 02/23/18 11:44 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
The sheriff deputy was just doing his “Evo at a job fair” routine.

You owe me a new keyboard. 9.6....lol

- Albert Einstein.

#985949 - 02/23/18 11:47 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you need a new keyboard because its covered in jizz you fvckin putz....

#985951 - 02/23/18 11:53 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
Todd sleeps fine, and thinks that anyone who believes the NRA is out for anything other than selling fear and guns is an idiot.

I buy all of my guns in spite of the NRA making gun rights advocates look like fools.

Fish on...

Todd

Todd, without the NRA you might not be able to go buy a gun. Thank God for the NRA, I don't agree with all their decisions but I'm sure glad they protect the second amendment and keeps .GOV in check.

- Albert Einstein.

#985953 - 02/23/18 11:58 AM Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... [Re: GoldDigger]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
Heard on the news the deputy resigned yesterday. Yes, I believe the man failed the most basic part of his job..preserving innocent lives. Is he a coward? Likely, however the truth is nobody knows how they will react in a deadly situation until they are facing it.

Todd: Rather than slamming what has been proposed, what options for securing the schools can you offer??

People are not going to give up their legally owned guns, so that idea is right out the window. Should we put armed guards at every entrance to every public school in the country? What's that going to cost?

So let's hear what ideas you and others have...

What will protect the Students when they leave school in droves? Having your Kid killed in school are like one 20 million if not higher. They have to focuse on the mental health and culture.

- Albert Einstein.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 903 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |