Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#997571 - 11/28/18 02:09 PM Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history *****
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Trump/Russian collusion is looking like it could be the greatest scam in US history.

Here is a chance for those interested to hear an uninterrupted start to finish version about the Trump/Russian collusion hoax including the plan, then plans, and those involved and how they are interconnected as explained by Dan Bongino.

Hopefully it will help to answer questions from other threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#997574 - 11/28/18 02:31 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
lol

You're a hoax.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#997575 - 11/28/18 02:31 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
The only question this answers is "How fuckin whacked out is Louie?"...answer being "A lot".

Good luck.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#997580 - 11/28/18 02:52 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
They sure have caught a shitton of witches so far in this witch hunt hoax.

Louie, can't you just wait until Mueller releases his report before you go jizzing your pants and making a total ass of yourself?

Wait for the information before going all in?

What kind of nonsense is that?

smile

#997581 - 11/28/18 02:54 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Q already told him all he needs to know...well, Q and his Lord and Savior, Trumpanzee.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#997596 - 11/28/18 06:55 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It looks like you three stooges in the cabal have as much evidence as Mueller. Thanks for proving my point. applause

See—hear—speak-- no evidence?

Better luck next time.

#997598 - 11/28/18 06:57 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It is unfathomable that an attempted coup d'état has occurred to overthrow the sitting president of the United States by corrupted government officials obtaining FISA warrants without credible evidence of a crime with the unverified Steele dossier bought and paid for by opponent’s political party.

Link below entitled; A rule of the FISA court bars the deliberate presentation of flawed evidence for a surveillance warrant

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/five-fbi-figures-may-pay-price-signing-fisa-warrants/

“Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe may have increased the legal jeopardy he’s facing and that four other top federal law enforcement officials are facing as well — by telling Congress in December 2017 that no surveillance warrants could be sought without using the undocumented Steele dossier.

The reason is simple: By the procedural rules governing surveillance warrant requests to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court, federal officials are barred from knowingly using undocumented evidence."

But thanks to the court’s “Woods Procedures,” that’s exactly what was done by McCabe. That’s also what was done by his former boss, then-FBI Director James Comey, former acting Attorney General Sally Yates, former acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente, and current Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

#997601 - 11/28/18 08:01 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
It looks like you three stooges in the cabal have as much evidence as Mueller. Thanks for proving my point. applause

Better luck next time.

Mueller hasn't released his report, you fuckin idiot. Therefore, you don't know what's in it.

There's no way someone can actually be this fuckin stupid.

You're just a sad little billionaire bootlicker. The only point you proved is the one on your dunce cap, you donkey.

#997602 - 11/28/18 08:04 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Louie may as well be paid by the GRU the way he peddles GRU propaganda on this board.

In Red Dawn, Louie was the American scumbag guarding the other Americans in the camps for the Russians while the Wolverines fought against the commie bastards.

Putin thanks you for the good work, Louie.

#997605 - 11/28/18 08:35 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
A Red Dawn reference. Niiiice.

Young Lea Thompson and Jennifer Gray shooting guns. Niiiice.

#997611 - 11/28/18 09:15 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

I'll be here all week. smile

#997612 - 11/28/18 09:17 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Better luck next time.

Mueller hasn't released his report, you fuckin idiot. Therefore, you don't know what's in it.

There's no way someone can actually be this fuckin stupid.

You're just a sad little billionaire bootlicker. The only point you proved is the one on your dunce cap, you donkey.

Oh OH---You mad bro?

#997613 - 11/28/18 09:18 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Louie may as well be paid by the GRU the way he peddles GRU propaganda on this board.

In Red Dawn, Louie was the American scumbag guarding the other Americans in the camps for the Russians while the Wolverines fought against the commie bastards.

So says the SES deep state apologist… Keep protecting your traitors

Here is something that the 3 cabal members with the collective brain power of one monkey maybe probably will not be able to process.

Still waiting for your evidence---sort of one sided so far.

Levin's take on current Mueller events in link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxReZzCRMcM&feature=youtu.be

#997615 - 11/28/18 09:29 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Lefty Louie is spreading Trump's and Mr. Sarah "Cyclops" Huckabee Sander's false information. Fact Check Trump's Dossier Tweets

Trump's links to the Russian mob go back 30 years. Trump and Russian mob

#997616 - 11/28/18 09:33 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Here is something that the 3 cabal members with the collective brain power of one monkey maybe probably will not be able to process.

Still waiting for your evidence---sort of one sided so far.

Levin's take on current Mueller events in link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxReZzCRMcM&feature=youtu.be

I'll go with the deep state.

You go with the GRU.

Commie POS

My evidence will be in Mueller's report. The one that hasn't been released yet, you fuckin 'tard. Your evidence is found on infowars and youtube videos.

lol

You're retarded.

#997619 - 11/28/18 10:27 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
RICH G
Unregistered

Huber testifies next week, FISA declass happens on the 5th. Trump is tweeting about Oboma officials going to jail for treason.

Huber is also investigating Perkins Coie. Lots of dirty folks going down in this state.

its hitting the fan now.....

Edited by RICH G (11/28/18 10:30 PM)

#997621 - 11/29/18 05:14 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

I'll be here all week. smile

OK

#997622 - 11/29/18 05:21 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

You go with the GRU.

Really? The correct answer would be both are dangerous to America.
So wrong answer dumb a$$-unless of course you are really a sock puppet of the deep state?

Yo momma yells wrong teat dumb a$$ as Todd says left-more-left-extreme left-#2

#997645 - 11/29/18 09:29 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Trump Retweet on his twitter page

#997646 - 11/29/18 09:47 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

You go with the GRU.

Really? The correct answer would be both are dangerous to America.
So wrong answer dumb a$$-unless of course you are really a sock puppet of the deep state?

Yo momma yells wrong teat dumb a$$ as Todd says left-more-left-extreme left-#2

Fvck off, old man. You suck Russian dick and pretend you're a patriot. I have 20 bucks that says your IQ is less than 100, which makes you a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. You're so fuckin stupid that you think you're smart.

You're just lucky your dad isn't around to see what you've become - a Russian stooge.

Good job. Good effort.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 961 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |