Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#472729 - 12/11/08 10:35 PM strip club stories
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
my friends and I have shared these stories for years. I'll start off...

I just turned 21 and was working in s.e Portland painting houses. my partner and I decided to hit up a bar called Union Jacks on Burnside at around 2:30 in the afternoon. As we walk in, we witness a drug deal right out of the gate, no problem as far as I'm concerned (see no evil..). then we decide to saddle up to the stage (fully loaded with ones).The first dancer comes out and has a smokin' hot body! Young blonde gal which looks to be maybe twenty something?? she dances her set and I dump nearly all the $ I had. I could not get over her tight ass body! when she was finally done she comes around to pick up her tips, she bends over and says, " thank you", problem was ....she had no teeth! flat out freaked me out! I think my junk went from throbbing to turtle if you know what i mean.

Next dancer comes out. she was a little mroe eye friendly (even with her mouth open). After her set she goes to pick up her tips and tells my friend and I, "she blows up tires in the parking lot". you hav eto love Portland strip clubs. smile

#472738 - 12/11/08 10:57 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: big moby]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Burnside hey! That was your first problem. You should have tried the Crop. Ask Sol and friends about the Acropolis.

Hey my first strip club was Easy Pieces in Hollywood Florida by Ft Lauderdale.

Foxes in Tacoma nice tabledances back in the day. My bro in-laws came up from Portland and we went for a little action. Got a nice tabledance from a nice brunette. The bump and grind type. Thought I was going to shoot my .........!!!!!!!!!!! She shot some milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to bachelor party this summer and I couldn't believe what I witnessed. Nice blonde was doing things I couldn't imagine. I have to see the pictures.

#472744 - 12/11/08 11:30 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: Steelheadman]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Rhight on brother! Bachelor parties are a whole different story. The A-crop is outstanding! and great steaks to boot. I have just had some really weird experiences at strip clubs over the years. Love to here some stories. I have a few about Astoria, but would love to here some AK stories.

#472799 - 12/12/08 11:26 AM Re: strip club stories [Re: big moby]
fishhog Offline
Spawner

Loc: Whatcom
I got one for ya. Went to a club in BC eh called Delanys one weekend. I girl I know was in town and dancing. So I'm kicking back chatting with her when the Infamous Ron Jermey comes out on stage and warms up the crowd and was pitching something he was trying to sell.
Anyways, the Hedgehog comes back and sits with us. Cool I thought, sitting there drinking beer with the hog and chatting with stripers. Life is good.
Ol Hedgehog was selling poloroid pictures taken with him for $20. So he asks me if I will take the pictures. Sure you bet!!!
All the ladies that came up for a picture, he gets at least one boob out and the moment was preserved.

Good Times.... Good Times

#472832 - 12/12/08 01:10 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: fishhog]
Pugnacious Offline
Spawner

Loc: It's funny to me!
Went to a club in Acapulco with some guys I work with. One of the boys went in the back room with a pretty lady and got the tossed salad and salami rocket stroken'off special. Came back and sat down at the table with his grin and a smoke, only to watch this nineteen year old kid start making out with the same girl. She left and kid sat there with a huge "shiteatting grin." Only to disappear abruptly after being asked, "So how's my asshole taste?" by the guy that was just in the back room with her. Now that is some funny stuff.

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.

Boise State- National title, here we come!

#472834 - 12/12/08 01:12 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: Pugnacious]
big moby Offline
Carcass

ouch!! that will stick with him for a while

#472838 - 12/12/08 01:24 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: big moby]
GreenRiver Offline
Spawner

Hey Pug, I'm glad your kids aren't old enough or wise enough yet to find this site.

btw/ I call BS on that sick story.

Most people suck at internet........

#472844 - 12/12/08 01:41 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: GreenRiver]
Pugnacious Offline
Spawner

Loc: It's funny to me!
True story. Doesn't really matter I guess. There is plenty more where that came from. You have to hit atleast one strip club in every place you go to. Assuming there is one. You don't even want to get me started on Manzanillo. Vancouver has a few select stories to behold also. Cabo claimed a few dignities I can recall. But Panama is one of the better ones.

Buddy and some others went to the strip club Lima, I don't recall the name, one of those place you have to knock on the door and talk to a Guido door guy to get in. Got knocked around a bit by the bouncer cause he started touching. But she liked him and they let him stay. Nailed her in the secret place she knew about, for free none the less. He left, got in a cab, where two tourist girls from the midwest jumped in the cab with him. He was headed back to him hotel room when the two girls asked him if he wanted to go back to their room. Which he obviously obliged. You can imagine the rest. That was all in one night.

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.

Boise State- National title, here we come!

#472852 - 12/12/08 02:13 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: Pugnacious]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
After a week long fishing trip in Alaska, Kid Sauk and I were hanging back and drinking some beers with my cousin in Anchorage. Out of the blue he announces to us that we need to go and play a game of "Alaskan Poker".

Off we went and it didn't take too long until we ended up inside the Alaskan Bush Co. Unfortunately, the place was jam packed. Bummer.

As The Kid and I were standing there looking stupid, my cousin walked up to the front of the crescent shaped stage lined with chairs and started talking to the three dudes sitting in the very center point of the stage. Interesting, they got up and left and my cousin hollered for us to come and take their seats.

Perplexed, I asked him what the frak he just said to those guys.

He said, "I told them that I was the son of the owner, and that they had to get up and leave."

Oh super. Now, we're gonna get killed. Oh well, hope the strippers are cute! (Good one!)

Anyway, he pulls out this massive pile of $1's and proceeds to split it in to three piles. One for me, one for The Kid, and one for himself.

Before the first stripper comes out on the stage, he very quickly introduces us to "Alaskan Poker".

The rules are such:

Each "player" puts down some money in front of another player, or themselves. All players "bet" this way until the stripper comes out.

Naturally, he with the biggest pile of cash in front of them will automatically attract the attention of the stripper.

It's all very cool when the HOT stripper sees that massive pile of money sitting in front of you!!!! Getting the full meal deal from a hot stripper is well worth it.

It sucks SO BAD when Shaquinda comes out on stage, missing all her teeth, and after having just recently blown Sol, proceeds to not only show you the "goods", but tries to kiss/fondle you.

I believe the odds of one getting a "hot" stripper at the Alaskan Bush Co. are NOT in their favor. wink

I've never laughed and screamed so much in one night. I think we traumatized Kid Sauk that night.

#472855 - 12/12/08 02:22 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: The Moderator]
big moby Offline
Carcass

great story. I'll have to remember that game smile

#472856 - 12/12/08 02:25 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: The Moderator]
TBJ Offline
Carcass

Loc: Bainbridge Island
At the risk of incriminating myself I will tell this story. While in Community college in Orlando I got 500 hits of exctacy fronted to me for a friend who happened to leave to make a pot run to Mexico without telling me. I had to pay for the stuff so I would go into Club Juana before and after class to study and have some of the girls help me get my money back. One day this stripper named Rose was out doing her dance on the pole and right when she had her leg at maximum hieghth she must have farted because diahrea started running furiously down her leg. The few customers that were there, mainly construction workers went into hysterical fits of laughter. She immedietly started crying and ran off the stage. I did feel bad for her but not too bad as she also happened to be stalking a buddy of mine. Bad timing for a case of the speedy browns.-T

#472883 - 12/12/08 03:31 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: TBJ]
big moby Offline
Carcass

flat out nasty!

#472884 - 12/12/08 03:32 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: TBJ]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
Dave has removed himself from this thread.
ps Reiter was slow this morning.

#472895 - 12/12/08 04:09 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: seastrike]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Sugars on Aurora. This was a 21st bithday and bachelor party for a couple of the guys in a fairly large group. We arrived in a rented school bus.
We all get inside and order up our pitchers of coke. We haven't been inside for more then five minutes before I see a commotion going on in the corner of the room. The bouncers and managers order all of us to leave immediately.
Someone of our group members had said something to one of the strippers that they didn't like.
One of the strippers was fairly old for this type of work. A guy in our group had asked her "ma'am, does your granddaughter know you are working here?"
She totally blew a gasket, threw a pitcher of coke at the guy and won't stop screaming. Either she had some serious clout or they figured it was easier to ask us to leave then to deal with her.

#472927 - 12/12/08 05:02 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: stonefish]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
I thought this thread was gonna be about Stam at his auto shop...

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#472959 - 12/12/08 06:05 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: Mikespike]
big moby Offline
Carcass

About 3 years ago a buddy and I decided to hit up some clubs. We drive to a club called wild cats in sw portland. As we pull into the parking lot we witness the bouncer throwing a lady out by her hair. following right behind was this fugly stripper. She halled off and punched the gal square in the face. My friend and I were both pretty toasted at the time and figured we better try another spot. So we drive to another place. As we walk in we notice a bartender, DJ, one customer, and a stripper that must of weighed 200+. All eyes were on us at that point, not knowing what to do we decide to sit at the bar. I whisper to my bud, "lets have a beer and maybe there will be batter scenery with the next set." She giggles her cheese for what seemed 20 minutes. As the last song ends we are thinking ok lets see something descent. The dj gets on the mike and says, "Trisha is going to take a qiuck break and she will be right back to dance some more." I'm thinking what the [censored]. She walks by us and gives us the [censored] me eyes, not 1 second later she tells the bartender load enough for us to here, "I have to take a shiat". We quickly bailed to Stars, which is allways a treat. Watched a gal put her leg behind her head while standing smile

#472981 - 12/12/08 07:04 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: big moby]
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
Let's see... on the unusual side... I'd have to say some of the stuff I saw in the Phillipines and Thailand that involved picking up beer bottles, stacks of quarters and shooting ping-pong balls... and that was the mild stuff! eek2

It's just plain AMAZING what twenty dollars U.S. could get you... thumbs

#472985 - 12/12/08 07:20 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: 4Salt]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: 4Salt
It's just plain AMAZING what twenty dollars U.S. could get you...

Are we playing "guess the STD" now?

Damn. That list is going to be long.....

#472995 - 12/12/08 07:54 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: 4Salt]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: 4Salt
Let's see... on the unusual side... I'd have to say some of the stuff I saw in the Phillipines and Thailand that involved picking up beer bottles, stacks of quarters and shooting ping-pong balls... and that was the mild stuff! eek2

It's just plain AMAZING what twenty dollars U.S. could get you... thumbs

I can only imagine... were any donkeys or pigs involved

#473000 - 12/12/08 08:00 PM Re: strip club stories [Re: The Moderator]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

In '96 I go up to Alaska on a Caribou hunt with an old high school buddy that moved to Eagle River right outta school.
He was VERY successul in business up there and always paid my way BIG TIME.

As per tradition we hit the bush company before the trip.

The usual hot Vegas chicks.

This night was one of those nights when it all clicked.

This petite bruenette by the name of "Paradise" had my number.

God she was hot.

Kind of like Debbie Dunning of the "Home Improvement" series.

The long hair surrounding me, the sensual smells and OMG the body.

I'll never forget that beauty working me over to the sounds of Def Leppard singing "Bringing On The Heartache"

MMMMMMMMMM.

Table dances, whiskey, More dances, VIP room, more whiskey, more dances.

MMMMMMMMMM.

It's gettin late, so I tell my buddy that it's about quitting time.
He says "yeah, but I gotta use the men's room" and dissapears for a while.

He returns and says "OK, let's go.

Just then two strippers grab me by each arm and walk me up on stage.

They lay me down on a bench and methodically strip me down to my underwear and take turns peeking at my junk.

The crowd rallies them on.

Music burning in my ears, a serious heat on and naked women groping my body.

It's all good.

THEN, they both start to vigoursly rub my chest hair into swirling knots, like a severly backlashed Shimano.

Days later, I'm still in pain as I try to untangle my chest hair.

He took care of me......Big Time.

We proceeded to have a great hunting trip and my mind kept drifting back to...Paradise.
Very Memorable indeed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 433 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |