Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#991371 - 07/19/18 02:10 PM I have been waiting for this
RICH G
Unregistered

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/t...jUbw?ocid=ientp

Trump is positioning himself.

Things are getting ready to take a big turn for the worse in our economy, this was planned by the Fed and Trumps Tariffs were meant to exasperate the problems, control the timing and to force rebuilding of vital infrastructure in this country. Trump is positioning himself to blame the Fed when the economy collapses and the Fed is going to blame his Tariffs and tax policies for the collapse. There is already a bill in process to audit the Federal Reserve, Rand Paul submitted the bill more than 6 months ago.

What you are seeing is the beginning of the sides splitting apart, digging their fighting holes to blame the other when things go down.

Housing sales declined 12.4% from May to June nationally, what is most concerning is that there is no glut in supply. Its already happening in Seattle as well, prices have declined by 2.4% since the last quarter. Housing is generally the first indicator that we are headed into a recession, but this will be like no recession before.

#991372 - 07/19/18 02:20 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
lol

Trump is going to blame someone else for the problems he created?

Shocking.

You're also not using " exasperate" correctly. The word you're looking for is "exacerbate". Good attempt, though.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#991374 - 07/19/18 03:08 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
You've been waiting for Trump's policies to start having the crappy effects that everyone knew they would have?

I hope you are enjoying the ultra-rich getting their billions in tax breaks so that we can have these sschitty effects.

Trump isn't positioning himself to blame the Fed...you are, because you are too whackadoodle to see what is right in front of your face...Trump is fukking it up, royally.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#991375 - 07/19/18 03:36 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Looks like the trickle down economics from the tax cuts are working really well so far.....at least for the companies and stockholdrs.
The workers, not so much.
SF

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/gop-tax-cuts-arent-boosting-wages/ar-AAAgLtL?li=BBnbfcN

#991381 - 07/19/18 04:44 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: stonefish]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: stonefish
Looks like the trickle down economics from the tax cuts are working really well so far.....at least for the companies and stockholdrs.
SF

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/gop-tax-cuts-arent-boosting-wages/ar-AAAgLtL?li=BBnbfcN

Why do you hate 'Merica so much?

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. The "tax cuts" will result in the first trillion dollar deficit, the rich getting richer, and the rest of us eating schit (The Magarglers gladly and with relish, the rest of us because we are forced to)...actual wages dropping as the interest rates go up, and the costs of goods going up thanks to trade wars that Trump thinks makes him look tough, but really just hurt actual Americans.

#991382 - 07/19/18 04:47 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

"While it’s still possible that the corporate tax cuts will boost long-term growth in a way that significantly benefits American workers"

maybe you should just wait and see, instead of predicting whats going to happen...

just curious, if you are wrong again, will you publicly admit it this time?

#991393 - 07/20/18 10:24 AM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: stam
Why would you care if it benefits American workers, it's not like it will effect you personally...?

Only thing I've seen Todd wrong about was overestimating the average American's intelligence....and I believe he's already owned that one.

rofl

#991416 - 07/20/18 02:32 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: RICH G
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/t...jUbw?ocid=ientp

Trump is positioning himself.

Things are getting ready to take a big turn for the worse in our economy, this was planned by the Fed and Trumps Tariffs were meant to exasperate the problems, control the timing and to force rebuilding of vital infrastructure in this country. Trump is positioning himself to blame the Fed when the economy collapses and the Fed is going to blame his Tariffs and tax policies for the collapse. There is already a bill in process to audit the Federal Reserve, Rand Paul submitted the bill more than 6 months ago.

What you are seeing is the beginning of the sides splitting apart, digging their fighting holes to blame the other when things go down.

Housing sales declined 12.4% from May to June nationally, what is most concerning is that there is no glut in supply. Its already happening in Seattle as well, prices have declined by 2.4% since the last quarter. Housing is generally the first indicator that we are headed into a recession, but this will be like no recession before.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

#991417 - 07/20/18 02:35 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
lol

Trump is going to blame someone else for the problems he created?

Shocking.

You're also not using " exasperate" correctly. The word you're looking for is "exacerbate". Good attempt, though.

No Dan, I think the word is masturbate. He was thinking of Stormy when he was typing and just got it completely wrong. Haha

#991418 - 07/20/18 02:37 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: Todd]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Todd
You've been waiting for Trump's policies to start having the crappy effects that everyone knew they would have?

I hope you are enjoying the ultra-rich getting their billions in tax breaks so that we can have these sschitty effects.

Trump isn't positioning himself to blame the Fed...you are, because you are too whackadoodle to see what is right in front of your face...Trump is fukking it up, royally.

Fish on...

Todd

And why would Trump berate the Fed over interest rates? One, he doesn't have a clue as to how the economy or the Fed operates and why. Two, he's thinking of his own selfish business holdings.

#991420 - 07/20/18 02:42 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: stonefish]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

SF

The "trickle down economic theory" has failed in the past and will never work. Be careful Stonefish, you might be going over the head of some of the Trump sheep on this site. They don't teach that stuff until high school.

#991421 - 07/20/18 03:04 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Trump will fill the Fed up with his cronies, drop interest rates to accomplish short term economic growth goals, and this will cause real wages to drop, and everyone who didn't get the 1%er tax break will end up paying far more than they were before...and, as usual, the Magarglers will take this mouthful of dogshit with a smile, and the rest of us will just get screwed by their imbecility.

Fish on...

Todd

#991426 - 07/20/18 05:16 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Why don't you stop pretending you're in charge of the conversation, Hamster, and then go kill yourself?

#991437 - 07/21/18 02:39 AM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: gooybob]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: gooybob
SF

The "trickle down economic theory" has failed in the past and will never work. Be careful Stonefish, you might be going over the head of some of the Trump sheep on this site. They don't teach that stuff until high school.

" Shovel ready jobs " member?

- Albert Einstein.

#991442 - 07/21/18 09:48 AM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Hey look - it's another Hillary boi.

lol

You pussies are so scared of her that you're still talking about her and still have her as your avatar a year and a half after the election. She owns you.

It's cool that you ladies have agreed to let her live in your heads rent free. She makes Evo look like an amateur with all the free rent she gets.

#991445 - 07/21/18 10:10 AM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: RICH G
Trumps Tariffs were meant to exasperate the problems

Exacerbate. Also, "Trump's".

Edited by vapidangler (07/21/18 10:11 AM)

#991446 - 07/21/18 11:57 AM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: Dan S.]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

lol

You pussies are so scared of her that you're still talking about her and still have her as your avatar a year and a half after the election. She owns you.

It's cool that you ladies have agreed to let her live in your heads rent free. She makes Evo look like an amateur with all the free rent she gets.

get real little tyke... ive been living in some of your heads here for how many years?

how many years and you still cant help but bring my name up in every conversation or response you make?

rofl

solid work tea cup....

#991451 - 07/21/18 03:52 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Evo

lol

get real little tyke... ive been living in some of your heads here for how many years?

how many years and you still cant help but bring my name up in every conversation or response you make?

rofl
solid work tea cup....

Lol at the size of your dumb a$$ ego.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#991452 - 07/21/18 04:25 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Ego is thinking your better than everyone else.. I know I'm not...

What I am doing is stating facts, and you are just too fvckin stupid to see it...

#991453 - 07/21/18 05:25 PM Re: I have been waiting for this [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

I see you have the same difficulty telling the truth as your guy in the White House does. Go look at my last ten posts. How many mentioned you in any way? Every one? Two? Three? Or just this one?

That's what I thought.

The problem with being a liar is that pretty soon people assume everthing you say is a lie. Don't be a liar, Nate. It's not a good look for you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 158 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |