Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1057410 - 09/12/21 08:38 PM The vaccine thread - continued
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Here it is again since Jake has to be a pathetic wimp and have his account deleted along with the whole thread.

-Steamy

Edited by Streamer (09/12/21 08:39 PM)

#1057411 - 09/12/21 08:42 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

It looks like one hospital is now longer delivering babies since their staff quit due to mandated vaccines.

Unintended consequences don’t exist!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-yo...date/ar-AAOmU3B

-Steamy

Edited by Streamer (09/12/21 08:50 PM)

#1057413 - 09/12/21 08:56 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

actions have reactions...

its life...

#1057414 - 09/12/21 09:10 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Seems like Steamy, REEEVo, and Sick G have won the Dark Side.

Congrats?!?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1057415 - 09/12/21 09:15 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Flatbrim Pescador Offline
Returning Adult

Evo predicted this. Sounds like they're having a midwife crisis.

But seriously this is just a small rural hospital and they close all the time. It's some town with 22,000 people. The hospital was going to close the maternity ward anyway. This just sped it up. There's an award winning maternity ward several miles away that is far superior.

The usual way where I live is that unless you have an issue you never even see a doctor, and will deliver at a midwife led unit, or home of you want. Birth and pregnancy is seen as a natural thing not an illness. Over medicalized birth as the US does it is not good. You cannot trust the monolithic corrupt hospital bureaucracies to do anything but harm you just as avidly as all the other tentacles of the state crime empire.

When my wife was pregnant we had no medical insurance. We paid a midwife $850 for all of her prenatal checkups, delivery, and post-partum care. We paid out of pocket for an ultrasound. She did exercises prescribed by the midwife to turn the baby out of the breach position. Delivered the baby in a her own bed. I can't imagine why every woman who isn't at high risk doesn't deliver like this. Birthing at home with no meds, using traditional birthing position. No eating nasty processed hospital food, no bullsh!t paperwork. Cutting umbilical cord after 15 minutes, no vaccines at birth. Not separating mother and child, not removing foreskin. No exposing the infant to hospital-borne pathogens, no weird machines beeping at you, no strangers present at the birth. There is nothing more impressive than a woman giving a natural birth to a child born outside of the Matrix.

We actively keep genetic failures from dying, allowing their defects to spread through the population. Every C-section, every preme baby, every induction, they're all failures that pollute our blood. These things have and will continue to become more and more common until a home birth is not physically possible for 95% of the population. We are losing our independence, and have made ourselves slaves to our own technology and the state.

I don't care if maternity wards close, only hypochondriac histrionic women go there or women with some physical heath problems, neither of which deserve to breed and pollute the genepool with their defects.

#1057417 - 09/12/21 10:00 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

Congrats?!?

You seem disappointed there, big guy.

-Steamy

#1057419 - 09/12/21 10:12 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

Congrats?!?

You seem disappointed there, big guy.

-Steamy

Nope.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1057421 - 09/12/21 10:21 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Good. Don’t get too sucked into the squabblings of the darkside or you might suffer the same fate as Coming Soon or Dan S. and become bitter and miserable.

-Steamy

#1057427 - 09/13/21 09:46 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Returning Adult

"SARS-CoV-2 will become an endemic virus, settling alongside the other four strains of coronaviruses that circulate widely among us.

But while the other four coronaviruses typically cause little more than the common cold, SARS-CoV-2 is likely to remain a more serious threat even after this pandemic wanes, even after the virus becomes primarily a seasonal pathogen, even after drugs and vaccination limit the damage it does. The virus will become a persistent menace at least on par with the yearly flu."

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archiv...fluenza/620044/

This is a Scott Gottlieb, from 2017 to 2019 he served as the commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration. He is comparing Covid to the annual flu.

#1057428 - 09/13/21 10:02 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Originally Posted By: FoulhookedPink
Evo predicted this. Sounds like they're having a midwife crisis.

But seriously this is just a small rural hospital and they close all the time. It's some town with 22,000 people. The hospital was going to close the maternity ward anyway. This just sped it up. There's an award winning maternity ward several miles away that is far superior.

The usual way where I live is that unless you have an issue you never even see a doctor, and will deliver at a midwife led unit, or home of you want. Birth and pregnancy is seen as a natural thing not an illness. Over medicalized birth as the US does it is not good. You cannot trust the monolithic corrupt hospital bureaucracies to do anything but harm you just as avidly as all the other tentacles of the state crime empire.

When my wife was pregnant we had no medical insurance. We paid a midwife $850 for all of her prenatal checkups, delivery, and post-partum care. We paid out of pocket for an ultrasound. She did exercises prescribed by the midwife to turn the baby out of the breach position. Delivered the baby in a her own bed. I can't imagine why every woman who isn't at high risk doesn't deliver like this. Birthing at home with no meds, using traditional birthing position. No eating nasty processed hospital food, no bullsh!t paperwork. Cutting umbilical cord after 15 minutes, no vaccines at birth. Not separating mother and child, not removing foreskin. No exposing the infant to hospital-borne pathogens, no weird machines beeping at you, no strangers present at the birth. There is nothing more impressive than a woman giving a natural birth to a child born outside of the Matrix.

We actively keep genetic failures from dying, allowing their defects to spread through the population. Every C-section, every preme baby, every induction, they're all failures that pollute our blood. These things have and will continue to become more and more common until a home birth is not physically possible for 95% of the population. We are losing our independence, and have made ourselves slaves to our own technology and the state.

I don't care if maternity wards close, only hypochondriac histrionic women go there or women with some physical heath problems, neither of which deserve to breed and pollute the genepool with their defects.

I'll have to disagree here. My wife was born with a flat pubic bone and was unable to have a natural birth of both kids. Both kids are healthy and not a health issue at all. 22 and 24 years old and both doing well...

#1057443 - 09/13/21 01:46 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Returning Adult

Yeah but they might pass on that defect to their daughters, so still isn't optimal. Sorry her health condition prevented her from having a natural birth. At least she didn't elect to have a medical birth for no reason at all, like most dumb broads.

#1057445 - 09/13/21 03:23 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Originally Posted By: FoulhookedPink
Yeah but they might pass on that defect to their daughters, so still isn't optimal. Sorry her health condition prevented her from having a natural birth. At least she didn't elect to have a medical birth for no reason at all, like most dumb broads.

We both wished it would have turned out that way but didn't.
Not sure it's really a health condition for the the most part, but more a bone structure problem from birth...

#1057446 - 09/13/21 03:26 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
I delivered my last two (of 4) kids at home under the supervision of a midwife. What an awesome experience and so natural and calm for both mother and baby. Highly recommend!

#1057462 - 09/13/21 08:40 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

#1057463 - 09/13/21 08:41 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Good. Don’t get too sucked into the squabblings of the darkside or you might suffer the same fate as Coming Soon or Dan S. and become bitter and miserable.

-Steamy

You should quit humping my leg like the little sh!t dog you are because all that gets you is me reminding everyone what a worthless sack of sh!t you are and how worthless your word is.

You got so sucked into the DS squabbling that you gave up your good word to come back and throw sh!t with the other monkeys - and look at you telling someone else to not get sucked in.

Zero self-awareness. No wonder they wouldn't allow you to be a cop.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1057464 - 09/13/21 08:49 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Now Dr. Fauci is saying he supports mandates for all people choosing to fly. Apparently he missed the study that was conducted by the DOD which stated, “the risk of COVID-19 exposure onboard an aircraft is "virtually non-existent" and when masks are worn there is only a 0.003% chance particles from a passenger can enter the breathing space of a passenger sitting beside them.”

Is Dr. Fauci really a man if science? If he was he would actually read the science and formulate his views from science. Evidently he is a man of himself or whatever special interest he shills for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fauci-...avel/ar-AAOprpU

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/risk-cov...ory?id=73616599

-Steamy

Edited by Streamer (09/13/21 08:52 PM)

#1057465 - 09/13/21 08:50 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
gayest cop ever, daisy dukes and birkenstocks

#1057466 - 09/13/21 09:01 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

-Steamy

You should quit humping my leg like the little sh!t dog you are because all that gets you is me reminding everyone what a worthless sack of sh!t you are and how worthless your word is.

You got so sucked into the DS squabbling that you gave up your good word to come back and throw sh!t with the other monkeys - and look at you telling someone else to not get sucked in.

Zero self-awareness. No wonder they wouldn't allow you to be a cop.

lol

The great thing is nobody actually cares what you or I say on the darkside. You are still my little b1tch and get all worked up the minute I mention your name. That is living rent free. I get my jollies off every time you post or respond to me and it makes me warm and fuzzy fueling my addiction. I will never stop humping your leg as long as you continue to try to kick me away Danny boy.

With love,

-Steamy

#1057467 - 09/13/21 09:20 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Now Dr. Fauci is saying he supports mandates for all people choosing to fly. Apparently he missed the study that was conducted by the DOD which stated, “the risk of COVID-19 exposure onboard an aircraft is "virtually non-existent" and when masks are worn there is only a 0.003% chance particles from a passenger can enter the breathing space of a passenger sitting beside them.”

Is Dr. Fauci really a man if science? If he was he would actually read the science and formulate his views from science. Evidently he is a man of himself or whatever special interest he shills for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fauci-...avel/ar-AAOprpU

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/risk-cov...ory?id=73616599

-Steamy

Just to make sure this isn’t missed. Can someone explain this?

-Steamy

#1057469 - 09/14/21 06:01 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Can someone explain this?

-Steamy

Story of your life right there.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1255 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |