Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#322937 - 12/03/05 09:02 PM seminar
hunterfisher77 Offline
Parr

Loc: everett
just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved in the seminar today, it was enjoyable and informational. not a beginner but like to remain teachable, never can have to much info. really liked the bits on spoons and floats, gave me alot more water to fish I would normally pass on. oh and dave have you ever considered a fishing/comedy career. thanks again to all

#322938 - 12/03/05 11:18 PM Re: seminar
_mtlhead Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Arlington, WA
I was wondering how things went today, would have liked to gone but had other pressing things that had to got done. I've done a few of Daves classes/comedy shows over the past 10 or so years, talked to Bill in depth on several occasions and raped him of wisdom as well, but have not had the oppurtunity to pillage any info from Nick as of yet. I'm sure it was a good gathering, does'nt matter how long we've been doin this, you can always pick up at least one thing from these seminars.

#322939 - 12/03/05 11:48 PM Re: seminar
DiverX Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Renton
I learned a lot. The first thing I learned is not to wear a Loomis hat in front of Dave when he's handing out prizes. \:D

I'm not much of a bait-fishing person. I like fishing artificials. It's a bad habit I picked up in Florida. The techniques for jigging and spoons were very helpful. The tips on reading the water will help.

Now I know which bits of gear I'll need. I picked up some silver spoons and a Salmon and Steelhead magazine. I also drove to Greg's to look at the rod shop. I got a great project to build a spinning rod for steelhead lined up.

Later.

#322940 - 12/04/05 01:45 AM Re: seminar
ISO STEELHEAD Offline
Parr

Loc: Kent
That was a great event and my first trip to Three Rivers - WOW. Too many toys - too little cash. Not a bad deal - pay $10 to get in and get most of it back in free stuff and hot dogs. Got to meet Dave outside at a break - should of brought my book to get signed or something. Both he and Bill give a good show, but I liked Dave's bikini slides better than Bill's butt slides.

Montgomery Gentry, 2003

#322941 - 12/04/05 02:19 PM Re: seminar
Rafterman Offline
Spawner

Loc: Backwoods of Kentucky
I second the "Too many toys - too little cash". Lots of great give-aways & special pricing on some good stuff. It was a great seminar. Looking forward to next year.

Maybe next year I'll go home with a new boat.

Rafterman

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1085 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |